slug.com slug.com
8 6

I smell a false dichotomy in the making.

I think the groundwork is being laid (consciously or not - probably not) for a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation regarding trans sexuality. If you don't want to sleep with pre-op trans people, you are a transphobe. If you do want to sleep with them, you're a chaser. Why is this important?

Well, the entire movement thrives on guilt, and is based on shaming other people. Because when a person feels guilty they will try to disguise it by becoming even more fanatic, by becoming "more Catholic than the Pope." And that is how you get people to march in lockstep.

It's also very handy to have a catch-all explanation as for why you shouldn't listen to someone's argument. The whole grievance studies movement has done its best to insulate their theories against all criticism - male or white fragility, for instance, can be used to explain any and all criticisms of the theories they are part of. Cis fragility already gives 1,150,000 hits on Google, so it's a term you need to know.

So what can you do when people argue that your argument is invalid because you are a transphobe, or a chaser, or exhibiting cis fragility? Well, explain calmly to them that this is an ad hominem argument, and thus is not a valid counterpoint. And say that if they don't accept logic and reason there is no point in discussing things with them, since those are the tools we use to discuss things. Everything else is just shouting into the wind.

Anders 6 July 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

oh its already laid...pun intended.

No person is obligated to sleep with trans people -- pre op, post op, whatever. You have every right to say "I don't date trans people". Rational trans people are already aware of this... And they get plenty of dates, cuz they aren't insane.

cis-fragility... wow. As much as I know about this stuff, it never ceases to amaze me how much it never ceases to amaze me.

govols Level 8 July 23, 2020

You can't reason with unreasonable people. Radicals aren't reasonable.

You're right that it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario. This kind of thinking is why I walked away from my former friend group. These people don't want to analyze or compromise. They just want to yell until everyone agrees with them.

Very well put. No notes other than that your Catholic guilt reference cracked me up.

Actual transpeople with dysphoria exist. They are not the larger movement of special nonbinary snowflakes who require all of their feelings to be validated at all times. Those in that larger movement have fallen prey to the politicians and activists paid for by Pedophile Incorporated.

Yes, my friends, I have been redpilled. I spent the last four nights reading the evidence on Epstein and Maxwell, saw the connections to the 1500 kids gone missing from ICE camps, saw the connections to all of the major political players. I've read the FBI reports, the victims stories, the connections to major lobbies--we are living in a false reality aided by media.

Transpeople are just part of the useful idiots the left has always used as foot soldiers then killed post-revolution. This time we have a group of people who are also caught with underage people in their closets. Why they are pushing for this to take is so you can remove sexual agency. Why they are pushing for children to transition is so they can push to lower the age of consent. Why would you be mature enough to know its necessary to take hormones and have surgery to change your "gender" but not for sex?

Did you realize that in the Kenneth Rannier and NVIXXM group there were kids sent to a private school? No. The news media didn't cover that like they don't cover the fact that a half-million children go missing EVERY YEAR.

<a href="https://www.missingkids.org/footer/media/KeyFacts" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[missingkids.org]**

We put the nation in masks for 100k people--with comorbid disorders, mind you--who died of a virus but each year we just up and lose a half-million children? No big news coverage of that pandemic.

I don't care who anyone wants to fuck willingly but this non-consent bullshit is a bellweather of what's to come and it is not pretty.

"Well, explain calmly to them that this is an ad hominem argument, and thus is not a valid counterpoint. And say that if they don't accept logic and reason there is no point in discussing things with them, since those are the tools we use to discuss things."

I wish it were that easy. Agruing with someone who resorts to ad hominem is usually a waste of time and energy in my experience.

Lilu Level 5 July 22, 2020

Given most types of people that argue for identity politics do NOT share my identity - I note they are incapable of adequately analyzing my arguments from a valid position. It tosses it back at them.

But you are right that many arguments are being cast as heads I win, tails you lose. It reminds me of a movie 'conclusion': the only way to win, is to not play the game.

"Wargames" - name of the movie.

@Anders I'll look it up - hold on....yep Matthew Broderick and Allie Sheedy. two cute kids back in the day.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top