slug.com slug.com
2 0

Like I just feel like talking philosophical about girls, and hey Arielle what's up. The problem is that I be having is if I try talking philosophically I can't because I end up talking about girls. So I figured I'll just talk about girls then.

I was stating before that girls can be bitches sometimes. Bitches are still separate from the origin of what strong independent women were in the past. Essentially what a bitch is, is that, but that's not what I'm talking about. It all matters how feminism is being used, yeah I would agree that feminism is good for girls that are being suppressed, but I am a girl too and I can't support feminism that is believed by girls that not are suppressed. You can go argue any way you want about how girls are not bitches and men should be better than that calling a girl a bitch, but feminism while in the wrong hands like I'd say all of the girls out there that just wait to see the flag to first be triggered use feminism in a way that brings bitches into the world. If your first impression reading this is oh what a jackass, then no I'm not saying that you are a bitch but you have the capability of one, don't be running your mouth like men a douchebags because of just what they say if that's all you know how to do, that's not feminism like, so what if men call girls bitches, if you're being one then don't be one and men won't call you that, I'm sorry it pisses you off, but you know what girls I'm talking about, girls do that and use feminism to hide behind but don't be continuously talking crap about men while you do it using feminism and the fact you're a girl to justify it, feminism is the innocent by stander in all of this, I'm telling you bitches exist and it's not feminism that is at fault and neither is men, it's no excuse just to be a bitch in today's time.

But I do need to point that out, feminism gives girls that rather want to be a bitch a much easier excuse to be one, like right now if you could see what I see when I'm talking to a girl about girls right now and if you seen what everyone else does right now, then you're clearly able to see it to that one half of girls are thinking bad guy and one half are listening like he's not wrong but I don't see the point so far, why is that supposed to be all it is with girls now, half of that is still thinking bad guy like I would have a problem with girls, trust me, it's not all girls that I would have a problem with believe it or not, men are not ornaments, how did girls period in the first place end up with this in their heads, men aren't just in all likelihood walking out into the world to call girls bitches and even if they were you're as much of to blame for getting being called a bitch sometimes as much as it is that you feel anguish for being called one when a man calls you one. That's not even just feminism, that's just basic common human sense.

Like if girls with feminism as it is to them now, not all girls it applies to but, if these girls who are having their jimmies rustled right now by the mere hint of this fact right now you know do believe in feminism, if these kinds of girls ever gotten their way, their way, they would slaughter all the men on earth and call it self defense doing God knows what while and after they do it, like even after crying and claiming that after dismembering a man tied up, they still won't lose their appetite once they eat dinner that night. How is that supposed to be acceptable, all in the name of women let alone feminism? And that's why I felt like that should be pointed out, it's not alright, you don't just get to treat men like they're you're captives just because you don't like what they have to say about you and if it pisses you off so much don't use the fact of you're a girl and a feminist to justify it, if other decent really real girls heard girls talking like that, not even just that but from a human perspective no other human being would ever hear you say that about men and let you think that let alone get away with it because that's not feminism, and not only that but that's no reason to say you don't like a guy because he does that even just because of it, hurting a man isn't going to change that even if you are a girl and feminist, no other female will see that and let you do that to a man just if because you just happen to be a bitch about it, using the name of feminism then to justify it will get you in trouble with other girls so don't think about using it, and if you don't think other girls are going to stop you, congratulations, you're a fucking bitch now, you're not going to even succeed, you're a bitch as long as the man calling you one calls you one, so cutting men out of your life just because you don't like them is just actually counter intuitive because if your goal being a feminist was to stop being suppressed by men by being feminist believing in feminism, then if not being a bitch that believes in feminism after getting rid of all the men will not really unsuppress women, that's just getting rid of men because of what they say about you and calling that good like that's feminism and that's not feminism, bitches aren't even like they're the problem either, that's what I do want to say that I'm pointing out, since when was men talking about girls being bitches being bitches ever such a bad thing because being a bitch is a girl sometimes, even if bad men do exist that call girls bitches, that, that's not suppressing women if that's what they are sometimes and it just because of that it still doesn't justify that if you want to hurt men because you're a girl believing in feminism that you should be thinking about hurting a man, or calling him sick, if you did think that was right and good, then don't be surprised when men do supress women because it's not right and it's not good and men for one if not the other fucking bitches that are going to fucking stop you men are the ones that are going to put a stop to you being such a bitch because you can't do that. Are we clear girls? And, being a girl that believes in feminism doesn't make you any better than men like that either.

Don't think of me as a women hater, I am counting my blessings and am fortunate that, not all bitches are like those girls and not all girls are those bitches, and go team feminism. Bitches are are basically grateful to me saying this because it keeps the other bitches from tearing men's eyes out, that's not supressed, just don't be a bitch that does that, and especially to men dude. Fuck. Sickening sexist bitches, they're everywhere and no is doing anything about it.

ALRIGHT, now that I've done said it and it's out of the way, when feminism was first introduced into the world of only girls know, it was none of this, strong and independent women don't want to be called all this strong independent women just because that's what incidentally that's what they are, when a woman reaches success, everyone else starts talking about her like she's just common, and then another girl reaches success and it happens to her, and another, and another, then when one of those women doesn't perform as she once did has before, now all of the girls get labeled as common, and that's not what happened, real women that believe in feminism they don't need recognition, that recognition changes nothing and it's not helping women either, but just because you feel suppressed doesn't mean somebody is trying to suppress all women, real women do know this, and those are the women fighting for equal rights and not just to be unsupressed.

It all started when women began becoming aware of what they could do, now that they've acquired this little higher position seat at being a successful person, now they see when also when a girl is negatively discussed by men on her performance, now, they will see that as any man does that they think is suppressing them like they think all women, so now, it doesn't matter if you're a successful girl or trying to be inspired by one because you're not successful, you will just be a girl fighting to not be supresed whether you are that successful girl fighting for it or not, and that's not feminism.

This is exactly what has happened in our society. The God damn world shouldn't be hinged on whether or not female women feel suppressed or not. Feminism was meant to make things better, not just to allow letting girls do whatever they want because they're girls, I do, know some girls that would disagree with that.

You know who feminists are, I'm asking a serious question like can you name some of them? Here's one, Carrie A. Nation. She lived during the prohibition and was the girl responsible for smashing and destroying bars because her dad died from alcohol. That is a girl that fights for something, it doesn't make it good or right, it shouldn't be about that, but all feminists ever want to do today is, to do this, to do this, like they're fighting against anything and everyone and no matter if it's if everyone is or not they'll still do it, at the very least the women of the world that don't fight for what women believe anymore are the ones that actually had a reason, it was not just for any of that, it was because if you so much as tried, you couldn't even, even tell these girls that they had been fighting for nothing, a feminist is a girl that fights for something but not all girls are feminists and then there are still those that just want to be biches and who already are at war with everyone else about everything, this is what, I was willing to discuss before about what a bitch is, it doesn't make them bad and nor should it, real girls are the ones that fight just for the sake of what's right not just because they think that all women are being mistreated, I don't want to talk bad about women, if these are the bitches that put themselves at stake just for a better world, then maybe I should respect girls even the bitches and maybe you should too, because that, that is a bitch, the rest of you girls in this world are just blaming others and not taking responsibility, which as it turns out doesn't actually make you a real successful, strong, independent woman, now does it? If you're only just going to keep talking crap about men that disrespect women, or not do something that is a God damn contribution to society like a real woman has, then don't speak about how all the world needs is feminism because women are the ones being suppressed? Fucking bitches man.

And don't label me in the same category, as these other women, feminism can kiss my ass, because I'm not just fighting here for women, nah, fuck that, these stuck up girls want to have a clit circle jerk sleep over with me and I am just not having it, I fight for me on behalf of all women, these girls can't even tell the difference among themselves between each other which one is a more successful bitch than the others, the day feminism wins, is going to be the day that I destroy all that these other bitches believe in and get what I want some God damn peace that's what away from from all of these other fucked up fucking bitches, I will not rest until then, then if they have a problem with that, they'll know what bitch to try fucking with then because I will be that bitch, none of these other bitches with the bitch attitude they all have.

See that, that's feminism girls. I don't care what you do with it, just don't bother me with that because I better things to do than fighting for my rights and your rights too, and I hate bitches that try thinking they can get away with it so. I'm doing something that is actually helping not protesting stupid shit while these girls cry feeling left out in a world that is literally that fucked up even after spending all day picketing.

Feminism is what brought forth, capitalism. Feminism is good as long as it's accepted and acknowledged. Capitalism, isn't always just the that a good thing sometimes. Capitalism is the idea like everyone can get a cut and everyone deserves the same chance at it. So now ask yourself, is capitalism just bad because everyone gets the same opportunity sometimes and somehow that's supposed to be fair or is feminism just bad because you have to be only to be a girl being suppressed and fighting for what she wants, to be a strong, successful, independent woman, believing in feminism and having to fight for girls just because they are unequal in our society?

