slug.com slug.com
6 12

New Video! Can A Conservative Convince Me To Vote For Trump2020? Let's talk about what he's DONE and not simply said. (We all know he's said some dumb ass shit)

ariellescarcella 7 Aug 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did some research when I was 18 and I came to the conclusion that Democrats are racists and liars. And their whole platform is to do nothing and lie until people start to believe the lie. i have to give the devil it's due. It's impressive how they can convince minorities that the Republicans are racist when there's no evidence of Republicans ever being discriminatory towards minorities as a party. From Jim Crow, to blocking the equal right back, the stop-and-frisk, and red lining their history on race relations is atrocious. No wonder they taking down Confederate statues. They're trying to erase their racist history by taking down their forefathers.

I wished Trump was racist. Lol

The video did point out that they can't use his policies to pinpoint homophobia or racism. Just feels.

From UK,but I find your Politics so much more interesting.What I find in the UK is that Centre Left (me), Centre and Right side minded people are more open to thoughts/ideas and try to find more opinions or news before making a choice.
Left, well I have no idea, as I've said before they slate me as Alt Right and Conservative when I've expressed views before on other Platforms.

For years we listened to "Trump Russia" and ignored China buying their way into WeChat, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. Chinese companies have invested in our media organizations but...PUTIN.

Now we watch a news media who ignores the brutality that those in Hong Kong face and tries to incite leftist violence here in the US. And as we roll into an election just 3 months away with NO DEBATES between Trump and Biden at all and Biden being kept literally in a closet somewhere so his dementia doesn't show we're hearing "Russian interference" again.

When you try to ask your remaining progressive friends if they think its weird that we're still wearing masks and censoring doctors who talk about sunlight, immune system boosting, and what remedies work effectively you are suddenly a bad person and/or a Nazi.

When you mention human trafficking--something whose numbers far outweigh COVID you're a Nazi for asking even though its how the entire black population got to the US 400 years ago.

When you mention the rise of MAPS or anything about celebrities like Corey Feldman, Justin Bieber, or Britney discussing pedophiles in Hollywood you are also a Nazi.

When you mention that no platforming books by JK Rowling is modern day book burning you are a transphobic Nazi.

I could go on but you get my point.

These people are telling you that you are transphobic, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, and a Nazi because you want open debate of ideas. That's all. They have labeled you the absolute worst for wanting debate.

So what happens when they have the Presidency, the Congress, and the Court now?

I asked my relatives why no one stood up when the Nazi's started to blame them for everything and the response was basically that they thought it would blow over.

every election I can remember (I'm 70) has been the choice between "the lesser of two evils".
In this election a vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for the rapid deconstruction of USA. Seriously.
Think about that.

iThink Level 9 Aug 8, 2020

What about Trump's attitude towards climate change and his near indifference towards Covid? Like when he said about using bleach to clear out the virus or that drug as a "cure" which has actually killed people because he suggested it? It's pretty irresponsible.

"Climate Change" is a hoax. I suggest you go look at Tony Hellers research - watch his short videos on You tube.

Trump is not nor has he ever been "indifferent" toward COVID. Your assertion is ridiculous to put it kindly.

Trump never encouraged anyone to swallow or to inject bleach. Furthermore if you're stupid enough to swallow bleach then you're probably so stupid the world would be better off if you did die. LOL
What about those idiots who got the stupid idea of swallowing Tide pods...I suppose you think that's Trumps fault too?

Rather than depending on the likes of CNN, BBC, MSNBC...etc to tell you what to think you might try doing your own objective research and to think for yourself. Try looking up a subject (its really easy with the WWW you know - you know, Google and other search engines? I find you tube to be a great resource. And you know what? I intentionally look at vids from all sides before I decide what to believe. One point of interest on this. There are about 20 posts/videos bashing Trump to 1 video defending him. I watch both. You should try it - its not hard.

iThink - We are contemporaries and I agree w/ you. My entire life on Long Island, NY. LI was created when the Climate Changed and material (rock, soil) that was pushed by Glaciers during the Ice was left behind. Today, they announced it hasn't been this hot in Death Valley since 1931. The Native Americans crossed a frozen land bridge from Asia into NA. Now it's called the Bering Sea, the divide between the two largest landmasses on Earth: Eurasia and The Americas. All shows it HAS been Hotter & Colder in the past. And will again. As to COVID, the darling of the media Dr. Fauci has changed positions repeatedly! Originally, Fauci said " on coronavirus fears: No need to change lifestyle yet" on the Today show. He's been searching for a HIV vaccine for 40 years. But we've developed enough therapeutic drugs that Magic Johnson has been living w/ the disease since 1991.

@Geezer yep

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top