slug.com slug.com
1 1

I want to say this for two reasons right now, both are, one, because I am a little angry and disappointed in what everyone keeps talking about, so if this is going to be what everyone is talking about for a while I might as well just start it out by saying this right now, and two, because I want you all that keep talking about it actually have a little more hope and faith in your humanity, you may not think that's what you'll find in this post, but that's what it's about. And this is for everyone.

I'm not going to apologize for saying this. That's not going to really happen, a global war, and because there's rich little rats living in holes that run the world right now that just want everyone to die. I have a psychic ability to control everything happening in the world, there's nothing I don't know about it. There is no one else that would be calling the shots than me. There's not going to be a new order or some global agenda that isn't already in place, I strictly am opposed to any such order and anyone connected to it. I don't give a shit about what the shit you people have gone on down here but whatever it is you just need to work that out yourselves. I'm not going to apologize for making the world the way it is, it's like all of you take it for granted things are just meant to work themselves out and just supposed to be a perfect world, so you ask me things like why are things so terrible when things aren't perfect, I don't know what to tell you, you act like things are just meant to get better, things are not ever going to get better until you learn how things that are the way they are don't have to be what they are, I do all of this so people can start using their brains to think for themselves, stop blaming everything you think about that's bad on something else or someone else, I'm not sorry, I'm going to do this until I force you to start thinking for yourself.

I'm not doing it just so there can be a new world order right now. I fight against any kind of order. I just want people to start taking responsibility for themselves. Why don't you have a little more fairth in your humanity or even God because you act like the world is just controlled by evil? For God sakes... You act like there is no such order to things, that it's like it could just be tomorrow someone presses a button and wipes out all life on the planet, honestly I don't care but any order is still better than what you're doing right now, you're just up front publicly displaying that if there would really be a war that it would be you willing to participate within it. Normal people don't think like that. People are not just going to flip a switch and have a nuclear war tomorrow that's just ridiculous. There's not going to be a fight, do you understand that? If there really was no order to things, and those global elites who could just that so easily kill everyone on the planet by pressing a button could have done it by now, then they would have already done it long ago, we don't have to do good things to avoid a war, there's not going to be one, and if that was really how easily that you could believe that things could happen like that like that, then you might as well join their side, hell, you know what, might as well just not even try fighting against it, what's the difference if at any minute the entire world could end tomorrow for any reason because there's not someone overseeing the order of things right now. You keep talking about what "they" are doing, what are you doing?

You can wipe each other out, go right on ahead, I don't give a shit, see how I care. I'm not to blame for any of this right now, the only reason things have gotten this far bad is just because none of you people know how to learn from anything that happens to you, you just blame it on someone or something else, like global nuclear war, good, I see how I much I care, if it scares you that badly, I hope to see them actually pull the trigger, do it. That would be so stupid. And I wouldn't feel bad about it either, I try doing something to help, but people just won't try listening to me, if all it takes is just one nuke to end all of this right here, I don't need to say what I believe is there's going to be a nuclear war tomorrow in order to simply say right now if that really was for all it takes, then do it, go ahead and just do it and get it over with. I've been trying to do something about the world for a long time so don't try dragging me into your meaningless disputes about good and evil. If you want to wipe yourselves out, then wipe yourselves out if that what you want to do if that's what the world has really come to. If that's just all it takes right now so to end you keeping on telling me how bad the world is that and that there's nothing anyone can do about it right now, then just do it, but don't sit there and pretend like it's anyone else's fault if that happens but your own, really you did this to the planet, I try helping because things are never that bad, you did this to the planet.

I'm just complaining because you see I hold all of the power in the world. Like I would ever hit a button and wipe out the human race? Hell no, but you still won't shut the fuck up like I will be about it. I want to make things better, but I can't lie right now I also take great pleasure in making those who do not listen to what I'm telling them is right and complaining to me about it when things aren't so right suffer for it too. I don't have a problem with the world. If I wanted to right now all it would take is just one thought to cause global end of the world right now, I mean a literally actually control everything that people do in the world, pressing a button and escaping my furious wrath is only the easiest way out for you, and I for one, am not going to ever let that happen. So settle your fucking shit and shut the fuck up about it. Just do one thing, just do this one thing right now, if you want to actually be the one to do something to make a world a better place right now, all you just have to do is shut the fuck up right now, that's it, the world would be a much better place because of it if you did. If you can't figure out how to work things out yourselves, I mean that's the least you could do right now, compared to what I am capable of doing if not, that seems to be the only thing your good for in this world other than complaining all of the time about the world is bad but like you're still not the one with a problem with it right now. I sincerely hope there is really a new world order and someone succeeds in taking over the world, because they're going to be my next person I'm about to pay a visit to right now. I don't give a shit about any of, this... down.. here.. You work that shit out, if I have to step in, no one getting away with anything much less starting a war with anyone else other than myself right now and that's going to be exactly what I am going to tell that person if that person does succeed in destroying the world and taking it over.