Amateurs. Ponder on that one girls that would rather just call me a toxic man. Who came up with the idea of what, about feminism and capitalism in the first place? Oh, you're welcome girls, bitches. Woe, feminism yeah, I believe in equality, suck it.

Caseyxsharp2 6 Feb 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If nontrans woman are correct about nontrans male ignorance, and refuse to be bitches, could they trans into males, thus cancelling out their existence, Because they now would be the male culprit of the feminism suppression, but since they understand where the nontrans male is intellectually, they would be apart of the male hierarchy, the enemy of feminism. And they are now assholes. Straight, probably Caucasian, men who can’t understand what it means to be a woman in a male dominated society...

Define bitch: act as a condescending being who serves selfishness in a power play for dominate ideological superiority, aka rude; uncooperative, subversive, annoying, intolerable, manipulative, facade, unrelatable, illogical, obtuse, retrograde, treacherous, malicious, inferior.
That person is being such a bitch, I could bitch-slap the tone right off their skin.

Unrelated: a sexually active dog in heat. Ex: Queen is such a bitch during her period, she should be left away from the other dogs before she Kills something

Edit: it’s confusing but I’m wondering if nontrans woman trans into males, everyone would be either asexual or gay, thus defeating the cis male. However now that the trans males exist, the patriarchy is all that is left.

What if females coheres males into being trans woman, then feminism is winner and now all have equal opportunity to be right and patriarchy sexism ends and sexual harassment is now just complimentary behavior ment to boast moral of the group, since females aren’t taken seriously as rapist, that’s a man thing. so males transitioning gender is the only way to save the world from sexism against females, we just have to deal with potentially bitches... interesting

I feel like I’m getting closer to the answe, it’s just not absolutely PC yet

Edit again: I forgot that if nontrans females all transed, that would leave trans females being the true champion of feminism in the prior scenario, ergo the victim of trans male oppression. and in the latter trans male would be the culprit of masculine oppressor, of which, would they ever be able to identify with what it means to be a woman, thus continuing the effort of feminisms fight for equality. Meanwhile children will understand their toxicity once they have been taught about their wrong understanding/attitudes of their mental role in society.

Edit tres: if a tranmale Priest found out he believed in the Bible being absolute, would they have to disown their ideas of male/female roles in society? They would transition into a homophobe? So it would be God the enemy of feminism, lover of all his creations, a homophobe, given the Diary of the Jewish people is true, but still optional to follow?

Those were simpler times.

I need a trans female/nontrans female feminist to mansplain to me how I’m missing the picture

A bitch is like, there was one woman during prohibition that became famous for smashing all the bars and booze, she did it only because her father died, it didn't really make her right and not wrong either and everyone recognized her for it because she herself never even began to question what she was doing and no one else would do that because everyone is concerned with being proper and good all the time. That's more of what you'd describe as a bitch. A person that wants to intentionally cause others troubles either because she knows it will or because she knows she's a bitch. Sane people can be reasoned with and persuaded but a bitch cannot.

Actually all that didn't make sense to me until I got to the part where you said but we potentially still have to be worried about bitches, wow you really went to backdoor on that one, yeah now you're thinking. Here's what I'm saying though, females don't have to transition if they hate being like bitches, if what they really hate is being women treated like they aren't feminists, all they have to do is just stop being a bitch if they didn't like it, but what I'm trying to just say is there's a better way, you can or a girl can be a bitch and it still be a bitch and it still be a good thing, all you have to do for that is just act right.

I don't think that if women turned into men that it would change anything about that, because men ask themselves constantly if for what purpose they do things are right or not, a girl being a bitch won't even get to that or not part, and the females trying to escape being a bitch by turning into men wouldn't still help because they still have the potential to be a bitch because of that a man keeps trying to figure it out but a woman being a man especially would think that she already knows which defeats the purpose of not being a bitch. So there's only one way to be a good girl believing in feminism, just don't be a bitch.

This is hard to read in it's entirety. First, because you're talking in circles and repeating the same things over and over and second, you haven't quite defined "bitches" properly, from your understanding. Though, from what I did read (and no, I did not read it all), it seems you are talking about character traits and behaviors some some women have, especially from younger females. And from what I can gather, those roughly involve actions in which the female manipulates men? Idk but maybe you could makes this easier to read by clearly articulating your points or questions. Was there a question? Again, I'm not sure.

You ask me this. But defining what bitches are is as ambiguous as defining girls, girls can be understood but understanding what bitches are is impossible, that's basically like trying to clearly explain the motivation of an insane person, there is no understanding it or logic to justify the existence of bitches just being bitches.

I'm making myself clear, girls can be evil and try justifying what they do bad by being girls that do bad for others to make it seem like what's happening isn't a big deal and they're the victims, this is not the same as girls just being bitches, I keep saying bitches aren't the problem, bitches can however hide behind and use feminism as a crutch for the same reason that feminists do, feminism is what actually helps the situation, but there still is are some bitches that are not like all the girls that all the feminists are fighting to protect and that is what separates the girls that are bitches and believe in feminism and from the girls that believe in feminism and don't help to make the situation of inequality better by just not being bitches, those are the girls that are bitches to men. Before this was a thing, men didn't have any problems with women. I don't need to say anything that's the truth. Girls that only have the desire to treat men however they want and use the fact they're girls to do it, can never be true feminists, but you're not hearing me, bitches have nothing to do with this, even if bitches exist like that,it doesn't make it a bad thing until they start mistreating men and calling it good because feminism, that, that's not right. I'm saying bitches that are feminists don't have any reason to hate men, only those feminists that are feminists and think they do think they do, so people might believe whatever they want that all girls agree about why to be feminist but that's not true and not all do. So logically it's meaningless to be just a bitch and feminist too. This has nothing to do with bitches being bitches, I have defined it though, it's just don't be a bitch because don't be a bitch.

Maybe read all of what I wrote dude. I did define it what a bitch was. If I start saying however of what a bitch was is just a feminist making trouble, all the girls get offended, but see that's the problem with that which brought me here to say this right now. My point is, being a bitch isn't a bad thing and just because you're a girl doesn't make you a real feminist.

Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm talking to these girls here that think such things as this, if there's parts to it that don't make sense to you, then unless you're going to call me stupid or a bitch I cannot say that I can care less what happens that you don't understand, I am a girl speaking about a problem that exists between women and not all women can agree right now, you're a man right, then leave it alone because I am not talking to you and I am making sense to these girls. I also was here before talking about bitches a while back on Arielle's page, I was talking about girls being bitches was bad and straight up just attempted to explain what they were, not that bitches were bad, but that girls being bitches just to be bitches was. This running in circles and talking about girls being bitches that you speak of that what I have said, it's because you can't reason with a bitch logically and if you're the one trying to make them understand a problem that they're not already bitching about this is how you do it.

@Caseyxsharp2 I am a 49 year old woman with 30 years of experience in behavior training.

You come across, here in text, as if your thoughts are all over the place. So, I have some basic questions.

You're saying you don't have a problem with "bitches"?

You don't know how to define what a bitch is?

Feminists are not a problem?

Girls who use feminism as an excuse to justify themselves are a problem? And possibly the people group you are most upset with?

Also, if you don't mind a personal question, how old are you?

@MichelleD I don't have thoughts mame, I just speak about what other people should know. I don't have a problem with bitches, that's the love of my life and nothing else. I do know how to define a bitch. I just did. Not a real feminist. I mean, duh. Now that I've said that I can prepare to start talking about what I'm wanting to say.

