slug.com slug.com
7 0

There’s something I’ve been wondering for a while: If MTF people still identified as their birth sex but still presented as feminine all the time, would that be more accepted than men transitioning to women?

Since male and female are sex and man and woman are gender, this might be more appealing to people as a whole. Butch lesbians are still women! If transwomen were femboys instead, it might ease a lot of tensions around sharing private spaces like changing rooms, etc.

What would be most socially acceptable?

• 7 votes
  • 5 votes
slugbug61 2 May 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I'm the black sheep of this community: strong disagree. I think something about the interaction of our society and men with feminine traits mean that in society as it is/was (on the 20th and 21st century) will mean that both crossdressers and trans women will be equated and demonised.

Although on a counterpoint I use MTF to refer to sex and sex over time with MTF describing the whole arc of a life rather than a one's sex/gender at any one point of it. If someone is early on the arc and categorically does not pass then no matter what they call themselves society will not accept them whereas if they are later on the arc and do pass then society is far less bigoted... so I'm gonna have to vote MTF on this.

on reading the comments I'm not swimming against the current for once πŸ˜€

I agree with this. A friend of mine and I had a very similar conversation. He's pretty femme and soft - always has been, and his sexual orientation and gender identity were always questioned as a result. When he first came out as gay, he was considered a walking talking stereotype, and he had to fight for the right to simply be who he was, as a man and as a gay man. Now, when people talk to him, they assume that he's trans or gender-nonconforming in some way, because he does present very soft. He IS gender non-conforming - he's effeminate instead of stereotypically masculine, he's flamboyant and colorful in the way he dresses and presents himself, and it bothers him that people can't seem to accept that for what it is and insist on lumping him in another category altogether.

hmm im not sure either is truly accepted atm. but i think it depends on what side is doing the "accepting" if its feminists, they are more likely to accept someone who is doing their best to physically transition and not just toss on a wig etc.

As a woman I would feel more comfortable with a man who has or is in the process of transitioning.

Humans can not change their sex. Only their appearance. The clothes you wear does not change your sex. Gender is just set roles renamed to get people to conform to what a male dominated society thinks a woman adult human female, and man adult human male. Lose the words the transNB queer cult use to put them at the center of everything. Use the common language that everyone understands. Please

Karlaj Level 3 May 9, 2020

This confuses me be feminine men exist and that should be ok

Gabet Level 1 May 9, 2020

The biggest issue people seem to have is 'being deceived', so just dressing would seem to be LESS acceptable.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 33

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top