I don't care who you are. I don't care what you say about me. F*** you, whoever you are, I don't give a shit about what you believe is good, I don't give a shit about what you believe is bad, if this is all you know how to do right now is talk about how bad things are, I don't care what it is you believe or what's really happening out there, just shut the fck up, I'm just not trying to listen to you telling me all about how bad the world is right now, like I know it's bad because you keep talking to me about it and asking me why every time I tell you that I am the one in control of what's happening. I'm going to say this to every single one of you that tries doing that with me out there. I'm not good or evil or on anyone's side, when the next world leader comes along, now you know what I'm about to say as soon as they do, I'm going to say, f8ck you, right off the bat. No more... No more having to listening to people keeps on trying to tell me what's meant to be a bad thing, f8888ck, all of you....... Thank you very much for reading this.

caseyxsharp 7 Sep 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're welcome very much from me for me reading that vitriol manifesto. Seems a bit ultracrepidarian though. The vituperative tergiversation and equivocation on certain things makes it rather ad hominem circular reasoning that it is not a logical fallacy but a pragmatic defect in your argument that where the premises are just as much as need of proof or evidence as the conclusion, and as a consequence you argument fails to persuade. But then your circular reasoning becomes a logical fallacy in which the reasoner (you) begins with what you are trying to end with.

You say there in the next to last paragraph in bold print "I don't have a problem with the world. If I wanted to right now..." but in the proceeding paragraph you say "I've been trying to do something about the world for a long time...." and a few others about what people are doing or reacting.

Seems quite incongruous with your being a little angry and your "psychic ability to control everything happening in the world, there's nothing I don't know about."

Circular reasoning is often in the form of "A is true because B is true, B is true because A is true." Circularity can be difficult to detect if it involves a longer chain of propositions.

I think you are dealing with the Problem of Induction and a lack of philosophical scrutiny. Are you on medications, like Zeldox, Abilify, Clozaril?

That was ridiculous. I wasn't trying to be persuasive. if you just tell by the tone of it all, I have just given up in trying to do any of that, I'm clearly making a statement that if you want things to get better, then you're going to have to work this out yourselves. I need to say that, because when I say I am in control of everything happening, this is what people like you do is start asking me to explain myself, talking to me like there's something wrong with everything I do and think. Dude clean out your ears, you want things to be better, I can keep doing this all day doing things making things happen that forces you to see even when something is one way it can be another way and there not be a problem with it, what you're trying to do right now is just trying to find a reason to blame me for how things are, but if you don't really believe me like I am not the cause of this because I say I make all this happen right now, then that just leaves the rest of you. So, how about trying instead find a reason to call me crazy, you actually figure all your shit out yourselves for a chance. I'm not being persuasive, you're being ridiculous, I'm just letting you know right now, that the world really did blow up right now, I won't be blaming it on just someone or something else, I'm just going to blame all of you.

I'm trying to help the world, so no I don't have a problem with the world, that's what I'm telling you, it's just you people that never listen to me, you're too busy talking about your reptilian overlords like they control the food economy and all that shit, while ignoring the one that is trying to help you like he's the crazy one for actually wanting something better, dude, f78ck you. Things are this bad right now that there's talk about nuclear war right now, I think that, if things really need to get this bad before people start actually listening to others that keep saying things about it, then stop complaining about who is evil what and what good others are saying who is the cause to be blamed for all of it, I'm just trying to tell you things never had to be this bad before people to listen to others instead of finding more things to complain about like what you're doing right now. I don't give a shit whether you choose to believe that I make everything happen out there, I don't need you to tell me what I should be doing, I know what I should be doing, because fucking why.. this, this is why right here, I turn around for 5 God damn seconds and this is what you do, threatening to fucking blow each other up and shit. Just fucking do it, if you really believe things are that bad in the world, or stand the f87ck back and let me do my God damn job. Don't look at me like you never seen it coming, I'm telling you what could be right now, sooner or later those chances are going to run out, and what are you going to do then, there'll be no one left to hear me when I say I told you so. Why are you making this my problem, you're the ones on the verge about to go to war? You think I care that you try to change my mind with telling me how wrong I am for the things I am saying, seriously, I'm going to be right there when they hit that button too when they wipe everyone out, I don't give a shit about what you think is bad right now. Stop complaining to me, get some God damn hope and faith in the world because to me you look like a pathetic pond scum that's trying to waste my time trying to get me, to justify me talking to you to get me to then justify what I am saying, I'm saying to you, stop doing doing what you're f87cking doing right now and have some more God damn hope and faith in humanity. God damn.

