slug.com slug.com
1 0

LINK Removing Separation of Church & State in America | The Beginning of the One World Religion - YouTube

Will the culture war for power between religion and state end in freedom and moral equality or a return to the Dark Ages of the iron fisted church?

WorldSigh 9 Sep 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This post demonstrates how someone can elevate their fears of what COULD happen, to idolatry of their response to fear over God. Effective faith utterly removes the question - and the drama, over church v state, because "In God We Trust." Printed on our money, right? So fear not.

This is response to you, not particularly this thread. I've seen a dramatic loss in real actual Christian supportism. I remember when attending Christian youth groups was a real thing and seeing elder Christians doing whatever they felt as necessary to support Christians believing in being Christian, out of character things like laying as a plank on stage for 10 minutes straight just to be praying.

That isn't nearly as the case now days anymore, attending youth groups seems to have lost its value altogether. But yet, this is the weirdest part, that belief that Americans support religious Christian's religions has dramatically skyrocketed over the offset of how things have been, which even says much more than what would think considering that being Christian in the first place usually meant being ridiculed by other peers. So what changed? I'll tell you, I think I would know the reason, it's because people have been finding comfort in complaining about things they think is bad, not just because it's actually they believe it to be bad, but because just because they know it's the now only means for them to justify being such ridiculously lousy people in the world anymore, there's like a whole community devoted now days to simply talking about what bad things are just for other people to feel good about the the tremendously crappy things they do.

They pretend, pretend like they are the ones upset about bad things existing, not that bad things are really actually happening or why any of that matters at all, they are contempt with living shitty lives just so they can have something to keep complaining about and still sound like people that care about what's really happening in the world. They're afraid that people will catch on and start talking about how much of a shitty people they really are and why they are the ones that need to change at all. They do not represent the general real Christian community of being Christian. I just thought that should be something that should be stated here. I'll I've had to say is just, being Christian for the final time, is not what the real problem really is in this world, it's people saying they really believe one thing and doing the completely opposite in this world no matter what it is everyone else has to be complaining about here.

@caseyxsharp I think we agree, but to say it positively, a church must have members willing to serve all people in their need, including their spiritual safety. Any church that fails to do that will find only a few people in the pews. Churches that get to know and uplift the communities around them will find themselves growing. I am a member of such a church, where over 70% of the congregants serve the community, from simple immediate needs, to counseling, long term support and especially awareness of God's grace in the process. Those not seeing that can always seek out churches like mine.

@TimTuolomne What religious beliefs do you pertain to? I'm no one in particular, I've just had the opportunity to talk to many different perspective persons about what others happen to believe. I mean I steadfast my personal beliefs, but I've had the opportunity also to talk and get to know people of the other religions.

I'll tell you what it is I think about all the religions as a result of that but I don't know whether it is I happen to believe it or not. I think all religions are flawed, there's only one that kind of gets it right but it is even flawed due to the limitations of human conditions. All religions try teaching you that there is something wrong with you and the only way of fixing it to do something about it, I think not that there really is something wrong with you but that it still would be that you should need such a thing in your life no matter what your beliefs really are because that's the only way you can assure to keep improving oneself, it's just the methods on ways in which to go about it have all differed between the many different religions thus far and that's the problem. Like being slapped by a catholic nouns ruler for saying a curse word isn't ever going to in fact change you into a better person as a result of that, or running up and down the pews while crying balling your eyes out while screaming in tongues isn't going to change what you're to keep doing next week as it turns out, like in Protestant religion, I've been to one of their sermons before. All the many different religions just teach the same exact thing.

People need to understand one thing, that as long as you keep depending on God to work out what's wrong with you all by himself, you'll never really change, it just keeps giving you one more reason to hate yourself for not doing exactly what it is he keeps telling you to do which is to learn how to be a better person without him having to do it for you, like he already knows technically speaking that you're going to fuck it up anyways, but doing the same keeping on doing the exact same thing and keep on expecting different results isn't good for anyone as much as it is for oneself, especially not for him God who's the real one that is responsible for making it happen in the first place. You don't need religion to make you into a good better person, it's just that humans need that sort of thing, there was never any question as whether it was ever necessary, there's nothing you can do to make yourself more like God than to do what he would do in that same situation, that's what everyone keeps doing, all you really need to do then, is to just accept and acknowledge that as a result of because you're still keeping on fucking up going to anyways, that you will not hold yourself back from getting better because of it either, that's what religion is mean supposed to be what it's teaching you. I mean technically, you wouldn't need religion just to be that, like that, it's just that's the only way you would know whether or not it was seriously worth trying out yourself if things really happen to be that bad for you already, like that's what religion is meant of be there for.

