slug.com slug.com
6 4

I agree that teen girls should not be encouraged or even allowed to transition because, exactly as you say, Arielle, they so often regret having done so, and then have to live with body and voice changes they no longer want. I am also not comfortable with men suddenly being entitled to call themselves women, and nobody being allowed to argue with them about being "women" because, evidently, MTF-trans people now own the word "woman". That is simply wrong. I do not see this as being similar to supporting same-sex attraction because that is entirely a personal decision, while some of this trans ideology and behavior can and does affect other, possibly unwilling people.

Ralphooo 3 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh this one, @ariellescarcella, yes, oh my gosh yes. Teen girls should not do it that transition, what you said, I'm not even like saying that as if I'm agreeing with you right now too, just no, don't do it, just, just, just don't, don't do it, I mean, what is, not that, about the girls that want to transistion but aren't willing enough to goe through with it but then still try to identify themselves of being the opposite sex while still continuing to be the same physically, did I tell you about this already Arielle, I did, a girl I talked to on Facebook, even when I was still a teen myself not being like others for that matter even still I could just it was like I just could tell right off the bat I didn't get along with this girl and it was because she was so different than me too, she just seemed so, mehh, confused, even before that she ever came out as being like a boy, like a boy my ass, this girl I found her again on facebook and then I said this one thing right here after having this whole entire conversation with this girl about being a girl or boy too, all that I said, I just said, transsexuals don't just want to be transsexuals because they are happening to be transsexuals, and shit flipped, that fucking shit right out, she said some really bad things to me and blocked me several times, I couldn't even talk to that girl, and she had all her little friends coming to attack me too, did, I hope that you got that idea from me, that was fucked up, I have difficulty talking to girls as it is, I don't even need to start thinking about what happens if or when that I start talking to a trans girl, oh God they're everywhere.

She kept on saying, kept going on and on, about how she was willing enough to be able to transition to a boy, I'm just like, girl you're a bitch and should even think abut trying to be a man if you think that's cool right there. So yeah that's reference for those everyone whomever may be reading this too.

I think this is a highly complex situation and needs a nuanced debate.
I don’t support kids transitioning because I wanted to transition as a kid/teen/adult and didn’t. I support adults who make that decision, provided they talk to a variety of people and get a variety of opinions and look at all their options. As an adult who has struggled with gender dysphoria, I also think adults can be caught up in trans ideology if they’re vulnerable. HRT is something that changes lives and might lead to regret, so it shouldn’t just be rushed into, or encouraged as a solution to the problems people have with their bodies or sex.
I also tend to think transwomen and women and transmen are men, but I sometimes doubt all people who say they’re trans really are. Not that ‘passing’ is everything, but how we read someone is important.
That said, young effeminate women find me aggressive and threatening in the most innocuous situations and that’s not fair either.

A blanket prohibition will harm teens - social transitioning with blockers is a viable process when the adults: parents, therapists and doctors are actually considering the health of the child rather than the social implications of a trans kid. So, because I don't TRUST the medical community and I have concerns about the parents - I oppose medical application of cross sex hormones in minors. But blockers are ok.

We are women because that is what we are. We are not female because we can't change that - yet. Please do not lump in the people in this country that need support with the political activists that use these communities for their political purposes OFTEN/usually in ways that damage the communities and people in them.

The blockers stop a girl from growing breasts and getting pubic hair, is that right? But no testosterone is involved in just blocking puberty. But is that really safe for the girl? I don't know.

@Ralphooo Delayed puberty is not medically dangerous - it can be socially or psychologically, but if it is a known issue, it should be mitigated. Same thing applies for puberty blockers in males.

thank you for saying this!!!

Yeah. I personally agree with the second half of this. Am I harming anyone by being gay? Not really. However, many gay children are growing up in a world that tells them they are transgender, not gay. I see that as potentially harmful.

I also think a lot of heterosexual girls don’t want to be heterosexual either.
As a 41yo AFAB who has struggled with GD from toddlerhood, I am stumped by the number of teens announcing they’re now gay boys. I see am heaps of them paired up together as couples and I might be projecting onto them, but I recall being with my girlfriend in my late teens and early 20s (when I thought I was interested in women - or at least ‘should’ be) wishing we could both transition (not called that then) so we could be gay boys. The psychology involved is fascinating. I think it was because lesbians, especially ‘butches’, were degraded and considered ugly but gay boys were revered as very good looking. Butch lesbians were unpopular, but gay boys had lots of friends. Also lesbians, especially butch ones, were excluded from having females as friends. While gay boys could be friends with women without being viewed as a threat. I just wanted to be considered attractive and accepted by society. It wasn’t about hooking up with gay boys, but just not being seen as disgusting.

@SiennaWaters Interesting! I am 18, amab, and like you, experienced GD. You're completely right. To my childhood friends I am known as just me, but to many, I am the pretty gay friend. I don't think straight men care much about their appearance. At my school, lesbians are respected but you're right -- straight men generally degrade them, and I see how it's hard to friend straight women. I'm sorry you had that experience, gay or straight. Also, about threats, completely true. It helps to be out.

Where I apparently disagree with you now, Arielle, is that I do not like Trump or the current Republican party as I think they are harming the country, which is my country too.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top