slug.com slug.com
2 0

I gotta talk about something else, I'm tired of talking just about things that you think anymore right now. So I watched talking about Hell, that video. I just feel like talking about demons, I love talking about demons. Maybe I won't say all that I know or be capable of that right now but I can try. Oh and I wish that I said in the other post I posted, you don't miss, 100%, of the shots that you never took. Think about that. Here's what I know about demons, not all demons are bad, just because they are demons and their nature is bad and they are bad in the eyes of God himself, doesn't really that they are really, I mean really. Oh you waanna know something Jaclyn Glenn, did you know that it says that the mother of the antichrist in the bible, her name was jac, because the mother of the antichrist is a jackle, the antichrist was the jackle, and you make YouTube atheist videos, talking about how bad that God is for making the world be what it is, it's kind of funny, hahaaahhaa, haaahahhaaaaahahaa. I'm sorry, Jaclyn Glenn, you're serious. Excuse me, so uhh, yeah not all of them are bad, throughout history it was known that when there was a problem caused by a demon, sometimes people would call upon other demons to fight those demons, and it happens, like fertility and miscarriage. But the nature of a demon is, something that is over, passed, made to be evil, you can't ever in theory make a real demon, because of that, they would have already had to have been that demon or they if they were real wouldn't be that real demon, the name of the demon that is called out when pressed to give its name, that's not just the demon that is present, that's the demon that was just born there out of this the nature of what demons are themselves, there are two different types of demons, one is well known by humanity, this these are the demons that were the original demons to fell down from heaven itself, like Paimon; Abezethibou, these are the demons that exist within the hearts of mankind, at least, the ones that would be well known about, and then there are the others that are even wrose and more evil than these, the ones that exist without being and outside of the nature of mankind, because Hell, and demons did already exist, that's just it you won't know that unless it was true that you were a real demon, these others they live here, they do exist to not to exist just to be evil, they just are that evil, that is what makes demons, demons, and natural demons that are real demons they have very specific names that mean what made them, like paimon, it's pay and man, or pay monday, monday is when the most accidents happen, there isn't neccessarily anything in pay man that makes one word Paimon bad, but that is what he this demon is for example, paimon is a demon who is riding on the back of a camel, with 72 legions of demons under him he is the most powerful demon that is still registered as areal demon in Hell, precisely, in Hell, not the Devil, this man, who actually, does look like a man with a woman's face, most powerful evil thing that can possibly in Hell, and everyone believes it's the Devil that's like that, but that's why this demon, is Paimon, not the Devil, he's not the Devil, he's Paimon, the demon, if he was the Devil, then he would be the Devil, and then no demons would exist like other demons in Hell, he is one of the four kings of Hell these demons work for that guy the Devil, and what was Paimon going to do, not take the chance to get out of Heaven when not even the Devil himself wants to be there, he's Paimon, he has two closet demons to him, Abelam and Bebal, you know that movie Called the Last Exorcism, that was no other demons, that was just him Abalam, his closest demons to him alone could probably cause an apocalypse, and those two demons work, for that guy, look at this, the Devil is being is depicted as a goat's head, a woman's female body without a stomach, hooves, this guy has the face of a woman but then the body of a man, I'm trying to tell you the difference between the Devil and demons, all that you have to know is that the nature of demons is evil not they are bad although they are bad unlike the Devil, The Devil is always the Devil, demons were created from that, God didn't have to make demons, like that, that is the nature of demons themselves, existing being demons, that were not meant to be demons, that's what demons are, you wouldn't say that you existed as anything but some atheist YouTube girl Jaclyn Glenn, because that's what you are right, alright then, now you get it, the Devil is different, he's the very thing that isn't like demons at all since that's what he is, the thing that God makes to be the Devil, and yeah Paimon, he's not really evil or bad, technically he shouldn't even really be a demon at all he is though cause he'se existing, existing outside of Heaven, so he if you summon to ask to talk to, he'll actually talk to you, he's not a bad guy, there's just one thing that he wants from you, to not lie to him, afterall I mean of all of the God's angels, he is the smartest and most intelligent angel, the Devil was the most wisest, the Devil was the wisest because he was able to be, but this guy Paimon is actually he's the most smartest and intelligent that comes with that wiseness that the Devil has, that's who Paimon is, if you don't lie to him, maybe yeah he won't try to kill you for being a human or he doesn't like you, he would be the demon to kill you for not being a decent human being, but if you don't lie to him, you can talk to him or ask him any question that you possibly want to and he'll know the answer to it, literally, this demon isn't really even meant, supposed to be a real demon at all, but that is what he is, I'm using him as an example to show not all of them are bad and they're kind of just like how people are too. It says in the bible that no one has ever seen God's face, well, if no one has ever seen God's face, how do people know what he looks like, because he made man in his image, well if that's true, this thing, it's a demon, he's a demon, he's not a real human, and he has both the face of a woman and a body of a man, he's a demon, a real demon named Paimon that's what he's called. I could have talked about his camel too but I'm not. So those other different demons, they are things, they are not real demons, and yet they are what demons are, that's what makes up a demon. And demons don't have to be physical like the existence of what would be known as real demons, all demons can exist as an intangible thing just like the Devil himself, they don't just have to possess humans, they can possess conceptual ideas, places, things that end up happening, it is only real demons being real demons that would possess humans, that is called possession, and possession isn't a thing that just happens just because a demons wants to possess, it's like kind of they know what they are, to you they are nonphysical things, so that's what they are, they will latch themselves onto you, and that will take care of the possessing without the demon itself being the thing that made itself into itself taking possession while you are still aware that it has you as its possession instead of God, but that's just it though, a demon would possess you and God won't, you don't ever know that you're being possessed or are possessed when it has finally taken place, demons can possess people the same way that humans posses corruption, that responsibility is in the corruption and is twisted, what I'm saying is, you won't even know that you're possessed and you can still be possessed because that's still how demons do possess you, if you're not consciously thinking about it that is, which well mostly most times you're not, you'll be thinking that I can do this because it's something that I can do, you don't know it, whatever demons that action makes up is now in possession of you, and that's people, a lot of people, this is how demons stay nonreally existing and then also being what does exist without ever really having to exist, I just said that is, was, just how that demons exist being naturally. They take control, to remove the human being human aspect out of the equation of humans being human. Demons, Paimon, the only demon that talks to you about science, and looks like both a female and a male at the same time. You have no idea what else is out there that, you don't know about. welp, that was fun. And there is't fire there, unless you're talking about just plain old fire demons then, whatever, yeah no, there's no fire in Hell, hell is the place that exists within the torment of what justifies to you as being torment, it's actually not so bad really, but you do burn, you burn for all of eternity, like when you die when they put you in the ground, all that you are now is in this box, and the you after death in this box is still going to keep on changing without it being you that is what's changing, death is something that happens, but being dead and in Hell, it means now you're dead and no matter how alive that you may still be you're still burning because you're always going to be changing at the same time, you can never goe back to being what it was that is what you was, it's much like being alive still, even for the unborn, but the difference is you're in Hell either being a person that doesn't know what life is so you can't goe back to what you don't ever know or you know what being alive is, this is being alive, right now, because right now you're body is forming energy inside of itself that is both being generated and burned all at the same time just to make this fragile idea that the concept is that you are really alive right now, that's hell, once that stopped, you're no longer a human, and that energy burns now for all eternity without you being or having to be the person who is alive still, that's kind of what being in Hell is like, and why no one wants to leave it either. But that's being in Hell, Hell itself is actually not at all like at all that bad to be in, it's like being a person in Hell, you're taking your own measures to acquire that which you never thought God ever gave you, like love, you take it for yourself so that you can know that you were just the one who actully acquired it, and same for other things too, so if you get love from another in Hell, but you're a person in Hell too, you're not supposed to be in Hell, and you can't get what you were looking for if another person gives it to you, that's why Hell exists within Hell and Heaven is just Heaven, and I would even argue that in terms of well being, you're way more better off being in Hell than in Heaven to be honesst with you, but hey what do I know, I'm not Paimon the most smartest most intelligent demon boy in the world right now, right, in the world right now, I'm just saying, you figure it out for yourself, really though, Hell is the better place to be, Heaven is for like, those people that wanted and liked to have had what Hell would have given them, itself, but never really knew how to get it for themselves while they were still alive, that is gross man, it's like a retirement hom for the over acheivers, Hell fucking rocks dude. I'm just saying. And it's beautiful too. It looks like a combination of the colors dark blue and a light orange, everything looks like watercolors. If I could live in any Hell that I could imagine, this would be it right here, I exist for me, and this beautiful bitch right here, whoops. I'm just gonna let that sink in for a while.

caseyxsharp 7 July 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The supernatural beings you mention are all inspired by religious stories. God, Satan and daemons are all Bible related and fictional. Psychic powers are also a made up construct. If you can prove otherwise, there's a $1 million prize offered by the James Randi Foundation to anyone that can demonstrate psychic abilities. The prize has gone unclaimed for several decades. The human mind is capable of masterful delusion, sometimes with drugs, sometimes with illness. The affected person is unable to tell the difference between real life and fantasy.
If you have anyone in your life that loves you, might i suggest you let them read your posts and take any advice they offer.
Good luck.

Just because religion isn't what I choose to believe in doesn't mean that religious characters can't exist, I just don't subscribe to following or believing any religion. You see a religion is for a group of people that believe in something and who have put their faith in that something that they have no way of knowing they need to or have to put faith in it or believe in it for it to be what it is that they have religion about. That means any religion is for that group of people that chooses to believe in it or have faith in it for it to be their religion, so what about a person or being that doesn't fall into that category of being a part of that group or a person that has to believe or have faith in a religion for a religion to exist to them? I mean of course, obviously, religion does exist for a group of people that thinks that's religion right now in the world, they think that they need to believe in it and that they should have put faith in it for it to be a religion, that's what makes a religion a religion, but you don't have have to believe in something first, or already have faith in something that could exists for it to exist to you whether it does or doesn't exist to you already. I understand what you meant. My point was, that religion is for that group of people, and I'm not one of those people that would even be capable of being fit into that group of people. You seem to me not to have refuted anything that I've said thus far. What is this an open discussion or what, I guess it's just going to be an open discussion now.

What you're trying to say is, that you've made a generalization of all of the people in that group of people who would believe and follow a religion, that they don't make sense and it's because of religion's fault. Well, I currently really refute you there I guess, because, I'm no one that could say that it's mainly religions fault being that it is a religion that it has flaws all because it is a religion itself or that because it has flaws it is what makes people believe in it which would also make them have those flaws because of religion having them too, I'm not here going to refute you on that. What I do have a problem with, is that you just grouped all of those people together and made a generalization to anyone that is in that group. And then you tried to say that I was one of them too. You are no one that can tell me that I just belong in a group of religious folk just because religion does exist. How about you do something for me, how about you tell me this, if religion and religious symbols are going to exist in some form and be present in any society that rises from the dust and it's just going to be a given, like you say now, now, because you've just made that generalization of all of those people who would also happen to believe in religion too if what you said were actually true, does having something to believe in when you don't know that you should or that you have to make it wrong for you not to if you're simply also asking yourself would it exist for you to believe in if you just believe in it, and that includes that it is that something that was either made up or did exist while you didn't know it at the time, does that thing still exist in reality or not whether it is a part of what you could believe in because of religion, you know the answer to that, I'm using an argument against you for sure here, does not having the proof mean the same thing there is no proof of existence, no, things still can exist without proof, for the very reason that without proof you can't disprove what there is no proof for, so no I may not be arguing or debating you here like I should if this were really like that, but, but then you should know something right now, I'm going to tell you the same exact thing that you would have told me, if what you would say is true, if believing in religion itself is what makes you stupid, or religion having it to believe in would make you stupid because believing in religion is what makes you stupid, I present to you, that, you are no one that can determine that for yourself without either being a stupid person yourself or having had believed in religion too, because, right now, you are literally a person with no beliefs and would say that you have had never had absolutely any beliefs about the world that you couldn't already believe in or be able to put faith in yourself, you are just a person that would dare tell me that I'm pretty much, just pretty much crazy because it's like you say yourself I could believe and follow me a religion to believe in it and I do believe that what religion is does already exist for me to put my faith in, if I wanted to, just because I do have that something to believe in that you don't, so here's your chance right now dude, you want to shut me up, this is what you have to do right now, tell me, why that I am wrong about you even there I really don't have the proof to say that I believe or have faith in your stupidity that you are one a stupid person, but that's what I think that you are, a stupid person just like the atheist that you are, only a stupid person who has no beliefs whatsoever beyond what's presented in front of you, is going to call me stupid just for having that something to believe in at all myself, proof me wrong, I think that you are really just an asshole, I don't need an argument, or a debate, just to know that myself I think that it's not just because you are a stupid person or an asshole that you would be an atheist who is a stupid asshole, that's exactly what that I think that you are and for the record, there isn't anything that you could possibly say to me to convince me to change my mind, you know why, because you're just an atheist who believes nothing and tries to tell me that you're still not a stupid fucking asshole. You want to know what I believe, fine, that was what you really had to ask, I'll tell you why, because I don't believe in religion, and I don't have to believe I have faith you tell me that religious characters are fictional just because you say they are, and that doesn't make me a crazy person just for believing in them, religion or anything like you say it would make me, you're crazy just for thinking that it would, because you're a stupid fucking asshole with no way to tell me that besides because you must believe in it then it's unreal, nothing about being an unbelieving atheist is right, I don't need to prove anything or myself to you, everything that a person like you and not just because you are atheist would be wrong if you were talking about religion with anyone, you don't even believe in what you say you need to believe believing in for it to exist, you're just a person that likes to say that anyone who does have anything like that they are like real crazy people, no, you're real crazy person and this isn't even me arguing or debating with you. That's all that you will ever be. Like what else that you have said, you've not argued or debated with me for real or tried to even, you just said that what I do believing in which would be the characters or religion, ideas like God, Satan and other things, that they don't exist because they are fictional, that's you saying that, I'm not generalizing all atheists that it would be what they would say, it's just what you do say because you are the atheist that would say that, and that's so stupid, it's straight up wrong for you to do that, nonetheless that's all that you can do I get it, because you are atheist, and then just like that instead of doing what I've given you the chance to do, then you went on to say get someone that loves me to read what I post, to see what they say, so you expect for others to have a generalized idea of what a person who would be anyone and everyone who would love me that they would be like anyone who would and say something because they are that to me and not just that they would have anything to say anyways, that's exactly what an asshole atheist does, and says, so how about you do something else instead if that's what you believe and put faith in, how about you fuck off? You and me,we both should have agreed upon one thing, that I and you are not one of those people who would fall into your category of generalized people just because we could be, if you want your proof, then there it is, for you, the one who was just trying to tell me that I have to believe in religion for the characters to be real but that the characters aren't real because I would just have to believe in them for them to be real to me except for them still being fictional because of what would have been a made up religion, but you turned it into a thing that anyone and everyone could believe in by making the people in the group a generalization of all people that just possibly could believe in religion themselves, and that's why that I do think that you're wrong and I don't have to really listen to the stupid shit that you have to say. I know about the million dollar prize, I've been writing my book for the sole purpose of destroying atheism and claiming that prize for myself for years, if anyone is going to prove the existence of God or the supernatural, then guess who it's going to be then, it's gonna be me, and you can take that to the bank, God knows that I can't,yet, because unlike you who would only have the one argument that you even could possibly make to defense against me is, you don't have proof so it doesn't mean it's true, but we both know that, all that I really have to do, is just prove what I say that I have proof for, and then just like that, just like a God, just like the Devil himself, I won. Stupid atheists. So, deal with that.