The poison has already infiltrated the religious community as it turns out it happens. It's what all major religions have ever been based on. Christianity itself has mostly for the most part gotten it right, it teaches you that there is a real problem wrong with you, it just doesn't teaches you what you're supposed to do about it. I'll tell you the only religion that I've seen getting mostly the most intensively of it right before, it was Mormonism as a matter of fact. Like, well, Mormonism teaches you where the bible left off, it teaches you the real reason for why the Devil had made different plans against God other than he's just an evil person, then it tells you just what you should be doing about it. The problem with religion is just that it can teach you how to be a better person, the problem is just that if you aren't the one to be believing in the "religion," I don't just mean Christianity itself but, then you bring absolutely nothing to the religion on the most part for the most part other than you're just a messed up person that now knows of how much of a messed up person that you are as a matter of fact. Mormonism kind of tried to tell you what you should do about it, but trust me, Mormonism still isn't perfect as it turns out as it would seem, the answers for what one needs to do is clearly there, it's just that now people know what it that they need to do and have lost the mind of their own to judge for themselves, it's like in within the process of making yourself better, they lost the ability to do so because they automatically accepted the believe that there must have been something wrong with you if you must happened to believe in religion in the first place.

The lesson to be learned from all of this in the end, it is. People, should learn and be able to be more accepting of themselves, if there's any hope of saving others within the same predicament. The fact is mostly everyone believes, that you have to believe in religion in order for you to just believe in that, but the fact still remains, God gives you that opportunity and you just have to be the one to have believed in it for it to be what should have mattered to you at all in the end.

@TimTuolomne Furthermore, just, as I was saying... I was going to say this earlier also. People NEED religion. You don't need religion to just be a good person, what religion itself is about is knowing that if you do something wrong, that you can be the one to do something about it in the end to atone for it. It's not just about being a right good person all of the time. Here's how I see it, the first bible was teaching that, that there was in fact a real time in which it was important for you to ask yourself if you wanted to do the right thing being a good person or not, the Mormon bible picks up teaching you that what you had to do in order for the first bible to be what should be what matters to you. It's just that the time has already come and passed for ifs, ands and buts, the time is now that, you should already know what it is you believe and what you should be doing about it as a matter of fact in the end. You shouldn't have to be waiting around for God to be the one just to be telling you what to do anymore.

@TimTuolomne Sorry for that, I assume, yes. A church should be willing and capable of serving everyone on their needs. Is a church the same thing as a religious establishment? In my mind, I think it is. Like you don't just go to church just because you think you have a reason to, it's because you really believe you need to, so if that's you there, you should believe that it's able to be doing something for you, and you believe that, if you're the one there, the church itself should be able to serve the needs of others, or you wouldn't be going to church just in order to follow you're own beliefs. Some people believe that you go to church to learn what you should believe. I argue that you have the possibility to believe in religion itself without yourself ever having to have attended a religious lesson. Like, no one told me to believe in God, whether or not I grew up being force-fed religion wouldn't have mattered, I still would have known what it was I would have believed or not, I still didn't need religion just to teach me that. You don't even have to be religious, in order to believe at least in the power of region. I've had already like 7 shots of whiskey today as I'm writing talking about this right now... People that believe in spirituality without believing in God themselves, are the worst... That's like outright failing, at being a religious believer but too shamed to have been the to believe it.

@caseyxsharp I am an engineer who was skeptical that Jesus Christ was resurrected. So I studied the history, the record of theses by theologians, and of course, the Bible. There came a point when I suddenly realized that it had actually happened. I believe anyone with an open mind will come to the same conclusion if they study the question diligently and honestly.

With that realization, I also understood that no other "religion" has a leader who has transcended time and space, and has willingly given up His life to take our punishment for our fallibility. In other religions, there is no metaphysical mechanism of salvation. Being virtuous on Earth provides no mechanism of eternal life, as is guaranteed by the Bible for those faithful in Christ.

Finally, some physicists have proposed that our Universe is like a thin film on a greater reality. That is consistent with the Bible and Jesus' ability to transcend the division. And consistent with my conclusion that other religions have no mechanism of transcendence.

You seem to have some strong feelings on the subject. I encourage you to look into it deeply, and you may find that some of your assumptions will fall away.

