idw.community
5 3

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Are all of you Canucks excited and ready to celebrate Canada Day, tomorrow?

After, combing through the internet and local bulletins, I have discovered that Canada Day has gone virtual, or been cancelled, altogether. One local town is forgoing the traditional pancake breakfast in favour of an online posting of the mayor’s favourite pancake recipe!
Wow! Some fun! The globalist seasonal flu is doing its job. Destroying patriotism and the economy! Enjoy!!

WorldSigh 8 June 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in an area where about 50% of the population is indigenous, and they view Canada Day as the day whites celebrate taking their land.

For good relations, our community generally celebrates it as a general holiday and not a flag waving kind of event.

I lived in Burns Lake a few decades ago. It was the same way back then.

Yea, taking their land? Ha, Like other areas like the South Pacific the Natives thought that airplanes bringing Western goods were Gods and wanted all they could get. What do you think the HBC was for. These were called "tradeing post" Indians and set up their tents as close to the trading psot as they could get to GET THE STUFF...and did not care about land as most were nomadic anyway. THIS is the real histroy, not what some Chump Social Science professor concocts out of thin air.

@WorldSigh The situation is actually much better now. The generation growing up after the '70s are more interested in economic development and partnerships rather than occupying a bench with a bottle of hooch.

Will the gay parade be held both in Vancouver and Toronto???

Does this answer your question?

@WorldSigh Damn, that's a picture I wish I could un-see.

Yes but no Canada day gathers as could cause Wuhan flu out break but u know the LGBTQRST... are immune just like BLM or ANTIFAV

Bon Apetit

Tati Level 6 June 30, 2020

Yes, destroying patriotism, destroying national pride, destroying the Christian religions, disheartening the nation with false narratives. Indeed, Trudope and his Liberal Communists are following the Communist plans.

Yep just a joyous day! πŸ€ͺ😷

Header Level 8 June 30, 2020

You have certainly made my day, Ms Header! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 2,879 More

Posted by RemiDallaireSeems accurate

Posted by EdgeworkThe Left, explained

Posted by GeeMacJoe Biden’s plan to immediately rescind Donald Trump’s travel ban on seven troubled countries is proof positive that “healing” is off the table and that the media continues to pump out fake ...

Posted by 2perosMeanwhile in India...

Posted by 2perosCan’t trust anyone these days..

Posted by Republic7To Protect "Democracy"

Posted by Republic7This is a watermelon.

Posted by w0tn0tIlhanOmar - She was her own sister-in-law!!

Posted by w0tn0tRemember when BLM rioters were burning down cities and Colin Kaepernick literally called for more violence? And then instead of banning him, @Jack gave him $3M!!

Posted by WilyRickWilesDo it.

Posted by CookieMonsterCherry picked comparison can sometimes show what painting people with a broad brush results in.

Posted by NaomiDo you think that those Youtubers, podcast hosts, bloggers, etc.

Posted by RemiDallaireRight now in Canada they are making a big deal for this journalist who wears a Hijad on TV.

Posted by ZuzecaSape The 50 Most Racist TV Shows of All Time [complex.com] I can't believe Amos n' Andy was 33.

Posted by JacksonNoughtInteresting point.

Posted by 2perosNothing To See, Move Along... What A Grin!

Members 7,855Top

Moderators