slug.com slug.com
4 4

Hi Arielle! I just want to say that I've been really touched by your journey into "transphobia." Thank you for having the courage to say what others will not. I wanted to tell you that as a bisexual woman, I've been nothing but irritated when it comes to trying to date within my community. I'm so frustrated with pansexual people shaming everyone into not liking penis. As a bisexual woman I'm attracted to men and women but not a mix of both. When seeking a woman, I seek the female form and experience - something I definitely know you relate to. I cannot tell you the number of times when on dating sites that I've been DMed by pre-op transwomen for dates and subsequently shamed for not being attracted to them. I know that a lot of bisexual women seem down with whatever, but there are those of us who aren't and that's okay!

Lacie 3 Apr 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I really have no attraction for a woman with a penis, or a man with boobs...kind of the same thing to me? Too much going on there for me lol

@Jayyy

A mutated female body is not a male, never have been, never will be. It's just a disfigured female body.

Lt-JW Level 8 Apr 20, 2020

It’ll never be fully male, no. We do what we can to get it as close as possible to alleviate sex dysphoria, which is a known medical condition. Because of the nature of the condition in how we believe it deals with the brain, transitioning is the best and most effective way to treat it. For a trans person with severe dysphoria, no amount of therapy will make it go away.

All I am asking for is compassion in understanding the condition. I’m also making an effort to get my “people” to understand that they can’t guilt others into being attracted to and dating them, and that they aren’t going to be able to 100% relate to cis men and women. We have to recognize the objective reality of our bodies, yes, but ignoring emerging science on trans brains and choosing to believe we’re just mentally deranged cis people certainly seems mean-spirited.

I’m happy to send you sources for my claims if you would like.

@Jayyy

Mental illness does need to be cured by mutations of body.

Bottom line with that situation, lesbians / bisexuals or straight men are not attracted to EVERY type of woman.

How I've always looked at it as a ftm person is that I'm just a different kind of man. Neurologically, I'm male. My body on testosterone isn't fully female anymore, nor is it going to be a typical cis male's. And with this, with being a different kind of guy, there are going to be people who date men and are okay with the difference and others who aren't. It's just not their thing. I look at it like any other dating preference. As long as trans people aren't being purposefully misgendered, and as long as the science behind trans identity is being respected, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having preferences, especially when our bodies are going to have such big differences.

Jayyy Level 4 Apr 19, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top