slug.com slug.com
1 2

Especially true these days.

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People like certainty, doubters cause pain.

wolfhnd Level 8 Sep 22, 2021

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 20 More

Posted by SpikeTalonMencken had the right idea.

Posted by SpikeTalonThought the members in this group might find this one humorous.

Posted by SpikeTalonApplies to politics as well.

Posted by SpikeTalonThat really grinds my gears, lol.

Posted by SpikeTalonThere really was a 'War on Christmas'... and it came from Christian fundamentalists, and not liberals- [alternet.org]

Posted by Godless[youtu.be] Darth Dawkins debate with @TJump Tom Jump in the Politics server on Discord Godless Girl Linktree: [linktr.ee] Godless Discord Server: [discord.gg]

Posted by SpikeTalonChurch & State. They deserve each other.

Posted by SpikeTalonThis raised a valid point, and your actions speak louder than words.

Posted by SpikeTalonNature timespiral: The evolution of Earth from the Big Bang- [visualcapitalist.com]

Posted by JPBradtHello Atheists for Liberty, Thank you for letting me be a part of this community, I look forward to interesting times.

Posted by SpikeTalonIn absence of this group's original host, looks like I got transferred to host role.

Posted by SpikeTalonGood one from Orwell.

Posted by SpikeTalonEspecially true these days.

Posted by KrunoslavWith all do respect, "Atheists for liberty" is an oxymoron.

Posted by SpikeTalonAttention all you non-believers, Darth Vader finds your lack of faith disturbing. May the Fourth be with you!

Posted by TonyOdargUK Supreme Court Rules Uber Drivers are Employees Entitled to Basic Workers Protections – Tony Odarg – The White Gentleman

• Top tags#video #god #Atheist #government #freedom #world #Christian #religion #rights #politics #community #liberty #book #liberal #Libertarian #liberals #RichardDawkins #godless #Flu #church #censorship #Republican #conservatives #Catholic #evil #religious #hello #Coins #truth #culture #created #children #sleep #Glock #crimes #biology #evolutionary #Christmas #military #retirement #Bible #agnostic #Millennials #progressive #soul #CriticalThinking #kids #teach #Trudeau #scientific ...

Members 70Top