idw.community
5 8

What Downtown Portland, Oregon Looks Like Right Now

CodeBuster 7 Oct 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Portlandia is a documentary about the freak show called Portland.

I remember back in 2018 when Paul Joseph Watson released his video "Portland is a Sh*thole" that is first time I heard about the Portland situation.

Just burn the place down!

Rick-A Level 7 Oct 25, 2020

A case of "you get exactly what YOU VOTE FOR"!!!!
Vote for Biden and the whole country can look like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 Oct 25, 2020

Close friend lives very close, works downtown (when business and everything isn’t locked down). She says what this video shows. Went there to visit a few years ago and it was pretty cool. Unfortunately the mayor let the shitbags take over and turn it into a shithole. What a shame.

Every single Democrat-dominated municipality has the same thing happening. We see it. They don't. And Democrat voters are so dumb that they think Republicans are to blame, even in places like Illinois, which have been dominated by Democrats for 100 years,

It's really sad. The majority of my family lived in the Everett, and Seattle area, and a few near Portland.

Now, we're scattered all over as the taxes kept going up and the downtown area turned to crap.

@TimTuolomne their facts (feelings) are pretty clear (to no one but them). White males are to blame for everything because racism in 1619, yet they’re not to blame for their own shitty behavior from last week. Seems legit!

Write Comment