Oh, you want my life story is that what this is? Good to know. I'm a woman that's the oldest still living being on this earth, I live in the body of a 26 year old boy and he's me, I'm the Devil and believe me or not I've always been a woman, old enough to have been able to learn this about myself, or if you really want to ignore all the signs and still be as technical as possible I'm a 26 year old boy, and my girl self is elsewhere right now continuing to be me too as I am now and she's many ages but mostly like a mid 30 year old female. I have been writing a book now for the last going on 9 years that I did basically every waking moment all day every day, about the existence of why there would be a God, and I have a psychic ability and I have been put on this earth for that very reason, the girl who is me is still me and she's the Devil that that I am that no one can comprehend, so I have to take care and loo out for her because if I don't the real Devil does no one will and I've been that girl literally before all my life and I won't go back to that now. I've been many girls. Just ignore that, I did have a reason to say all that just now, because the girl I am, I am not a man trying to think of himself as a woman, I am specific about this I am a real woman, there are many women that would as a matter of fact be wanting to say I am not and that's why I don't want her going back to that because I have been many women and I don't need all women to believe me I just need that one, one of the girls who are really here alive on this planet right now is the real me and I don't know what makes girls other than me want to say that because I've always been this person and I've always been a girl, I'm the one that created the idea of the thought of what a woman is that first did, I'm more than just a boy that likely appears to only obsessively talk about girls but there it is. I do know a lot about them, I didn't even know I was a real girl until I found out and I found out from this guy right here, it wasn't fun for any of the girls I was by the way just by the way, I do though know a lot, because if you really wanted to know I have been a girl, I was a girl that was always never not alone with another woman all my life and I had to still live and write about it with a boy in a boy's body, and, I don't mean like I was just I'm this guy boy that turned into a girl in my mind and changed back, or was just a girl, or was just a man, or oh you know just that girl that wants to be a boy and one day was but turned back to stay a girl, I mean I've always been a girl and this girl, if there just happens to be a boy just like me and there is already, then it's no coincidence then, even if the universe forbids it or ever has, I've been no one else just me and I've always been a girl. So yeah that's who you're talking to right now, you're talking to what is all you can say is a person a real girl.

Do you want a clear definition of what a bitch is? It's a person that is only desiring to hurt others and to create confrontation any time she can. To other girls it's like they don't even think a girl like that exists or is real, like somehow they get mad at the very idea of a girl actually being a bitch, but girls like that are real and they are real to me not just existing, like I can understand why though a girl would likely be upset at it if she knew what it was, that's what a bitch is, if she didn't know what a bitch was, then why does it upset other girls just when someone else has the idea of a girl being a bitch, being a bitch being getting mad at the thought of girls not, not being a bitch, and then, dragging men into the picture like this is somehow always a man's fault. I'm not saying that all bitches or all girls believing in feminism, are bitches that treat men poorly and still believe in feminism, I'm just saying all women feminists that do and are girls that are bitches do treat men poorly and don't even realize it because they're not real feminists they're just bitches, and that's the only problem with bitches, not that, that's what I'm saying, I am a girl and I run on feminism so, so, I'm trying to fix the problem, there's no use to any of this just for the sake of feminism or being a bitch just because some girls really do think so and are the problem, not even trying to make things better because that's what a bitch does.

You think, that I'm just talking in circles, it's still better than those bitches, it's what psychosis is, it's when a person speaks about unrelated things and fast then and doesn't return to the same leading point. I think I've actually made my point quiet clear, bitches do exist and shouldn't, that's not even a man trying to suppress them even, I have been the one that for a long time has been the one that had power over what happens on earth in all of this time, I'm not the one making problems with people they are, so really is no need for any of this for a girl to be a bitch and nothing even wrong with it, I mean, I'm not a bitch by definition, but I am still the bitch that fucks up those bitches up when they're fucking up the planet, with sexism parading it around like feminism is good because it manipulates the heck out of men. You're not a girl I am just going to assume is a bitch, so, you will either agree or disagree. But, either way choosing to try arguing with me will not change a thing, you don't have to be a bitch, I am the bitch that will choose if thing change with you being a bitch and deciding to challenge me, and I'm only telling you this because it really doesn't matter none of the girls on this planet that would really be offended would be able to challenge me and like if it was that they still win, I am the bitch that always does. So, you decide, accept and acknowledge me for being right, or get out of my way and out of my mind being a girl like that sexist little girl because I'm not a bitch like the rest of these stuck up bitches that would.

All I'm saying is, don't challenge me, I'm not trying to challenge you either but I am a girl that knows what she's talking about literally even if no one else is the girl that understands me, this isn't, I mean, wasn't, really me challenging you right now, but I can I'm just saying. I do it all the time, every time a person calls me wrong, talks to me about how I write or talks about insane or smart people, just like me. If you want to know who I am, this is who I am. I'm sick and tired of not being listened to, I know it's not because I am a girl and not being equal to men, it's just because of bitches that like to have a problem with what I'm saying and that's all. So I'm here just trying to get me some answers, yeah I'm a bitch I know it, I'm just trying to find out why all these other girls are too and both not seeing it and also denying it to. I'm not trying to figure out the problem, that's what the other bitches and feminism is for, I only believe in it because I think girls should and others do, but I'm not going to uphold it just because some girls think so. You know that there's really girls out there right now that if allowed would probably burn girls just for saying they don't want to believe in feminism, right? Yeah, them bitches all these bitches, not all bitches, these bitches, I am the girl having to protect my planet from even these other bitches right here and everywhere. I ask you why? Like, what could possibly be so hard to understand, it's a real problem and it needs to stop. You don't need to know what a bitch is, just all I that I gotta stop them, to stop them bitches. This is who I am and do everyday.

@MichelleD also, I gotta do this, gotta say this. So, uhmm, I am a lot of things, I don't know how to be making more sense, I mean I'm a boy that likes feminism and bitches, and I'm a girl that believes in both of that too, I can be a bitch and challenge women, I could not be that and only think that these girls are doing right and not having a problem with it at all, listen I'm just trying to talk about a problem though. You don't even know what kind of girl I am. I don't care, I'm a bitch and mainly my whole experience being a girl has been to tell other people that don't agree with me that they're wrong, you know, you know though, I don't wish to be this girl, I just am because of bitches like that do exist and I'm only trying to be better than that without letting girls like that pull me down.

@Caseyxsharp2 I do understand how frustrating it is to be misunderstood and not listened to. If I made you feel that way, I'm sorry. How would you stop the bitches?

@MichelleD @ArielleScarcella There's nothing can be done. As soon as women were to stop, the problem goes away, I wish yeah if there's another way that'd be perfect but it's the sad thing is when a girl just likes to be a bitch, she runs the lives of other members of society all around her, so it's not even what something that I can be wondering is either right or wrong. I mean being a bitch, it's not that, that I have a problem with, it's just that sometimes when a bitch is being a total bitch they might sometimes be only just blaming it on a man, but if she's being a bitch it's either like she knows or doesn't know when that's what she's doing, except it's only the ones that knows when they are that they can even stop.

I just don't see the need for any girl to just be a bitch. I think like if women would rather be one that it's always other girls that stop them, decent feminists would, so seriously it's only like what's the point in even being a bitch just to satisfy your own feminism beliefs? There's nothing wrong with a girl being a bitch, but for me it's seriously just like you know that I have been a girl, you know, I have been a girl for real that got the chance of knowing another woman, and even though most other people would be likely to saying that I really am just a boy, they don't know that I have been both, not just a girl that's a boy, or even just a boy that might be something of a real girl, so even if I was, were to be mad at a boy for some problem, it's just as much as a real problem to him as much as it is to me, but other girls, other girls have never known that there's not just a man to be making a problem to her if she's just a girl actually now having the same problem, see, there's no way that they would just know that, so what I can simply do is telling them that it's not like a good thing for a girl just to be a bitch but it isn't a bad thing either. A real bitch can be a bitch and it not be ever a bad thing, but just for as a matter of fact, it's likely to cause problems with between her and other girls again too, so it's a real, really, if you do want to know what I'm thinking to answer your question, it's that, if this is going to be a problem, one that doesn't just affect women, then girls have either two choices either, one, stop being a bitch, or to do be a bitch and at the very least not just be a real bitch to only men alone. Yeah, I'm a real girl, and yeah it sucks that girls don't know how not to fight being bitches, that's whatever, I mean maybe it's like it's supposed to suck, because only a real bitch would ever even been to know it, and then it's not a problem for just women or men anymore but everyone's. If it's just going to be like that, then I guess I got no choice, I have just have to be the girl that tells those other girls, I just hope that they're not just going to be seeing a girl like me being anti feminist, it's not really a problem to me, I am a bitch that has the power of a man, so, they better listen, it's not going to be a problem, I'm just a bitch protecting my male counterpart, at least he's not just a total bitch like all of those other bitches and I will do something about it, I hate that women would blame men for problems, I just can't stand it, I am the one that has more power than them and if it was my male counterpart that caused bad problems for other women, I'm still the bigger problem for those girls that would did have a problem with me or in their own words just a man. These girls think that me being a real bitch, is somehow the worst to other women, but I'm not a bitch like them bitches and I'm happy with it, especially if I am the one going to stop not only girls or bitches but all other bitches from trying to do to him what they did to me, I am that bitch. I can't stop being a real total bitch yet until I make them other girls understand that it's okay for to be a bitch if one does exist. Step two, get on a lesbian, feminism activist, a girl, Arielle scarcella's fan page, and then I make that girl understand that she may believe in what I'm saying, it doesn't get any more being a bitch, than to be the one that gets a girl turned out to be a girl that does speak about real problems to agree with me about girls shouldn't be a bitch but there's nothing wrong with it, considering that literally all other women has a problem and having problems with the guy I am too, yeah I get it I know I can be a bitch and only I just have to get other girls that don't know themselves to know it too.