You're God damn right, "in which the reasoner (you) begins with what you are trying to end with." Yeah, that's right, maybe because I just do really have faith and hope for humanity right now. Are you going to try telling me I'm wrong for thinking that now too? I don't need you to tell me what I have to believe in right now. This is what it is you do, arguing with me about what someone else themselves believing when you don't believe it yourself, when the world is about to come to an end. This is not normal.. I hope you know how big of a problem you have. I am not going to cure you, I am not going to try to convert you, I'm not going to tell you what it is you believe is wrong, I'm just going to tell you this, I am holding this right now I have your life in my hands, what you're holding in yours, that's all you're holding in your hands right now, is just your very own problem that you have, and that's all that you will ever have, and if you really have a problem with that, then you, can, be the one, to deal with it. Does that make sense to you right now? Hey, how about this, you want me to say something neat, like hey do you want to hear what my argument would be if I was trying to be persuasive right now, because here it is if you didn't already see this coming, tell me if this sounds persuasive enough for you, if you really have a problem with the idea that I control everything going on with the planet right now, because you still don't want to listen to me by doing the opposite of what I am doing talking about this right now, then why don't you do something that's important then, because what are you waiting for, for me to be the one to change my mind about you telling me how wrong and messed up I am right now, like I haven't just got done explaining this to you right now that I keep telling you, that I don't give a shit and yet here you are, like a cockroach hiking up a dead tree right now. Like what am I doing? What tha f78ck are you doing right now? Dumb.

And also, I don't have to be making an argument just for me to say that this the way things are, I don't like it, I don't have to do anything for the world, I am, but when I say I don't like it, it means, I don't like having to be the one to do it. You can try using big words and making formulating fancy arguments all you want with me, it's not going to work. It's like you've just making this too easy for me. I don't like people like you that do things like that trying to make sense of why it is you're talking to me. You still have, no point it is in what it is you are saying, so just for the record, in addition to I hope you know that the world including your life would reside within my hands right now, but also I hope you know that's why I want you to know that there was never any point in me talking to you in return, because it was I that just didn't give a shit about whatever point you were having whether whatever point it was it had been had it was within me, telling you this. I told you already, I've already given up on explaining myself, I don't know why you would insist on making things more difficult for yourself. But now I have to tell you now that you've made me do it, I never gave a shit about what you thought and don't act like I do or you're the one who's insane, I just told you how this is going to go.

DO you want me to talk about why things have been happening in the world,, because I can do that?

Everyone else in the world excluding Russia can be the ones to accept that when something is one way they can be different and it not be a real bad thing. Like how all groups of people are still just people and they are all imperfect, being imperfect doesn't have to mean a bad thing. I can control what happens in the world, but when it's the world that is going to do things it was already going to do, it can't be helped. Russia just does whatever Russia wants. The Ukraine has already gone through all of the motions and signs of becoming an independent nation, it is a different kind of nation, but that's alright for all the other nations, but to Russia it still considers it to be like itself now a country like Russia but it still sees it as different and that's why they went to war with the Ukraine. Letting Russia have the Ukraine, stands against everything the whole entire world is really about. Everyone has to fight to be what they are, even new countries, this is part of the process of becoming an independent nation and things should have ended there, there is no such as a perfect nation let alone a perfect world.

I know the United States has now issued an issue with Russia to try toppling their government, but one thing that cannot happen, because Russia and the Ukraine have now settled their differences, is for Russia to take the Ukraine because the United States is threatening Russia with economic collapse if they don't do what they want. It won't happen, no matter the reason for thinking about nuclear war right now, it's not going to happen, it ends here. I do not negotiate with terrorists, I was charge of overseeing the disputes between Russia and the Ukraine, that's basically what the United States is doing, is trying to get something out of what I was taking charge of already and it has nothing to do with the country of the Ukraine. I don't care whether the United States is trying to save a basket of drowning puppies right now, I don't negotiate just because they ask me to, like the Biden administration is like nothing to me right now, I don't have anything against them one way or another, but honestly I couldn't care whether they all drowned sinking on the Titanic right now. If it actually does come to global nuclear war, then everything that I have done for the world thus far would have been meaningless, in which case, if it really had to come to that, I couldn't care less right now even if it did, just let the bombs drop the world has a lot more to lose than me right now. So you see, you can argue with me about it but in the end, the world isn't perfect and if anyone really has a problem with that right now, I'll be the first one to press those buttons. I don't give a shit. You make this so much more difficult than it needs to be, just figure your shit out, God damn.

@Weltansicht Almost nailed that impression - just too many big words and still a bit too coherent. Plus where are the claims of super powers?

@Tom81 sorry about the too many big words, had a flood gate of ideas/concepts and was trying to be succinct

@caseyxsharp So...I am right (paragraph 2) and 3 responses from all 3 of you ~ Zeldox, Abilify, Clozaril. Interesting semantics.

You should go research the Treaty of Paris 1856 and then tell me with an honest straight face your sanctimonious sarcasms.

[en.wikipedia.org]

@Weltansicht So what's you're problem supposed to be right now? With how the world is being the way it is now? Or just the fact that things don't have to be like this right now that I'm really trying to say right now? If it's just me, then perhaps this is just the way the world is supposed to be, neverminded what I'm saying about it, that's the truth if so, it's no wonder why the world is like this then. If that's what you really have a problem with, then you have to be out of your God damn mind for just thinking about talking to me about it right now. I'm not going to say I'm sorry or apologize right now, I'm saying saying what I've had to say now, you all know it to be the truth that things like this don't have to be this way right now, God forbit me trying to help yourselves form blowing each other up right now. So no, say what you will about me, I'm not sorry and I will not apologize for letting things turn out like this if that's what you really decide to do is just blow each other up right now.