I mean what kind of stupid crap is that? just because there isn't an answer doesn't mean that there isn't a right answer, that you would have to have proof first in order to believe anything, that without proof anyone who believes anything without proof, they must be stupid, that's the logic of atheists, what ridiculousness. This is exactly what I mean, all that atheist do all of the time is just only believe what is in front of them, when asked why, they say, because they have to observe what to believe first, but here's the problem, atheists reject any person's ideas that are someone else's who cannot present them with what just that they can observe themselves, they call it true science, bullshit, or that it is whatever that is observed that it must be right just as long as it can be observed and there is proof that proves what could be having had proof for by observing that prove first, they call it true science, bullshit, we all know it's just atheists that would fucking dare say that shit, because it's true, atheists are like medicated crackheads of people addicted to science, it's all bullshit, there is going to come a day when at least if you were one of those atheists that were wondering the truth and just could never find it figuring it out yourself, or one of those that just despises religion, not even just that more than that, anything having to do with God or anything, on that day you will all be soon one day someday soon be proven wrong and then, we all will know it is true ourselves the people on earth, that's right we don't believe you atheists. Fucking assholes. Come up here like it's not a big deal, call a believer something fowl, walk away while saying it's not a big deal, fuck you assholes. I don't believe in God or religion myself or would say now that I ever would have been one of those people already, but fuck you assholes. Most atheists it's not even like they use logic like they say they do for why they think what they think, of course sure yeah, they'll say that's what makes them think like how they think and say it's because they are atheist, but then they don't even try to use that logic themselves to figure things out on their own either, half the time, I swear to God it's true though, half the time atheists that have others be told they don't believe in God so they are atheist, what they really mean is, they just hate God, like then they don't deny it either they'll say yeah I would hate God if he existed and that's why that I'm atheist because I use logic to disprove his existence, but they try spreading to others like they all have to think just like them or that they are wrong, just or that they are wrong, that's wrong, don't even try to tell me what you think is right if you are really atheist, you're wrong, I wouldn't be one that would need you to tell me that, whether or not that I believed in religion or not, hating God, is what atheists do, don't try to act like you're seriously more higher intelligent and shit because you say that you believe in logic and reason and all of that good stuff, that doesn't mean shit, if you really can't just say that you would believe in something if you could, and if it was there for you to believe in just for it what you did believe in to be real, why wouldn't you just believe in it, I can understand a person who doesn't believe in religion asking that question, because they don't know what to believe in, but you atheists, either way whether you said you were atheist or not yourselves, all that you would say to not believing in something is just logic or you just don't like God, and that's really not a very good, enough, reason for anyone, to not believe in something just because they don't know to or that it's right because it's the right thing in reality. I could be the freaken Devil right now, you atheists wouldn't even give a damn either way, what do you think God's point was? You don't have to disprove or argue against me being the atheist that you are, I will repeat myself just once more, I don't have to believe you, for you to be wrong, now prove me wrong, if you can atheists. God.

Also, I get it that they were inspired by religious stories. And what's you're point, as we are humans who would be telling such stories and isn't a thing that atheists would say that it's people that decide right and wrong, there are many stories, let me take that a step further, the reason that they say that is because they are saying that to say that there doesn't need to be a God that you believe in who would tell you what right and wrong are, but if that's really true, and these are just stories, well if that's true, then what are the point of these stories there being so many, all of them have a good and bad guy, or some form of good and bad, while, telling just how one side is better than the other, just for people, literally people to know it too, even if they were just stories which did mean nothing and it was people who decided for themselves that it is what it is since people decide what right and wrong is, these stories shouldn't even exist and they do though.

What religion is at its foundation is, a means to believe in something for a greater purpose. You can't believe in religious stories and not believe in religion, just like you can't believe in religious stories and not believe in religion yourself and not know it. However, just because religion might be, the right thing to believe in, it doesn't mean that it should just be what you believe in yourself. That's what I mean, all religion really is, is just a means to believe in something for another purpose, or something like that, that's what religion is within itself, whether or not that you yourself know it yourself or not, it is still true, will always be true, that you can always believe in it to believe in it, that's what religion is, you do believe in religion to believe in religion, that's just how religion is supposed to work. What I'm saying is, just because you have a means to believe in something, doesn't ever just mean that what it is that you believe in or what you can believe, is ever simply wrong whether it is truly up to you or not. It doesn't make it wrong. You don't need any further explanation that that, believing in a religion just because it's a story doesn't make it wrong for you to be the one to be believing in it, because it doesn't, see how simple that is.

@caseyxsharp Have you shown someone who loves you our communication between each other?
I wish you well.

@maxmaccc What are you trying to imply? It's not like you really are trying to talk about what I say here to you, it doesn't seem that you want an argument or a mutual debate forming into a discussion. Although, it doesn't bother if you think someone else might not approve of what I say. It only seems that this discussion has ended like most of the discussions I've ever had with people who tried to label me to satisfy their own whims. So I really can't say that it bothers me, you're not either wanting to converse against my topics I present to you, which is ironically what one would expect from talking to a person who actually disagrees with oneself. I don't know what you think having someone else tell me what you told me would do any good however on the other hand, since what I believe is that I know that my beliefs are not the same as most of the masses in the world, and the reason that I know that is because it is true that what I believe usually wouldn't be the same as their's, but, that just isn't enough for me to change my way of thinking, I do understand that my beliefs are a choice, and so I choose to believe what I believe rather than to simply listen to what most people would try to tell me anyways, I mean that's what makes them my beliefs. Which, it doesn't appear that would concern you, as so such is the fact that I don't any longer care what you have to say about it anymore. I hate when I feel disappointed in others like you. So , and thank you for that.

@caseyxsharp I don't mean for others to change what you believe. I mean that maybe your posts come across as a little disjointed. Maybe show them to your loved ones, not with the intention of changing your mind, but just to check everything is ok with you. I don't mean to offend.
Good luck.

@maxmaccc i see. You might be just like like all of the other people I've talked to about this sort of stuff then, I think you're being disjointed. This is what usually happens when I talk to others like you, you say that there's no need to discuss this stuff with me and you won't do it, but then when the conversation is over like it even really happened that it was talked about, then you goe on to say that there's something that only seems like a problem with me, and then say no it's not like I mean I am offended and think that I'm being offensive. Are you serious right now, this is some bullshit, I'm trying to level with you here, it's not like I really had intended on actually taking notice of what you had to say like it would have been offensive to me just for me to hear that you disagree with me, but really, I know it's not like that, because you won't talk about this stuff with me even if there was a problem or a discussion needed to be had, I don't like what you're implying of me. It's not that I think that what you say, that would lead me to believe that you're being disrespectful, I just seriously don't like what you imply. First you sort of put me into a of people that I wasn't even really a part of, and then tried saying that people in that were basically stupid just for being the itself, and now without even wanting to have a discussion about what I believe or what you believe, now you're gonna try saying that it's not that you would want anyone to change my mind about my beliefs, but that maybe I'm being a some certain kind of way that maybe I'm just not right just for having those beliefs and that I shouldn't be offended because you don't mean anything by it. Well I know that you don't mean anything by it, because, you won't talk about stuff with me, although so much for that idea of how you're not trying to be offensive, I mean that's offensive right there, I was giving you the opportunity to talk with me about any belief any whatsoever that you even might believe about me, you're gonna try to say that you're trying to be offensive to me, but what am I supposed to think, like, you just called me a stupid person for being part of a , I tried to tell you that it's not like that, I tried to get you to talk about what you believe if you thought that way, actually because I would want for you to try to tell me what it that you're thinking if you're going to say things like that, and this is what you have to say now after telling me that you don't mean to do that, that it's not that I should have to change what I believe, but that because if I believe what I believe, that I might have something wrong with me making me not ok.

This is exactly why that I don't like talking to people like you about this stuff, I never did. This is just the bullshit that people like you always usually try to say and then assume to claim that you weren't the one that was responsible to be thinking it in the first place and that I should be, you mother fucker. This wasn't even a heated debate, but fuck you mother fucker. I don't like you, and I don't like what you try to imply. What the fuck, always just out of no where, for no reason at all it's always people just like you that do this kind of shit, what the fuck? I don't even know how to respond because you're not even wanting to be a part of the discussion right now. I'd much rather have had a heated argument, discussion, a heated debate, something, and then you try to tell me that shit, not this shit, what the fuck is that shit? I am trying to promote healthy discussion here, you're over all like yeah lets not talk about it but people that believe these things are stupid, I mean you were the one that started saying stuff to me, you won't even let it turn into something more than what's on the surface, I think that's stupid. I am the one that's about to set the world right about this stuff, doing everything within my power to make it happen, to keep people like you from ever trying to say that this is what the real problem is and that it should be what is important to deal with, it's not even a problem, if anyone here is going to say that shit, I'm not trying to argue, and this isn't me trying to have a heated, in-furious, serious, debate with you, but I'm just saying since this is you, this is you right now dude, this is exactly what a person like you is both going to try to do and say in order to further instigate your opinion onto others.

You know what, as a matter of fact, I'll tell you something right now, what the fuck is this shit right here, you would believe that person just simply isn't right, ok, or whatever, just for their what they believe, that someone else should check it out because you don't want to be the one person to do it yourself, alright well, here it is, mental illnesses don't fucking exist. I believe that there are some people that would need help being normal people, just to be in need of help to be normal people, but mental illness, that there could actually be something that makes a person be the way they are instead of what it is that's making others think that what's wrong with them, yeah, that's total bullshit, see, this is why none of what you ever said here had ever been offensive to me, I was expecting someone like you to try saying what you said, I'm not upset of it like it would be what upsets me, and you know why that is, that's because, you see, nothing, none of the shit that ever comes out of your mouth would ever make enough sense to possibly be what offends me, and you still just won't have a discussion about what you believe of what offends you with me like this would be a serious topic if there was even either a problem, how about then you say something about that instead if that's not what you think is the real problem here man? Just every single little thing that you do just keeps on pissing me the fuck off, seriously man, don't try to act like it's not a problem, of course that's what it is, and you were never the one that was ever going to do anything about it, so how about just next time and even now, just shut your fucking mouth dude. You weren't a part of this, to make me do anything just because you say that you have a problem and then won't be the one to tell me what that is. You and, all of these people that would say things to me because of just what I would believe, or let me put this into terms that you would understand, all of these people that would say something about anything that I say, people, the society itself, if they were going to come here and just to do what you just did and then try to leave, they're all fucking stupid, and fuck'em. And mental illnesses don't fucking exist, stupid people do, and it's for this fucking reason right here.I said, you might be, do something about it.

@caseyxsharp It's difficult to follow a conversation with you when you don't use any punctuation. Capital letters at the start of a sentence. A period at the end. A comma to indicate a pause. All these would help to decipher your posts. Without them it comes across as disjointed. If you get these types of replies often, do you think the problem could be on your end? For instance, you say "First you sort of put me into a of people that I wasn't even really a part of, and then tried saying that people in that were basically stupid just for being the itself, and now without even wanting to have a discussion about what I believe or what you believe, now you're gonna try saying that it's not that you would want anyone to change my mind about my beliefs, but that maybe I'm being a some certain kind of way that maybe I'm just not right just for having those beliefs and that I shouldn't be offended because you don't mean anything by it." That's just one sentence of many that is difficult to understand.
You start off ok, but deteriorate as the post goes on. I'm wondering, is that how you speak in real life?
Here's another sentence i found difficult to follow "I was giving you the opportunity to talk with me about any belief any whatsoever that you even might believe about me, you're gonna try to say that you're trying to be offensive to me, but what am I supposed to think, like, you just called me a stupid person for being part of a , I tried to tell you that it's not like that, I tried to get you to talk about what you believe if you thought that way, actually because I would want for you to try to tell me what it that you're thinking if you're going to say things like that, and this is what you have to say now after telling me that you don't mean to do that, that it's not that I should have to change what I believe, but that because if I believe what I believe, that I might have something wrong with me making me not ok."
That's just two sentences.
Do you think both of the examples i've given, of your post, are easy to read and comprehend?
Saying that mental illness is a fiction is a false statement. The brain is an organ, the same as any other organ in the body and can be affected by a number of ailments.
The people that are closest to you and love you will want what's best for you.
Sometime we are our own worst enemy.

@maxmaccc I'm responsible for what I say, not what you understand. If you haven't taken the time to notice, the reason that I get these kinds of responses isn't because of how I discus things, it's because I'm usually in an argument with someone over something, I have figured out and also learned that what it means to debate people, as a matter of fact, if given even the choice, I'd much rather have a debate with someone directly attempting to challenge me, than to be having to explain every little thing in a courtroom just in the hopes having someone anyone at all to understand me, this is actually what debate is about what I'm doing right now, you don't have to comply with your opponent who is speaking at the same time that you are, you don't have to make your argument just because they're the ones arguing with you, you don't have to even respond directly to the argument their making against you, all that you really have to do is just state your argument, I just happen to be dealing with people that I know that I would win in a real professional debate most of the time, that doesn't make it much easier, or that there's any less shortage of those to debate, with me, but that's the real difference between me and all of those people, I don't have to be a real debate or either even care about doing so, because mostly, most, of the time it's me that has to lower my level of argumentative skills down just to make sure that they're going to actually know that I'm the one that really is winning the debate, and to make sure that anyone else like in a debate would know that too, this isn't me right now caring about what this is, whether it's a debate, my plan is that simple, whoever debates with me, will lose, because in a real debate with me I will win, and for those that are not trying or attempting to really debate with me, why would, should, I care that I debate with them if that's not what they're really caring to do, my point is, is that if it was a real debate with me, then I would win, because I would win, I automatically talk as if the person that I'm talking to is already arguing or debating with me, at least that much should be understandable to you, about me, maybe you're not a person that right now I am thinking about debating or arguing with, it doesn't matter to me though, that's what I'm getting at here, why, because, I do understand that this isn't anything like that right now, because if it was, I wouldn't be the one, needing, to argue or debate you, because I would win.

And what if, then, it's not me, have you even considered that yourself? It's not that I don't care about social norms like proper grammar and punctuation. I just really myself don't see any need in it just to make my point known. It's not a personal belief, as much as it's just me thinking it's not just me that would think that it's really just a belief that I would believe in because it is a real belief to have, look, here's what I mean, I believe that, actually really no matter what is being said or how it is said, that the person who hears it whether it was ever, even, meant for them to hear or not, that they will still be able to fully understand the interpretation of it, my point being, regardless, of whether it is them that does, understand it themselves, or they at least even think that they do, just as long as they have the same some level of conceiving skills as everyone else. But, like I was saying, yeah, that's just my belief. However, there's more to this than that, like this, the meaning of what language is meant to accomplish being that it's purposeful at all, you don't need to really have or use these things like grammar or punctuation, if you know the person, or thing, that is meant to listen to it, will understand how to interpret it, it doesn't just depend only upon the understandable belief that they are able to understand it, what's the point of communicating, not language in this question, the point to communication, is not to make sure that the other person understands you by through language, the point is to make sure that the other person understands you by communication itself, language, isn't the only way that you can do that, that most people just don't understand, and, that's why that it is called proper grammar and punctuation, think about it, really, it means, was there any point to language or communication using grammar or punctuation if, the other person isn't the one that's going to be able to understand you, which, would be why that, I was talking like this right from the very beginning. The question isn't, am I understandable, to you, it's are the one that's going to understand me? Well, I believe this is, would, be the purpose of talking to you or anyone at all.

