slug.com slug.com
2 0

What girl crush do you have? I thought I'd ask you, you seem to like women. I would anyways because I might appear to be a guy but this guy knows a lot of girls, I would have girl crushes like plural even if I wasn't a chic, so that's why that I wanted to ask you what yours was. For me, like I would like some fictional girls, some celebrities and also definitely that girl Selena Gomez. I just have so many that, I couldn't just count one, like the first woman to try flying over the ocean, that was awesome, or the one that destroyed every bottle of booze that she could find during prohibition just because it killed her father, also an awesome one. But whatever, it can be just about anyone for you. I also like Womer Woman and Supergirl. I can't imagine you not having one already. I know I am a guy, and I think about this stuff, just I'd think about what girls that I at least can like for them being women, so, even for a person with no to little understanding of why to like girls, at least that person can just have a girl crush just because it is a girl crush, if you're gonna like women, why wouldn't you think about who is your favorite best even though it's true that you normally do not, that's how I think about it like, it just seems appropriate to be asking a girl especially one that also likes girls too, that's like the real reason that I'm asking because, I have asked other girls this too, and I'm like come on you're girls and you don't have a girl crush or you can't even say that their might be like one girl you like because they just are a girl, I would think that girls need to know what girls they like really are, that just seems logical right?

It shocks me that, girls, like real girls wouldn't even have or know what one of their real girl crushes may be. I can be satisfied with the freaken girl on the package of I can't believe it's not butter dude. I mean, what's her deal man, why is there this one female serving God damn butter to a bunch of men that were just on the sea for six months who haven't seen what these Indians are like, what's up with that, dude fuck that girl, she's just serving butter to a bunch of men and saying, "oh, I can't believe it's not butter," what the fuck, she probably just wants to be taken back with them so she can just serve butter to everyone else in England and all she says is I can't believe it's not butter, that's crazy man, but I like that girl anyway, why wouldn't I like a girl serving butter to men and she saying I just can't believe it's not butter. Heuuuaghhhgh, that slut. Or this girl, Pocahuntas I fucking hate this bitch, what the fuck pocahuntas, why are you being that one girl in history who just realized that you are a trader by your own people, a trader of the government of England too, and then you still wanted to simply just call it all being just what is for the love of a man who only did like you because you were an outsider to your own people the Native Americans, and then you're still going to say it's because you want that man's love anyhow even when what you're not saying is it's really just because you're a woman that you do, don't make the tragedy and most beautiful aspect of your love life based on these two principles woman one, on a man just a man, and two, that it is a sad story that you can't be a woman to just be able to do whatever that you want to and only because you love that one man. She pisses me off, but I love Pocahuntas, I can't tell if that's the most foolish or engenius thing that I've ever heard, nah screw that imagined, a girl ever to be doing before. Mother fucking Pocahuntis man, what a bitch.

Just give me one, one person, who anyone that is a girl that you can say that you like being a girl right now. I just wanna know, about 300 celebrities and about over 10,000 different fictional girls come to mind for me. I gotta know. I wanna know if this is just me right now or not, I mean, to me a girl like Samus Aran, don't, don't even get me started on this girl right now, she is a iconic huntress of the stars who lives in a suit of armor that she powers with her mind and her one job in life is to be a bounty hunter by hunting aliens and shit that she kills using her mentally powered suit with that has a flipping arm cannon on it, and that's all she does, is just exterminating planets, just a girl doing her job, doesn't even question it, by killing everything that moves, and at avenge her parents that was also killed by a dragon named Ripley like on the movie aliens Ripley is the girl that kills the queen, and this girl was thought up to be a joke, that's just it, no one knew who Samus actually was, until that sneaky bisnatch took off her helmet and low and behold there she was, now you can't even say the word Nintendo without referring to the most awesome biggest played game that Nintendo has ever made. That just sounds so awesome, being a girl to kill things all day long and blowing shit up to then go on ahead to kill more things, I don't know what about being a girl but that just sounds awesome if anyone could do it, she does it though, and that's why that I like Samus Aran. And Kesha. And Avril Lavigne, and Britney Spears. See I can't even stop myself. I just would have a girl I liked who I could call my girl crush, I have spent way too much time with girls alone with my psychic ability, I know I would know right now that I would know all that there is to girls right now. I can tell you everything about any and all every single last one of the girls you could put in front of me that are drawn, every single thing about them just by how they look. I can just look at a girl at tell you anything about her if I wanted to. It's not even that I would be having to spend using my psychic ability even able to do it either, because that's how much time that I've had to get to know real girls, saying that I don't know girls, is like if you said to Samus Aran that I know you think you can reach the people in danger because you're a woman but that's why that you're not going to be able to, because you are a woman, if you said that, I bet you that she'd just stare at you and most likely then probably blow herself up trying to save those people, that's kind of stupid. It seriously, I don't know, irritates me, to be knowing that there really are simply just girls that wouldn't have any girl crush, don't even know of what one they will like would even be. And that's why it's funny, because I am a woman and a man, and I think that girls should have one, it even puzzles me to no ends that they just simply some would not.

So, what do you think, Arielle, do you have any girls that you'd be crushing on being a girl too?

caseyxsharp 7 Sep 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my girl crush is 100% Nicole from the PussyCat Dolls. OMG she's smart, hot and talented.

Good answer!

Generally we have historically had male heroes and female sex goddesses. Cleopatra comes to mind as someone who changed the course of history by being the object of sexual desire for powerful men. Then there is Helen of Troy who was the object of desire that in theory cause the Greeks to destroy a rival civilization. The question is why these women.

High status women have an allure that lower status women of equal or superior physical attractiveness don't. Partly it is the appeal of the difficult to obtain. Value is at least in part tied to rarity. Is a diamond really more beautiful than an exquisitely cut piece of glass or an opal. Then there is the powerful inclination of humans to want to have what others have. If the neighbor has a new car pretty soon everyone in the neighborhood wants a new car. If everyone starts admiring a particular woman it elevates who desirability irrationally. Value is oddly contagious and irrational, driven by instincts we barely understand.

wolfhnd Level 8 Sep 13, 2020

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top