slug.com slug.com
0 0

Bah, haahaahaahaaa, haaha, hhaahaaahaaaaha. I'm watching that video about Shane and YouTubers right now. Oh that's funny as shit. All of this dark stuff just keeps building and showing up behind Shane, you're like yeah, yeah all this, yeah, this is what makes YouTubers support Shane, and then it shows Eugenia Cooney saying, "yeah man, you are a good guy and should keep on pushing." Oh man, oh, I can just imagine, I can just imagine. I don't give a shit about anything, but was funny as hell. This is why, that I watch you Jaclyn Glenn.

Dude, I am so lost right now, alright. Alright, I was watching that waiting to see a bunch more dumb shit like usual, or at least hoping for it, but that was just sad to watch. I am so left out of the loop right now, I don't even know what this scandal is really all about, I wish you would have explained that, I get the jist of it, so this all started when Tati canceled that person, and then made a video about it, and then there are a bunch of other YouTubers talking about this same thing that caused her to do that is enough to cause them and others to do the same thing too, and Shane kind of is stuck in there somewhere. Alright, I was just watching for the laughs, but I think that I will get to the bottom of this now.

Well, alright, I'll do it, lets begin. For starters, well, Shane in this video to me is still kind of right where he was before to me, because I yet to have the whole entire picture yet, so let me just say this right now, Maybe you're right Jaclyn Glenn, maybe Shane does just somehow kind of get other YouTubers to think that he is such so great such a good person on YouTube, but why does that have to show that it's a bad thing, I'm sure what you mean to say is that Shane just for having YouTubers like him even for good reasons when they know how bad he is that, that is a bad thing for those people supporting him that, that is what makes him a bad person for advocating that to them because they support him, I don't think that makes him a bad guy, just for that, if that was true, then it's not just Shane that would be bad because of it, that would mean that all of the other people who do support him are also bad just for liking him too, and that's what I mean I don't think that makes him a bad guy because people you should know how bad he is still do support him anyways. Like, Eugenia Cooney, alright, Shane is not solely responsible like you say to have made Eugenia respond to him like she has, Eugenia Cooney is a good girl isn't she, she deserves credit for what she does, if she supports Shane even with while this is all still happening, well, don't you think that's a testament to her character in part of Shane, right? I am proud of Eugenia Cooney coming to rescue and support Shane just like that, I am. If things are as bad as you say they will be soon, then we do need more people like this, no if and or buts to question what matters, what we need is more people like Eugengia Cooney. Good job Eugenia Cooney, she's gotta grenade all she has to do now is just pull the pin and throw it over that fence. It don't matter, matters when that school bus still comes pulls up to pick her up like as sure as a clock tells time.

Shane is still a good person, he is just a person of interest to you. What YouTube promotes, is that people are showing their own worldviews with the rest of the world, instead of only making videos talking about everyone else other than themselves, that's why Shane is a much bigger influence on YouTube than you are Jaclyn Glenn, most people that are YouTubers, be like Shane, but then again you are just like Shane in more ways than you know, usually when people make YouTube videos they are doing this giving other people their worldview in their own videos, you on the other hand, it's only convienient to you when there is something to you that you know is what others would think, so even every single all of the time when you make videos it seems both like that's what you're doing and yet not at the same time, it's enough to make people watch, not enough for people to know why they watch you, but that's just YouTube, your views are what reflect that about you and your channel, the truth is Jaclyn Glenn, most of the people that watch YouTube, they don't know why it is that they should, that's what makes Shane such a great person to watch on YouTube, he doesn't pan to the audience just because he knows what they like, he might do it for shock value but no not for just to pan to the audience if he feels like it, and yet he's expressed himself well enough being such a good person never in the spot light and always not ever noticed but he still shows his audience just enough for them to know that if he were really to want to then, then he can give the rest of the world his own worldview and act like it's still not just what every other single person wants to see being the ones to watch him, that's what makes Shane Dawson have YouTubers that keep on coming back to watch him and his stuff, what they watch you for, is they know that you're always that person that's going to say what you think is right all of the time which pans into the idea that you are like him as a member of YouTube as Shane is to youTubers as a whole, that was your M.O., that's what you do there on YouTube, you do it all of the time no matter what it is, that's why people just like to see what it is that you are saying about the stuff that they know that you are likely to talk about which is just about everything, you are like Shane, but you're not like him though at the same time, if you were that guy, you'd already have gone insane, you were doing it when you made this video right here, it's just another thing for you to talk about because it is something now for you to talk about, and yet still that is also what makes you so different than that person Shane. See, and that's,