Or what about, this. What if it wasn't a matter of being the one, in the first place, to argue or debate with another, I'm saying I mean, what if this wasn't even actually about being in an argument or a debate, like at all? I can see how the purpose of argument and debate is, and it might serve a certain better purpose than just by doing it just to be doing it, but, what if this was like something that it would seem not to be, like a real argument between two people or a debate to find that out, what if this, was actually, that other person is in this kind of thing and this is actually what it is, but they're not even in it by choice, then it defeats the purpose of the whole entire reason for it ever being a real argument or debate at all right from the start, which would mean, that, if it wasn't that like this, then what is being understandable being understood by the process of what this is supposed to be, it would mean that, nothing ever even could have been understood regardless of if this was a real argument or debate, then, that means, that the other person is well they are capable and able to understand you although actually that's not the real problem in reality because the real problem in reality then wouldn't be just that they can't understand you instead it's that they do hear what you're saying and themselves know what it means except the problem it is they don't believe you is what the problem is, if this was a real argument or debate with another person, and this isn't an argument or debate then that's able to accomplish this goal of argument or debate because nothing then is the purpose of communication by language at all. Now, you may be rubbing your chin or scratching your head thinking, well that's just fucking insane. But hold on. This is still, the purpose of argument and debate, if it's meant to be real. So then, what is the meaning or purpose of language or communication then? This. There never had to be a problem, just for there to be a reason to argue or debate and that it still have both meaning or purpose. This is what I am trying to get at here, right now, but let me give you a way to understand me first, a few ways, maybe. This what I started talking about at the beginning of this paragraph, was not professional debate, this was actually what you would call being in a courtroom, it's like debate, but it's not debate, it's a process of arguing and debating that doesn't need this a meaning or purpose behind it in order for it to be, that's what makes it court and not debate, a real debate, right here, I'm not saying that court is either like argument or debate, but it is like that though, because what makes these two, seemingly unrelated and, or really disconnected things is, that debate is also doesn't need a meaning or purpose to do it, it just is, just like how court just is, and not though it is just like debate either, it is simply a way that is to be that does be and is. How did, you come to learn this, if argument or debate, had no meaning and purpose? See, how that worked? This, is a very narrow description of the way that I walk down this path that many have before called the meaning and purpose of argument and debate, a very narrow path. But that's not what I was going to say to you here. No, actually this what I meant to say, you cannot convince or prove your anything ideas to anyone, without assuming that they must first be capable of understanding you, and, also in order for you to do that, it, making sure that they do just because you're the one trying to make them understand you, you cannot do it, just by attempting to convince or prove that to them, it's impossible, just think about it, if, that is impossible, then there wouldn't be any meaning or purpose to language, let alone, proper grammar and punctuation, there is more to this world than that, even if you could put it all down on a piece of paper in front of someone else, there still would be more that could be fit onto that page, it wasn't ever possible to convince or prove anything to another, to anyone, through argument or debate, I mean, wasn't that the point of arguing and debating with people that don't believe you, right? Excuse me, that was me simply saying, that's if there wasn't any meaning or purpose to argument or debate. this was the real meaning and purpose of it, it was always to prove yourself by misdirecting the individual, the other person, to be thinking that you were talking about something else, just to then, just to then convince them or prove to them that you were talking about the same thing right from the start of the argument or debate. think about it, in order for you to prove yourself, to have that proof, you can't even win in court without this, as a matter of fact without this there wouldn't be any point to court, to justice at all, that's what really makes this a real argument or debate whether it is that or not, the person you're in this with doesn't know that, that's the point of the communication in the first place you see. Lets say that you're the one in court, how are you supposed to be able to prove, to convince the judge, who is on the side of the court who is now accusing you of a crime, how are you supposed to prove, to convince the jury, if they aren't in the legal system to begin with but believes that the court is always right that it's only seeking justice, you would first have to assume that you would know that they would know what both being guilty and being innocent is, how are you supposed to do that if, you're the one that's being accused and prosecuted and the one having to defend yourself to against the court itself, how are they who are not in the legal system supposed to be the people to help you with that even if you are innocent and not guilty in a courtroom, you can't do it, it's impossible, so then, so, what is the purpose and meaning of argument and debate, yo. It was meant to serve as the meaning and purpose behind communication and language, to say that it's not, that it's not like ever, is just ridiculously asinine, what do you guess that my point is here now? Here's another example kind of, if you did knew that one person didn't understand how what you're telling them is bad, is bad for them to think is good, how would you be able to convince them that it is, you see, whether regardless that there was ever any meaning or purpose to argument or debate at all, under normal circumstances and situations, using logic, logically, you would know that you would be able to do it, it's just impossible just if all that you tried to do was just simply arguing or debating with them, no matter if you were right, no matter if it was true, it's still going to be impossible, you know that it's possible to do it if you tried, but then you know that when it comes to convincing them or proving it that it's still going to be impossible. The real closest way to make them understand whether you use logic or not, is to convince them that what you talk about being bad that's something else, is the same reason that they would know that what you mean about the first thing is really bad or bad for them to think, that's the only way, and you can, can, you can do that by either through real argument or debate or just if they just don't even know what it is that you mean, and that's the reason that court works at all in the first place at it's very core. I mean even if there is another person defending you or there's also a person prosecuting you, you know, it's not a real debate or just two people arguing with each other, that's not even what it is, those two attorneys aren't arguing or debating with each other just for your or the court's sake, it's not like that, that's not their real job in court or in anything really professional like an argument or debate with other people, is that the purpose or meaning of argument and debate, is it only, just to prove or convince others just in the hopes of someone who doesn't know can understand, hell no, those two attorneys are doing their job, because they're not arguing or debating, their main objective is actually, simply to prove and to convince anyone else rather that it's not even an argument or debate at all.That's kind of fucked up, but, yeah, yeah, that's how it is, fuck the police. Stupidity wins. Reality is a dream until death, beetle-juice brings the demons to the yard, the apocalypse is now, the tooth fairy is a man, the cupcake is a lie, mom! What is, what was the meaning or purpose to arguing and debate in the end, I'll tell you, it's not just to ever convince or prove yourself to other people, just in the hopes that just anyone will understand you and know what you mean, in order for you to do it, to be the one who knows what it means and is meant for, first, you must, be able to assume that those that would, challenge or attempt to try to turn against you, even if they do not know or understand anything what yo mean, that they will are capable of understanding you, if this is a real argument or debate, in conversation or simple communication, then you will know.

This is what I'm here for. Can you not see, that I'm only here just to make that difference in the world? If this was that, what, like what, like something that is not what it is, why, why that, like why would you try saying the things that you do about me, if it was just what you believe? That's never made sense to me. I mean come on, if you have your own some belief, why don't you just say it, if this wasn't an argument or debate, why wouldn't you just try wanting to say what you believe in the hopes that it would be understood even if you don't understand, know, why that is that you do? So if this what an argument or debate. Then, there's not much really any reason to question it, you don't understand me because you're just not the one capable to. And, that really isn't my problem, that all falls on you. You weren't it seems, I'm sorry, seemed, like you were going to do anything about it if it was like that. Like, what the fuck really, you just assumed that it was me that there was a problem with it just wasn't that you could understand or know what I mean, I agree that it's a topic of discussion here, but me being the one that has to be told just to know that it is, bullshit. I was counting on you to do this, just so that I could crush people like you and leave you as the dust that's in the wind that you are, and don't you forget it it, again.

Mental illnesses aren't real, I think that really you might just be an asshole that would think so, not even mental retardation is actually what should be defined as a mental illness. I think that's just what people would say, right... And that's you're opinion. You, I would consider a person that judges people while knowing that just how bad it is, who would also try calling that the truth too. Well, you know what I'm about to do now. If it's not a heated discussion, then it's not a real debate.

@maxmaccc Here's why that I will say that mental illnesses don't exist. An illness is something that keeps a person from functioning like normal people. The question is then what designates an illness? Her's though what I actually think is going on, I believe that really your brain is always functioning on radio waves, it's functioning kind of just like a microwave or a radio, a microwave as you know has different uses depending on how powerful and how the frequency is when used, that being said two different microwaves that function differently can still perform the same function being a microwave, and, a radio it performs separate functions to be a radio depending on the frequency that it set to, but the information that a radio is able to pick up is not, part of the function of the radio, since, it only picks up the frequency depending on what frequency it is set to, if not for this function, then it couldn't function to be a radio, instead it wouldn't be able to pick up those frequencies that are already out in the air, it doesn't separate these radio waves it receives them depending on what outside frequencies that are capable of being received once it has been tuned to that specific frequency, your brain isn't any different than the electromagnetic waves that exist in the air and it still functions just like a radio, all electricity is, is electromagnetic radiation, all things have power of electricity in them, all things are a part of a scale of electromagnetic radiation, reality then is dependent upon this electromagnetic function to function at all, not that it just only has to depend upon the chemistry of the brain itself that it would be the only thing to effects what reality to you is. So if it's not just only what your brain is like to depend on what real reality is for you, then how do you know that your brain anything else in a different way especially when it's not functioning as normal brains do how then do you know that it would still not function as like a normal brain functioning as actual normal brain? You're being fooled by stupid scientists who would tell you that if only it is impossible to understand, then that it is what is unable to be understood because that's impossible, that's stupid, it probably might not be their intent, but that's still stupid, if there are things that science can't explain, it'll just be those scientists who would tell you this is how it functions, it's not questioning anything that is already known or even answering any question to begin with at all, is that even real science, I mean really, yeah that's true they will, call it real science, except really what's going on is actually it's just mapping out the very function that it meant to understand and it's no different than only making an observation, but it's still enough to fool those who don't know the truth and would be wondering what's really going on, however, it's like how I'm saying right now, science can't really explain how or why either that it is that your brain knows anything that exists outside of itself, like how does your brain know, for example, that if you're turned on that it should make you aroused, how does your brain know that when you're taking a smoke break that you're feeling satisfied, when you're feeling sad, or mad, or happy, how does your brain know that, that's, how you're feeling when you're feeling it and every single time that you feel the same if it was only meant to be process that happens in your brain, obviously there's more to what's happening to humans brains than just what science can describe and explain, don't you doubt what real science is now damn it, how is it that science is able to know these things if it's not just something that science can know at all, that should be an important question to ask in these circumstances, it should be, I mean if science is meant to be measurement on what is possible to be observed, then if it could tell you how what is happening in your brain is natural, how then does it know that or not know that what is also happening in animals or anyone else's brains is happening normally the same as your's too, it can't, and there it goes again still, science not having the real right answers and trying tool you into believing that it does though, it's clearly obvious to any rational person that it's impossible for science to know that what it is observing is really what's happening all of the time to everyone, science doesn't, know, that a dog is considered color blind in respect of what is normal for a human to understand, because science doesn't know that, and they'll still tell you yeah well science says that dogs are color blind, and then you're expected to just goe along with it, like you were even stupid for questioning what it is that is why it would say that to you, what kind of shit is that?

Science be naturally expected to now what is normal, how in the fucking hell is it that it can be depended on to tell you what is abnormal, if, if it was able to tell you what is normal?

Don't give me that, because science says so crap, it doesn't know why that the sky is blue, or what color is the color yellow. Not even in the least, describing what reality is, it is that it can, let alone, what is not naturally what reality is in reality and it be, called real science in reality. It defeats the purpose of doing and knowing what science is entirely. So what if not science is, this thing, is it that can describe real life in reality, it's not that, but I do have a better replacement than that though, it's, this, electromagnetic waves are what makes reality and what reality would depend on to function, it's that simple actually. It doesn't say that what describes it, would be that, that it was ever what science just could understand, but, it means this, that there are different ways to understand what science cannot because it's science, and it still be what it is in reality what science is meant to describe at the same time. There is electromagnetic waves that exist in space, as a matter of fact actually, this radiation doesn't come from anything in space at all, it was just left over from the big bang radiation, the CMB background radiation, so no there's no way that I can prove beyond what's reasonable to understand that what I'm saying is right, but I can say that probably that if it did exist ever since the beginning of the universe maybe since then that means it was actually a part of the very existence of whole entire universe depending on what existence itself would have been and not only just what might have been what existence now is. If that were true, that something just like this was possible, even by simple chance in reality, then it not only would explain a lot of what I'm saying now as true but it could also describe all that exists within the universe itself right now, no further explanation required or needed, done, right now.

You have learned that comic radiation in space once it hits here, it can have drastic changes and effects on electronic technology, like the CMB, you know that fuzzy screen that happens to exist on your old TV sets, that's the CMB in your TV that the screen is picking up, or sun spots, other radiation, it can kill a planet or destroy entire industries in seconds. If electromagnetic radiation can do that to inanimate objects that are built to use electromagnetic waves, imagine what that thing is doing to you. Everything that exists in the universe, not only just what might exist in someone's mind depending on what reality is but all of reality itself too also depends on this very energy source, the whole entire universe, all that exists to be a part of the electromagnetic spectrum, it all depends on this even more so then than just what reality is or what, science, can explain. If you controlled the electromagnetic spectrum, then you'd be the most powerful being in all of reality and existence. That doesn't even, come close, remotely, approaching the closeness needed to even touch, just how powerful that you would be. And this stuff right now, it's just floating up in the air right now. Science, didn't even come close to actually understanding it, God damn. Fuck the police. It don't give a fuck.

I'm just getting started right now. People will say that people with mental illnesses actually have something abnormal about them in the brain. that it is what makes them a mentally ill person, that it explains what is that they are like because they are a mental person, if even asked why that it is that is what it is, that's what mostly most people would tell you to say to you if they tried to explain what a mental person is like. So is it, that anyone actually know, what it is to be a mental person? No, because if it wasn't normal for a normal person to know, then just by even being a mental person wouldn't actually help a normal person know what it is to be one like an abnormal person would know, that's just a fact. No one, right now, could actually tell me that what it is to be a mentally ill person right now on this planet and even actually know that's what it is for another normal person to know what being abnormal is really like? Give me a break, are you kidding me, how ridiculous. Let me goe ahead and guess, if anyone were to try to explain what a mental illness is to another person, the first very most relevant illness that they're going to describe, is going to be, Schizophrenia, and then once they have described it, they're going to also try to tell you that because a person is schizophrenic that it is going to be what impairs them to function as a normal person like normal people. Like, they're trying to say, that's what makes them a mental person, tell me, which is it, that it is something that has to do with the brain making people mental patients or that being a mental patient is what makes them a mental patient just because they happen to be mental patients who just would be different than normal people and that it was and is what keeps them from being like normal people just because they are mental patients, is that what you think that being a mentally ill person is supposed to be like? If that's what makes a mentally ill person mentally ill, then this isn't really an argument that I would be making right now, that I think that it would be you that would be a stupid person in reality, and it's not that I'm saying that like it's intended to be a bad thing, although who am I to say, but that is just an actual fact, if that were a case, and you want to know something else, I am a person that was diagnosed with schizophrenia. This is, was, my point right here, this is how stupid that this is right here, by the definition of what a mentally ill person is, it would mean that anyone just because they are unable to function as intended, that all of them regardless of the real reason is also a mentally ill person just because it is that they can't or unable to function as a normal person when it is actually other people that would be trying to say that about them. It has nothing to do with me in reality, just because stupid people can't figure out how to behave like normal people, I am the one that gets called schizophrenic just because I can't function when other people are saying that I'm not functioning as a normal person, therefore, I must be a mentally ill person, that's fucking retarded. Everything about it this right now, is fucking retarded. I have had people at the facility that I goe to, trying to tell me, that it's because you have a chemical imbalance, you're schizophrenic, that is that you aren't functioning like normal, that because you're schizophrenic that means it does mean that you are not going to be able to function like a normal person in real life, that means we must shove all of these drugs that aren't even meant to cure you down your throat because we say that you're abnormal com[pared to everyone else, I just fucking all of this shit right now not that anyone cares apparently. And that's just me.