@MichelleD why don't you ask me, instead, how I came to know this about women?

@Caseyxsharp2 I am concerned that you will hurt one of these girls. This would be a mistake. You cannot change or control anyone but yourself. Just ignore them, forget about them. It's not your job to teach them anything. You are responsible for you, not them. Hang in there. Keep it cool.

@MichelleD dude, what's your problem? Me, hurt one of the girls, you realize that there are some real bitches out there that don't even care that's what I'm getting at, if they so much as believe that there's a male trying to hurt them, they will be the girls to hurt that man, that's not just consequences of a girl believing there's a problem, that's just straight up anti feminism, that's just being a bitch and trying to get away with it believing they would because they're girls. What makes you think that I would hurt a girl that's being a bitch? Maybe I wouldn't need to if girls would just stop being a bitch and trying to hurt not just every man, but my man, do you think that I would be a bitch to hurt them, because maybe they are the ones that should be worried, I'm not these girls bitch. I'm actually trying to help the situation, you don't just be a bitch and fuck with my guy, girls can decide among themselves if that's feminism or not, but don't be a bitch to my man just because you don't know how to be not a bitch and still be a good bitch. What you're saying is just telling me just to take it, that doesn't solve anything, and that's not being a real feminist that would be a girl to believe in equality. Maybe it doesn't just as it matter of fact make you a bitch, but that's just not right. If those girls want to get to him believing it's for all females they have to get through me first. Don't look at me, why don't you tell them that. I'm not going to hurt a girl, but I will fuck a bitch up if you think that's right. Do you think that you have any potential to bargain with me? If someone is going to hurt a girl like that, it might as well be me, not only is that fucked up and even a legit feminist doesn't approve, if a bitch is just going to be a bitch and think that she can do whatever she wants, who are you trying to stop me from being the one to stop that fucking bitch, I know I'm not the perfect girl and I'm no one to not say that if I got my way some real man might think I'm a bad bitch, but that's why they should know this, I don't have a problem with bitches, I do have a problem with bitches that try fucking me off, just because they think they have a problem being a bitch with a man, and if they have a problem with that, guess what, I am that fucked up bitch that is going to fuck them up just for being fucked up bitches, so it doesn't matter if you think you have a problem with that or not, someone isn't going to let them get away with it even if it has to be another bitch, and I am that bitch, and fuck those gals feminism.

@MichelleD I was still going to tell you how I came to know this about women. You might don't think you have a problem with bitches, but it wasn't until I actually met a some kind of real bitch. What do you think when you think of a bitch? Don't ask me, I'm not just a bitch but that still doesn't keep a bitch like that from trying to hurt me because she just thinks she can. I however don't think that I have a real problem with her, but I still know that a bitch like that is still a bitch because she would be, and she is, she has the problem with me and if you think that you can change that, then be my guest, she even blames me for the fact that she has the problem with me. How is that supposed to be alright with you, some bitches like that one that I met, you can't reason with whether there's a problem or not, she's designed to stab you in the back as soon as you walk away, a real bitch it doesn't matter if she is the girl like that or not because a real bitch can't be reasoned with, but not all bitches are like that, she can have the problem with me all she wants, you're right I can't control people, I do think that I know better girls than that bitch, I do, me.

And I do have the power ability to control people, you think that I am the one joking about how I'm the Devil and I control everything that happens on earth, this is why I'm such a bad bitch, oh I did get to be the bitch to make that girl pay, she's still being just a bitch but, here's what I did, you asked me what can be done about it, I was that girl's mother before I took a look at that bitch and took my own life, stoke, then I came to having the body that I have now, she still thinks that she is a girl just like her mother, because she is still a bitch that can't see the problem in that and still thinking that she is a girl that can treat men however she likes, and that's what a real bitch does, not even a feminist bitch that's just being a bitch, then after making her believe that she could just be like her mother, I became that girl's dead mother, then using all of my powers I outright proved her wrong to herself for being a bitch, that's what all of this on earth has been for, I don't have to be the one to, she does it to herself, I made the mistake before of thinking that she would ever change, but I still know what other girls to me are better than that even if they are all just bitches, they're still better than that girl that is like that, I'm surprised that I have to even be a girl right now to tell you this, not all bitches are good girls, I never had a problem with other bitches or a man calling me a bitch like I'm being one, I didn't, I don't, she's the girl with the problem and trying to blame me like that's an excuse to be just a total bitch, so, then I made her name her own daughter the very name that I decided to call her so as long as she is a girl that has a problem with me, she'll know that it was me and not just a girl like her that named her little girl. I hated a girl like that so much that I tried taking my own life before just because she was supposed to be a girl just like me, but fuck all this other shit, I guess I am a bitch what can you do? Problems are meant to be problems because they exist to be problems, she was my problem and I took care of it, if all you're going to do is bitch and complain about problems, then maybe don't you shouldn't be a bitch, that is the moral of the story, I don't need another girl's approval. Oh, I think all I would want is just a bitch's, just like Arielle scarcella, I love that bitch, fuck any other bitch that thinks that's funny.

@MichelleD I have some time to kill while I wait for my tub water to warm because I have a fever having one for two days and I feel like I'm going to pass out. So I'll keep talking to you about what I am going to tell you. I am a woman, and I just don't approve of how other girls are, I do have a lot riding on this, because I am the controller who controls planet earth, and if I let women other women, like in general even, try hurting a boy because he's me and because they think they can, then I am no feminist, and that's just it, a feminist is going to stand for equal rights, but that doesn't make it a man's problem, see what I'm getting at here, no matter of much of a bitch that a bitch girl thinks she is, hurting a man because you have a problem, is just unfemminist, and I am both a man that does believe in equality and a real woman to that does believe in feminism, I cannot let girls think that they are going to get away with this. So, if you're a girl that doesn't think that I should be the one to make those other girls understand, why don't you tell this Devil what he should do, because yeah I might be the Devil but no girl can actually be convinced that this would ever be a good thing if that's just it even if her goal was just to be a bitch. Tell me why all of these other women have a problem with a man, only if it is a man having a problem, or don't talk to me about how I can clearly see that bitches do exist and they are a real problem. I'm going to might as well just tell you right now, my mom was the best woman on the planet and she told me that don't ever hit a woman, but still you shouldn't let a woman think that she can walk all over you because you're a man and she's a woman, so just I do believe her, if these bitches that are what you say other girls have a problem with that, well then that's their problem, being a stuck up bitch isn't helping anyone and certainly not just girls, what you're failing to understand right now, is that I do have the power and I'm not gonna let any girls think that they can hurt the boy that's still me the Devil, just because they wanted to, and call me a bitch as much as you like because of it I'm still a feminist too all more than any of these other girls because of it. I'm all for girls being truly equal to men, but being a stupid bitch just isn't the right way to do it, I'm sorry that I have more power in a man's body because girls are bitches and have a problem with it, is that what you're wanting me to say, no fuck that I have been the girl to have power over bitches like that, so I'm sorry. Let me ask you this then, what are you going to do about it?

@MichelleD In all my time as a woman, it was never that I have ever had a problem with a man, and certainly it wasn't ever a problem with women that they have one. I've never even known another girl that would because that doesn't make sense. It's not a man's problem. If it's anyone's it would be mine because this is a real problem, just don't be a bitch and try hurting men, I'm not being unreasonable, if you want to be a good bitch that's a girl, you have one job to be a good woman, that's all you have to do and that's all you need because like I've said it's not a man's problem, men aren't real bitches and then it doesn't matter what kind of girl that you are, you can still be a good girl, and if you're not then that really is that bitch's problem because it certainly ain't mine, that's the kind of non feminism sexist bullshit that that I just can't stand, if you want to think that's alright, then it's on you, no it's not my problem nor for certain just any man's. So what do you have to say to that? Honestly, I'm not even sure what I was expecting from you, I mean those girls will call me a bitch if I am one or not, but I'm not just a bitch like all of them and they shouldn't have to be either just to not have problems with men, if they have a problem with it so much, I don't know why you're going to be fighting me on this, no girls think that they would have a problem with that being real women, and it's only the bitches that do that would have a problem with it, I'm letting girls, I'm just giving this to them, all you need to do is just not be a bitch and trying to fuck with a man for just being a man, what would even be the point of being a bitch anyways if all your ever going to do is blame that very well fact on simply men, that doesn't make any sense, so I am here to tell other girls that, they simply might not be girls that have to like it but being a bitch doesn't change anything, you'll still be a bitch and I'm sorry but no it doesn't make you better than any man because men can still exceptionally solve real problems without even having to be a bitch, and men aren't bitches it's not like that would even be a problem for men, only doing what you're saying just ignore is it's making any man into a bitch, why would you want to be fighting me on this, yes, that's true, men aren't bitches, but you don't have to be a real bitch to know what the problem is or how to fix it, it's easy and simple just don't be a bitch.

