slug.com slug.com
7 13

No. "He / Him" Lesbians Are NOT A Thing

ariellescarcella 7 Nov 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, please! Stop forcing dick on us! Take my dick or else is just another form of rape.
Signed,
Natural Vulva Enthusiast

TrexRN Level 1 Dec 2, 2020

I'm a trans man. When I first heard of he/him lesbians, I asked "WTF is that?" and expressed my agitation, distaste, and even offense at the idea.

In response, I was told that there is a long-running historical lesbian tradition for butch lesbians to choose to adopt he/him pronouns. I was told it was a cultural choice, not an "identity" choice, similar to the way a drag queen is called "she/her." Is that not true? Is there no historical "tradition" of he/him lesbians? I am genuinely asking because I was told I was being a jackass for my opinion and that I needed to educate myself.

In case further context matters to anyone reading this: the people who told me this were not he/him lesbians themselves. They were women, female presenting, who identified as "queer." But they were more into reading "queer history" than I am.

I tried to watch that. I really did. The stupid was so painful I felt as though I was watching Billy Madison pontificate and becoming stupider the longer the video ran. One may have the right to think, say, and post pretty much what they want, but that does not mean they should. Some people just need a big cup of STFU.

He is for a boy/man. She is for a girl/woman. Lesbian is a woman, so only “she.” No preferred pronoun. Woman is a woman, period.

Atitaya Level 5 Nov 16, 2020

No. Substitute black/white into this conversation and the hate would be extreme. Socially, dismissing the definitions because "preference" is toddler-like. We excuse the three year old as trying to learn. The person in the video REFUSES learning and demands conformity (even if it is only in HER sphere of life) to her delusion.

I hate being in these types of conversations because Arielle, you are going to get so much crap for this from the trans-activist community, wrongly. Again.

Keep pushing the envelope and I'm here to support you.

I think that chick either took a clip of her livestream or made a recorded video once she got passed her I can't even stage. The fact that she is a more organized and eloquent version of Creepshow Art does mean that shout out will make her a threat down the road as she clout chases. Lol Be careful on Twitter I mean Movie Bob just had his most embarrassing Twitter moment to date. I am sure you are glad you're a lesbian. Because male feminists tend to be creepier and more aggressive than the typical black pilled incel. Male feminists like to act on the good boy points. We can debate the merits of the issues of family courts and society's view on male disposablilty. I know you make money on male simps does not mean they are not retarded imho.

I saw the video. I am still confused on whether or not I am straight or a degenerate phaggit for liking trans women. They did not have gender studies when I was in community college it was still women's studies in the early 00's lol

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 61

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top