slug.com slug.com
42 7

On a percentage basis, it is much more likely to be killed by a Muslim "terrorist" in the US than a Right-Wing "extremist". Does it feel that way?

Related Links:
[pastebin.com] [defendingthewest.wordpress.com] [newamerica.org] [areomagazine.com] [thereligionofpeace.com] [takimag.com] [nymag.com] [theatlantic.com]

Who are you afraid of?

• 3 votes
  • 131 votes
  • 23 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 36 votes
Charter 6 Feb 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Silent conservatives.

Trying to avoid attracting "sniper fire" in their minds. Reality says differently: the more you keep silent, the better your enemies are able to wipe their feet off you.

"Hi, my name is Ignatz and I'm a right wing extremist. It has been eleventy-seven days since I extremed. "

Frankly, outside of the Proud Boys, I don't really know who these alleged right wing extremists are.

Ignatz Level 6 July 29, 2021

I don't even see the Proud Boys as extremists. They're just a large bunch of drinking buddies. Extremists cause harm.

I have to admit, leftists scare me only because easily riled-up mobs are a fear of mine. Many of them are well meaning people who are ruled completely by their emotions and are being played by people with more wealth and influence than they can even conceive... and they don't know a lick of it. I have friends who would get pissed at President Trump because of a false claim made about him in a Facebook image... and were always shocked when I would share with them the actual facts about a situation. They just had no idea but would get other scared people revved up for a damn riot. It was sad to watch how easy it was to mess with them when the heart took over where the brain was needed.

I guess maybe I'm just more frightened by willfully ignorance in an age of infinite knowledge at our fingertips? Idk. I just wish we could all get along and never fear one another.

I'm not afraid of Muslim, left, or right extremists, because they are Muslim, left, or right, (or any other political affiliation, race, religion, or motivation). I'm irritated by violent extremists being handled differently depending on which groups they allign themselves with.

If I were to cut off a mans head in broad daylight, because I took offense to a cartoon, I would rightfully be called insane and there would be no debate about it. I would not expect politicians and high status individuals to come to my aid in defense of my actions, or treat my case with utmost delicacy in order to not offend my family.

If I were to burn down a police precinct, loot a Target, and then go running through a resturant with my fist in the air chanting "America was never great" and "If we don't get it burn it down", once again, this would be a clear case of mental issues. I'd be taken into custody and possibly a mental ward. I wouldn't have articles and entire news segments dedicated to how violent actions are sometimes justified, and police chiefs saying maybe having a space to act violently is ok, or articles defending looting. I certainly wouldn't expect the DNC to plaster a giant picture of me clad all in black marching in the streets.

The "right wing" extremists is where things get interesting. This special group of people are the only ones that actually get, for the most part, equally condemned on both sides. However, I don't know how much longer that will be. Because, this group has now been cast as the true reason for all of the civil unrest, despite being the only one held accountable for their actions, and it would seem because of political affiliation alone, anyone who shares these political beliefs are now deemed just as bad as the violent extremists.

I condemn all violence, regardless of whatever reasons it's done. However, I'm not scared of the violence. I'm scared of our government and its backwards priorities to label which groups are being violent, blame it on everyone else besides their own political and or religious beliefs, and instead of work together to fix our current civil unrest, make everything monumentally worse.

What's really terrifying is that things most likely have yet to reach their breaking point. If the patterns of election related violence are in keeping with the last 3 elections alone, I'm dreading 2024.

I am far more concerned with domestic terrorists like blm and antifa, which happen to be radically left wing. Islamic terrorists are better equipped to cause destruction, but I do not happen to be in one of the areas that would be a likely target of a foreign terrorist attack. With domestic terrorism, it is entirely possible that the terrorists live next door to you, and you can never tell where they will strike because they essentially have immediate access to most of the nation.

Left wingers because of the ideas they bring especially this idea to hate to America also its already starting be noticed in the United Kingdom.

I'm more afraid of completely ignorant Americans (mostly the ones with low IQs) than anything else. They continually vote for Marxist pigs while obeying our rogue government without question. They're unwittingly (or possibly knowingly) the most dangerous idiots on earth.

I'm more afraid of demorats than left wingers. Demorats do stuff that the left hates. Their only principle is corruption.

But Muslims can be identified and watched... and many are really good people... the Left-Wingers aren't easy to spot until they open their mouth....

jakzy Level 5 Aug 28, 2021

The women, yes. The men, not so much. They shave their beards in the West.