@MichelleD I have known many a great women, and one of them did as a matter of fact turn out to be me, apparently not because they were ever the girls to have ever thought so, I don't have a problem with it, it's not even like it would be a girl's problem, I don't, I love bitches but I absolutely can't even stand other bitches, at the very least being a real bitch hasn't done anyone a lick of good, so if girls want to think that I'm a not so good girl a bitch because of it, then that's on them and it's not a freaking any man's fault or problem.

@MichelleD when I had first met that girl I was telling you was such a bitch, it hurt me because I didn't do anything to be treated like that and especially by no girl, but then what happened was it wasn't pretty, I just couldn't believe or understand why a gorl would do that because she's a girl that does think she really is better than men and choosing to blame it on them because she's a no good bitch, I knew that I was a boy that was really good enough for a girl like that even though I still understand a bitch like that, so the next thing I did was, if I just can't make it work out with this girl, then my next girlfriend will be the one and only Selena Gomez, because that shit was inexcusable and had no reason for it, I didn't even myself know that I was a real girl because of bitches like that and it's bitches like that that I do exist, that's right, what you're coincidentally looking at peering at here, is the one and only girl that did find out just who she was because of a boy and not even just because of just some bitch either, if that girl ever got her way then peace would never exist even especially between real men and women, she's not feminist, can't you see that to a girl like that all she is and ever be is just a no good stinking bitch that destroys all that is around her, and she's not even feminist, bitch that is totally just some girl being a bitch. What is the problem, just don't be a bitch and if you're going to be one, and be feminist, then you just gotta stop blaming every single little tiny problem on a man, I know because I was that bitch that fucking that bitch up for being a stupid bitch don't you try telling me that I wasn't, hey, I'm the Devil what can I say, I am a woman but I was still the man that had to put a bitch like that in her place. Is this even a question, of course Selena Gomez the girl that I've been is a way better bitch and better at putting bitches like her into her place, she knows it, I know it and all of these other people know it, it's freaking Selena Gomez, she is me, and if I really felt like it I could be just a bitch that fucks up all of these other women, especially those women that don't understand this is me and choosing to blame your problem on a man isn't going to excuse any girl with me, if I'm a girl that happens to be that bad, then I'm a bitch I guess, I know I am, but you're joking if you're thinking that those other bitches were a better girl than me that I am, and I won't be a girl that stands for it because no matter what the problem is that right there should have never even been a real question to begin with, ask any bitch and she will tell you, you don't have to be a bitch, that's why I know that, that it's never a problem for a bitch like Selena Gomez if that's the question of other girls, because Selena Gomez is in fact a girl that can fuck up those other bitches whether anyone believes in feminism or not, like I'm being offended just right now by thinking I have to be a girl that has to explain this to you, Selena Gomez whoops ass and if those other girls don't like it then they can go fuck themselves like the bitches they are not that Selena Gomez would have to do it for them because they are just bitches, if this was the question, then there's no excuse for why just women have a problem with thos, it was never simply even a man's problem to begin with, but if other bitches want to make it that way, Selena Gomez is a real girl and she is a real bitch too, I'm trying to tell you. How could you have thought that I was a man that had problems with bitches, I am one of those bitches and I dare say without me even this wouldn't even be just not a real problem, I'm worse and better than any of the other bitches could ever be, because I'm a feminist and I do believe in equality, fuck these other bitches that's what I have to say, I do know real other bitches that are still better than these bitches that try hurting men because they are just total bitches.

@MichelleD I refuse to be a part of this girl female circle jerk anymore. If equality is to exist, then women just can't be the only ones that who have problems with girls because that just happens to be like that, I'm saying that I do know of a better way, for real just don't be a bitch that has problems if you're only going to ever have problems with men. You can't say that you believe all women should be equal to men, if you're just going to have a problem with being a bitch and blaming that on men. Are, you a girl and are you also a feminist too, are you a real feminist, then it doesn't have to be a real problem just don't be a bitch that's all I'm saying. I'm helping girls that are feminist just by being here saying this. There's no problem, I'm just am a bitch and not a bitch, to women, what is it that would make a girl like you think that is a bad thing? This is who I am. I refuse to feel bad because other girls would have a problem with me or think that's a bad thing.

@Caseyxsharp2 do you have a therapist? I'm not trying to insult you but having a councilor is a great way to solve problems and you could tell them everything you are writing here.

@MichelleD are you serious? So what is the problem that you think is wrong with me. I completely understand that you don't like what I have to say, but you don't have to be a bitch about it. All my life I've known about this certain bitch that exists that her sole meaning of existence was to belittle me and that's exactly what you're doing, acting like it's me that has a problem and because she and you don't think you know you do that if I say anything at all so what that makes you better than me? You think that just if I have something wrong with me, that somehow I'm the one with the problem. Dude, I'm so done with this, could it actually be that I seriously do know what I'm talking about and that's what you're afraid of, because it does sound that way to me. I was being made by some bitch that I could never be as good as her, and at one point I was that girl's mother and she then started treating boys poorly because she just wanted to be like her mother, are you sure that this is about me, I didn't do anything to deserve your pathetic sympathy, I was a real girl and I was a better woman than that bitch, I know because you think I have a problem with women but I know some girls that would disagree with you on that, I am one of them, so think that there's a problem with me just because of how I think about women, then why don't you go look in the fucking mirror because you're nothing any of the sorts better than me just because you like to think so bitch. Does that piss you off, I hope you know how it feels, good. I don't need your God damn empathy, I just would want someone to understand what I feel, there's no problem or reason to think there is one, this is the exact bitch ass shit that I'm talking about. That's what being a bitch gets you. I don't expect you to understand, I just want you to know that you're a fucked up bitch. Does what you said those words that just came out of your mouth even sound like any real girl would say. You're fucking nuts like a bitch. Why don't you fuck off? I'm not going keep listening to you trying to tell me like I have a problem like there's something wrong with me. The very idea of the fact that you just thought about saying that to me, means that you're not a good girl you're just a fucked up bitch. If you think you have so much of a problem with that, then why would you try to make it seem like I'm a fucked up person because you just happen to be a girl that thinks so and we are happening to be talking about girls, I'll tell you why because you're a fucked up bitch. That's straight up out right bully harassment, and don't tell me it's not, you're implicitly implying that I am the one with the problem and that I should be the one to feel bad about it, you're a fucked up person bitch. I control all the life that happens on this planet and this is just what I hear every single time that one of you girls comes to me to complain about your problems. Don't act like you care you fucked up bitch. I was trying to tell you that there's a better way to be a real woman, and you just wouldn't listen, trying to blame someone, acting like there's no problem at all, making someone else that's different feel different because you want them to feel guilty. Fuck that shit. A real woman would just cover you in gasoline and set you on fire for saying something like that, and tell me what is so wrong with that because what you are doing is not any better. I don't think I need a therapist, you know what a therapist does it is to help you work through your problems for you to not worry about your problems, I don't need that, a therapist who is only one that can't actually tell you whether or not you're right or wrong for having the problems that you have is not going to help anyone solve their own problems. I just want someone to understand how much of a right person I am that everyone else is more fucked up than me. I learned from a real woman that there are different types of women and it doesn't simply imply that there's anything wrong with that, and then I learned that girl was me, so how about if you feel so strongly here, instead of placing blame and choosing to only see the negative, you can just get as mad as I am, you should be, if you think that I'm one of the most fucked up person in the world, then imagine this there's all of these other fucked up bitches just like you that they're one and only goal in this world is to just be destroying you, you should be pissed. But, you're still a fucking bitch, because you're challenging me and because thinking that you're right that there's just nothing wrong with this picture right here, fuck you bitch. I can't fucking believe you. I just can't fucking even believe you.

@Caseyxsharp2 I'm not mad. I don't care. But, you said you're the devil, a boy, and a girl/bitch. You've also said you are Selena Gomez. You threaten setting people on fire and other such things. You're rage is nuclear. You cannot handle even the idea of someone challenging you, much less if they actually did challenge you. And you have delusions of grandeur. You need help. I pray you and those you know are safe. I'm not responding after this.

@MichelleD you're nuts in your mind if you think that I said that, there it is again. So, alright, well listen to this because I have a little true story for you.