@Weltansicht And I just wanted people to know, it's not what those people are that they're think about, the elites, the globalists, or whatever the hell you want to call them, that you should be afraid of right now from destroying the world, I am not going to do that if that's what you're thinking either, but I will say it's me that you should be more afraid of anyways, because whatever it is that you people are thinking that you are about to be thinking about to be doing, whatever it is that you are thinking right now, I'm not going to let you get away with it so if you don't want to trust that this has been what it has really has come to is going to ware of having a global war right now, then you can at the very least then just truth that of which I've just said just now instead, all I want you to right now is just have a little more faith and hope in the world, in humanity, in God. Is that so much to ask for? Damn.

@caseyxsharp "Weltansicht So what's you're problem supposed to be right now?" ~ Well....

and "I have a psychic ability to control everything happening in the world, there's nothing I don't know about it." ~ So....why are you asking me, again?"*

@Weltansicht Is that your argument? Well, it's just, if you aren't going to tell me what the problem you have here is, them I'm left with no other options than to be assuming what you're really doing here is just being what seems to me as being so disingenuous right now. No one likes someone that freaks out over everything saying they have a reason to complain when really they don't, they say it like they're genuinely concerned for the well being of others, but if all you know how to do right now is complain about everything when you do absolutely nothing about it to begin with, complaining to others just doesn't help you right now any does it? I think that I'm going to wish you a happy long life now, because I genuinely wish that you'll have one, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time here, I just asked what your problem would be, like I know you would be the one to have a problem, that's why you're talking to me right now, and if it isn't, then I'm asking you, why should I be the one to care if it is if it is then that you are the one with the problem that is, if you're not going to tell me what it would be then, if you don't know how to tell someone what your problem is, how are they supposed to be able to help you, except now I've just told you I don't need to waste any more of my time with this, so I don't know why that I should be the one trying to help you if whether you are the one with the problem, I mean I just gave you the choice to respond talking about the problem you have here is. I know that I don't have the problem right now, I know that you don't know anything about me, you don't know that I can see the past or the future, or the things I've seen, or what things people have tried doing to me because I can right now, I've been doing this a long time. I'd rather live freely than sitting here listening to you tell me that there's no point to why you've been complaining to me but that you're still trying to make a statement right now even if you won't tell me what it is. You want to know why the world is the way it is right now, because, because everyone just wants to be right all of the time, no one ever just agrees with anyone, so if you excuse me right now, if you're really not going to tell me what it is this that it is your problem right now, I'm very much going to like it if it is I don't have to keep responding to your disingenuous statement about nothing complaining about nothing right now, if that's all it is right now, I've delt with much bigger and real problems than just that before, so I don't know what it is that I am about to go to now, but all I can say whatever it is, it's not definitely me being the one to worry over what may be your problem right now not mine.

@caseyxsharp No problems here or waste of time. Thanks for the wishes of long life. I am not going to be offended if you can't "keep responding to" my "disingenuous statements" and that you "don't need to waste any more of my time with this".

And thank you for "I mean I just gave you the choice to respond talking about the problem you have here is." It is irrelevant to me.

Your "so if you excuse me right now" is acceptable, you may be excused.

@Weltansicht I never said I can't keep responding. If I was in your situation right now, I would keep responding to myself to, simply because if it was me, then I would have much more important or entertaining things to do, I'm just saying, a waste of my time then would be if it was I had nothing else better to do than be the one talking to myself because I had to without a good reason.

Disingenuous statements are nothing to me, it's not like I'm arguing with myself, talking to you could be worth reason to me if I'm not the one having to argue about anything. If all we are doing is just exchanging disingenuous statements with each other, at least I'm not arguing with myself while needing to be doing something more important right now. .

If this was an argument right now instead, then I still wouldn't have to be the one arguing to get what I wanted, talking would just do just as fine, unless it is you would think that I couldn't get you to the same conclusion as me without having to be the one to argue right now, especially if all I would be doing is just arguing with myself then. What would be my point, or would I even have one then?

That's good question, wouldn't you think? I think so. I just said I don't want to do it, not that I wouldn't? I've already started talking to you, I mean that was the point in me talking to you, how else would I know whether the point of me talking to myself was generous or disingenuous? If you had to talk to someone but you were given the choice not to and you really didn't, wouldn't you want to know what the point would be by talking to them? That's what I am doing, not that I wouldn't, because I have just been talking to you this whole entire time.

So if you want to talk to me, then we can talk, if you say you won't be offended if I can't keep talking, then I hope that you still won't be if we do. If I had a point in talking to myself right now, this is what I would be talking about, you don't need to respond, but you can be the one to decide if it's just a disingenuous statement on my part then. Did you hear about what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the bombs fell?