You know, it has happened to me, that sometimes if I say something around people online, if I just so much as question to make others ask what is normal, I'll be called a crazy person, that then people should take pity on me for not being normal, fuck this shit. I one time was talking on Facebook with other people that I didn't know about what was supposed to be done in a situation, and this was the situation, I said that, if there was a person who you seen that was hurting another person, like one girl attempting trying to hurt another girl, that you should do something to stop it, right, anyone by that logic would be compelled too intervene somehow, but if tat girl doesn't stop and if you object to her presenting the situation to her that you're not going to allow for her to hurt that girl, that she is then not going to stop because now she knows what she is doing is not going to be allowed, she is going to do everything within her power now to make sure that she is capable of hurting that girl, you are left with no other choice but to use force, but that's not going to stop that girl, just because it is that you have to be who uses force against her, the moment that she is let goe and is able, she is going to try to be the person that makes sure that she does and is the one that makes that girl know that she is the one trying to hurt her now, you can't make any excuses for why this might happen, it's going to happen, so now there is only one thing that you're left able to do, is to kill that girl, to prevent her from causing any more harm, it's not really a matter of question over whether it's right or wrong, good or bad, moral or unmoral, the truth is, that's the only thing that you're able to do in that situation to cease the act of one person from hurting another for whatever reason that they think there is to. I was looked at like I was some kind of unemotional, illogical freak, just because I said what I would do in a situation that wasn't even real that I thought of considering anyone else doing in the same situation. Nothing, that I tried to say would even be listened to by anyone else, actually, it was that they were calling me things like that, and then there was one person that tried saying, hey everyone it's not nice to say those things about a person, this person is mentally ill and shouldn't have to be responsible for how they are because there's something wrong with them. I'm like, what the fuck? These people, mother fucking assholes, would just let this girl girl this other girl, with no objections and then think it's not that there's anything wrong with it because the consensus is, that most of them would do nothing anyway, that it makes it alright, but the person that tries to do something, there's something wrong with them, just because it's a bad situation to be in, in the first place, people are stupid as shit, are these the people, is this them, the people right here, just these people that would be trying just to call me mentally ill for not being like the rest of them? Hahahahaahahahahahahaaahhaaaahahaa, aaahahahhahaahahaaa. One girl, I don't even know, not real sure how this at all happened, it went from me asking her what she would do if she seen a girl doing that to another girl what she would do, to her thinking that I was trying to fight her, and I couldn't even help talk her out of thinking she was girl that wanted to fight me, I tried, that night I had walked out to the edge of my mail box holding a giant scissor blade and a machete just to tell her and her brother to get the fuck out of my yard and fuck off. What the fuck? People are some lazy, stupid mother fuckers, like I'm going to fight a girl just because she is a bitch, I'm willing to admit that I might actually just be the most crazy insane mother fucker on the planet right now, but that doesn't meant that I'mma fight a bitch, the hella is wrong with people? God damn.

Alright, now back to my idea of the theory that I'm making here. So this is what actually happens when you falls asleep at night too, it changes your brainwave patterns, depending on how these waves fluctuate determines what kind of dream that you're having, and this is also another issue that have in the problem I mentioned before in how ignorant science is to the truth, maybe, I can agree if that it is that science can determine naturally what the real world is like because it's science and just it is in the real world, but this isn't what a person actually is experiencing in real life in reality, your brain doesn't know the difference between what you're experiencing in your sleep and in real life, as if that wasn't already damning enough right there. Now there's your brain that's going to react to things that don't even can be said to exist in reality too, and you're unconscious at the same time which means even if your brain would be able to know the difference, you wouldn't because you're actually in real life conscious enough to know that's not reality to you. And just so you know, I was holding back a little up until this point just to let you know, I'm only demonstrating my point, not trying to give a theory on everything right now. I might have left out a couple supporting evidence points. So anyways, this is basically what happens when you goe to sleep. Once your brain has changed its level of conscious to a different frequency, it no longer matters what reality is to you anymore, now you're going to believe that what is that you think is happening is really happening to you, because this wasn't a single event that depended on the reality of the universe, therefore, it didn't matter at the time that you believed that it was happening to you in reality or not, the reality of the situation is that before you were in a point that it didn't mean or matter before that you would think this is reality, to now being in the state of being where that now you have to determine that for yourself because it's your interpretation of the dream that's happening in real life to you, or that's what you would be left having to think anyways too. It isn't until just the moment that you've woken up that you realized yourself that it was only a dream and not really happening to you. And there's a process that this is too, if you know what to look for in the frequency which explains this, I'm talking more meaning behind than just what is considered REM sleep and not REM sleep, it's a process that your body goes through on its own. If you could crack what the meaning of reality is, then this right here would be sench. You don't have to believe in science to know that it's really truly possible, I think not, you just have to believe that it would happen. Sometimes what the frequency is that exists outside of a person, isn't the same frequency that's happening in their brain at the same time. That's why it would at least be possible in reality even if science didn't say it was, and you don't believe this, but it's happening to you right now, right now, too.

All of that, is actually what helps you interpret and understanding the reality that you are in even if it is what matters outside of yourself that you should also be considering. Here's why that I say that mental illnesses don't really exist. Because people view anything that they don't understand as both or either different, and or, not good, bad, to them, it doesn't have to be something that they don't understand to think that way about what even is different or bad, it's people, people are what try to determine that for themselves about anything that they didn't already know. If it wasn't actually just what people would say then, then possibly things like the very idea that things could be different or bad, might not even exist in reality to begin with at all. People who that don't understand that, should not be the people that determine that for themselves let alone another person that is being said to be that. How do people, not understand this, that's what I want to know? Seriously, people think that just because can have the ability to know things about subjects, that it means they are capable of know them and deciding that on their own too, bullshit. These, normal people that truthfully mostly most people do call normal people can't even figure that out, for themselves, which proves my point. They want for you to believe that, that's the way reality that in reality that what reality is really. Just because a person is qualified to be in a position, shouldn't compel you to jump to their defense just because their job happens to be what determines whether they are qualified. like I thought how stupid it was when my grandpa would say things to me like well you were diagnosed by a medical professional, this psychologist, don't you think it means something then. If it would be up to me, then I would say, don't believe what them stupid bastards say, fake sabbath. I here about this one definition of term called psychosis, it doesn't matter how qualified they are to talk about what it means, but the definition of psychosis is pretty simple, it's a person, anyone that shows symptoms of not being able to determine fiction and non fiction in the real world, they talk about it like there's really a simple way to understand a person with psychosis and that them having it is easy to understand what psychosis is even, but that's just talking about it just to try telling you what it is, in reality, if it does meant what it is intended to mean, that defines everyone who is alive or existed in the world in the history of the human race. Who are these psychosis people and who are the people that determines they are the ones that can't decide between fictional and non-fictional in reality? I do think that there are people that would have to help to know what is real and unreal in order to function, especially these idiots trying to say that they're specialists on the subjects, but I'm not going as far to say that, I would, call it a mental illness just because it happens to impede normal natural functioning. Look into your heart of hearts man, you know it's true. If these people that would say that all that stuff that's junk existed, ever, came into contact with a situation that did leave them unable to determine reality is for themselves, I can't even imagine what would happen and I'm the one who is called crazy by those people, they'd break down, break like an ant on the movie Bug's Life when that one ant was cut off from the marching line, you can't even imagine what those people would do. Let me be making myself clear now, these are the people, that get to call anyone who is having trouble functioning properly, at all, being a real mentally ill patient, turning them into someone who either becomes way too dependent on a flawed system or really can't tell what anything is at all in reality anymore now, and it's all because of those people, right there. They're worse, than stupid scientists, they play with people, ripping them off for fun, and calling it medical treatment, they're con-artists, is what that shit right there is. These people must be stopped, and just the person to do it, I'mma destroy this God damn industry and this whole entire way of thinking. I'll be damned, if I'mma let someone else tell me what's wrong with me, just to make me want to seek treatment, because I should be the one that should know that I'm concerned with they think is wrong with me, fuck them. Just fuck them, right now, fuck em, eat a bowl of crap for all that I care and call it Captain Crunch, I don't give a fuck, fuck those people, and fuck anyone else that thinks they agree that they're right too, face. I'll be, making them my pussy of a dente, this guy.

I don't believe, that there are any real mental illnesses, why isn't it simply more easier to believe that there is more to the world out there than what is happening in mine or anyone else's brain, for that matter? It should be, and you shouldn't have to be Albert Einstein just to figure it out too, damn. I choose to believe that, out there, that there is more than what is happening just than what we can call real or our reality, and it's happening all of the time, being influenced by the radiation around us manipulating truly what the real world is to us. It should matter that everyone agrees on the same thing, it's the only way that we are going to get through this to know the truth. That's just simply not at all possible with people like that trying to determine the truth about people for themselves and calling it reality. They don't try to understand those things that they don't understand, they just think that if, not only anything, but if it is unknown to them, then it must be different and abnormal, that is the idea that I'm trying to challenge myself here. If that's what they want to think that I am, then we're going to have a problem me and them then aren't we? Fuck people, I for one won't be making any excuses for the way what they are like, other people. I believe that the universe is what controls us and everything in it, not just that there is a God, because, that's a subject within itself, I think that it's both that we as beings who are human would be under the direct control of both the universe and God. Why is it so hard to believe, people spend their whole lives trying just to find out the reason that the universe is what it is and that there must be a reason in order for that to be, they end up feeling ashamed and disappointed that no one was ever capable of being sure enough to agree with them, but then if that's the case, then why can't it actually just be the other way around too? Was this not, the real reason for trying to find that out in the beginning as mankind, the fuck happened to that there? Humans done fucked up, you done fucked up humans, I mean no wonder that it said in the bible when the end comes people will rely and depend on myths and fairy tails, I know, but this shit is just ridiculous. Oh, I wonder who could have seen that coming?

Alright, I'm going to argue here, that it's not people that would know intrinsically what bad is, what truly being different is. It goes back to what I was saying before about how real communication is meant and supposed to be, in order for you to prove your point to someone for whatever reason even if it's just to convince someone who doesn't know the point that you're making, whether they are your opponent in debate or not, first you have to assume that they will understand you if you have any hope at all in the least of actually convincing them of anything. But, that's still not enough to even do the job, not in reality at least, it's just not enough in reality to do it. It means, that no one really knows what bad is, if no one is able to know that for themselves, then obviously there wasn't any point to begin with at all to describe to them what the meaning of bad or good, to make them understand what that is that makes them bad or good, you shouldn't have, couldn't have expected that to be just what is normal, for everyone, and say that your answer is right, while rejecting other ideas that don't agree with yours, that's really just a one sided argument right there. If bad doesn't exist, without someone having to say what it is in reality, then why, how is it that these people get called bad people sometimes just because they are happening to be actually different than what is naturally considered normal for mostly everyone else, see that's fucking bullshit right there, I'm telling you dude. There was never even any reason, for this right here to even, be, in reality, it's just those people that keep saying that it is. You shouldn't judge a person to be mentally ill just based on their mental state, it's subject to change at any time, what might be real to them one minute might not be the next, that isn't so easy to judge based only on what is happening to them in their brains, it's more complicated than that, it really is, and just because someone is different than the norm, it doesn't simply mean that they are the ones that are considered to be abnormal.

But here's another thing to consider too, that most people that are most people, they would consider anything different to them as being abnormal, even just only if they don't understand it, to them. So, basically, it goes like this all of the time, any time, that you present a society with something new, it's going to be called different and bad, even if they don't actually try to attempt to fully understand it to, that means, what is once considered to be bad and different to society because it was new, ow becomes the norm, and the same people, people, then see this newer thing as even worse that the first thing, just because it's people that are trying to understand why it isn't such a bad thing too. It's, stupid, because people are that stupid in reality. Take for example, what people used to call retarded people, they thought that was different ad therefore a bad thing, now they don't consider that to be what it should be called to them anymore, and yet, now they're going to consider anyone that's more intelligent than them obviously as being like retards, just because, they are the ones that don't understand why they don't understand and are unable to about these super geniuses, it happens to anyone that is any higher status in society, it's no joke that it happens, but it still doesn't just mean that there's something different or bad about these people, just because they are abnormally more intelligent than everyone else. Or Left handed people, the same thing happened to them as those people now being called super geniuses back in history what happened was, left handed people were, called of the Devil, tricksters, evil, they were stoned and prosecuted just for being left handed, when in reality the truth was that, left handed people are smarter, more athletic, able to think more creatively than other people, the church didn't like that, they were afraid that people would lose interest in them if the people ever learned there was better ways of doing things than what the church said, and that's why now because of the bible that left handed people and psychics are labeled as being in agreement with the Devil, we know now that it's untrue, but that still doesn't stop the rest of people from for whatever reason still coming up with newer things they want to call different and bad like that's what they really are, and that's why that you shouldn't just blindly follow what people say just because it's what most people would say. It doesn't have to be true, people are so God damn stupid, that if you tell them something is new and put a negative spin on it, they'll believe it just like it is true and that's, most people, people don't care to know that difference just as long that they do have another source to tell them what to think regardless of what it is. I mean, that stuff also happened to retarded people back in those times too, you were called coinciding with the Devil if you were retarded, and you know why, it wasn't what people thought, the church didn't want to bother explaining how some people were different and abnormal from other people. It's the same thing today, and it happens, all around the world, ever single day to people, it was not right, there was never anything right about this, and certainly not what one person could ever convince another to believe either, which is why that I myself choose to think that's some fucking bullshit right there. You'd think, that people would, have some more sense than that?

All of this shit, is wrong about people, it was never anything good or right about judging people, it doesn't matter how they are, none of this shit was ever right to start with. You'd have to be a stupid retard, to believe this crap. There's no need trying, to justify it, it was just some stupid shit. I think that there are realities beyond what we as conscious material beings are capable of observing, not that they don't exit, we are just unable to observe them as they are able to be observed in their realities, that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Take for instance that there is limited range of visible light on the spectrum of electromagnetic waves, you can only see this little section of the spectrum that you would happen to call is visible light to you, it starts with low to high, or blue to red, all of the frequencies of light are what makes up this visible light to you that you would also call all of the colors that you can think of, and that's not the whole spectrum though, that's just what those colors look like if you could see inside of that white light that is that little section of the spectrum. But then, there you have on one end to the left this section radio waves that you don't know what they look like that also can transmit detailed information across the sea of other radio waves in the air to another location to be heard just like it was right there happening, on the right of this section, there's radio waves that can effect the physical form of matter itself if you get by a gamma ray, it's not like you're going to be able to take a bath in tomato juice like if you got sprayed by a skunk, all that this means is that, all that is in the universe whether it is meant to be this way or not, it's all connected, even if it doesn't seem that in reality it is, and these radio wave frequencies are actually just the ripples that are caused by that effect in reality. You don't, have to know, that this thing over here is somehow in some way connected to this other thing over here, that's what makes reality what it is, reality, it is connected together by what is determined to be actual reality, if there's anything that exists outside not within this spectrum of the reality that you know and have learned yourself, then it's not going to just be you that determines if you are the one that is able to understand if it's real to you or not. It was never possible to know the truth about the world by simply know, understanding science, or this hoping that if it could, that you or anyone would be capable of knowing, understanding that you could at least know and understand it yourselves. That's why it's not really a matter just if what is known is that there are things in the brain, that cause humans to be the way they are, that is the causes of that in reality, in truth, even if that wasn't true, you'd still be unable to know that it's not true. You are what, makes up your reality, whether it's the universe, God or reality around you, it is always going to be you that determines that for yourself, that's what makes a uniform idea of a general idea on the theory of everything important only if, everyone else is in that agreement too, don't be fooled by those that would have you believe that general public is what consists to form any location's judgement based on what people say, or would say. I do have a theory of everything though, actually I don't believe in evolution, I don't believe in random chance either, I believe that all that makes the world into what it is what it really is isn't so much of a mystery to science, it's just social economics and demographic geology, without those two tings right now science would be up a creek without a paddle right now, so that's really why that I just said that about any location.

And lets be clear right now, mental illnesses don't include things that happen to damage the brain, that's just physical disturbance that creates damage to the organ of the brain, it's not actually a mental illness, but it is what I was saying earlier that it limits and prevents the person from being able to function normally like you would assume most people to be able to do on their own, and also that's not a mental illness, that person probably actually just needs to have someone other people helping them, that's not something that just goes away if you take medication.