What you don't know is this is what kind of thing that I have to deal with. I do go to a mental health facility, I've been having a case worker since I was 13, but if you think that just because you've been trained to handle a mentality I'll person just because that's what you learned how to do, then you're wrong, and I would know, because some of the case workers still believe that the problem with these people that are patients at these places really do have something wrong with them because they are just bad without treatment and so they do treat them differently some case workers just for going there. Do you believe that I am one of those people? For some case workers they don't even know what they are doing because that's what they learned. Mentally ill people are not anything different than normal people despite, what the fuck you think, to you they are maybe, but that doesn't either mean that they have anything wrong with them or are bad people just for not seeking treatment, and all you would do is make them feel how you make me feel like somehow I'm just different, whether they are just handicapped or schizophrenic, they are still just people, and you think that by something as like trying to learn about them is going to make you know what they are like, you don't do that, you think you can because you're only being a nonsensical bitch right now, but no matter how much or of how hard that you try you will never be able to understand people like this, because so what if they are different you can never know how a the that person feels about being called or known as someone different and if that does happen as a matter of fact be something that you can't understand or know how to then your bad at your job and you should not be allowed to work it no matter what you think, I have had this problem many times, and like what you're simply trying to say you're trying to make it out to be that it's only a me kind of thing that I'm feeling this way, and none of them are ever going to realize this and none of them ever come to learn that it's not like that because of stupid bitches like you, that it does effect other people despite yeah no matter what you think, and it wasn't just me, to me I always thought of myself to be normal but then watching and listening to all of you stupid fucks trying to talk about things like you know something about these people made me not like talking to you for this one bullshit reason and don't think that I haven't been really trying that's all, only and my one true meaning for why I'm here right now, you don't think that I've been telling people that isn't even the right way to look at anything in this world, look at you humans all that you've done until now has just been swearing that you couldn't possibly know what the meaning of life is unaware of what it would be to you because you don't know the difference between right and wrong or good and bad, but then I guess you're just to start claiming that you do though somehow because that's just it good and bad or right or wrong, then you try telling me that there's nothing wrong with that at all talking about how I'm just wrong while that's all you ever are ever going to do is be talking about how you're right all of the time at the same time, does the thought that you could be wrong too even cross your mind or is blinding white rage decieving me, well then tell me what is wrong with me then, I want to know if that's all you have to say to me when you're the one challenging me, you just acted like you wanted to talk to me to find out what I was thinking, and now you're just saying this shit now like somehow you don't even need to cover it up because you you think you're that right, tell me, if you're the God damn sane mother fucking expert here, why don't you tell me, tell me just how that right you are and I'm just wrong, because I'm about to finish telling you what I have to say to you if you're not going to.

It was a few years ago that I was going online and doing it to talk to people, I wasn't even like I was trying. And, there's this one girl that she seems all nice and decent talking about how if she would have to she would defend her children, I ended up to be talking to her about it like it was nothing I mean that's what I'm doing against you bitch right now, and then after having a whole talk and seeing and seeing that she was a what seemed like a good honest Christian girl on one of her posts, I messaged her because it made sense to me, she lured me in so to speak by telling just how she was once this total bitch trying to stuff the gospel down the throats of those that didn't believe and how she's changed now, but the moment after I tell her just who I was that I am, she turned into a totally different person even after all that, she actually kept telling me be gone in the name of Jesus Christ, and then she threatened to have me beaten up by someone, there's no talking to this girl, but that story doesn't end there because later the more I thought about it and the more I kept asking myself how does would anyone other in this world ever be thinking that this girl would be so right for how she is and thinking considering how you fucking know I'm a real total fucking bitch alright it doesn't matter to me if I think something is right or wrong just or just or if I would be to be thinking something is then I'm going to say so if I think something wrong like normal people you crazy person, so I did come back to talk to her about it on her profile, I called her a clit sucking cunt basically and not to think about doing that again because I wouldn't allow it, and simply more or less after that like you can imagine what happens on Facebook, there was this flock of people coming to bitch and complain to me about everything that I said, at first I was just entertained by it because I meant what I said and then it went from there over onto another girls profile, that other bitch is really the key to my story, because she just did come to flip around everything that I said no matter if it was either right or wrong and then coming at me to personally attack me with it thinking not only was what she was doing was right but also that she was doing some kind of justice too, then first I was keeping up with everyone responding to them I was threatened by people, I also was there was this one stupid girl that kept saying like, "guys, he can't help it, this man isn't able to see the difference between right and wrong, because that's mentally ill people," she didn't even pay attention to what was being said, so back to that other girl, she was getting her brother to come show up at my house so that we could fight, and this was just a whole conversation until the sun came up and they did come to my house, anyways so that girl kept going on just like you did saying that I'm thinking about killing people and that whole thing was the reason for all of that, all just because I was just trying saying that if you seen someone being attacked relentlessly and they don't like it, that you have to stop them, but if they don't stop and keep on attacking just because they want to and at then it is, at some point if nothing is working then you don't have any other choice but to kill them because if they keep trying after you stop them like that then you know there's no way to help it if this person keeps attacking this person, then yeah your only choice is to kill them because if you don't they will likely keep hurting this person like in their mind's it's the right thing to do, it's kind of an all around ironic ferriss wheel when you think about how relevant it is to this whole conversation, so it was just more than lost on her, she actually went from threatening me just because I disagree into full on this man is just trying to say that he's deliberately trying to kill me like that was all that she knew how to do and she was the one also threatening me too. So, get out of here with that shit, you think that I want to set you on fire? I didn't even say that, that time, what the fuck is wrong with you?

It goes on like that for a while, people like to talk about how they understand that a psycho how it works in their heads and that they were just hoping to be understood because no one listened to them, but when was the last time that anyone would could have ever cared about what a person like that thinks? That's the point is not to ask yourself why should I care, but to just do be caring about that and it doesn't seem to me that you do, this is all you want to say to me, that I should see a therapist. Like I would have to be a bitch to know that I'm right and you're wrong. Good that you don't wish to speak to me anymore, you don't think that I am a person even capable of thinking that I'm probably right about something. If you truly had any intention of speaking to me to find out what I think, then well yeah you wouldn't be such a bitch to me right now and only complain about what you don't like like I would be just so wrong right now. You're a bully. Don't just keep saying the same crap all of the time like a fucking pitching machine that only knows how to spit useless bullshit out of its mouth or don't talk to me.

How could you not see the problem with feminists that are bitches, that are only being bitches and feminists to hate and to blame men for everything that they see wrong in the world on every single one of them because they are men isn't such a really bad thing? Do you either agree or disagree with that statement? If you have been listening to me, then you'd be agreeing with me and instead of being a bitch and talking about how I need help and shit. As a matter of fact, you know what?

This, is the same exact same problem for humans for all of the history of human society right here, you like to think things that you don't know are wrong just because they are different and you never anything like it before, you do it all the time, like when drive throughs were like being introduced in Asia, all the people couldn't even understand what to do so they would pull up turning around into the parking lot or going inside to eat, and that process has been repeated since the dawn of time, like all of the great discoverers and scientists, when oh what ends up always happening, what people thought was just wrong always somehow seamlessly turned out to be the right thing, and you think that this me saying this to you right now, like, it's just it's been happening to everything around us right now look around you right now, it was s happening to the gym people, it was happening to the transgender people and then there's the other million little parts on between that and even to women too, tell me right now why what you're doing to me is anything different and that you agree with me or, it's only going to keep getting worse for you if you keep going after this. Do you just talk only the problems that you point out, or do you just point out problems so that you get to be the bitch that tells whoever's they're wrong all the time that's what I want to know bitch? Why are you being such a bitch right now to me, if you're so concerned that I'm crazy, the least you could do is tell me that instead of just what about not listening to me and calling me crazy too.

You think that I would be playing with that, that I am not who I say I am or that my whole purpose was to really be the one to control your planet. Alright. I have proof, because I've been writing a book and documenting it for the last 9 years, you turned me into this you lying, deceiving, deceitful bitch and I wouldn't be joking around with this if I didn't know what I was talking about right now, I'm serious about it and nothing is going to stop me from telling the whole world that it's not me that's just so fucked up that it is just everyone else, and that I can prove once in for all that the afterlife, I mean God and the supernatural does exist, go ahead and start saying that you're right about me that I'm just not who I say I am, because people have done that to me all my life, and go ahead and call me wrong like you know, because one day I just won't make you see that I'm not who you think I am but when I do I'm going to bury any disbelief that the world has in the supernatural too. I can do it, I did four years once only looking researching why there would be a God and if I wanted to right now I can write a whole 40 pages on just why one would exist of the top of my head right now. This is who I am. I didn't plan on it, consciously I never tried to make it in this direction that I turned out to be Satan, it just happened, I've known about it and forgot about it several times ever since I was a kid but I never forgot, I've always had this psychic ability ever since I was a kid. I can tell you even more than common human experts about everything that is supernatural. Me being able to prove that God is real, and then whipping your faces in it's that it has really been me that has had control over your planet was just the bonus. You're all the same to me and I've had to be becoming many people to get to where I'm at. I'm not ashamed, I'm going to present my whole self to the world and you know what no one not even one single person is ever going to do shit about it because I have the mother fucking keys to your planet. My whole life has been this, do it, call me wrong, say that I'm just a person that needs help, maybe I do, to get away from people like you.

