slug.com slug.com
18 2

On Children Transitioning : What This Means For Gender
Do you think children should be able to transition?

• 1 vote
  • 35 votes
  • 7 votes
ariellescarcella 7 Oct 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a grey area for me. There are people like Kim Petras, Jazz Jennings, Emily Tressa. Who grew up before the woke culture and knew from a young is this is 100% what they what. Now woke culture is ruining everything and people who are like Jazz Jennings are being silenced by all these detransitoners seeking the medical care they do not need and never needed and actually not getting the treatment they need. The overwhelming number of kids influenced by the woke culture and people who want to escape discrimination is outnumbering youth who do suffer from gender dsyphoria. And the US medical system or any poltically fucked or ignorant doctor anywhere in the world will feed this trend. And the cycle of people getting treatment they don't need and people being denied treatment they do need will continue. Tbh I would almost say its now more common for trenders or misunderstood teens who try and get help because the population who actually does experience GID is rare. It would be selfish for me to say transgender kids should get treatment based of off my own experience. For me if I was forced to further progress through the puberty I would kill myself and already feel dsyphoria for the irreversible damage done to me. No man cis or trans wants breasts, to be short, have a period etc and no woman cis or trans wants a male voice, to be hairy and muscular with a broad bone structure etc.
But we live in a world where woke culture and the cult of the far left are now a thing. We aren't in the early 2000s. GID(gender identity disorder) is a rare medical disorder but identifying as anything is not. In fact this isn't just a trans issue anything different is becoming trendy like "transracial", made up genders, disability, romancing autism and mental illness. Yes we now have transabled and autism gender.
I think medical practitioners should be more aware of this now back in my day they where and detransition stories where rare. It's different now. I was grilled with intense gatekeeping to make sure this is the right choice and I am greatful for that but at the time I was hurt by it as I knew 100% what I want like the people I mentioned did as well. Unlike these kids it took me years to get prescribed hormones and get surgery. I was 13 when I transitioned. I do not want kids and am likely biologically infertile anyways because my intersex condition so luckily I was put on blockers immediately thats cause they are reversible if I stopped taking them.
Which they are however if a kid transitions as early as Jazz Jennings they are still reversible and like Jazz if the kid starts hormones for a long period of time and does not experience there natal puberty they are infertile likely permanently even without SRS.
When GID was treated like a medical disorder things where more black and white. Now its a mess no one can see who is who anymore. We need people to be more educated

Detrans person here. I went on T at age 14 and had a mastectomy at age 16. I don't know the answers for helping people who feel they are trans or dysphoric, but I know that we shouldn't be allowing kids to mess with their hormones and go under the knife.

The decay, debauch, decadence of the culture knows no bounds. We hardly ever heard of this gender bender non-sense a few generations ago which proves it is conditioned, not birth.

They are kids not adults

News Flash.. there is no such thing as transition of genders! You can mutilate your self as much as you want! Being male of female has nothing to do with your body parts! And really has nothing to do with what you think or the mind ticks your brain plays! Being male or female is in your genes!!!

If you had asked me at 4 or 5 and allowed me to make that choice I would be unhappily a male now. I think it is child abuse to put long-lasting life-changing decisions into the hands of a child. What's next? Five year olds can sexually consent? MAPS would says so, in fact they use early transition as part of their arguments!

That's where we're going with this. We are now at the late stage LGBTQ+ where we are about to prove Pat Robertson correct about this community. We've paved the way for children to be consenting to sex before they can even drive a car.

Using the argument that early transition improves the appearance of the transitioner is a seriously heinous argument. That show on Jazz--my goodness! Four operations to turn her underdeveloped penis into something that resembles a vagina--why? Because they accessed hormones early. Why did they? Her crazy mother knew while she was in the womb that she was having a girl and Munchausened the poor girl into confusion, hormone abuse, pain, and 4 debilitating operations.

Blair White transitioned after 18 and is doing just fine. They should wait.

We've paved the way for children to be consenting to sex before they can even drive a car.

Interesting that you mention that... In most of Australia such as Queensland, where I live, the age of consent is 16 - the same age at which you can get a learner driver's license! Add to that the trans rights movement, the MAPS movement, and now "Cuties" etc. and the situation is rather concerning.

Blair White transitioned after 18 and is doing just fine. They should wait.

If I didn't know who Blair White was, and I saw her out on the street, I would likely think she was a rather attractive (cis) woman, so yes - she seems to have done very well. I would guess that much of what made that the case was out of her control and that many people who experience gender dysphoria would probably not be able to be as "passable" and visually attractive post-transition.

Still, transition remorse happens, and is probably much more common than I could realize (admittedly, I don't have any personal experience to draw on). I absolutely agree that these decisions need to be left for the individual concerned to make as an adult, when not only are they better equipped to make informed decisions for themselves, but they (should) also fully recognize that it is their own autonomous choice for which they alone bear responsibility.

This is a tuff one for me. I was born a man and I’m married to a woman. (One child). I did have sex with a man twice. So I don’t have anything against gender issues. But coming right down to cutting my penis off!!!!
That’s outta question. What if you were messed up where u couldn’t physically orgasm?! If I had bad gender dysphoria, I would prefer to keep my parts and just dress feminine. Seems much safer(I mean it’s guaranteed to function). I mean women are putting strap ons and giving men role reversals. It doesn’t seem insurmountable to keep your parts
>>> we’re going to reach a time when we don’t need to reproduce in the conventional way (because humans will live so long, we cannot keep having children).

I look at it as a Dr Frankenstein experiment sort of thing. A lot of times it does not go right. It will significantly shorten your life. Sometimes it does work out ok. Its very high risk.

18 or above can give consent to transitioning and are old enough to experience the world and know that what is a man and what is a woman. Transitioning socially, e.g. dress in different sex or doing make up is fine. But child beauty pageant and child drag kid are horrible, since it is a place for horny pedo adults to fetishize kids.

Whilst I voted “depends on age” I think it really depends on the individual and the situation and circumstances. Whilst saying this though definitely not preteen or younger

Short answer is no. I just do not think they can properly weigh something that life altering at such a young age.

Ever wonder why this question was not around before the 1960's? therein is the answer.

I'm not sure it is quite that simple, but I do think you are onto something there.

I put "depends on the age" but it is more than that....see other comment.

Socially or medically? I think social transition is fine, even encouraged....medically? I don't trust the medical community or the parents at this point. I think in VERY CAREFULLY SCREENED cases, MtF can have puberty blockers....

We don't let them decide whether it's appropriate to smoke before they're 18. For crying out loud...how could a child possibly be mature enough to decide about something of this magnitude?

Interestingly, it is not maturity that is at the heart of the issue - it is knowledge of oneself at the most fundamental level....

Probably no. I tend against at least until we can make some science from all of the experimenting the transition industry has been conducting.

govols Level 8 Oct 8, 2020

Female genital mutilation, circumcision, and gender reassignment need to be prohibited except when requested by and performed on well-informed, consenting adults.

Children are children they do not have the life experience or knowledge to make such decision. IMHO

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 74

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top