If it's an illness, any illness if not a mental illness even, an illness is a disorder that you know isn't right and can have a cure if truly is something that is physically wrong with a person. An illness, yes, I do, believe that an illness to humans can exist, mental illnesses do not exist though. If mental illnesses were real, you still shouldn't though be judging people on the fact that they have one that, that is what makes them be different and bad more wrong than other people though, and that's assuming that normal is even possible too, that's normal people.

What we're talking about, is what the real actual definition of a mentally ill person is, it's something that exists outside of the bounds of what is normal, and is well what it is, is, an illness being associate with a person who you say has one who also because is not normal that it does mean they are different because what they are is abnormal and not like other people. If that's what most people would call a real mental illness, then I would say, no, I do not believe that mental illnesses exist then.

I don't know, maybe I fall into a group of people somewhere, but I just, really, hate people, no matter who that they are, actually. I'mma goose, I don't give a fuck. You hear that mother, that's despair.

So here's what I think, I think that somewhere in those other realities something is happening just like it is here, and may or may not be a real reality but it exists somewhere if it is real in any reality at all, sometimes those realities have a level of frequency that they exist in whether or not they are connected to this one, there could be a reality that isn't connected and one that is, for the reality that things are happening not connected, in those, it doesn't matter if it is connected by frequency because just as long as it's still possible that it is it becomes a real place that now has a frequency now just like this reality, if it's actually connected to this one, that means without you knowing it at all that you know it or not know it at all, that, reality is interacting in someway with this one beyond the ability that you would know that it is by it's same frequency as our reality. In that last thing that I said, in other words, lets say there is a demon that you see in the corner of your room, it doesn't matter if you know it's real, you will believe that it is, nothing strange with that, but if there's another person in the room, now it matters, because it might realize that you are able to see it, it knows just how to mess with you to make you react in such a way to interact with it nos, you might not think it's real, really, you might not, you possibly think that it's unable to exist in reality to do anything, but the fact is, is that if you're rejecting its existence, then it might do something to that other person in front of you, then it doesn't matter if it's real or not, to you that you think it is or not, it's now going to have a lasting impression on you that you were the one to make happen by choosing not accept and acknowledge its existence, that's what it's going to feed on, also, it might even be that it has anything to do with our or your reality, just as long as you are in a reality that allows you to pick up the frequency of it's existence, it might not really be there, it might just actually be somewhere else entirely, but you were the one to make it real to you by not coming to it in your existence of reality that it should exist to be acknowledged and accepted as real, now it is a thing that exists in a reality where it wasn't to you before and never meant to be accepted or acknowledged by you to exist in reality. There's more examples than this. What if you're in the army, you know what your job is, and you're think alright this is normal there's no reason here for why that I might consider anything that's not meant to happen here to happen, because, you're just a doctor who works for the army, you would think that's all that you have to know, not that it's what you did or would have thought would be that you know happens, this is all that you know to do now, day in and day out, is to be a doctor alright, you don't feel yourself to be anything different than what everyone is there to do, nothing wrong with that, but here's where it starts to get kind of strange, because this whole combination, lets say there's a giant spider destroying a world somewhere else that's not your reality of the scene of a doctor's tent in the army, if that spider is what you consider abnormal to that reality, it doesn't matte if you know it to exist first in order to think it's real in this reality if you're seeing yourself as existing in a reality where only what is meant to happen what's right is meant to happen all of the time like a person who hopes for that while working on a doctor's tent in the army, you didn't have to accept or acknowledge its existence, all that you had to do was see it first, because guess what, it's a giant spider that doesn't exist in your reality and also is abnormal to it, you may be thinking to yourself, oh this is happening and this isn't real right now, that's exactly what a giant spider wants for you to think while it now exists in a reality that it is hell bent on destroying now, and you could goe the rest of your life now, only, thinking that it wasn't real, when in reality, when in reality you were the cause of the destruction that befell your own reality, because, you just couldn't understand to accept and acknowledge that if a giant spider in your reality existed, that maybe that a giant spider shouldn't exist. Or what if you're just minding your own business taking a usual casual jog in the park, and then out of no where, you're hit with visions of what you were doing in some parallel world, where, you were trying to hide a weapon because you killed someone for some reason, and this, was, meant to be different reality, it was, that was the chosen fate that you chose in reality was to not be that guy, but the you in that reality thinks that now the government is after him, the you in this reality doesn't know, because it's not real, whether it should be real to him or not, so he goes to look at this place in the bushes where you thought it might have been you got rid of the weapon, you're so paranoid while not being able to or knowingly capably being capable to be who considers that it was actually that real to you, that in reality no it wasn't real, it wasn't ever meant to happen that way, but because of you're inability to decide that for yourself on your own, you caused the inverse to happen which meant that it did happen in that reality, because, you were supposed to have, in reality, made the choice to hide the weapon and it be done with, by not making the conscious willful choice of what was meant to happen in the universe in reality, you caused the opposite to happen, and now you really can't tell the difference, you can't either accept or acknowledge what is or isn't real, it just is that in your mind it is to you that it is you thinking that it's real, and so by the time that you're found, you're rolling around in a park while people watch as you're tossing dirt into the air screaming where is it I must find it before the government catches me, and then the government really comes catches you and drags you away all while you thought, this was just happening in your head. If the universe wanted to fuck you up, then it's not going to be inexplicably just a fact of science because science, that it's happening to you in your head, if the universe wanted to fuck you up, oh, the universe is going to fuck you up, do not fuck with the universe.

It's more than just a multiverse that is what I'm talking about. I believe that a multiverse can exist, but not that it's other universes that exist outside of the universe creating more realities than what there was in the beginning. Other universes do exist here in our own and other realities can exist within them inside of our own, that's what makes the universe that we can say is able to be observed, being able to observe it sometimes too is also a real problem for science. a multiverse would render science pointless, therefore it wouldn't answer any questions in reality. Which is probably why that some scientists support the idea, although, it's not how those people make it out to be in reality that they would say would be the way it is in reality in reality. I happen to believe that I support this because, I happen to think that it can happen, and that I happen to think that it would mean more for our universe if it was true in reality. I didn't need scientists to tell me that, that's already what I thought. All of these realities which yo'd think are happening somewhere else in another time, are all really happening here, it's happening right now, the universe exists to make these realities be what the universe itself decides them to be, and that's that. Because we exist inside the universe, we are no no different than that, and then there's God, who exists to be outside of the universe to make sure that it is like that for reality, not what actually ends up happening due to what laws the universe must follow like it must follow them in order for the universe not us to exist. I believe that if you are a person that is truly considered to be an abnormality in the universe, there doesn't have to be scientific reason for that, like if you are left handed, psychic, retarded, or whatever, it's not that you are just the way you are just because you are that what science says is, it's that you are the way you are actually because that's what you were meant to be in the universe, and that because of that, there isn't anything wrong with you being the way that you are, even if you were something different like what most people normally consider themselves as being without even taking this into consideration in reality themselves at all. I think that the universe wants it to be this way, and I think that, that's what God had planned for all along too, no one that is the person that determines that for you or for anyone in the universe but you, just like everyone else. This is how that we can know that even in reality it might not seem like there is a clear connection between stuff, and it might just be in reality that we are all different unable to understand each other, that a real uniform agreement among all things that exist can be reached if everyone were to decide to choose that for themselves on their own, then, this is what makes science what science is, science. I know, it doesn't sound like a person with schizophrenia would think like that, but then again, mostly most people do not either, so there you goe.

People need to come to understand this about the world. What's happening now is just people blindly taking what others have to say as the truth and disregarding anything that doesn't seem to be what mostly everyone else agrees upon, that's certainly not fair for these people that not a single person, but all of these other people, seem, to think are mentally ill just because they happen to be a little different in reality. I don't see why, that anyone would consider that's the way it is or meant to be, that's ridiculous if you ask me. What turns out happening is, the creation of species that was doomed to fail right from the very start, talking about what they know is bad, what they know to be different than normal, clearly one side still is right and one side still is wrong in the end, and it's not these people that those people keep saying are mentally ill, just even because that's what science says. It causes people that were otherwise normal, to be contemplating that if this was actually the way it was, that now they are unable to know what's right and wrong on their own, and it causes those that don't know that, to view these people as unknown to what is normal in the world because someone somewhere is trying to say that these people are not normal functional human beings. Mean while, here's what's about to happen, someday these people are going to run out of excuses that make things that science would deem inappropriate, as being really that bad, and they're not going to have anyone left to blame but themselves in the end. It wasn't supposed to be that way, it's not like it is either, but that, that's what's about to be bound to happen before the real truth finally is brought out by the person that was intended to discover that truth. It's about to be Assassin's Creed up in this bitch. It's not going to matter if anyone is different, abnormal, bad or not like the rest who would know this, someone is going to have to say one day that they've had enough of this shit, and put an end to all of this fucking stupid ass shit, it's gonna happen, you don't have to know if that's true, but it's gonna happen just one of these days, take it from a guy that apparently doesn't know the difference between what's real and unreal, if you want to, niche, I don't care. Those people are destroying people's lives with blatant disconcern for other human beings. Fuck them all if that's the case, I don't give a shit. Fuck those people, I'll do it myself if I have to.

Alright, now I'm on my last topic of discussion. Oh boy, that was a lot to explain right now. I must let this take me forever now, so I'm going to make this short. What other people characterize as being something that is unrelated to each other but having to do with the brain, it might seem to others wouldn't know this, about left handed people, geniuses, or savants, and autism whether it's Aspergers or other autism, but the things is, none of that is any different from each other, in reality what makes a person autistic or super intelligent, all that, left handedness, or normally intelligent and having these traits within them like a normal person would if they could have all of these characteristics inside of them and still be considered normal, it turns out, that, they're all the same thing, and no one is actually clinically considered mentally retarded, some people are just a little bit more different than other people, which a normal person should consider them as being a normal person like everyone else then, anyways. I could prove it to you, that what you think is what makes people mentally ill or abnormal that they are actually normal people and it's not a matter of if they are scientifically logically capable of being so, they are normal people in reality. So, that's all of what I had to say here right now. That's, normal.

@caseyxsharp I like your Radio analogy of the brain. I would add that thinking of the brain as a radio and the mind as the arial. Then there's the subconscious as the DJ, deciding what record to put on as it's played from your mouth. Thoughts happen at the speed of light as neurons fire up and synaptic pathways are followed from familiar thoughts. If you're learning a new skill, new pathways have to be formed by repetition of that skill until a permanent pathway comes into existence. There are billions of synapses with a potential trillion pathways, any one of which could be short-circuited, because they are electrical signals after all. The neurons fire up by chemical stimulation, sometimes by ingestion, but not always, as the brain can produce its own chemicals.
You are correct when you mention electromagnetic waves affecting the brain. There have been experiments done where powerful magnets are placed in certain areas of the brain and the subject reports different emotional feelings ranging from fear,sadness and even a feeling of being in the presence of the divine, a God-like figure, something that "Born Again" Christians report regularly.
There are also some medical procedures that can implant electrical devices directly into the brain the make the deaf hear, the blind see and even stop the ticks of Tourette's Syndrome sufferers.
I agree that science has hardly touched the surface regarding brain functionality, but scientists also know their limits and often say "I don't know" as an answer.
Contrary to popular belief, Dogs are not colorblind, and no scientist says that. Dogs have two types of colour cones that make up the structure of their eyes compared to three in humans(red,blue and green).
Why is the sky Blue?
When the Sun's light reaches the Earth's atmosphere it is scattered, or deflected, by the tiny molecules of gas (mostly nitrogen and oxygen) in the air. Because these molecules are much smaller than the wavelength of visible light, the amount of scattering depends on the wavelength. This effect is called Rayleigh scattering, named after Lord Rayleigh who first discovered it.

Shorter wavelengths (violet and blue) are scattered the most strongly, so more of the blue light is scattered towards our eyes than the other colours. You might wonder why the sky doesn't actually look purple since the violet light is scattered even more strongly than blue. This is because there isn't as much violet in sunlight to start with, and our eyes are much more sensitive to blue.
You ask how we can know what reality is, outside our brains. It's true that we can't know for sure that we are not living in the Matrix but the best we can do is to observe the interactions and reactions of other people in our social circle to our behavior. This is one way we can confirm reality, there are also other ways.

We are made of atoms. Every atom found in us also exists in the wider universe. Some of the atoms that make us are only created under certain circumstances, like stars going supernova. We are made of stardust. There is also Dark Matter and Dark energy.We don't know what these are made of but if they're part of the Universe, they're also part of us but, as yet, undetectable.
The CBR(Cosmic Background Radiation) is already here and you can listen to it by tuning between tv or radio stations. It's the hiss of white noise and it's everywhere. It is so weak, it has no effect of life on Earth.
Mass Solar Ejections from our nearest star could be lethal to life on Earth, but we are protected by Earths strong magnetic field. They could easily fry circuit boards on satellites if they score a direct hit but, fortunately, they can be predicted by solar observations and satellites can be maneuvered so their protective shields face the Sun. Mass solar ejections are not the hiss of white noise i mentioned but they can be observed in the form of the Northern/Southern lights.

Regarding sleep: During an ideal night’s sleep, you go through several 90-minute cycles that sample each phase of sleep. Each cycle plays an essential role in maintaining your mental and physical health. The amount of each phase of sleep can vary significantly between nights and individuals.
Much is know about sleeping patterns and the cyclic stages.

You mention your Grandpa and a psychosis diagnosis. I was married to i woman that was the love of my life. We met in school, got married and was together for 33 years. For the last 5 years of that marriage, she suffered with psychosis. I tried everything i could think of to help her. In the end, nothing helped. She refused to accept anything was wrong, it's one of the symptoms of psychosis. She refused any treatment and any help i tried to get her was seen as me conspiring to get her locked up. Sadly, she took her own life, left me and four kids. I will never be the same again.
Please, I beg you, listen to the people that love you. they want what's best for you. Psychosis is like a separate entity, it tries to protect itself by sometimes acting normal, sometimes imagining all sorts of conspiratorial situations by people close to you. these feelings are not real. The psychosis is a masterful deceiver.
Please, there are people who love you. your Grandpa sounds like one of those people. Why would he wish you harm. It's doesn't make sense.

I have to take a break now.
Catch you later.
Take care.