why that I said that about Shane earlier, this wasn't enough to change the state of view that people have of him, Shane Dawson, Jaclyn Glenn, for the same reason that your video now isn't what is going to change YouTube watchers view of you for making this video, it's like you just are that one person that is, well, yeah that one person who would just say what just anyone is allowed and capable of thinking themselves, the real difference between you and Shane, is that you just also happen to be a girl on YouTube, mean while, Shane is that guy, who he would be on YouTube, because he would be the guy to be on YouTube, he is that guy on YouTube Shane Dawson, this is not going to be enough to burry this guy, Shane Dawson, there is no argument, no debate about it, this isn't going to be it right here, this is just going to feed him to the spot where he gains his the position back into YouTube again like he was and should have already been at right from the very beginning that he uploaded his first freaken video, that's what's about to happen, watch, just watch. Brought to you by, you're friendly INTJ systems forecasting mastermind right here, intuition like a mother. Eugenia Cooney is going to be sling slotted from this like a comet flung out of our solar system around Jupiter. Which is ironic, because usually when you're space bound your one goal is to get back onto the ground, but then again, people are the ones that try saying that you shoot aiming for the stars but shoot for the moon, Eugenia Cooney is just going up, right up like an arrow at God, puncturing a hole in the vacuum filled void of space who knows if she'll do it, she's only Eugenia Cooney, but one thing that you can be, sure of girl, is that sooner or later a new star in the Heavens is about to be born, right now. That's just what I've gotten so far.

You know that I have a psychic ability don't you, right? I might be lost right now, but this was never new to me, I seen this coming, I'm like four years ahead of you right now, so to me this right now all happened eight years ago, it's just now happening, I am aware of all that happens on this earth, our whole entire planet, I have already made my whole entire report on this whole entire scandal like years ago, if I poke around I can uncover what that is like easy, not only that, I don't even have to know who these people are, all that I have to do is either get part of the picture or see who they are, and I could tell you all that you're waiting to know about in your video right now. It's just kind of fun now that I can see it happening in front of me now. I don't give a shit, this is just what I do Jaclyn Glenn. If any of you YouTubers were like me in my position with this kind of power, you'd do the same thing and just walk by like you're picking up just sticks too, I wish it were like Eugenia Cooney, that's be cool, she'd be all like, oh I don't know that shitty drama, I'm just picking up sticks. I wish, that I'd pay to see myself. Whatever. lets just do this.

Son of a bitch, I just had this all done mostly now I have to start from here again. Alright, you didn't miss that much don't worry. I was taking notes, for other people, it was really just then starting to all come together, Blaire White is an honest person who is worried and concerned, Jefree is staying silent, him and her have already had a bad connection before, there's like two people out there that was just about raped or molested, Jefree is kind of the way he has been for a while and people know it, Shane is the only one on damage control right now, this all started from a Tati and Jame Charles scandal, he promoted someone else, she threw him under the bus, it did seem kind of weird at the time, which it makes more sense now because of hearing what is said and Jefree does, that just about covers everything. Alright, so I was just saying, this is starting to, it is becoming like the internet is like the middle ages, I mean the only thing separating one castle from another is basically a firewall, and that's just it everyone on the internet has their own castle, it's just now starting to be that people in the street are rioting, the only person out there to stop them, is Shane, he is the only thing between those people and the King, these people want to talk to the king, he is only a knight that shouldn't even be there at all, as if he were knight that wasn't told by the king that he was just knighted, he's not really the king and yet he's not really one of the people in the street, when they see that, they take it as that is like an attack on them which makes them focus their attention on getting to the castle, but just as the news that people are rioting in the streets is turning public knowledge, you see cause, those are the people in the street right now, you don't know who is out there right now, you just now hear that there's a riot alright, except that in the castle it is also just now becoming clear that the king is missing and the news just hasn't been made public yet, so, there's really nothing to stop it, it's pulling people in the more it grows, like the blob, in a revolution, that's what makes it a revolution, it doesn't stop until change has happened, but here it's not going to stop because there isn't anything that caused it to come back and now stop it, it's a fire now that can't be put out, it will only stop either on it's own or if whatever caused it comes to stop it, if that doesn't happen, then it will do what it will do to the castle and the kingdom, and then keep spreading, just like that, Shane is taking the blunt of the damage to Jefree, it's not going to be enough though, of course it isn't, Jefree is kind of like the ruler of all of the kings' kingdoms, the emperor, making this an empire, so right now, the news hasn't reached the empire, or Jefree the emperor, just like how, the news of the kings' whereabouts are just now about to be revealed to the poeple, the emperor is just now starting to see that peace is missing in his kingdom to the people, but to the emperor what this looks like, is just like a scrabble in the streets, it looks like a bull fight that's happening in India, God damn. That comet is going out of this solar system. Well, at any rate, if this doesn't stop or put itself out dying back down, then it's going to spread to the other kingdoms out there. Yeah though, back to the subject, why do you think Jefree is staying quiet, he has PR team, well like Shane is the only one doing something. I think staying quiet no matter how beneficial that might be to any allegation, I don't think that works here. I guess that's it.

Wow.

caseyxsharp 7 July 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top