slug.com slug.com
1 1

hi, i just saw your video titled gay muslim tells all
as a gay muslim myself, struggling to leave this country to join my 8years long distance boyfriend, i think i have plenty to tell.
also i lived in two arab countries.
let me know if you need my email or something for further communication.

anonymousmause 2 Sep 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah babe please be super safe. thats more important than anything else.

i lived my entire life in the ME, aware of my sexuality since i was a little kid, i guess i can handle wearing the mask.
i lived in Egypt for 13 years, 9 of which i was cut from my family for finding out who i was, 3 years ago they started convincing me and telling me the "oh you are our son no matter what!", but that was not the case when i came back home, they don't know about my relationships, nor even want to ask about it, they asked once if i wanted to get married, of course i rejected the idea, excusing myself of being workaholic.
i have to respect their traditions, after all i live with them, and its only appropriate that i do not cross the line for now, i am not asexual, i can't be bi, i tried that before, it only ended up in a messy break up.
being the elder son in the middle east is a bigger deal than in the west, your children are more wanted and awaited than the rest, it would be nice if i could get surrogacy with my bf, still, thats not our my main focus.
i have to fail my projects in order to stay unable to afford marriage, i am a Big Time workaholic, but i have to keep low income for me to stay "out of the league".
of course 13years ago, i was threatened that of being shot if i came back home both by family members and strangers, having worked unofficially with the us army as interpreter and gay, receiving death threats was the norm for couple of months.
i was too young to join in the army.
i only got the chance to live abroad because my dad did not find out about my sexuality, until 2007 thats when allowance started declining severely to the point that couple of months during 2010 throughout 2012 i was only sent the college expenses.
i was lucky he was obligated to send the expenses due to his... position in the government, otherwise, i couldve been excommunicated from the family for good, which couldve been a better option.
i was welcomed back to the family when i started advancing my career in 2012, having my bf emotional support helped a lot, we grew up together and progressed our careers, just like any other healthy couple.
in 2017 my brother joined me in Egypt to finish his higher studies, he befriended me and convinced me that home is still a better option than living abroad, for two years he kept telling me that.
in 2019 i had left my 4years stable career to join them, in october 2019 i went back home, and until this day i regret believing in him.
that might sound like a family feud type of story, thats what i thought, until i met my primary school friend, whos ... also being pressured by his family to get married, i know for a fact that he is gay, we have many many mutual online gay friends on social media, but i can't confront him with that fact since he is a devout christian, and i do not want to interfere with that, i know he is not living his life, but i might have a better chance of leaving this country and i don't want to cause him any troubles.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top