@maxmaccc Well you were close but mistaken, it wasn't psychosis, it was schizophrenia that I was diagnosed with.I would like for you to understand if you are to understand anything that I've said, that, you know how, there are varying levels of things like not so bad, bad, really bad, far wore and worst, well it's not so much different for what those people with mental diagnoses have too, it would be ignorant just to say that one with a mental disorder such as split personality or schizophrenia, would just have it be that one is bad and one is not so bad, even, within the people of similar diagnoses. But let me tell you how that I know that, it's since it's because it not what you think that lead me to that conclusion, actually, deal is, is that there is no such thing as a mental disorder that is so beyond what is characterized as normal that it can possibly be to the point that it's the worst diagnoses or that the person with the diagnoses has a mental disorder that can be that bad whatever and no matter what it might be, I mean besides that, there is really only one definition of what mental illness can be, basically it's defined as any illness that isn't normal for a normal person to have. it's not justified for people to only think of some disorders being called disorders as being more worse than what others might be, but then also what people don't think of because of that is that some disorders that real people end up being diagnosed with are not as bad as some disorders of the same diagnoses in other people. I have this diagnoses of schizophrenia, so I've had to learn about mental disorders a lot in my life, I wasn't going to correct you, for the purpose that you might have been right about your wife, I don't know, to me, I would say, that, that there might have been some deep rooted reasons for why that she was behaving like that which that she didn't want to take notice of but which were real to her, me personality I would tell you that it wasn't psychosis, because, it sounds to me that she was denying way too much for that and psychosis would have prevented her from acknowledging what you said as real, or making her scatter brained in other words, which I wouldn't say that it was or wasn't a designation that she might have had psychosis even still, maybe, she did, I wouldn't be the one to say that about another person though, however, this is what I really would have said if I had believed psychosis was a mental disorder in some way, psychosis is actually not a mental disorder it's a state of mind, there are many reasons for why one might exhibit symptoms of psychosis such as, medication, trauma, body injury, fight or flight response, it's sometimes very easy to make someone have the symptoms of psychosis, a completely otherwise sane person can have it just by interacting with the real world, but then again, maybe it's also possible for someone to have both psychological and pathological reasons for having psychosis like what you're talking about. I stand behind my earlier believe that mental disorders don't really exist. I mean not only, do I have the willingness to say in all actuality they are impossible to truly exist to a human others might say would have one, but I'm also a person that kind of believes in God too, I mean it's not that I care about the religion myself but I can see the value and reasoning for such any God that can exist if there was one, so, if I was God, that would mean that I was perfect and was incapable of creating any flaws, I refuse to believe that a God such as that just happened to create some humans what you term unwell than others meaning IE that they have something wrong with them that automatically means they are unable to function properly, because, they are created flawed, I really just seriously do not think that humans were ever created like that myself, I would say that there was something else wrong with them, not just that they might, are humans also with an illness making them not like other humans, I'm sorry but, I don't see humans like that, I think seriously really that if I could even see them like that I might not even say that is what makes them unwell at all for that very reason. Honestly, if I were to ignore all that I've said before now about it, I still wouldn't well, even, imagine myself thinking that such a think could really be possible just for argument's sake, I see it as some people can see from different perspectives in the world itself, some people cannot, and then there are always those that fall in between the cracks that no one sees, sometimes both.

Alright, you want to hear something that's really dentsy? You didn't mention anything that I didn't already know, like about dogs and the sky, I knew that, I was using that as a point I was making, about dogs, yeah they aren't really colorblind they do perceive some color, but it's not like science could ever, or that anyone would ever actually know what it's like to see through a dogs eyes, like what if it really had nothing to do at all with their physiological ability to see at all, what if dogs did see things differently because they''re dogs, or what if it wasn't dogs, what if it was actually humans that seen things differently, no one would ever know and science could never tell us, seriously, it's not like if it was ever possible to see through a dog's eyes that it would be possible, because of that, that, see no one would ever know, you could I don't know put on a helmet that allows you to, and then you know what, it might allow for you to see technically what it's like, but it still might be that because you're either a human or its a dog, you still might see things differently or something completely different. But, what about the sky, see this is what I'm talking about, science might be able to tell you how it might seem to be blue, but that's because it had to have already had set up in with the sky that there's a specific process for that, and you have already had a means of using science to ask the question because you can see that it's blue, and, then again it's not like science can tell you why that is though, or, for that matter, why it's not anything else than what science would have already told you using science to find the answer, sure, it looks blue, we can agree on that,it also seems to be blue because we know we both can see that it is at the same time, but how do we know that it's not anything else other than that color and we not know it, science depends on observation doesn't it, so, if we are the ones that are asking the questions first to then use this term called science to find the answer, how do we know that it's not any other different color, that's the point that I was making. It's kind of funny, isn't it, since, it's people that would say to dumb questions, well why is the sky blue, because it just is, science says it's blue regardless. I'm not trying to say science was absolutely meaningless, although you couldn't tell if half the time it just ends up being dead in the water anyways, but all that it is supposed to mean is to show just how little that humans are aware of reality in the truth about things.

So, here's that dentsy thing that I was talking about. About the way light curves. Here's what I'm about to say right now. Feel free to take this anyhow that you want, I'm really trying to make an argument here, this is just some interesting information to think and consider. At first this is going to sound completely impossible and maybe untrue but here it is, the universe isn't as old or as big, or moving apart as much as scientists say that it is. I don't really know if you would want to use this to support a young earth here, or not, but I've noticed something interesting. Imagine if you were to consider that blue light is the slowest wavelength but can travel the farthest, now consider imagining that red light is the shortest wavelength but travels the shortest, as it stands right now, right now it's unclear if actually which frequency of light can move at different speeds faster or slower than others, maybe other here you might hear that blue light moves faster because it isn't as a dense wave, then maybe over here you might hear that red light is faster because it is more stronger it just doesn't reach as far, now consider that the way how scientists measure the distance and rate of departure that the universe is moving, we have no other means of to measure just how far these objects in space are away from us other than by using the measurement of redshift, redshift is the measurement of how much the light is shifting from blue to red, they say blueshift is when the object is coming closer, that redshift is when it is moving away, well, here's the problem with that, the measurement isn't accurate, when blue light is seen from an object, the reason that it appears that way is because the light coming from that object is being smooshed together canceling out the red light making it blueshit, when it appears redshift, that light is moving away as that object is emitting that light making it redshift, that would mean that how whole bases for measuring these things depends on our ability to interpret if any objects anything at all is either belueshift or redshift, it's not accurate, blue light is a smaller frequency than red light, of course it would mean that in theory it should reach us first, red light is a higher frequency meaning that actually it shouldn't, if red light is a high,

Alright, I'm sorry, I might have just fucked that up, the way that I think about measuring this kind of through me off, but this is still what I'm saying. that was backwards, red light is slower frequency and travels further, while blue light is faster and travels shorter, sorry about that. As I was saying, here's what I mean, when that object is moving, its distance and direction isn't the only factor in its measurement of redshift, also speed counts too. When it's moving towards us, that light is all mushed together, but is it actually what determines its direction and distance, think about this, the speed of how fast red and blue light travels is different, so when it's blue like that yes blue light should, in theory hit us first, but that blue light is also bringing some red light with it which red light can travel further because it's not all bunched up, mean while, the blue light is having to travel more just to reach us because it's at a higher frequency, in other words, when it finally hits us, what we see is blueshift, when actually because if it was traveling towards us, alright, that red light, should have been the first thing that we might have seen shouldn't it have been? But let me use red light this time. When red light is traveling, it has to cross vast distances, how we measure this red light, is not the same way that objects's movement is, to measure red light, instead of going from bright to dark, you goe dark to light, just to measure the rate of moving away, it doesn't sound like that's what they do, but that's what they do, when it is bright red, that means that it's not moving that fast and it's not that far away, when it's dark red it means that it's far away and moving fast, you see, they already had the precognition to assume that when it is dark that t's both far away and moving fast, while if it's bright red it's not that far away and moving slower, also they already had the notion that since it is redshift that, it must not be blueshift because that would mean it was moving in the other direction, but, actually what's really going on, is that, things that are simply moving at a high speed also demonstrate this blue shift regardless of if it is moving closer or further away, because, relative to our position, logically anything that is moving away from us at a much faster speed, would then mean that the this blue light, has the chance to catch up to, the red light huuuhh, it means that, anything, that is moving away from us at a fast enough speed can still appear to be blueshift, and it gets even more stranger than that still, red it is that red light that's coming at us when it is moving away, your bases for measurement is that red light right, well, then if this happens, that there is other frequencies of light nearby, see those scientists are only assuming the it's things like mass, speed and gravity that distorts light, bullshit, when there are other frequencies of light around it can distort that light too, like when you look up in a city and can't see the stars, the sky almost, looks, like it is blue right, does that mean that the sky is moving closer to you then, I didn't think so, what's happening is, is that all of the area around space itself is just one big sea of frequencies sloshing about, red things look like they are red, maybe it doesn't mean that that object is moving away at all, maybe it means that there is so much interference, that the red light is what ends up reaching us first, when things look blue, maybe that doesn't mean that objects are coming closer, maybe it means that it is actually redshift and there is so much other interference that it simply changes the hue of the red light into something brighter making it look either blueshift or bright red, that, that was the system they were using to measure all of that, distance, speed, inflation, it was all bullshit. I mean even that idea that objects were that far away and moving fast far away, was a lie too, they'll point and say hey look, this star, it looks like the darkest red that's ever been seen in space, it must be the furthest and fastest thing to be moving away from us right now that we can see, bullshit. Maybe it's actually not that far away or moving that fast, maybe it's even coming closer too, maybe it's just that it is far enough away that because of the distance between us and it the blue light just hasn't had time to catch up to us yet. Maybe even what we see as bright red objects really aren't really that close or moving so slow either, maybe it is moving so fast away and in the direction away from us, that by comparison other objects around it relative to us have been having their frencies of light backing it up because that object was older than those objects or that object was once in front of those objects at one point, so now when we look up at that object, since those things are no longer in the same position anymore, more red light has built up behind that light from that object making it appear to still be close and not moving very fast, like looking through a kaleidoscope.

Also, I could tell you anything else about space in our universe too. Did you know that dark energy and dark matter don't exist? I don't believe in a lot of thing. He'e's just a light of some of the things that I would characterize, they don't exist, gravity, dark matter, dark energy, neutron stars, black holes, that the universe is negative curved, how the sun generates energy, relativity, tectonic movement, time dilation, time, a lot of the particles they suggest that exist, redshift and blueshift used to measure the universe, the size of the universe, I can keep going right now. We haven't learned a God damn thing about the world, ever since, man first discovered the wheel, but even then, at least that caveman was intelligent enough to know just how much of a genius discovery that he just made, God damn. I fucking hate how people think of science today, like I hear them talking over there making a huge fuss like they just fond gold, over what was, the littlest discovery ever made like it was it was the cure to cancer, what the fuck? I was pretty mad at the world, I believed so much about it, until I did the research, and then I found out, that everything that I was ever taught that was taught to me in school was a lie. I really believed that stuff, son of a bitch. And this, about redshift and blueshift, now we will never be able to know the real size and age of the universe, because these fucking mother fuckers right here decided to goe around telling and teaching everyone that you had to have a Phd in science just to figure out what they were about to shove down people's throats anyways to keep them from asking any questions, people make me sick. Mother fucking, God damn it fuck. This must have been how Jaclyn Glenn must have felt when she gave up religion...Ohohhooh, hahaaahhaahaaaa, oh, that's not funny.

@caseyxsharp You are right about my wife. There was an underlying cause to her psychosis. One of your guesses was spot on.
I understand there are varying degrees of particular mental ailments although your categories made me chuckle. I would say, in layman's terms, they range from "slight personality disorder" to "raving lunatic who shouts at pigeons". All are still human, all have something to say.
Your idea of some sort of helmet that lets us see the world as a dog is a great idea. Made me chuckle as i imagined what that helmet would look like. I'd want one with the big, droopy eyes of a Bloodhound on the front, if i could incorporate the dogs nose on the front, even better. Maybe sew some fake floppy ears on top for full effect.
Regarding light speed, all light travels at the same speed, regardless of colour. It is split into its constituent parts via a prism or spectrograph. It's the wavelength that varies. It can be squashed or stretched as you mention but it all arrives at the observer at the same time.
The colour of the sky is blue because of the way light interacts with the gasses in our atmosphere.
We differ in our belief systems. I don't believe that there was some sort of creator involved. I don't believe that a creator or devil or anything supernatural is real. At least in my world and that's all that matters to me, unless one of the people i care about is affected negatively. Then it's just natural to want to help.
Hell or Heaven or whatever the equivalent is, is a fictional place in my world.
The Earth isn't young, and i can prove it.
The age given for the Universe is given only for the Observable Universe. There are parts to the Universe we cannot see, The leading edge of an ever expanding, ever accelerating Universe, but we know it must exist and therefore, be older.You are correct in saying we don't know the age of the Universe, it's older than we can observe, for now.
gravitational waves have been detected proving the existence of black holes and Neutron stars.
Gravitational lensing of multiple galaxies are being observed every night and prove gravity, dark matter and dark energy.
Dark matter and dark energy have yet to be explained. This does not mean they are unexplainable though.
As far as how Jaclyn Glenn felt giving up religion...The process doesn't happen overnight. It's more of a drawn out process and rarely ends with an epiphany moment. It does for some, be thats the exception to the rule.
Take care.