The first thing that happened was the light was so intense that if it hit you first you were vaporized, bringing a whole new phrase to the phrase a shadow of your former self, getting as hot as the surface of the sun at 10 million degrees. Then within a ten mile diameter anything was completely flattened. Did you know that in an f-5 tornado that with its wind speeds a single blade of hay can hit with enough impact to go completely straight through a mailbox post, so imagine what the force of a nuclear bomb would do? Some people survived the burning of the blast and they were walking the plains left by the blast calling out for water. And then when they finally had something to drink, they died instantaneously by the sheer relieve of having quenched their thirst, it was almost like in that moment the one thing that they could have possibly desired even more than life itself was to simply quench their thirst. And then, without food and water for days all the mothers with their babies gradually ran out of milk to feed their babies, which lead to them wondering the burning flames and piles of corpses just looking for any food or water while still carrying their deceased infants. And then, food became so scare that anyone was willing to kill anyone else for any scraps of food. Then people would start losing their hair as it was falling out. Then within two weeks the skin would actually start to have began rotting away and then drawing in flies which laid their eggs in their human flesh falling off of them. Then they became such a burden to all of those that had to take care of them, that they would just leave them alone in a room for weeks with all of those flies unable to move, so there were some that were literally eaten alive by maggots, and if that didn't kill them the infections did. Then not even having been weeks and weeks later could help ever arrive simply due to the radiation poisoning. When the troops first arrived in the vicinity, not even near the blast zone, a few more weeks went by as they were carrying away truck loads of corpses and burning them as there were too many to burry, the soldiers began to become delirious and wondering around, their hair would start falling out too, until they noticed that they were shitting blood as their internal organs were being liquified by the radiation literally shitting their insides out. The country of Japan didn't even tell the people in their country that there had been a nuclear attack until after the second bomb dropped. And just as an interesting side story, the left over core from the final bomb that was never used had been studies by other scientists, they called it the Demon Core, they were testing to see how far they could the two pieces together just before it began to go critical, which resulted in two of researchers killed from radiation poisoning, the last team doing research on it at least corroborated what the other scientist had concluded about when it goes critical, just a bright flash of blue light, basically because they were also using screwdrivers to keep the pieces separated, in one tenth of a second everyone in the room had radiation poisoning. And did you know, that there was one man who received the most lethal dose of radiation in history and he lived, I mean no he still died, in fact they brought him back to life, because as it turns out you can still live for at least two months after even all the DNA in your cells gets obliterated, and they just wanted to see how long they could keep him alive with every cell in his body already being dead?

@caseyxsharp Your medications must be working; your typing has improved to near intelligence ascendance. I hacked your system, you're not what I expected.

@Weltansicht I have more to talk about too. This is personally interesting. Just information nothing in particular.

There's a lot about science that anyone is told they should be taught to be the truth but isn't. Like the moon. No one knows how it got there, it's not made from material as the earth, so it didn't in place or disjoin from the earth, and as physics actually describes things don't just fly in and start circling other bodies like that without being ejected back into space. The moon has a perfect orbit, if it had been caught by the earth's gravitation, then it would be spinning yet it doesn't, it's both the most perfect orbit along with being the most biggest sized known object to be orbiting a planet like ours in the solar system, even in the known universe, the biggest moon in our whole solar system. Without the moon, all life on earth would die because, then the jet stream wouldn't be and without current there plants which make up the most oxygen on earth would die killing everything on it. It also wasn't made with the earth or by the earth because the moon is actually older than the earth. And the metaphysical timeline at the rate the moon has been moving away from the earth, the earth is 3 billion years old, the moon would have been touching the earth if it was moving away at the rate it has been within a billion years. What also doesn't make sense is that most of the impact creators on the moon seem to be facing the earth while the dark side has almost none as great as them, which wouldn't make sense considering that if something were moving in that direction it would have been pulled in by the earth's gravity instead.

I'm not trying to make a young earth argument, but. Each year millions of tons of space dust land on the earth, and yet in the time of 3 billion years at the rate it has been falling the entire earth would at least be covered by about 20 feet deep of dust. Also the way that fault lines are, the polarity of the poles switches about every on average 200 thousand years, but each time it leaves striations in the rock around fault lines, it's just there it doesn't show it has ever happened as many times as that.

And what about gravity though? Gravity doesn't really exist. I mean just look at Mercury, it's the closest planet to the sun and the smallest, the way it orbits around the sun is almost a perfect orbit, it's moving too fast to not be thrown into space, but it's also too close for it to have not already fallen into the sun itself by now. To this day, no one can even explain why Mercury is what it is. You're told gravity works like a fabric with something heavy in the center to pull things into the center. But, then you have eight other planets, four of which are small followed by a planet the size that 1000 earths can fit inside of it, and then back to smaller planets again. Pluto actually crosses into the path of Neptune, and it's still not flown into space. And what's with Uranus, the law of the preservation of momentum wouldn't explain how Uranus is able to spin about on its side?

