slug.com slug.com
3 4
Woman is NOT A Dirty Word
ariellescarcella 7 Jan 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know what the video is about, my volume is all jacked up right now to watch it. But you know what, woman isn't a dirty word. A girl is like a thing. It's like if you're talking about say something that you can tell to people is manly you'd call that thing a man because it's a he, but people forget that not all things have to be Male or female, because they only think of when they call those things, they call either them a man or woman, when they are identifying that thing to another person, and there's a reason why she is always used. It's because, yeah because a real woman isn't just called a she or that or that even a girl even, not if other things that don't exist as people can be girls themselves, and also because women that are real can though actually identify themselves as being a she, literally because they would know, that's why a little girl isn't capable doing that when even she gets to identify an object as either being real or having a sex, to you or me. A girl is like a thing.

That's why that, I prefer calling myself a girl. See? Anything has the potential, can, could be a real woman and know it, I do or that I think I do too, but I like being called a girl because that's what I am, out of the pure and simple fact that it's in respect for all women, that's why I like the term girl and not woman. But yeah, I totally would agree with you though Arielle girl Scarcella. Woman doesn't have to just mean it's dirty, for the same reason that being a girl doesn't really make you a woman and things that do either exist and don't exist can literally still be girls too, like they are, if anyone has a problem with this thing, then they need to get they eyes examined in a doctor's office, because in fact literally a problem they think exists doesn't even exist to them, or it just wouldn't matter. I should have added this when I was talking about bitches before, damn it.

Nonbinary is a made-up identity. It’s political-based, not factual-based.

Atitaya Level 5 Jan 24, 2021

Can we please stop saying things like "bleeders" and start simply saying "females"

There are "females" in most species of fauna and flora.
A "woman" is an adult human female. A "man" is an adult human male.

@pbuck0145 I gather you do not accept the idea that medically/biologically/psychologically it is possible for someone to be incongruent with regard to gender/biology?

@tracycoyle Not true. I know that homosexuals of both sexes exist. Also "tomboys" and effeminate males exist. They are still either male (XY) or female (X X) .

@pbuck0145 Sexual orientation is not on topic. And while there is a spectrum of gender within each clear biological sex, they are still congruent with the biological sex. I am asking if you recognize that there are people for whom their gender is incongruent with their biological sex.

@tracycoyle I believe that I answered your question. Please give me your definition of "incongruent" or use a less ambiguous term.

@pbuck0145 incongruent: inconsistent, not connected to, disconnected, mismatched.

@tracycoyle In that case, I did, indeed, answer your question. Chaz Bono's masculine gender is mismatched with his/her biological sex. Caitlin Jenner's feminine gender is mismatched with her/his biological sex. Both these people are trans AND homosexual. There are thousands of other people whose gender and sex are not "congruent", but have NOT (yet) transitioned physically.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top