@maxmaccc It may seem that light will all travel the same speed, but not a lot is known about light really. I don't think that it does, I don't think that science yet has been able to identify the speed of light or what I mean is if light speed can be different, it's a little like sort of if you think of how those frequencies exist within the space around them that their traveling through, yeah that's right, that, light frequency is different, but here's my argument, as you know blue light is high frequency and red light is low, it's the same for just about wavelengths in general, it goes from low to high, low being radio waves and then gamma waves, you would have to have a basic understanding of radiology using radios to know this but as it turns out is that radio waves don't travel that far and if they do there's a whole range of frequencies that they span from, also, it is the same for these waves as it is light, light can be smashed against itself or expended out, so here's the thing about radio waves, I usually say short and long to describe them being high or low if that's alright, short frequency is high frequency, meaning these waves are stronger but they don't travel that far, even super strong radio systems have their limitations to being a certain point on the earth, unless it's Am frequencies or morse code, that's the differences between high and low frequencies, when talking about radios, if you tried to say in from of a radio station employee that you were thinking about having a radio channel that broadcasts to the other side of the earth, they will probably laugh at you, at best it's not so far they reach and that's just with the idea being you're using whether it's day time or night time outside to do it, that's radio waves, not that powerful, the lower frequencies reach so much farther, and then their's other frequencies that are like radio waves, such as cellphone reception waves, these are stronger, but then if it's stronger it still won't reach that far, you must know that cellphone signal ranges from these things called G's right, if you use 3g, it's alright but very weak and unstable, then 4g is going to give you way better signal and can be used almost anywhere since there are so many towers for reception everywhere, but then there's this newer G signal which is even stronger than that, except if you use 5g the problem is, is that you have to actually literally be standing in front of an antenna to use it or it's not 5g, which says a lot really, it might take you several hours to download a movie that's only 250gb, but with 5g, that will take like about a second, and it only works right at about 30 to 40 feet away, that's pretty crazy don't you think, a stronger signal can only give you good service if it's not that far away but, a weaker smaller signal gives you service from almost anywhere that you want, if you think about it, that doesn't make very much sense, you know light and waves behave the same way, but it's actually like the only reason that we can say that right now is because there is space that happens to be that it can move through, speed of light might be different depending on that space, scientists can't always assume that the light speed at reach light travels is always going to be constant all of the time, and that's why they're having so much trouble solving questions about the universe, but they won't rethink what they're doing, it's not like the answer isn't right there in front of them under their nose, it is under their nose they just refuse to see it at this point, when that light or waves is filling a space it's spreading out, it doesn't matter which direction or speed that it's spreading out, because, the more that it spreads out, the weaker it gets, and that's what they're not considering when making these observations or stand alone the solutions either, remember what you said, the light can be smashed up or expanded changing the frequency, they're scientists who are only assuming that light will always be that way, and they're using that to always try to make constant calculations, that's why they're failing, I think it's funny, it's like science was just used to beat science's ass right there like that, no one seen that coming, see this is why that I've lost in today's science made by so called scientists, maybe you have a point though, I'll accept that, however, on the other hand, what if that within itself, the very idea that light as a concept being constant, was also inaccurate, I mean this, this would mean that the speed of light that you're measuring, is not the same light speed of the other light of those colors of different frequencies, and are actually in fact as a matter of fact two different speeds from two different light sources, take a minute to think about this, it means that you're trying to measure speed of light, light is light, pure I mean, and then these colors are being measured second, since because this is how light speed should measured to know light speed, there's a contra diction that exists here, probably, it's either the light is from the same source or from the beam that was before it made contact with the prism, or, it's not since how can it be called the same light or also the same constant light, if, it's still going to be true that light passing through any objects would still cause light to behave differently and changing the speeds, what you end up measuring then wouldn't be the speeds of all of the colors of the light once it's been defragged, if you measure blue, it will say yes this must be the speed of light, if you measure red, it will say yes this is the speed of light, and so on with all of the others, you wouldn't have just learned that the speed of light was constant, you just found out that what the speed of light itself was instead of the actual frequency of the light of these colors which you had to have known in order to measure the light speed of light which is what you were trying to do and to make sure that it was accurate, or think about it differently like this, what is color made of, you would say technically it's not that color but all of the other colors and the pigment is what reflects that light, that's how you learned colors, and then you learned that it was the truth because you could see what happens when light is defragmented right, so did that make you question if whether it was true, alright, so, when you're looking at the colors once they've been separated, what are you actually seeing if that color now is meant to be representing light also, you're not seeing colors, I mean, what light, what colors, light was supposed to be all of the colors combined, that not only isn't just what light is supposed to be but it's also how that you have learned that light not these colors was just light too, except for silver, silver then was never just the reflection of light but the absence of light, like the color black which isn't a real color it was meant to be what prevents light from passing through, see how that works, so, these colors are actually, still all of the frequencies of all of the other colors individually except now it has been separated from those other colors in the light, it wasn't ever meant to be that the frequency or that speed was meant to be the speed of light also, the reason the colors show up as they do is only because it came from the light source of light itself, and let me say that differently as well, the reason that the colors show up as a rainbow color is because that's only the specific frequency of that color while it's the light being scattered from other light that is the light is what is now filling this space in order to produce those colors, here's what that means, the difference was, is that light and colors themselves were never actually part of the same thing, you know that the colors of a rainbow have shown up, after once you've seen them looking at them through the prism, if it wasn't for that fact, no colors could have been what you measured or the colors wouldn't have been separated from the light in order of their ranging frequencies, as a matter of fact, now that you look at this rainbow, what are you actually seeing now that science was never meant to tell you, you see the ranging colors in order of high to low or low to high, all of the frequencies of light in the color of light itself, as they are spread out on the table in front of you making it so that as you turn this prism the light hue is changed only for each individual color in the order and color of that specific color, it could only mean one thing, that light speed and light isn't always constant, not only could not science have ever told you that, and there's you're proof. And also, there's a big question about light that has been circulating around, it's if whether or not light was ever constant or the speed of light was the speed of light at all, it's actually a lot harder than you would think to measure what the speed of light actually is, it seems to almost spot the target just about instantly, and there have been tests but it's still hard to know just to test it, like sending a laser to the moon, here's the, well, one of the problems with testing to measure the speed of light speed, when light hits an object, it is usually bounced back. no matter what it hits, and also objects that repel light have some color even if it's not black, like silver, so you can't just shoot a laser at the moon and wait for it, to then shoot another laser back, or shoot a laser at the moon to see how long that it takes to come back because the light has already reached the target meaning that possibly once light has hit the target the speed of light returning was also affected along with the light too. You know what I think, here's what I think, light is instantaneous, if E=mc2 meaning diddly squat, which I actually wouldn't say it does just because it's E=mc2, then, all light must travel at a constant speed, and it must hit it's mark faster than any known moving object could ever reach, time doesn't really exist, time is instantaneous from an outside observing standpoint, therefore, it must be instantaneous too. Yeah, although, it doesn't just move as freely as that just because it's light which has the power to, while it is, true, that technically it possibly might hit the target for that reason and that reason being what it is, it is, that is, only true for if light or when light hits that target, you'd never know if it was instantaneous from that moment on, there's a simply reason for that, it's because, when it hits that target, it's not until only that you can measure it after it has came back into your visual light of sight again, there is no way, that you can possibly measure the speed of light, because, hit might or might not have hit the target just by the time that you have seen it has when you see it again, but doesn't that just seem to you that it then must seem to be simultaneous and instantaneous, I mean, that was the point of E=mc2 wasn't it. I know, God damn, holy shit. Hahahahaa, ha, that's was a good one, you universe, fucking bitch.

Well, as for other stuff then. I think that I might have left out some things that I was also going to say in my last reply. Alright, most importantly I was going to say this. In the universe talking about the background radiation, it has an influence on the universe and us on earth, it's not just white noise, this has been what I was saying all along, it has something, I can't tell what exactly, like the role of an ambassador, kind of legitimate responsibility and yet not also too, it's like it would have that position if, the universe, was not it's separate thing from this one part, and yet the universe is a separate thing, isn't it, well. It was a, like a snapshot, of how the universe was meant to be, a template, like a photograph before it has the change to develop but what is on the photo still exists somewhere as it exists right there on the photo. From this image, all of the things that ever could have taken place in the universe can be learned. Not just just what has, but everything. But, you see that was the role of this image, or the role the universe was meant to play as this image was taken, so, this image was constant at the time of the universe coming to be, however since that's what it was not just a photo but the CMB or radiation left over from that, it hasn't really had anywhere to goe or left to goe, the universe serves to amplify this signal as it keeps spreading, but still what is here, not just because of the universe fueling it, but, the radiation from that photo, is now left wondering freely floating out in space and will never dissipate, no matter how much time passes or where it goes, it will never goe away, kind of sounds like it's not a still photo then, right, you know what a still photo is right, alright, then what does that sound like to you if it's not that, a video recording. Now, right now, is the video recording of what's happening here in the universe from that standing point of that image which was meant to capture it. And, that's why it always seems to seem doesn't it, that as time goes on it keeps updating itself, but no one knows why either, why, it's because it's the universe itself now which now it has this image of what it is supposed to look like now. I was left to wonder these things while I had been trying to adapt to having psychic abilities, it was very strange to me at first, like I was high and didn't know what I was doing with my body, like if when I had looked at people on TV, now I get it why they used to say there was people in the TV, to me, it looked like I could just as easily not only see but pear through this sea of white noise into the TV which made me feel as though I was there or no that they were in my house and in my TV but both at the same time, also even more than that still, it appeared to seem to me that I was looking at myself now wondering am I there or are they here with me while at the same time it was that I was looking at myself seeing that outside of myself, not like having an out of body experience, I guess it was kind of like it was like that but without having to leave my body, the difference being that if it wasn't for me having been able to see a TV in today's times I guess that wouldn't have ever known that it was that it was possible to view myself from outside of my body, TV, literally moving pictures, was exactly what got me to thinking about it. When I use my ability to see into the future, it's not just like that, that, visions, pictures, moving video, that's actually what you might call it in older days if today's ideas weren't around, it actually looks just looking at white noise on a TV really, it does actually, it has color to it though, and it's like if you tried to identify what a crystal looked like when you were starring directly at a chasm filled with crystals, imagine that, imagine looking at I don't know Katy Perry on TV, she is the crystals, this is how you learn what a crystal looks like, now imagine that picture and that color hitting you like you're the beach and the waves are washing over you, that's how it looks when I pear into the future. I thought, I thought that was normally what it was supposed to look like. In a way, that was a little bit of a news flash to me, I thought this real life or and also the future or visions, was supposed to look like when I seen them, I had no idea that it makes a difference between looking at people in real life and others who live while on a TV screen. You know, to me, it really seemed like high definition TV no matter, whether, I was looking at them choosing to on a TV screen or not, but then that's when it hit me, maybe that's because that's the real way that the universe is meant to be and look, like a moving picture making a video that's on a TV screen that other people watch. I was joking around about there being a dog's view helmet, although actually, it's the reason that I made that up was because I believe that I was able to use my ability to see a dog sees through their a dog's vie of the world, and, it looked kind of like how I just described, however, it had more of a watercolor effect to it, like if a dog in a dog's world was the more superior being to science, what I mean is, like, if science is always spot on and it's meant to be that way, how a dog views that, not only that, but also, the rest of the world, whether or not it's outside of a dog or not, it's just how it sees the world being so unable to pay attention but it's not by choice it's more like they choose not to see what is clearly laid out in front of them and to them it's like a moving screen also except it's like I was saying it's the dog's nature not to see what is around them whether or not it's what exists to them outside of themselves or inside of what they are being a dog, in a do's mind, there is no observer, observing, to observe them, in they're mind, its a dog, and a dog only sees the world around them like a dog because it's a dog, I mean really, I couldn't think up of an even better example right now if I tried. Imagine knowing, learning all of that, and letting all of that roll around in your mind as you just learned that you had psychic abilities and that the reason that you know that is because you just learned that you were psychic, I mean yeah, it, it sure did made me think about a lot of things, after I have was spending every waking moment wondering what the fuck is going on right now, and you're sitting there left thinking when is this fucking movie going to be over holy shit fuck, and then a man in the audience throws a beer bottle at your head because you remember this is a theater, it's not as good as you would think and less being good than you would know, lets just put it like that. Alright but, so, actually really I think that dogs and humans, they see things just the same way as each other does, than anything does really, but I wouldn't say that it's that they see things like that because of their own existence over what science says, I actually think it's both and no matter which it is it's going to be impossible to know and have science be that what tells us, always.

About black holes, the reason that I say they don't exist is not only is it going around online you can look it up that it's circulating that they don't actually exist, but I have come up with my own reasons for why that I would say this too mainly that I've thought about black holes, and here's actually what's being said about them, just so that you would know. It's not that they have so much gravity that light is unable to escape along with anything else, it's that this star that was once a star was once a massive star, normally alright it's of course right that's nothing out of the ordinary, the star is a massive star that we can see light from because it's a massive star, but it's so hot that it is that big, as it gets less hot and runs out of fuel it expands, and then when it, because it still only has the same amount of possible matter elements inside of it which have now been turned into other elements, it has shrunken back down again, however, those elements are so densely packed that, the conversion between radiation in the form of light being made by the star still left burning is unequal to the size and mass of the star now since it's now both smaller and still has elements that far exceed what normally they would weight inside the star when it was still brand new, it means that, it's mass is now as big enough anymore to be releasing light but it's size is small enough that now any longer can light escape from the pull of that mass, so it seems as though it has now turned into a black hole. It has to do with the equation of E=mc2. light is squared to come up with the equation, it is the equation that says that all energy or light must equal each other if light is being squared to make it equal, but however, it doesn't say or always mean that matter has to equal the same amount in mass or size that light equals once it has been squared, so energy may not always equal mass times the speed of light squared if, that's what you're measuring is the energy of the object or light itself. I knew it!

As for neutron stars now. I liked neutron stars, they were my favorite thing to hear about as a kid. It's so sad to me, that I basically learned that all that I thought about this object which was my favorite and made me that much more inspired about science, wasn't even based on anything real at all and it was, was, a fabrication by what other people made up. You know the real way that neutron stars were said to have been discovered, it wasn't just like they looked up and seen this thing and then though hey we just discovered a neutron star and it must be this thing, no, when they seen it up there, they, took it to the chemistry scientists to have them explain how this thing was behaving like this because if they couldn't logically explain it then this thing as now broken very many of the universe's known laws to exist, you know what they did, they just threw this han-sacked idea together letting a team of scientists in another field of study experiment tinkering with the idea until something actually really worked. I mean, really, there's an object up there right now that one table spoon of matter weighs the same as three mount Everests, if you stood on it, it will smash your very existence, there is, what the fuck, like really, first they found this thing which had just broken the laws of physics and then they had to invent another impossible idea to logically explain this impossible idea, that's exactly how it happened. This thing, if black holes do come out to be made up and impossible to exist, then this idea is scrap in a junk yard in a minute. Double headshot. This is what happens when you let Mr. Chow out of the trunk of the car through the backseat before the bad guys get to him in the Hang-over movies. This is what happened to the dinosaurs. This thing can move spinning in different directions almost instantly it looks like, it can spin at 30,000rpms, even if they tried to explain this thing using what they've already learned, nothing could have possibly explained this impossible thing, even with or without black holes. It's light beams can have a luminescence of stars hotter and bigger than what we even currently know about today, as if it wasn't already troubling news to find out that, stars that are that big and hot, they still don't implode turning into neutron stars when they both have enough mass to and are just as hot and bright but don't even implode. I'll tell you what those things are, which will explain why they are, as that hot, as that bright, as that fast, it's because it's not anything to do with just what matter they are made of, it's because they're made of electricity, that's why there's usually so much stuff surround them, that's an electrical storm, electricity has the potential to get so hot that it turns into plasma, being that hot while being that size would explain why that it is so bright, and with it being made of plasma would even explain why it spins if it spins at all that it is so fast. You can hear more about this if you research, the electrical universe. Do you know why the call pulsars pulsars, when what explains pulsars, is a neutron star, it's because they made it up.

And gravitational waves. No they haven't discovered that. You mean infracted or distorted light, that was what I was talking about earlier, I mean I wouldn't say that my theory proves anything, but it does disprove that thing. Or anything they might have used to observe it, they must have been observing frequency waves of some kind which is what I was talking about. That's exactly what I'm talking about. These, are not, gravitational waves, these, are traces of light being distorted by adjacent frequencies. But if I'm going to talk about this, I'm going to have to end up talking about other stuff too, so I will come back to that later. Or gravitational lensing, both of these things have to do with gravity, which is why I have to talk about it to explain these. I actually don't just want to use gravitational lensing to prove my point, I'd rather us time dilation, because believe me both of things are about to come into play here in a second.

