slug.com slug.com
1 0

I started a group called Christian Apologetics. Now you can see all of the research I've done into just why a God might exist in all of the yeas that we've been doing our two different projects. Speaking of which, I mean how did you not take any of the scientific evidence they wee saying might prove God could be real into consideration, the fuck was that Jaclyn, so you were a believer of God before, and you say that it was actually science that eventually actually convinced you there is no God at all, and, you didn't even pay any attention at all to why there might be one considering some the evidence why there might scientifically be one, you act like you're so serious about your belief being atheist, but even now and you still don't say anything about all of this fuck ton of science that other people are saying is evidence, I mean even if you didn't think it would defeat atheism people still are trying to use science to prove you wrong and you haven't said or even looked at what it even is. You don't say anything about this evidence or the people saying it's a part of science, you get your kicks off on making fun of theists that you would have already called dumb even despite what they might have believed, oh so you think that's funny Jaclyn Glenn, well then you're gonna find this even more hilarious, you're not a real atheist Jaclyn Glenn.

caseyxsharp 7 Sep 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey this was more to the point! I can actually identify the points being made. That proud and public atheist are consistent nay sayers because a doubt can be raised to seem like a viable question.

And that’s the lure of atheist critics, you can literally be skeptical of any claim, and produce some argument. It helps that suave scientist know how to argue their qualifications like a used car salesmen. Example: atheist like mockery to embarrass peoples idea, which is fine, ideas on theology do leave room for err and/or the ability to turn any idea is called spin. Such as the shroud of Turin, once it was disproved by claiming it’s a painted hoax, then when a 3D model was pulled from the shroud, the anti Christian scientific community cling to headlines about wound being out of place. Like, you literally are attempting any out as long as it’s not consideration that atheism is simply skeptics not drinking water they are led to.

Then there’s the mass amount of credibility The Bible has once you say yes, God could exist beyond my emotional refusal to wit that I don’t understand.

Yet there’s the appeal to mass change, revolution against the theologians, this era is invested socially to fight and be known to fight.

It’s just the arrogance of people that believe they understand because their imagination claims to “get” what this old fairytale book describes. Which is where everyone is joined into another more critical debate about who is correct and demonstrably so.

I would not want to be one like Jaclyn who’s whole life is put up for the world to critic out of boredom or unoriginality themselves, or emotional bashing, threatening, degrading, stalking, all because she thought the way to make the world a better place. Unfortunately, she is wrong but she does it for caring reasons: if theology is everyone’s prick, then de-barb it. Tragically, if atheism is false, she can’t make the world a better place, as Jesus points out Inner Standard of theology can be the only hope for Spiritual fulfillment for us as people made in an image of holiness.

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top