slug.com slug.com
1 0

Hey, if you want to hear a real argument, for the existence of God, I'll give you something that will twist your nerves. I'm not citing anything, I'm going to say some things to you for you. It's not ever easy to start talking about this for me, but everything that you believe about science is wrong, I think that you give the human race too much credit, scientists are stupid buttholes, I refuse to acknowledge another person who would just make each and every new little discovery into such a big deal, that's not really what is supposed to make science so great, they've gotten so much of what is taught in schools wrong, and they teach it like if you don't even want to accept that what's in the book is true, then anything else that you think of that could be wrong be wrong, that's not science, I hate em, I hate em so much for making this world what it is, their the reason that most of the people in our world have been lied to just so much that it is still true that no one knows what to believe, because they taught the wrong science. Alright, alright, here's just a list of all of the things that don't exist, not just that I want to say that but if I say it doesn't exist you can just guess what I mean about that, gravity, time dilation, dark matter, black holes, neutron stars, pulsars, plate tectonics, the theory of how the moon got here, I mean seriously they don't even know and they're still teaching this stuff in school, time, time doesn't really exist, the idea that all of the space and time in the universe came out of a point the big bang when they say that there was just nothing before, I'm sure there's a pretty much more good explanation than there was literally nothing but then it banged and now there is just like that, the length of the universe, the speed at which space moves apart, like everything they teach about why our solar system is what it is, how the sun works, inflation and dark energy, like God knows how many particles they say exists, they lie about the discoveries they make sometimes that are meant to be supporting evidence, there is reason to believe that the universe and the world isn't as old as they say it is, and it's because they are saying their science is just right, that's not science dude, and it's because of that, that we're still unsure now of the validity and about our universe now because they really do keep on making these mistakes, and then they keep calling it science, that's what they're doing, since when was science ever supposed to be if this thing is questioned and the question is would it be wrong, not only could it be wrong, then it is the question that is wrong, that's not science, that's just a person trying to make themselves sound right because someone else is calling them wrong now, science it was never supposed to be all about what is known, like they are saying it does mean, it's also about that the unknown which is still up to be questioned. I still get upset at the very thought to this day that they couldn't figure out why the probe sent into space was traveling faster away than they had thought it would, or how they try to call Mercury an impossible planet because they can't figure out how it has such a circular orbit, I mean what is this, it's the smallest plant closest to the sun, there's three smaller inner planets, an asteroid belt, and then a planet 100 times the size of earth, all of the bigger outer planets, and then a dwarf planet on the outside, how is that even possible, that's not gravity, and Mercury is a normal planet because of Newtonian physics, it's just common physics, if it wasn't, then it's like how they said it was, the planet would have fallen into the sun by now, and think about it, it's the smallest most closest planet to the sun, or what about that time that they tried to say that they found evidence for dark matter by, telling everyone they found evidence of it since they looked at two galaxies colliding, they said that if dark matter exists then it will grab most of the cosmic dust, so they showed the results of it and circles the areas of interest, they said that after the collision that only about 10 percent of the galaxies mass was left, that's like not even possible, if each galaxy lost 35 percent of it's mass and they gained 20 percent of mass too, that's impossible, 20 percent gained equals 40 percent changed location, not 35 percent that they said that they lost, secondly, if a galaxy lost 70 percent of its mass with another galaxy, it wouldn't be a galaxy anymore, especially if only ten percent of the galaxy was left in the end, how could they possibly had made that mistake and then tried to say it was enough proof to publish it as a new discovery all across publications of the world, when they said they found what is now neutron stars, they didn't even know what it was, so they actually told chemists to come up with an idea of what it could be, and so they just made up the idea of a neutron star, instead of figuring out what a pulsar was, like normal science would do, they just made up a whole new star, and it's obvious this thing isn't even a star, black holes aren't real, it's that the star has shrunken but still retains its current mass heavy enough that light can't escape from it but not as massive to make a real black hole, after all e=mc2 light has the same energy as the same amount of energy that the mass is that makes the variable of how fast and how much energy that light must have just to escape the mass of the object, the scientist they qoute to say that black holes exist, who they say proved it, actually said that the existence of black holes were an impossible thing in nature, here it is now in this school textbook, if the earth was as old as they said it was, then there would have been a layer of cosmic dust from space over the span of 3 billion years, where's this dust at, or much more fossils than there are, if the earth was that old and took so long just for species to evolve there would be fossils found literally everywhere, and time dilation, no you cannot just goe to space and come back younger than when you left, because, you were just traveling at at 180,000 miles per hour so many miles from the earth's surface, if that stopwatch was still going in a plane at the same time that you were in a plane going back down, of course you would get to the earth much faster, much faster than it would take the plane still up in the air which is now traveling that same speed but for a longer distance by the second that your plane reaches the surface of the earth, like seriously, these scientist are lying to people, and calling discoveries new discoveries when we are just as clueless now about are universe as clueless that we were when this was the stone age, it's stupid. It breaks my heart just to know that all of what that I did, I had believed about science it really was wrong, and it's because of them. Smart people, no, they're just mad little twisted nerds that get upset about the fact that a person who sits on his couch, who has no degree and their own home made theories about stuff they said was right which was wrong can turn out to tell them that they're wrong because they're not really scientists, they're scam artists. I mean, case and point, look at what they did to you, Jaclyn Glenn. That's your life, you should be mad. These people can't even figure out how galaxies form and stay together, unless, they make up an unheard of form of matter that doesn't even exist but only to fill in the gap of their knowledge of how galaxies even do exist. Does this ring any bells, think you've ever heard that before, that they formed this theory, called it a real idea, and then tried to fit all of it everything that they can guess about inside of it just to make thee theory work, yeah, no, of course the matter of how the universe was made is a question that deserves an answer, but, it's not God, church or Christians, that, are the problem with that, it's this, this, this is a real problem right here. Isn't that right, Jaclyn Glenn? Well you've learned what's wrong already, it's about time for you to start learning what's right instead. Before, you start following these people who want to lead you to an end that you're not going to like. I understand you, that's what worries me about you Jaclyn Glenn. And about evolution, no I never mentioned it here already before, well, I can't call something to be disproved by facts, that's a theory, not a law, nonexistent which, that never happened. Say gravity exists, what about this, sometimes the orbit of pluto and Neptune do overlap, how can a dwarf planet be that far away crossing the path of Neptune, when Neptune if it was that big a gas giant traveling that speed not be thrown out into space when if a dwarf planet like Pluto can cross its path? You should actually talk about real things, instead, you always just talk shit all of the time, it's like you're shit talking spitting machine about everything on the earth, all that you ever do, is just talk shit about things that you only think as being wrong, sure that's not wrong, but you never even give anyone a reason for why that you're right either, you're addicted to shit talking. Right now, if I could be put in a room with you, there would be just no way that me and you could even have one, a conversation, let alone converse with one another about anything, because I just know it that you would just find a way to talk shit with just all of the things that you think of as either being wrong or bad, usually both. But if you think, that I would let you beat me in a debate, no not an argument, although I would win that too, but a real professional debate, then you'd be the one to be wrong, that's all that I have to say, God. You're welcome.

caseyxsharp 7 July 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just a bit of constructive criticism... You might want to create paragraphs and use better punctuation between sentences. This is really tough to read. Not just long but unstructured.

But I agree with a good deal of what you said. There's a lot of crap that passes for science these days... especially in Cosmology.

Tycho Level 7 July 2, 2020

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top