What with the galaxies? Scientists always make it simple to believe they have everything worked out. But they still can't even explain how galaxies have formed or why they stay together with gravity, let alone how how the universe was created with gravity being one of its working fundamental laws of physics. They used dark matter to explain it, because they can't explain how the galaxies are spinning so fast without being flung apart, but they say it also has too much mass to be moving that fast, so, their solution was to keep adding more mass to it to explain it? In over 6 decades, there has not been one shed of evidence of dark matter. Usually the only stories of observations about what has been seen out there in space are delusional, like when they said they proved dark matter exists because they seen two galaxy or galaxies clusters collide which supposedly only left 10 percent of the matter within galaxies intact, but 10 percent of two galaxies left over would just result in no galaxies left to observe and there's still two of them. I think it's dumb, the reason that galaxies have been spinning so fast, is because if they weren't they would be falling into the galaxy itself, it's like they were just given PHD's and yet they can't even figure out that the closure you get to the center of the pull of the cause of momentum the speed increases, when the further you get away from something, the fast you actually seem to go, so the parts that would be flung out aren't moving too fast, it's that the inside part of the galaxy is completing more revolutions around the center in the same amount of time. It's the same explanation for how time dilation works. Time dilation doesn't even exist, that's all it is, by the time you bring an astronaut down to earth and compare watches, you start saying he's just came back younger than what he was yay, but in that same amount of time it took for him to come back down to compare watches, he would have traveled that much further if he had kept going in space in that same amount of time, if he was still moving that fast closer to the earth, he would have been travelling further than if he was further out, it just takes longer to go around the earth the further you are in the circumference. I'm not even really trying to disprove anything, I could if I wanted to.

Neutron stars don't exist. They just seen this thing flashing lights really fast and said what could this thing be, so they thought it had to be spinning, yet this thing doesn't spin only in one direction, and it's supposed to be spinning if it was at 30 thousand to 50 thousand RPM's, an RPM is revolution per minute, this thing is the size of a huge planet spinning erratically 30 thousand times per minute, each flash of light from this thing is expecting to be the luminescence equal to 300 million suns. They just couldn't figure out what it was, so they went to some chemists and asked them, and that's how we got the idea of neutron stars today.

Black holes don't exist either. Einstein and another famous scientist never postulated that singularities would exist in nature, they were opposed to it, everyone just looked up and seen a black thing in the sky and started calling it a black hole. There are so many reasons why a black hole wouldn't exist, one especially being because gravity doesn't actually exist for one. But E equals MC squared applies only to mass being equal to energy, but it says nothing about what the right density of that matter should be then, which is a problem because you're trying to explain energy which you're explaining the very thing that you're trying to figure out if it's really true matter and energy are actually the same thing, also because mass is matter, energy and light has no mass to begin with and that's the thing you're trying to explain with that. Black holes are stars, or other forms of mass, that became denser after forming heavier elements and shrank, resulting in what should still be the mass being equal to energy there, but actuality and what can be observed just aren't the same thing, the black part has to be absorbing energy to maintain itself which once it balances out again it gets ejects at the poles.

And what about gold? There is very little gold in the universe, it shouldn't even exist here on earth. The only way, it is impossible to make gold, it's not like a certain chemical process that makes compounds, it can only be made with nuclear fusion within the sun.

And where did all of this water come from? As it turns out, the sort of water that exists here on earth isn't the normal water found in space, it's strange because it takes something like a black hole or neutron star to make all the kind of water we have on earth.

There's a lot more to talk about. But, you know what, basically whatever it is that it is everyone else is thinking is going is going on here, it's not what everyone else is thinking. No one even cares what the truth is, no one is even going to ask the question what the truth is.

@Weltansicht I won't insult your intelligence for thinking I'm crazy enough for medications. What I have, wouldn't be solvable by medications. Medicating me won't stop me from being able to see the lives of everyone around me years in advance. I don't even think it would stop me from creating the reasons why you'd think crazy people have to be medicated, because crazy people should be medicated right? I create what occurs other people to go crazy. It wouldn't stop me from being able to control anything to happen just by picking up a pen and writing in it down in a journal. It wouldn't stop me from being able to speak any other language in the world anytime in movies and things while I am translating it back into English as I am writing it in my journals, like I don't even, I don't even know any other languages I just can speak it and understand it. Considering that I have the power to make people see what I want them to any time I want, that really sounds like a compliment to my craft right now.

Well. I don't even know I should say to you saying you were hacking my systems. If you did, the jokes on you, I mean, I'm always open to anything any time and any where. I take requests. Got anything you need done, I mean firstly I do things in a strict order and no one gets special treatment even myself, I know how to work the system, but anything you want taken care of, I can just do it if you asked me to though, as long as things are done under a strict order of things it's really all the same to me. It's not like you couldn't do it, the same thing I could do right now if you tried, because you could.

@caseyxsharp on the space stuff...I don't know. Seem to recall Mars rocks were found on Earth from a meteor that hit Mars and blew debris into space and back at Earth. Who knows?