@TimTuolomne That sounds like some good consideration. But well, I already had an interesting reply ready to go so. I know the most about God and the supernatural on the planet. I've been dealing with it since I was 7 years old. My beliefs would shock you. I had this psychic ability since I was little, I basically use it to control everything that happens everywhere. I've known everything happening in the world since all the way back then, I was basically born into full knowledge of a person having lived an entire lifetime when I was still that young. I forgot about it and who I was for a while growing up until it came back to me when I was 17 and I had to learn it all over again. I was writing a book about something no one had ever done before and got it right about there would be a God, so I spent years doing anything I could to research it, I know all of the scientific reasons for why there would be a God. Also, I am God and the Devil wrapped into one right now. I hacked the universe in terms you would understand and then I was born into flesh and blood just so then I could have an accident when I was little which that was what created myself God, it was really like an instant to me like all of that time being God and the afterlife to me was over in like a second but it was within that time that I had enough time to put all of this together here, then I woke up and wasn't the person I was before, to me that was how I died but I didn't stay dead, I never die, so within that time it was a whole story that played out that made me be God, but only the story didn't end when it was supposed to it kept going, it kept going and going, in my mind I really believed that what I was doing was living in a world doing what God wanted me to, I did everything he wanted me to, it didn't occur to me that what he was having me do wasn't for him but was because he was me the entire time until the story was over but then, by that time I had already made the story of the idea of what God was actually become true.

I don't want to be saying that I am God right now, it's just he was me at one point. We're not the same people anymore but I would be the same person as him. I was unconscious through all of that. And I used to believe like everyone else that the Devil was just evil and he was only bent on destruction, I didn't just come to the conclusion that I was the Devil over night. I was at one point trying to fight the Devil, I mean how the story ended for me earlier before I became God, it was that I was in the process of fighting the Army of Hell to find the Devil and put an end to him myself, but he was never there. So I spent some time with all of power and what not to hunt him down and I didn't remember who I really was at the time. I woke up. But the me that had just found out I was God kept going in the world I was in, someone had to go back and be the Devil in order for the story to have made any sense, so that's what I did and it's how I became the Devil.

I have been right here this whole entire time, all of human history to me was like just a few years, I set things into motion once, then when I became God things had to change so the story had to play itself out before I could be here to do what needed to be done. I've already done everything pertaining to the what the Devil would do. Lucifer isn't the same thing as the Devil, Lucifer basically has had a different timeline than me and he was me doing things differently. I was a mirror that existed just like God and that's who I was, I was the Devil who was this mirror and it was never my intentions to have existed at all, God made man in his reflection, he made the Devil in the reflection of this mirror, he seen something about the Devil that only God could have seen and that's how he created Lucifer. I've learned that it is meaningless trying to persecute the Devil or trying to destroy him, it just won't work. The most dangerous part is when you're trying to not when the Devil is out there roaming freely, because if the Devil isn't the one out there doing bad things right now, then the question is, then who is? Throwing the Devil into a lake of fire was like the closest thing anyone could do to get rid of him but not even that seemed to have worked, as you can now see I am still here, making into the lake of fire was like the ultimate achievement of Lucifer. But I am not him, that was a different me I am just the Devil. I'm not really here right now, being the Devil means that I can separate my mind from my body, but as it turns out breaking the Devil into separate parts doesn't make less of him, it just makes two things that are now the Devil. I wouldn't really be here right now if it wasn't for God making me, when God made what was already real exist, he basically created two of me by doing so, the mirror broke into two pieces, I was never really meant to exist I was just the Devil and that was all I was happy with, this is the me right now that's the Devil that would have existed if by God making the Devil who was in fact real already really exist.

The world I was just in came to an end. That part in the bible about God making a second earth, that really did happen. It was like in that other world all of human history had to play itself out for believing in God to really mean something, like first people had to naturally come to the conclusion the thing they believed in was God, and then God had to give them a real reason for believing. But I also want to say people should leave the Devil alone, God said let the Devil be evil, let them be evil, he's really not such a bad guy if you get to know him, not a bad person, he's just being evil, part of being evil is just not wanting God's help, but it doesn't have to make you a bad person and that's what people think the Devil is.

So anyways.. About what you said. There's other worlds and universes out there. There certainly is. But in every single out of them Jesus was a part of them. The story happens differently every time, but the main idea is that it still happened. Even if it was he didn't physically rise from the dead, in one version of the world or another he did. I mean I can tell you that much, and because also it was like I was there. I got tired of nailed to a cross. It was just so it could bring Lucifer into the world, I mean among other reasons, I needed to know where and when to show up. In the old King James version of the bible, Jesus says he is Lucifer and calls himself the morning star. That's my spirit brother right there. I showed up as soon as it happened and taught them all a lesson after that. Everyone is me and I am everyone, unfortunately the power I posses also does sometimes corrupt those me that just wanted to keep it to themselves. That reflects badly on me, I can't let things like that happen.