The Myth of legitimate Authority is the greatest threat to Human life, and life in general throughout history.

I am afraid of being killed by Car Violence, which kills more than 100 Americans every day and maims thousands more.

We fail to realize what a humiliating effect the cold war loss by the Soviet Union had on Russia. (The United States came in 2nd. It was China that won.) When Putin came to power he began planing for the destruction of the United States. He was willing to wait many years to accomplish it and has done a very effective job of it now. He saw how republican isolated themselves during Gingrich's peak of power. He saw how Democrats lost themselves in irrelevant political actions instead of working with their base. (Look how many Obama voters turned to Trump). Instead of conquering us militarily at the cost of hundreds of billions of dollars he is simply spending a few million dollars in social media and news outlets to further drive the wedge between political sides in the United States. One indication of his success is our concerns about polls like the above that have very little to do with the problems we are having today. He is laughing at us for being the fools.

Theists from both major parties scare me.

Their failure to follow instructions from their own book
; is proof that they can not follow instructions from the laws on earth.

I find it prudent to consider the human race as "BATSHITCRAZY"
Having said that, only humans can make Me scared.
Oh wait! Lions? Yep Lions.
What about crocodiles? My word yes!
Lets just say scary things make Me scared.
Ah you say, but I have a questionnaire and statistics so I must be right?
Doesn't follow because it's all about the situation. If I'm at the circus and the lion tamer is in a cage with lions, I'm not really that scared.
If I'm watching tv and they are feeding crocodiles, I'm not really scared.
If I'm sitting in a restaurant and some Antifa or BLM nutcase is screaming in my face because he's backed up by more of his nutcase freak friends (because he hasn't the guts to do it alone) Then yes I'm scared.
What must be realized is that scared people are really really dangerous so best not to upset your fellow humans.

Last year (2020) there were nearly 10,000 "people of color" killed by Islamic hate groups around the world. That's about 27 innocent lives killed daily to honor a non-existent super spook call "Allah". The numbers were about the same in preceding years. That is, about 100,000 people of color are massacred each decade. This ideology of murder and mayhem has been in place for about 1,300 years.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 211

Photos 19 More

Posted by Charter Does a country's wealth come from its energy use?

Posted by Charter Why does the worldwide IQ distribution appear to match racial IQ differences seen in multi-racial countries?

Posted by Charter Why do children raised in same-sex households appear to have worse life outcomes?

Posted by Charter Is it fair that actresses are younger and have shorter careers than actors?

Posted by Charter Why are asylum seekers in EU overwhelmingly (military-aged) men? If asylum seekers were fleeing for persecution reasons, does it make sense that most are young men? Source: [ec.europa.eu]

Posted by Charter Why do young women consider unwanted comments about their appearance as sexual harassment compared to older women?

Posted by Charter Are women aware of the risks of postponing having children?

Posted by Charter Is this proof that income inequality doesn't appear to be cause of white-black SAT/IQ gap?

Posted by Charter Is a multi-cultural society a good thing?

Posted by Charter Why hasn't anti-Muslim sentiment gone down after the spike due to 9/11? Source: FBI Crime Statistics [fbi.gov]

Posted by Charter Why does the average IQ of a country appears to decrease as religiosity increases?

Posted by Charter Northern states tend to have more "social capital". How's yours?

Posted by Charter Most federal revenue comes from income and payroll tax. Is that optimal? Soure: [pgpf.org]

Posted by Charter On a percentage basis, it is much more likely to be killed by a Muslim "terrorist" in the US than a Right-Wing "extremist". Does it feel that way?

Posted by Charter Why do Blacks have a much higher risk of being murdered by other Blacks than they do from Whites? Post suggested by @AdrianRainbow

Posted by Charter What can be implied from the fact that African-American homicide rate mirrors African nations while European-American homicide rate is comparable to European nations? Post suggested by @ZuzecaSape

• Top tags#video #children #USA #population #world #vote #desperate #culture #immigrants #muslims #god #ElonMusk #youtube #death #wealth #racism #Canada #gender #truth #Harassment #TheTruth #college #marriage #IncomeInequality #inequality #Asian #policy #immigration #crimes #crime #philosophy #religiosity #intelligence #bowling #Mexico #Socialcapital #government #taxes #terrorists #RightWing #friends #mother #wife #justice #Christian #faith #kids #fear #whites #JordanPeterson ...

Members 48,193Top