Black hole...well...maybe you should try watching some SuspiciousObservers and look into Sagittarius A*

only thing else I can say about the science & creation is maybe you should try reading Gerald Schroeder and some of his books like Genesis and the Big Bang

As for the medications, I was just being facetious. Flippant idiom perhaps, I am not sure. Between the heat, the weather & space weather, all the work I do here on our farm....I just hit the computer for a coffee break usually. At least my 2 teenagers are well behaved and not any problems.

[brighteon.com]

@Weltansicht Are you someone who believes in all that mind control and stuff? Like the more I hear about it, I feel like I should ask. It doesn't make sense to me that there's some people that believe that there's some globalist, reptilian, elites, aliens, or whatever, that they talk about being the ones controlling people for nefarious reasons, they're ok with believing in that, because they don't believe that there's an order of things, but I don't see what the difference is, if there's no order to things and people can do anything because anything can just happen, then why not believe in people being controlled by something or something? What if it was for a really good reason, like what if it was only for the purpose to make people accept and acknowledge that they live in a world with the illusion of free will, it's not like it would really make a difference, if people knew they were really being controlled by someone, someone that even gives them the illusion of free will, it's still better than believing you're being controlled because there is no order to things, people still dumb shit when no one is in charge or when they think no one is in charge. I think the question is, not who is in charge and whether they control people, I think it should be how bad do things have to be before people realize they're being controlled, the fact is it wouldn't matter what you believe about it, we all live in a world with the illusion of free will. Would that change things how you did things if you knew you were being controlled by someone else? Everyone wants to believe they are in control of what they do, but it's like they just don't care once they find out they aren't, like they think you can just be like, ok, so I don't have free will, but wait this person trying to control me wants me to do this one thing so I am going to do it, then I'll worry about whether I have free will later on, that's not how that works.

I'll tell you just what I think. I think, people, human beings are not capable of being smart enough to pull off such control or evil, if things really have to go this bad just before someone realizes they're being controlled before someone presses a nuclear button. It blows my mind that people think human beings are capable of pulling something like that off. Have you ever looked at the inside of an xbox or playstation before and just thought, how in the world did people create this thing, human beings are stupid, there's no way someone thought about building this in their heads? I think about that all of the time, I can't deny people are definitely stupid, but I make things happen from time to time, one of which is building things like that, I never have to think about it, I just have the information in my head and pull it out to form an image of the thing I want to make happen and it just happens, it's like a 3D mind thought idea printer. I know that's how I do it, I have no idea how others can believe a normal human being can do the things I can do. I believe they can, but if I'm being absolutely honest, there's nothing normal about it, about what I can do, or normal about me making someone else believe they can do it too, it is that unbelievable, for the pure and simple fact that people are just so stupid even if that just happens to be the way it is.

@caseyxsharp Belief in it has nothing to do with it. Knowledge of it does. But it can be used to create belief that one 'hears' the voice of God. Think in holographic imagery. Then consider the human brain waves frequency of function. Then consider reading some of the work of Dr. Nick Begich.

As for the xbox/playstation tech, well....that might get into reverse engineering development, that someone talked about in the 1970s I believe, and they were describing what we would now call fiber optics.

@Weltansicht I mean you're right belief shouldn't matter, people just believe that there's others that control them that have nothing to do with it, that's pure belief. When you know something, then you can think you know instead of believing in it, believing in something can still happen regardless of knowing or thinking something is, because that's the nature of believing in something. I don't know whether those people I say believe in mind control, actually think or know they're being controlled themselves, but at the very least they still believe it's happening to other people, which is the same thing as accepting and acknowledging as the truth regardless of who really believes in it. That's what I meant to say.

I'll tell you this. I simply know how to make people see or hear what I want them to, but I'll break down how it's done scientifically too. There's frequencies like you've said, frequencies in the brain, people think the brain creates reality, but it's reality that creates what's in the brain. When you sleep and start dreaming, that's you've just been transported into another world that actually does exist, you've already been there, you just didn't realize it because your brain frequency was just focused on another reality. Some people bump into those other realities and they start being called or calling themselves crazy, like it was all just in their head, it's not, all of those things that people think they are bale to see right now really actually exists, but, as soon as you've recognized them, that's in fact when they become real, doesn't matter whether they exist in reality or not, they just simply become real to you and they are what would know whether they are real or not, you don't know that, you've just seen them, but now that you've seen them, now you have no choice but to at the least believe in them to be real. The problem isn't so much as that they do exist as much as it is, not being prepared to wrap your own mind around the possibly is, then, it's what drives you insane. I try to warn people.

People can sometimes like, for example, see themselves in another reality doing something completely different, they then stop trying to believe it's actually reality, and then what happens, now you're both insane and gotten yourselves in a shitty reality where no one believes you. Because, your brain just happened to cross frequencies of another you living in that reality.