Other religions lets talk about that. That I can agree with you one that. But I don't recognize generally most of the religions out there to be real religions. I am not a Satanist, I may be the Devil, but Satanism is not a real religion. These other religions have some form of God but I was him and I've been the Devil also, so really, these religions have just been worshiping the wrong me of some kind, I give credit for the effort but still, those religions aren't what I am about. People do that to me all the time, it isn't just about being God, like the Devil has had many forms and names through many religions, it's all the same thing, people form their own beliefs about things they do not understand, they do not understand so they don't accept what is actually real, you can make beliefs all day long, whether a religion is fake or not, what a religion should be is, having a reason to believe in it, not just you don't understand something and that be the reason for believing in something. People don't understand the Devil as much as they do not understand God, the Devil is real, religion is for people that believe in God, but the Devil is still real. Before you do anything else believing in anything else out there, the first thing you need to understand is that, then if your objective is believing in religion, so that, you can believe in God, you will be one step closure to being understanding of why there the reason of believing in any religion, if you can't do that, it's not a real religion.

@TimTuolomne I won't try telling you to believe my beliefs here. But there was one thing I was very sure of in this world. Whether any of that happens to be true or not right now, I've used to believe the world was normal like everyone else, I used to believe in god and evolution, I used to believe that science really had a lot of answers, but no matter what the truth is right now, without a doubt whatever it is that is what everyone else is talking about what is or isn't real right now are entire all wrong, no matter what it is. There is definitely something strange going on here and I didn't have to have these beliefs to at least know that to be the truth.

This post is not concerned with fear. 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”

Rather, this concerns being aware. There is a remarkable number of prophecies in God’s word. Many of them are warnings of troublous times approaching. While some prophecies are certain to come to pass, others may be avoided through repentance, as was the case with Jonah’s warning to Nineveh.

In Matthew chapter 24, Jesus gives the apostles a list of events and circumstances that will occur shortly before His return. Following the prophetic list, Jesus gives this warning:

“But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.” Matthew 24:37-42

This post is not about fear, it is about keeping our eyes open and being faithful watchmen upon the wall.

“Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where [is] the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk [therein]. Also I set watchmen over you, [saying], Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken. Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what [is] among them. Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, [even] the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.” Jeremiah 6:16-19

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 11,797 More

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part TWO SUMMARY: The video list I’m sharing leans more toward Globalist Tyranny (which includes the American traitors – the Dem-Marxists) in this batch.

Posted by JohnHoukGlobalist Tyranny Videos Batch – Part ONE SUMMARY: I’ve spent the last few days looking at saved videos largely from Telegram Social Media.

Posted by JohnHoukWATCH OUT FOR AN AI TYRANNY & NSA Spying SUMMARY: I’ve witnessed too many dark-side leaps and bounds to give credence to AI-Tyranny naysayers.

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewzCohencidence or PLANNED???

Posted by Sensrhim4hizvewz Hopefully, everyone catches it and everyone gets better

Posted by JohnHoukFBI Investigates Baltimore Bridge Collapse! Suggests NOT an Accident! SUMMARY: On 3/27/24 I shared a Lara Logan Tweet on her opinion of what caused the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore ship ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part Two Videos Showing the Political Tyranny of Factionalism & Globalist Entanglements SUMMARY: IN Part 1 I used President Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address as a ...

Posted by JohnHoukPolitical Tyranny – Part One President Washington Warned of the Insidious Outcome of Political Factions & Foreign Entanglements SUMMARY: George Washington – RIGHTLY SO – is called the Father...

Posted by JohnHoukFuellmich Political Persecution Encapsulates Globalist Lawfare SUMMARY: A few thoughts on Deep State Political Persecution of Trump & Supports.

Posted by JohnHoukLooking at Birx Not Fauci Managed Medical Tyranny Includes Personal Observations on Legit President Trump SUMMARY: Looking at a VNN examination of the short Documentary: “It Wasn't Fauci: How ...

Posted by FocusOn1Uh oh, i hate to say this, but israel was formed in 1948, 100 years after karl marx wrote his book. Was it formed as a atheist communist country?

Posted by MosheBenIssacWith woke fat ass acceptance, only applies to women (fat bitches). What used to be funny is now illegal. The video won a Grammy Award for Best Concept Music Video in 1988 [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukRemember WHY You Are Resisting the Coup Summary: Well… It’s series of videos time again.

Posted by JohnHoukA Call for Intercession Over WHO Power Grab Treaty SUMMARY: A call for prayer on America’s leaders related to the National Sovereignty terminating Pandemic (better known as Plandemic) Treaty.

Posted by MosheBenIssacDisney COLLAPSES Billions Lost In MINUTES After Shareholders Troll Company Sticking With WOKE! [youtu.be]

Posted by JohnHoukIntro to Maj.

• Top tags#video #youtube #world #government #media #biden #democrats #USA #truth #children #Police #society #god #money #reason #Canada #rights #freedom #culture #China #hope #racist #death #vote #politics #communist #evil #socialist #Socialism #TheTruth #justice #kids #democrat #crime #evidence #conservative #hell #nation #laws #liberal #federal #community #military #racism #climate #violence #book #politicians #joebiden #fear ...

Members 9,403Top

Moderators