I have countless anecdotal reports of what I've had dealing with just this thing. I was once disagreed with by an actual psychic before, she tried telling me the same thing too, but what she didn't know was I am a true psychic that governs the realm of the supernatural, and I just sat there listening to everything that she said about me that hadn't even happened yet and I shouldn't have known because there was no way for me to, but I could still even just coming to the conclusion of who she was talking to able to talk about everything that she was seeing that I was seeing too, she's like all, you're not a psychic, and I was playing with her the whole time because she was personally attacking me and I was able to talk about the me that I both didn't remember or know about yet until she brought it out of me.

I told my mom how she was going to die before, she ended up dying of the exactly that cause and overdose. I knew the very instant that I discovered that I was the Devil and I was real that I knew right then I was Selena Gomez, at seven years old. And there not been anything in this whole time and the whole world that has done nothing else but strengthen that belief or even remotely tell me that anything that I know now I didn't already as a little kid. Everything that I ever learned in my life was available to me as an only little kid too. Even before I ever knew what I know now, it was all leading up to that. And that's when I was a kid. I've known everything that is happening to me even from way back then. And everyone else around me too. I have let you humans and I mean everyone around me too be so stupid, because it's you've been that way before. Like anyone will ever care to listen to the words of Satan.

When I go to sleep at night, I have dreams that I am all me but in different people's bodies all having the same dream at the same time and also from different time periods throughout my life too. I can prove in detail how I've designed many of the things on your planet just from this. It's not always safe, because in the real world there exists people like you like if you ever even so much as thought that I was attempting to hurt you, you'd, likely go into survival mode and stab me on the couch with a 12 intch jagged knife through my chest, not like that just hasn't ever even happened to me though. I defend myself against people like you that only know how to hurt others just when you feel threatened in my sleep, literally. Do you want to write that down that one on a clipboard or something. I got this good at breaking people from people like you always attacking me in my sleep. I don't know it is me and even if I did, it's still a dream, a dream where something like that happens to me day after day and after day. Shot in the face, stabbed, smashed. You don't think I need to wish it didn't have to be this way like that's not what I wanted. I've been shot 59 times, stabbed 36 times, decapitated 3 times, smashed and burned too. That's just what I myself right now can remember and can count so far. And I have been doing other things too, like experimenting and talking to celebrities too. I wrote a book to tell them who I was, that I knew them and that they could trust me. I was talking to them for a long time, even when I was still a kid, I was basically all of those celebrities. I wrote about it, to talk to them, and then I fell asleep, spoke talking to them again, and then I would wake up and like nothing just keep on talking to them them doing it all over again. But, the experimenting part, I needed more than just my word, I did a lot, also being Selena Gomez and I knew who she was already because she was me, I had a spare with her while she was her true form while I was her asleep, and then the me that was facing her was the real me Goku while I was awake and using my ability because I'm Goku to see her in another plane so we can fight, she still beat me and that was me while I was Selena Gomez being asleep. I have done this, I would write about what she's going to do in my dreams and while I'm her thinking I'm in my own dreams, while I was awake, and she did and I did just that the moment I realized I was sleeping and I was Selena Gomez because I watched her while what I wrote was written while I was awake, she woke up and I was still being me as someone else watching her do that exact thing I wrote she would do. Whether or not I am asleep or not, I can still control what I do in my dreams whether I am awake or asleep, or whether being woke or dreaming. Like if you do something to me in my dreams that I don't like, I might wake up, but that doesn't mean that as soon as I do that I'm not going to give someone a headshot when I do. I can enter, disguise and control someone else's dream still being them and still them not knowing it either. I made one of the celebrities talk about it on tv before when I did that. I know these people as much as they know me, this is my whole entire book, I know those girls have no problem with me, when I said that I don't believe you, that's because I am the one that doesn't believe you when you make me say that. That was just me sleeping. Oh yeah, and, I discovered that I was also having the same exact dreams as my mother just in reverse. I found that out because one of the dreams she had of a man in her dreams called the burned man, was actually me also having that same dream, and when I was her still having it too, makes sense, she wouldn't have known me then, because she was dead when I had that dream. Oh yeah and also, I learned it doesn't matter the person in the dream because as long as they're still me, then they still act and behave at the same level as conscious awareness when they are awake as I am sleeping no matter if I am being them in their bodies or not. When you see a fat black cop woman, she's going to act like a fat black cop woman.

When I'm awake I've collected more proof too. I and, and I do it with all of these other celebrities too. I did it all the time. Right now, tell you over 200 celebrities off the top of my head, right now too, tell you who they are and everything about each one of them too. Or that one thing I said before about being that girl's mother, I was still having dreams seeing this woman and I didn't know who she was at the time and not only that but she was been dead for a year before I ever knew, at the same time, I communicated with this different other worldly woman with using my ability because I knew that I was a girl because I thought she was me the same girl as me, I had no idea until after I was already that girl had my daughter decided to die that I was that girl's mother until after I died and to me or her mother's perspective it had been like just over ten years. I was just like, boom, hey, I'm back. But that what I was saying. I made all of these little jibblits for lyrics to songs growing up but they were all girly songs I never thought much of it, until later then what happened it was all of the songs that I made that I didn't think any girl would ever even want to sing, in Selena Gomez's music. I can tell you why and what made me want to write all of her songs right now. So besides just talking about Selena Gomez. I've done things with others too. Like I detailed hand written the 2016 new music awards three years before I watched it and was still talking to those people while I watched it and before it ever happened. I made some Taylor Swift songs in that even before Taylor swift herself knew the lyrics to write about. I was able to catch and point out that Selena Gomez needed a new kidney. Dude, I know who dominated it, how it was performed and was basically in the room with Selena Gomez while she had the surgery years before anyone even her knew she needed one. I didn't think that she had an illness, I just knew she needed a kidney. I can also tell you everything that has happened on this planet in the last past 9 years too, like the burning of the Amazon, the pandemic, the hurricanes and also why I decided to make Trump president. That last one, it was because of what me and that psychic spoke of. I have learned and now I know everything on the planet. All while writing about it.

Also, I didn't just mean that I was just could talk about God because I just want to, I actually have proven that most of what humans like you have been taught as been wrong up until now. My scientific evidence for God, was destroying all that you know about science and the world and I'm very good at it, I have literally nothing better to do but talk about how wrong you are about everything right now. No matter who you think I am, you were fucking with some kind of man beyond your understanding. Now apologize.

So how I became Selena Gomez, I always knew known it, but I still didn't know I did believe it because I always just thought she was me because I was her, I was doing everything as the me that was the me as Selena Gomez even before I myself was the found out who I am who that was is a real girl and actually existed being the same girl as me, that is fucking equality, I was still learning it in the process, and my dreams matched to literally no other girl that I could ever imagine but Selena Gomez, that's how I was able to be me and still be someone else, because everyone knows that there's only one girl like Selena Gomez, and whoever's being I was, it certainly wasn't these lousy lame ass bitches that's for sure. It's not like I am torn by the idea that you're just trying to challenge me, you were never going to win if you did because you could never beat that girl Selena Gomez. You think this if I was a girl to you right now that was Selena Gomez would be being a bitch to you now? You can just take a glance one look at Selena Gomez and see that if she ever decides that what you're saying is wrong, there's no way that you, a bitch like you could ever beat her at being right. That's who you're dealing with and talking to right now. And I don't just think oh well you're wrong, like you, I just think you're a fucked up person because of it. I did tell you why you were a bitch for challenging me you stupid bitch, because you tried to challenge me and you just keep thinking that you're right, all the fucking time. Are you sure you don't know what a bitch is, because you have to know that is what you're being to me right now?