As long as you believe what is happening to you is really happening, even if you are stuck in an actual reality that you have no control over and is designed to specifically harm you, as long as it is you that actually believes it's reality really happening, nothing out there can possibly harm you, and that's the only way to actually stay sane while being able to navigate a world such as that. I have no excuses for myself then, because I am practically quiet literally insane as a matter of fact, that's just me, I don't have to know or believe that I am, because I already know I am, and that's why nothing ever bothers me out there.

But I know, what I can make people see and do sometimes, it can be quiet powerful. Sometimes it's intended, other times I have no control over it, I mean people only see what they want to believe when they look at me, I don't know what that thing is, I just know they really happen to want to see what they believe.

One time I made a famous celebrity believe she just had a dream and went onto a talk show to talk about it. Here's the thing, I was awake when this happened and knew about it before she even had the dream. It was one of my experiments, I made her believe she was sitting at table drinking tea in a meadow talking to one of her celebrity crushes. This girl, she was asleep actually. But I made her believe that she was the one having the dream, when in fact it was actually me the entire time, I made her believe she was me and that I was in her dream, but it was I was being her it was my dream and she was just in mine, while I was awake writing about it in my journal having a cup of tea with her at the same time. I have the power to control what I dream whether I am awake or not, so to me it's all just the same thing it's still part of my ability. When I go to sleep I dream that I am in other people's bodies all of the time, everyone is me and we're all having the same exact dream at the same time, but it's from different times I've fallen asleep throughout my life. Once I realized all of this and about the frequencies, things about it, like that because when I am asleep whoever I am is really who that person is in my dreams at that one time, if I appear as a crack head junky that just came out of prison in one dream, my subconscious matches the consciousness of that person in real live and that's how I'll be in the dream or if I am a fat black cop woman that just let me go, I am a fat black cop woman that just let me go, so, I just used that to take a look at myself from the outside when I made the celebrity think she was dreaming of another celebrity, I was still me, I just let her see me as if she were the one as a matter of fact still sleeping. I really can control what people dream about apparently, I know that I've done it, but I just wanted to be the one to see if that would work.

Anyway, so, what you're talking about, that's a real thing!

@Weltansicht Oh yeah, and about that, believing what is happening is actually happening, forgot to say, yeah, even if it is that even you don't believe in it yourself, the point is just to believe, and as long as you can do that, then you'll be fine.

@Weltansicht Ok, but I should say just by the way. It's not I am saying I can mind control people right now or anything or that I some kind of mind reader. One time I thought it was a true possibility, but that turned out not to be true. I can, that's all I'm saying, I can control what happens in reality, not what people think or feel. Everyone is connected and they just don't realize it, there's a bunch of small pieces that are fragments of others that live inside of me, but that's why I would personally like to as a matter of fact argue that each one of these persons is in fact their own individual person as it turns out. This is not no normal schizophrenia, that's when there's people in your head talking to you, but in my head, I am the third wheel, the odd man out, and all of these people which are me and this isn't a split personality, can talk to each other even when I am not aware of it. I just keep track of what's happening to learn the story of everything that's been happening.

Look, I'm at a little bit sorry a bit for my reply for you earlier. That's what's happening right now is what yu said earlier. I'm sorry, is that what you said what's happening or what I'm saying what's happening right now, honestly it's hard to say whether or not I am the one who minds what's happening because it's everyone who thinks they have the right to say what's really happening right now, I just know that I am drunk right now, it's only my job tp figure out what's been happening because of what's been happening, it's not my fault that I can control what's actually happening right now. No people acuallity really understands me, when I am drunk, I am actually much more focused, it's not my concern what people be wanting to tell me what's happening, it's only my job to figure out what is happening, so I can do something about it.

I only saying anything, at all, just because I like to hear the diversity in what's someone is abe to saying. I am by no means for it or against it in all honesty, so many people have been telling me the wrong things that I can no longer tell which one of them is the right one to be telling me anymore, not that it just just concerns me.

@Weltansicht Yeah... If it can only seem like I'm opposing you right now, that is, I;'m not really. I understand now that it is people that understand only what it is what they think and feel, I miight not have needed a way to conflict it before to think about what people wanted by what might they have been feeling or thinking based on what it is they arre telling me, but that is only because i thought I was the only one what matters what they be telling me what matters... getting drunk actually makes me more focused. I was just making sure really what it is you might be thinking, because that's what a leader should be doing, by spiting a rebellion on conversation, I wasn't only trying to disagree with you before about that honestly... I'm trying to figure it out what it is that people would like it is for me to do... I'm not just trying to concede with you only. If it is that people would only tell me is what it is that they believe they would want, then I could do that for them, but they just won't tell me what it is that they want it is they desire when I talk to them.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 11,795 More

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

Posted by MosheBenIssacDisney COLLAPSES Billions Lost In MINUTES After Shareholders Troll Company Sticking With WOKE! [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukIntro to Maj.

Posted by FocusOn1Communists murdered people on the titanic

Posted by JohnHoukAnti-Medical Tyranny Read Over the Easter Weekend 2024 SUMMARY: Here are two posts focused on combatting Medical Tyranny… 1) Dr.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #liberal #federal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,402Top

Moderators