slug.com slug.com
1 1

As much as I appreciate definitions and accurate descriptions when communicating, this is so much more complex, but I think you have struck an important chord.

First, I think its important to acknowledge that while people should determine their own identities, it really is more negotiated and often we don't do the best job of being honest with ourselves when we are confused or vulnerable. Thus what I state my identity is does not necessarily map to how I function. Sometimes I dislike the results of my actions and I need to adjust them to suit my vision of myself. Sometimes its the vision, or lack of, thats the problem. The "spectrum" has a relativity (or time) dimension too... so that it can take years for identity and actions to be coherent.

Second, though sexuality has evolved into this multidimensional socially-constructed object, its roots are in fitness (the biology kind) and a competitive game. I think its an easy argument that lesbians can have an edgy, adventurous appeal in an era where the pejorative "basic bitch" was coined. And down a similar road to the "appropriation" of "gay fashion" by straight men to get the attention of the women. In the case of lesbians and the traditional "pursuit-game" in straight relationships: lesbians could be seen to be a more interesting challenge.

It's possible she was actually a lesbian until the quarantine started. It's possible to me she was convinced she was a lesbian, decided to quit mens for good because yuck, began the work of adjusting her life to that identity, had some success and became someone different. This different person attracted a type of male she had not encountered, and now wtf?

thirteen 2 Apr 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2 quick examples for TL;DR:
A 58 year old woman never had sex with a man in her life, was married twice with another woman, but found an old guy that rides motorcycles and takes her fishing. They don't have sex but decide to get married so they can leave each other assets on the way out. She feels bad for him and gives him occsional blowjobs and decided its kinda fun in a way...

True story I'm a "straight male" and I can stare at Brad Pitt in the movie Troy for hours. Ive never gotten aroused from it, but it gives me the exact same butterflies as seeing Shannyn Sossamon. Some of my guy friends would def say I'm not straight in the same way they are, maybe thats true. But would you really say that's bi?

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top