slug.com slug.com
1 2

Hey Arielle!

Just watched your latest video on BLM and how the mentality is so similar to that of radical trans topics. Loved it, by the way - your guest was great.

I wanted to share this with you, in case you haven't seen it already.
[assets2.hrc.org]

On page three of this HRC resource document, you can read new word definitions like:
"Front Hole" - which is to say, "internal genitals" which can sometimes lubricate themselves.

And, the kicker is this: A Vagina is no longer a woman's body part. Oh, no no no... a vagina is "Genitals of trans women who've undergone bottom surgery."

See what they did there? So crafty those language ninjas.

Seems like Govts. of the world who are in the UN, are receiving their dictates from said body and decimates the propaganda in their respective countries, in the most effective way for that particular country.

Here in Canada, it's all about being nice and respectful. Sure, you don't need to understand or even agree with whoever is telling you red is blue. The problem is we seem to apply that way of benevolent thinking towards govt. changes in policies, and culture changes as well.

In the U.S. they've attacked your pride and made you feel like horrible people if you weren't agreeing or at least, keeping your mouth shut... as you've said. So, they're trying to make you into us... well, don't let them!

I love the United States of America and its constitution. The idea and the experiment of it... the fruits it bared far outweighed its corruption until the corruption became to obvious to miss.

Quebec, my province, tends to be a bit more like Americans in that way. More combative, defensive of our culture. Of course, we're also called the most racist province in the country by the other province - or so the media would have us think. Anyway, I digress...

I felt chatty and thought I'd send you that link - I almost fell off my chair when I read "front hole", not gonna lie. lol

Peace,
M.

wribit 3 July 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ugh ive seen this and i HOPE it's only language to use when trans people are speaking to other trans people in a "safe space" because there is no way in hell ill ever call my vagina a front hole.

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top