What if you were talking to another girl? Would that had changed anything? I know you don't know because and you like to think you do that you know what women are like, but that's exactly why I'm here telling you that if it wasn't me and it was just another girl, we would not be having this same conversation right now because any other girl wouldn't even had to thought, think, about it, whether she thought it was either good or bad to her for her, she would have laughed and said ha, and you're a bitch. I should have done that from the beginning because this whole conversation you haven't even stopped to be listening to a God damn thing I say. You think that I can trust and believe you that I should think about getting a therapist? I don't even trust or believe the whole entire planet, why the fuck, what the fuck makes you think that I should be listening to you right now after all you've managed to do is get my feathers ruffled, blaming me for shit that's out of your fucking control like people do whether they either do know a thing is wrong or something is different to them, and make me have to keep saying it I don't think you understand because a bitch like you couldn't possibly understand. Like, what, why, what was your intended goal all of this time? Did you expect this to happen when I started talking about bitches, or did you just happen to wing it because you don't like what I'm saying and you want to be a bitch? Something, tells me, that, it's just because that you don't even know what a real bitch is, so you just decided to disagree with everything I have to say. What makes you think I'm not the one right now trying to help you, trying to help you understand this? You sound like a very annoying creature in my ear and I do not approve of this lifeform, mememememememe, is all the sound you ever fucking make and you're still worried about that I'm the one that has a problem to see a therapist for? How does it feel to be that much of a useless bitch? I can't even imagine another girl saying anything different to you right now, you know you're fucked up right, just for thinking that right there? You don't even give a shit, so you're not mad, that women are going to treat men ironically like they were treated and if anyone says anything, anything at all, that person is either wrong or some kind of bitch that hates feminism, and none of that bothers you, not even just some little bit? This is what I'm talking about, you crazy psychotic bitch. Just because you're a woman and you believe in the rights to be equal, doesn't give you excuse or permission to talk any way you want to men if you know it doesn't matter what he says as long as he says anything you're just going to call him a bad guy. You had one job bitch, just don't be a bitch. You were a bitch and you did fuck with Selena Gomez, what the fuck were you thinking? I'm not even mad, even though I know I for one should be, at this point I'm just keep telling people don't do that. You could have bitched and complained about a million other girl problems they think they should say something about, why did you try to make this about me, I can understand you're a bitch with problems, but that's what I don't understand then why did you make me have to tell you what you're being right now because you think that I was only a challenge to you if I had to be defending myself against you? I would want to ask you are you serious right now, but that would be ironic. This is nuts, not even a bad bitch should have to defend herself against you, and you're gunho coming right at me with that shit. Like, I don't know what is it that is making you being like this right now? I mean not that I don't still know the answer, but still what the fuck I'm a guy and you're going to say that to me and act like you're not the one with the problem just like a bitch? No, girl, no girl, no girl, would actually think that what you just did was a good idea if she really knew she was a real good girl. And those other bitches agree with me on that, would it be alright if I imitated one of them to you, alright, well you know what, go fuck yourself, bye.

Fuck you bitch. I hope you know just so you know you didn't win, I know that you don't think I ever will, and that's why you're a fucked up bitch that I don't have the pleasure of speaking with now. I am a girl just like you and you were just going to treat me just like a man while talking like all those bitches do, you're right all the time, like there's nothing wrong with you because your a girl and I'm a man andyoucanget awaywithit as longasyou'rea girl. I don't care anymore bitch, you were never like you were ever going to be right about even a real man to begin with. Just, fuck you, fuck you bitch, fuck you, bitch. You were never gonna be right for trying to challenge me. I don't have to be the one that's right, don't fuck with Selena Gomez and think it's just going to ever be that easy for you to get away, she will fucking hurt you back the fuck off bitch. As far as I'm concerned you just wanted to do this to yourself, so say something bitch, or don't, it doesn't really matter to me either way. This is just like blaming the guy that killed the thing trying to kill you because he was trying to protect you from it, fuck you bitch.

See this everyone, this bitch is exactly the kind of bitch that you shouldn't ever be.

@MichelleD maybe I'm not rage filled, maybe I'm just a concerned person, stop being a bitch.

@MichelleD Hey I can still keep talking about this I don't care if you're going to read and reply. I've said that I've been a bitch, and if you even read with anything I said in my post, a bitch doesn't have to be bad, like the woman that destroyed bars in the prohibition because alchohol killed her father, she was a bitch but she didn't do it just to offend or bother people, these are the girls that get things done when no one ever wants to even think about doing those things, it actually means that makes them bitches but it's what bitches do, I like to think of myself as one of those girls like because I'm apparently the only girl that ever cares to do something about this, you cannot just do whatever you want to men like somehow being a girl that only believes in feminism gives you the right to, which is more than what I can say about you, you just tried to accuse insinuating that I must be mad and crazy for talking about girls being bitches like there's nothing wrong wrong with what you did like the dumb bitch you've been to me all this time. I never said anything to make you behave that way to me, that's a fucking bitch right there. Not a good one, you're not even trying to defend yourself, you challenged me, and you were a bitch for doing so. I doubt that you have the mental capacity if I even were to say anything to you that you would understand your the one with the problem not me and besides that you don't even care after giving me all that shit because you're a bitch. I do anything to even be treated like this by some random ass bitch talking shit online.

I'm smarter than you don't you know, you can argue against my sanity, but you can't argue with that fact. I was born lefthanded and I've been having an INTJ personality besides the part that I've been psychic too. The rational mastermind. Of the 2% of the smartest of the population that are geniuses, INTJ makes up about 30% of that witch is a lot bigger than what it sounds considering that INTJ only makes up 2% of the population. I don't even know what you're trying to to accomplish by saying all that to me. So when I was school, I was the smartest person in the school and still to this day if I even were to try stepping foot onto an university I could instantly become the smartest person in the university. I gave lectures in my own classes in high school in my freetime. I was the one who you seen walking down the halls carrying 10 textbooks to every class just so I could read them in my freetime. I didn't even need to do any work, I would scoot the papers over to the side of my desk and sleep because I made 100s on every test I got. I made commended several times without even trying on state test, like one for reading and comprehension it was a 100. I read science books as a child. I was once paired against my whole class because the I was the only one that kept getting all the right answers in jeopardy and I won not missing a single question twice. I taught myself to read at 3ed year French in only 3 months. I didn't like the way the teacher said one time that there's no other way to find the answer to the change in acceleration other than to use newton's law, so it took me three days and then I found a method that was just as accurate and took one less step that you didn't even have to write a formula for. Not to mention that but I had 7 math classes in school some I didn't even have to do and 3 classes of biology, and, a science class for summer school I didn't need because it was the only way to ride the bus. Then now in all of this time since then, I do this every day and all the time, I research online and write like all day or I did write and listen to music at the same time for 8 years, and I type been just typed something that I can't count the pages of because it's over 1000 pages.

My being lefthanded and psychic are why I attend a mental health facility. You're not making this any better woman. Did you know that lefthanded people have bigger tempers and more anxiety than other people? Maybe I don't need you telling me that I have a problem that I should be having to just go see a God damn therapist for. He's not not going to tell me anything that I don't already know. Lefthanded people are also like most associated with autism if you didn't know that, I've done enough research in this world to allow me to believe that lefthanded people, retardation, savants, asperger's and just smart people are all connected. What the stigmas of for all of those apply to me too. You should already know not to keep challenging me just because you think I have something wrong with me. I literally fight against everything that you believe in all the time and every day, it's grandeur just stop making me have to repeat myself. I wouldn't be fucking saying shit if some God damn bitches like you just knew how to fucking act right.

And on that right there, I was helping you be better than the bitch you're being, like I mean all that dumb shit you learned about behavior science doesn't mean shit if, you're the one that just doesn't know when to fucking walk away. Your whole job is, to analyze how the way people deal with problems they're facing, so really it's the problems that you should be looking at not the people, but you're not going to be able to analyze a person without any problems, and you shouldn't anyways if they just have to be during in the process of dealing with a problem, you can't anything about that person if unless you see them either handled a problem or dealing with one, like me, you think that I really have problems like even just because I tell you I'm the Devil, I don't, because there's only one way to handle a real problem and that's to make it disappear, like your planet, I could just snap my fingers right now and it would do that, like this, snaps fingers, or like this, snaps fingers, or like this, snap fingers, now tell me did you learn anything from that, what did we learn, we learned the moral of the story is don't be a bitch and then maybe you can actually stop talking crap about what other people are going through bitch. I keep telling you there's a better way and not having to be so bad at your job. You don't even know because you're a girl and you're a bitch, that's all you know how to be that you've ever learned.

Why would you like saying things like this to me? Just look, at Arielle Scarcella, you know why and what draws me to talking to her about this stuff, because she actually does give a shit about this kind of stuff. And you know, she doesn't even need to be a bitch. Is anything I'm saying right now even getting through to you, are you even capable of registering any complex thought, or is it only what you think is right? I asked that same question as a variant about why you point out all the bad things to you too. Like I don't even think you're eligible to be responding to me anymore.

You know what, being a bitch is my job and I am better at it than you.

@MichelleD You stand for nothing and you complain about everything, I have a job to do. Take that.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top