Common Denominators V
by Joe Kelley
11-24-2022

BRUNSON, RALAND J.
Petitioner
vs.
ALMA S. ADAMS, ET AL.
[supremecourt.gov]

“The Government hereby waives its right to file a response to the petition in this case, unless requested to do so by the Court.”
November 23, 2022

For this Case, No. 22-0380 to be ignored by anyone is to measure the State of The Infantile Nation-State Legal Fiction Crime Scene.

A mind is a terrified thing to waste when enslaved by Legal Fiction, as measured by the increases in substance abuse, depression, insanity, and suicide Nations-Wide which is World Wide.

The sheer weight of misdirecting Actionable Artificial Intelligence bears down upon humanity like a colossal Storm Troopers Jackboot balancing the full weight of Boots on the Ground on top of one not-yet-raised Infant Head. The human moral mind is oozing out like stomping on an open tube of food paste.

Made from Bugs in The Infantile State.

You, the people, haven’t got a clue, save for those riding this wave, as the expiration date arrived and is now far behind in the rearview mirror. The “government” obstructs justice until the “government court” orders the “government” to Stand-Down from its immunity perch high above the slaves who are feverishly licking the Jack Boots of the Infantile State in the vain attempt to justify the unjust, as if asking for mercy from the proven to be unmerciful will once in a millennium turn gravity up instead of down.

But wait, could cooler heads be working counter-spells behind another curtain, like the days before the fall of The Iron Curtain?

If the claims made by the merciless Caligula wannabe Cult members agree, unanimously, that they cannot be held accountable to the facts that matter in their torturous abuse of their slaves, then let them eat slaves?

Let them poison humanity one slave infant at a time until all the slaves are consumed by all the masters because interrupting the enemy in the persecution of an obvious mistake IS a mistake?

After the beast system consumes all the slaves, what next?

Is this checkers, or an episode of Survivor?

ORDER AND JUDGMENT
[supremecourt.gov]
Date Filed 10/06/2022

I. Background
“Mr. Brunson filed a pro se civil action in Utah state court against hundreds of members of Congress, President Joseph Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, and former Vice President Michael Pence. He alleged that before accepting the electoral votes on January 6, 2021, defendants intentionally refused to investigate evidence that the November 2020 presidential election was fraudulent.”

Duh.

How many slaves are investing the fruits of their forced labor into fraudulent protection services?

“[A state constitution] is not the beginning of a community, nor the origin of private rights; it is not the fountain of law, nor the incipient state of government; it is not the cause, but consequence, of personal and political freedom; it grants no rights to the people, but is the creature of their power, the instrument of their convenience. Designed for their protection in the enjoyment of the rights and powers which they possessed before the constitution was made, it is but the framework of the political government, and necessarily based upon the pre-existing condition of laws, rights, habits, and modes of thought.”

What does that legalese mean to the average slave?

Since 1774, save for the average slave, the Law of The Land in America has been acknowledged.

Like gravity, natural law prevails on this planet, notwithstanding claims of Flat Earth in the Petri Dish Theory.

Lab Rats growing like inhuman vegetables planted on the Tax Farm Plantations.

The Law of The Land is inside each defender as each defender acknowledges that slaves are inhuman when slaves give their masters permission to force the slave to labor for the master’s exclusive benefit at the expense of the slave's life and liberty.

No, Joe, say it isn’t so, Joe, because Joe, you are so, so, so so.

Yes, blame me, that is what your master has told you to do, so just follow orders and then wait for the next order to follow, because work must be done, otherwise, your master cannot smile while you torture yourself, your mind, and our soul, in the vain effort to make natural law unnatural.

Humans turned into inhuman beings because the previous 5-Monkey Congress gave the ORDER AND JUDGMENT to the slaves.

Does anyone still remember why we must obey?

America has in hand but has not held the system of justice that includes the natural order where humans agree not to inflict cruel and unusable punishment upon each other, and for you the reader I am going to point you to an example of how that type of natural order is manifested in trying times.

Regurgitating the facts that matter in human precedent.

There was an Emperor named Marcus Aurelius in command of the Roman version of rules, and then there was an Emperor named Caligula in command of the Roman version of rules, so one might want to see how the span of humanity can shift according to the changing winds as one Ruler helps humanity be human and another Ruler tortures humanity until humanity is no longer human.

On our dimes, our watches, with our manufactured consent.

Roman Civil Rule is a set of Rules that allows cruel and unusual punishments to be the RULE and not the exception, or, depending upon which Ruler takes the Throne, the RULE might shift with the changing tide to a gentler machine gun hand.

Mark was not the Mark of the Beast, but Caligula said, in Latin, hold my beer.

Those are not the rules that founded America, because the rules that founded America did not ever allow anyone to inflict cruel and unusual punishment upon anyone by law.

It is unconscionably unjustly unspeakable.

Precedents were set long ago to manifest natural laws that assemble organically into The Law of The Land.

The Inquisition, for example, is a precedent that presided over a time when cruel and unusual punishment was the RULE and not the exception, and the fate of those inflicting cruel and unusual punishment upon everyone weaker, made those inflicting pain weaker of mind, body, and spirit, as the ROT of inhumanity ate the brains of the formerly human beings.

Dotage writ large.

“Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.”
Englishman’s Right: A Dialogue between a Barrister at Law and a Juryman, John Hawles, 1763

Has the ban on cruel and unusual punishment ever been antiquated in antiquity?

Original writs form from the foundation of the whole truth of equal footing.

Moral boots on the ground.

“My son, do not walk in the way with them. Keep your feet from their path, For their feet run to evil And they hasten to shed blood. 17 Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird; But they lie in wait for their own blood; They ambush their own lives. So are the ways of everyone who gains by violence ; It takes away the life of its possessors."
Proverbs

Can anyone say, Quo Warranto?

There is a ring to it.

My precious.

How torturous is it to be in a position of power that can twist the mind of a victim into a fraudulent belief in the right to inflict cruel and unusual punishment upon oneself by paying your tormentor for that executive privilege?

Let me help you with that cruel and unusual punishment, after all, I am an authority on the matter.

Does a malevolent mind send a signal to the face contorted with malice to express a fraudulent version of joy?

Laughter?

Conceived in Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
"The prevalent practice of fornication by the masters with the female slaves was regarded as “a pleasant method to secure slaves at a cheap rate.”

Please Lord, don’t take the girl!

How much does it cost the tormentor hell-bent on tormenting the girl?

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

When one can’t convince the kidnap victim of the right in slavery, one might turn to bedazzling them in the brilliance of legalese!

On pillars so high...

The defenders of republics worthy of the title seek, search, and discover those among us who torture us for fun, and then the evidence of the discovery is ran like the wind to the local grand jury for validation.

Speedy man, or woman, or biologist.

The validation is called a True Bill, and the ORDER places the defendant before the whole truth and fellow defenders of republics assembled as trial jurors.

Biased!

Well, for the whole truth or just another treasonous fraud, Caligula?

Once the trial is in the rearview mirror, the Trial Transcripts serve to the public in a republic earning the Title, the nuts, and bolts, of The Law of The Land, in no uncertain terms, beyond reasonable doubt.

Anti-magic.

Where is the “government" at any time in that ORDER?

The people defend the people, or...

The government is only needed for executing ORDERS
by jurors, or, The Law of The Land has been antiquated and annexed by Masters of Slaves.

Even the Roman Generals learned this lesson, so if someone is going to pull HIS story out of their behind, then they too confess their desire to rot their own soul as they too move from victim to victim reestablishing unjustifiable cruel and unusual punishment as their RULE that they vote into POWER.

On your watch, with your dimes.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top