Here's why gravity doesn't exist. Take a look at Mercury, science says this is an impossible planet right now, it should have already fallen into the sun they say, they have, none, zero, no answers for why this thing is still there, it even, also has the most circular orbit of anything that we've ever observed in our universe so far, that thing is the unicorn of our universe. It can't, can't be explained by known physics, the only thing that comes close enough, would be Newtonian physics created by Newton, classical physics. If you thought this planet is strange enough that it can't be explained, then take a look at this. When you put stuff on a fabric you are taught that is how the fabric of the universe behaves, but that's only correct if there is a center piece to make things move about, what happens when you let those move around, they all converge onto the object, I mean you can't just say yeah this explains gravity and then say yeah but gravity when it's not what's actually happening in the universe, there is a smallest planet in our solar system right next to the sun, then three bigger yet average sized planets, then there are four giant planets, speaking of which if it was weird that Mercury be the smallest and closest to the sun, it's even weirder that Jupiter is the biggest planet and both behind the inner planets while there are still three other giant planets behind it and then just to top that off, there, is a dwarf planet called Pluto on the outside. None, of this makes sense, if gravity actually existed. Here's some examples of things that are from our perspective here on earth. Gravity, is not what's holding you down to the earth right now, it's as the planet is turning, you are caught perpetually in both a state of falling and rising up as the earth rotates and it cancels each other out making it feel like you're not really moving. We have enough gravity, to hold a moon where it is and to keep it from spinning, but do you know what would happen if the earth where to stop moving, right now you are moving at 180,000 miles per hour, if it happened, right now anything that wasn't bolted down would goe flying no matter if earth's gravity was there to slow it down or not. When scientists sent the first probe out of the solar system, they were trying to figure out why, that it seemed, that, it wasn't moving that fast away once it left the solar system, well, it wasn't that they were making bad calculations which were unexplained by gravity, it was actually the space probe's what you would call own gravity, they were taking into account that the solar system itself would have an effect on the probe, what they didn't take into consideration was that the space probe had it's own gravity relative to the mass of solar system, so when as it was leaving, we only measured these calculations of what it was going to take any object to leave the solar system, we didn't count that, that's only applying to the objects that already exist within the solar system, we have only calculated our formulas to measure anything and everything that exists within, within some larger part, that's why the space probe was using its gravity to slow itself down once it was leaving. I mean, you'd think that people that were being paid to send things into space would know these things, these things about, gravity, but, you prepare to be surprised. When they tried forming their modals of how the universe came to be, they just can't do it right, not while, considering, inflation, gravity, dark matter, and all this stuff. I'mma tell you why that is. They were only using dark matter, to explain how galaxies formed and could stay together, when it was first thought of, they didn't even think about using it to explain the whole entire universe. They made up some test I seen one time, where they said 10% of these two colliding galaxies were left, and it was like an instant rejection by everyone from the moment they seen it, I mean come on, if a galaxy was left with 10% of the remaining matter, it wouldn't even be a galaxy anymore. There's a reason that for in the past last 65 years, they've not captured any of this stuff, it's because it doesn't exist. I can explain all of this stuff, without having to rely upon imaginative fabricated gimmics like these things, classical physics, yup, just classical physics. All of it. When I end up explaining proving or disproving things, these things about all of this stuff will be known to you. I don't want to tie myself down. I could explain how galaxies are formed and still stay together, but I wouldn't use gravity to do it. Also, there is another influence on how we perceive things about gravity, alright, first of all, you know how equations work, because no matter it doesn't matter what you put on one side, you can still always find out what's on the other side, simple, so you know, that, if you change one side, that the other side ends up changing, this isn't something that is questionable it happens no matter what, how do you know, these formulations are correct, that they are accurate, you would use math, you would use math to know if they are accurate because formulations are math, math makes up formulations, that much, is obviously clear, you don't have to get math or understand why formulations work, all that you really need to learn to understand them is just that if one side is changed, then the other side, is changed, that's it, so, in your mind in a way you have formed a formulation of your own and related it to math, to you it's like you don't really have to know the right answer to a or any formulation, because you always know that whatever the quantity is on one side of the equation that by some means regardless if you're using math to prove it just to find the answer to prove the answer is always right all of the time, it's always going to be a result and a quantity of a number of some degree, maybe at first, you thought oh I didn't know that I knew the right answer then, but from now on, you're always going to associate that if it is a quantity, that there was a formulation to find that out, even if it's something abstract, if someone said a made up number, infinity or any number, you would always know that whatever that number it has a formula that it can be used in, you've associated numbers to varying degrees of mathematical quantities, and it's not just that it's now that's what you associate with formulations to, what I'm saying is, just like you know that, that numbers depend on their value in an equation to make as a result the product being like a quantity too, you've also gotta realize that each formulation, whatever the equation, it depends on that equation, that formulation, to produce that same varying degree like that all of the time also, that's when you move passed just thinking and start knowing things, that's when you realize that all of your formulations, all of the equations you call equations, to use them to establish other equations and that's how that you know they're real equations, you will understand that all of you equations that you've possibly been able to make, have made, they all depend on not just the varying degree of the equation but also the varying degree of the numbers as well, it stands for all equations that are necessary to prove math is real and exists, the equations that we might consider constant, are constant because they have some degree of quantity, but just like not all equations are right to solve any math problem, not all quantities used in these equations are always going to be right being used somewhere else. We understand gravity based on our belief, that gravity for objects exists and exists everywhere in our universe, I wouldn't say it makes it right, then I would also say that it working everywhere isn't wrong, it doesn't work everywhere just the same as anywhere. Like here on earth, we consider that the speed of objects falling is always 7.5 meters per second no matter what it is or how high it drops, but however it's not only gravity that is what you have to consider when an object moves through the air, it's pressure, if gravity existed, it would have enough pressure to sink a floating log no matter if it was lighter less dense than water even if, it was in an enclosed case, just because it's less dense than water shouldn't impact on whether or not it sinks due to gravity one bit, a tree trunk should not be capable of floating in water especially in open water, what's happening, is it's that it's pressure not gravity also that makes us be how that we are here on earth, if gravity existed, why is only the most heavier elements that stay attracted to the bottom of the atmosphere, then why is that lighter elements can escape our atmosphere.

Alright, that also goes for dark matter too. And, dark energy it only exists if the universe is accelerating at an increasing rate separating, of course it's always separating, they had no choice but to suggest this idea, because it should have been slowing down technically, the real reason why that they say dark energy exists, is because the universe isn't slowing down, which leads them to speculate that something must be causing it. And it's measured by the frequency of light too. See, all this stuff they just make this shit up and teach it to people. Actual scientists are prosecuted for their theories, and yet this passes for science. When an object whooshes passed another in space, the reason that one might be effected by the other, it's the size or mass of the two passing objects, remember Newton's laws, remember that the universe like they, are, saying is consisting of this material that's fabric that fills everything in the universe all of the spaces, it's not size or mass, it's one part speed, and one part space of that mass. When that object flew by, this other object existing within the universe with that other object had to fill, all, of this space created by this things through its entire line of path straight away, it can't actually do that, it was meant to be equal, that object cancels this object, but instead, it gets flown into the same direction almost as that object but at an angle, why, because, there is, nothing was there to stop it from colliding with that other object.

Just one more thing, about this E=mc2, relativity, yeah that, this is where I'm going to talk about time dilation. It's the idea that mass and speed can effect time or the warping of space. You cannot just, no, send an astronaut into space and when they come back now they are younger than when they went up, if I really talked about time, then this would be a really much longer reply, so anyway, the reason that's not possible, is because, that was a spaceship above earth traveling 180,000 miles per hour, this is earth, when you stopped, by, the time that you checked the clock, you did not just become younger, time was not anything different for you, that spaceship has now just travels that much further and in that same amount of time in the amount of time that same amount of time that it took the person to come back down and measure that by their time they are behind time on earth, it's no warping of time due to speed or mass, if you were on a planet that was bigger than earth, if you were on a planet smaller than earth, on the bigger planet, the reason that time seems different to you than on a smaller planet it's anything to do with its size, it's that anything further away from the center of the diameter of a circumference is going to be able to move at a much faster rate, so it seems as though you're traveling ahead of time than another smaller planet, but, you're not though, on a smaller planet, the reason that it seems that a bigger planet is like that is because you are on a smaller planet, that means that the planet to you seems to not be moving as fast as the bigger planet, but it doesn't, have to, it's a smaller planet, it doesn't have to rotate as fast or for as long to make the revolution of a bigger more massive planet. See, classical physics through and through.

That's a hell of a incoherent rant that could only be inspired by the delusion that religion brings.

That I think that you're wrong about. I mean not sure if I have to mention that's only what a person that has absolutely no beliefs about the universe themselves would say, but, no seriously you've got what I believe all wrong. I was not, ever, someone that was admitting that I believed in God or religion myself. Who are you Maxmacc, would you like to debate me or even care to listen to what I might want to say? I can start by telling you that this is what I believe, Hell no matter if you believe in it is a very real place for everyone, as a matter of fact, I don't even want to say that this Heaven exists and not because I don't believe in it but because Heaven is absolutely nothing like Hell, it's like comparing Madonna to The Fountain Of Youth, without me having even to say what Hell is or what it even might be for real like I mean for real what I believe about Hell, I can just already tell you that Hell is nothing just like Heaven, but Hell is a place don't get me wrong, it is what I know even more than Heaven, that what I just wrote above wasn't even the whole entire picture of Hell, that was just my construction and fabrication to me what I thought real Hell for me was, you act like believing in something and choosing to believe in something that isn't your own beliefs are the same thing, what I mean, I mean it's like this, I'll give you an example from what one of my other beliefs are, I believe that obliterating myself is actually a good thing instead of it being a bad thing for most people like what most people would believe, it is what I believe, it's not what I myself have chosen to believe just because it happens to already be a thing for me to believe in, also what I meant was my true self is always constant and never changing even though my self at any one time is always as a matter of fact changing because that's what basically life is, and so to get my self back to my original state, my self, I have to be the one to obliterate myself self in order of my self in order for this to work besides it only having just been what I could have been believing myself, that sounds like madness doesn't it, I know that's why that I gotta change that, let me make myself clear here, I do not subscribe myself to any God or fellowship of religion, I do not have to believe in what you call supernatural or magical fairy tails in the land of imagination in order for me to be the one to at least say sure it could exist without you knowing it and that I would know because maybe I do, to you being a person who doesn't believe in Heaven or hell, it doesn't seem very fair for me now does it if I am able to talk about it, well just so you know I don't have to believe in Hell for what exists in Hell to be real to me then, see it never really mattered what you said, that this is what believing in religion brings, that sounds like a you problem that stemmed from you believing this generalization of anyone that believes in anything besides being the one to truly believe something because because maybe it was something more than just something that they themselves were to believe in, no I don't want to argue about it, or be the one to debate you with it, because, this isn't even a real argument to be had or a debate that I would have with anyone just because they call me crazy for something that I might believe in, and I don't really care to just so you know, if I would debate anyone here it would be that girl then Jaclyn Glenn, we can talk about you believe and I believe but don't expect anything more than that got it.

I really almost forgot to mention, what I really believe. This is what I think does to me at least align with both it being something that I could believe in and that I do believe in because I am myself believing in it too, Heaven sucks, don't even get me started on talking about that place, God is an asshole, I mean who just makes the bases for existence based on the idea of God verses the Devil and how you gonna write a book about him and then expect for people to know that the point of the book was it's him God versing the Devil because it's just God versing the Devil, like humans would comprehend that shit, just don't even get me started on that start, that's why that I would rather talk about this place Hell and let it happen to be real, see this is what I meant by, this is what I believe, this is what I believe, it's not something that I choose or ever chose to believe in just to be part of what you call religion, maybe I do have form of religion that I follow and that I don't know or am aware of that is practically what I believe but then again that's for me to decide, for him that guy God, I could have believed in many things like my cat was a God or that there are thousands of Gods and even more unheard of that might have existed to be believed in, but that guy, he's just gonna call himself God of the whole entire universe, what a fucking asshole, that fucking asshole dude, I don't care that it means what it sounds like that you should believe in him God because God is the God of the universe therefore you should believe in him, he's a fucking asshole, it's not that I either am myself choosing to or not to believe in him, the real reason of why that I don't, is because God is nothing special, he is literally just a fucking asshole, isn't that funny, you thought that I was talking about Hell because I believed in religion or God, and no it turns out that I would be the one that hates that shit, and also just so you know, it's also to me just like it's not even a question to me of whether or not Hell exists or not, many things can exist and not all things that you believe in do exist always, the question that a person that doesn't believe in religion or the supernatural should be asking themselves is, what does exists and is it existing right now, now do I believe in Hell or think to myself that hell does exist whether I am who believes in it, then the answer to that question would be yes, I don't have to be a follower or a believer in God or religion in order for me to believe that's true to myself that's it is most certainly without a doubt what I really believe. I know all that there is out there in the universe, I don't know if there is such a thing as a real God that can exist for real or not, but what I think is I've seen enough of hell for me to at least think he does and not just only because it's what i believe about hell whether it might just happen to really exist existing for real or not, to me Hell just is just like the universe just is, I've never really put much ever more thought into it than that before, I never needed to, because I did always believe that Hell despite what is or isn't real in this world did always exist, it turns out that's what I believe, I could you anything, anything that you could possibly ever want to know about Hell, I mean that place to me is like what you could imagine it being to like an angel in Heaven, angels don't live in Hell they live in Heaven, they never have to interact or do anything based on what happens in Hell, Hell as you can imagine wouldn't even dare them to, it's not like the relationship that people humans might have with the universe or what lies beyond it being God in Heaven, of course if there was a God to humans who happened to live on earth then they would be asking for guidance from a God who has the power, and God also is going to be there if he would just happen to be the one being to exist being God of the universe when it also just happens that we humans live inside that same universe, but to me Hell is just like what it would be to anyone who did lie beyond that boundary who just happen to would be or if they did exist for real, then they really would exist really, like an angel that's just dumping the out over the side of Heaven into Hell, that's really what I see it as, I don't have to believe in it, it doesn't have to be real for me to me in order to believe in me which it can't or have to be existing for it to be real to me, what I am saying is I do believe that Hell exists, I never needed religion to tell me that, that's not even what I would have ever thought, Hell has always existed and it's just as real as any magical fairy tail land, except for it's fucking Hell. Believe it or not, see this is what I mean, I meant this when I said I don't have to believe in it for it and what is in Hell to be real to me just because I could happen to believe in it, you know why, because I'm actually a girl, a real girl that lives in a boy's body who is also me, you know how it was that I was able to finally convince and come to the conclusion that as a matter of fact that I myself am a real girl for real, it happened like this, right when that moment came when I was being able to like say oh so it is true that I am really just a girl, right at that moment when I came to know for real just literally who that girl was who before then I had no idea who was me, there stood before me the Devil, and he was just starring at me being the only one to see him because of my ability, and he just stared at me holding a pair of scissors, also before I finish I should tell you that I don't really believe in any one Devil, I believe in all of them, so, as I sat there in my bathroom in my chair there he was the actual Devil himself, not Lucifer, Satan, Beelz, or whatever that you wish to call him, he was the actual Devil, not something that you could believe in and happen to possibly get wrong about the guy if you believed in religion too, that's who he was, he was the Devil in my bathroom, I honestly couldn't tell you what was real about it to me, I saw him and he seen me, he then used the pair of giant scissors to cut the umbilical cord to a baby that he cut out of me during all of that confusion that was now laying bloody in the sink and still alive, you can tell me if that's something what a person that is who believes in God or religion would ever tell you just because it is they happen to believe in it, he was the Devil, and all the way up to that point in my life, I was always thinking that it was the Devil that was the bad guy, not seriously what I ever believed myself though that's just what society has always taught me to believe, and then all he did the Devil was just standing there looking right at me at the same time while he cut this connecting me to that baby, without doing or saying anything and I mean he could I didn't even see that baby until it was already outside of me, and then he just turned around and walked away disappearing back into the universe. So no, I don't believe in God or religion, but that doesn't to respond to you mean, that I have to believe in God or religion just because it's God or religion and for me to then believe in them because I can or could. And even if I could, literally I can't, because I had a fucking baby cut out of me by the Actual Devil. And Hell exists also by the ways. I am basically a girl that grew up, always, living in Hell myself. Phhhssee, God or religion. I do believe in God, just not that asshole God who happens to call himself God or have any association with Heaven or the affairs of what happens by extension to anything that might happen here on earth, in short, I believe in the God that I call God, not that piece of shit mother fucking asshole Yaw-way, and fuck his son too. I die and goe to Hell all of the time and then come back, you don't see me calling it a mother fucking miracle, you know what's a miracle, flushing turds down the drain and telling people that you can make your shit disappear, that's a God damn miracle. Haahhaaahahahaa, haaaahaaa, I'm sorry. I don't give a shit about that dude, guy, or whatever, I have the power and the capability to be able to use my physic powers to control reality around me, or the whole entire world, that guy is like nothing to me that I would be believing in even if I was like most people, that story that I just told you, about how I had a baby cut out of me and found out that I am a real girl myself, you want to know who I am, I am what you would probably call the Devil yourself, but then again that's not something that you would believe in is it, well whatever, then, I guess, what best most suits me to you would be that I am a person that many a lot of people would know that would know me, and also just so happens that I am not the Devil either. That's as much as I am willing to share with a person that has no beliefs about the universe besides what is in a book, that's the closest that I can get to before revealing myself. I'm sorry that it sounds and does seem that it's like what describes pretty much anyone, well I mean that's pretty much the point though. I just don't want for you to be told and then it confuses you and then I reveal a whole entire explanation just for me to tell you that the person I would tell you that I am is that who I really am. Not even that, would be justification enough for you to be able to know who I really am, even if I decided to tell you for real. But what I can tell you is, that from that story right, I created this anime series with me in it, I really was thinking in my mind that this was and always as a matter of fact me always the whole entire time, it was this anime series called Kill La Kill, that girl is me, and that's also just something that you wouldn't believe or already think you knew already too about me. I didn't know that it was an anime series, or that it was going to be picked up in Japan to be turned into a Japanese anime series, I didn't find that out until just a few years ago, I was the one that created that show, as a matter of that that girl I am that girl in that anime series, if anyone is ripping who off, it would be all of you people in the world out there not me, like any of these people would have a chance of possibly being like me, mother fuckas I was a grown ass woman a girl that had a baby cut out of me by the Devil, fuck yo shit.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top