shall be deprived of life, liberty or property, without due
process of law.”

Article 1 Section 2 of the Constitution of Utah; “All courts
shall be open . . .which shall be administered without
denial or unnecessary delay; and no person shall be barred
from prosecuting or defending before any tribunal in this
State, by himself or counsel, any civil cause to which he is a
party.”

Curiously missing from the above is any mention of an independent grand jury, but the action above is to place the demanded access to remedy at the foot of those charged with that duty, so refusal of that demand confesses outlawry on the part of the party refusing due process of law.

Due process of law proceeds from a whole truth equal footing foundation or it does not, and every step leaves a trail of evidence, even the last step taken.

Founded upon the land, from the first step to the last, each human being human steps each step, and each step leaves a footprint and an exchange of human material evidence at the scene of each step.

Defenders defending the public in a republic are often not those who get credit for their contributions, and the best and brightest star in that fact is that those best and brightest are not in it for the credit that they earn.

Constitutional Law
by Carl Miller
[freedom-school.com]

16Am Jur 2d., Sec. 114:
“As to the construction, with reference to Common Law, an important cannon of construction is that constitutions must be construed to reference to the Common Law.” “ The Common Law, so permitted destruction of the abatement of nuisances by summary proceedings and is was never supposed that a constitutional provision was intended to interfere with this established principle and although there is no common law of the United States in a since of a national customary law as distinguished from the common law of England, adopted in the several states. In interpreting the Federal Constitution, recourse may still be had to the aid of the Common Law of England. It has been said that without reference to the common law, the language of the Federal Constitution could not be understood.”

Carl Miller is the exception to the rule that National Debt Slaves are stupid and servile and they deserve everything they get for abdicating their moral duty to protect themselves and therefore, by proxy, protect the public in every republic earning that Title of distinction.

U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, Article Five:
“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous, crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury,...”

How many people in America can raise their hand and wave proudly that they voted into office the most discrete, honest, honorable, and nonpartisan Grand Juror into power to command all civil and criminal jurisdiction in their republic County in their republic State in the republic Federation of Independent States, so as to ensure that the Swamp never ever can gain the least foothold of deceptive power anywhere from sea to shining sea?

But Joe, we have 911, it is good for the National Interest like Brawndo is good for the plants on the Tax Farm Plantation.

The People's Panel
The Grand Jury in the United States, 1634 - 1941
Richard D. Younger
Page 3

"They proved their effectiveness during the Colonial and Revolutionary periods in helping the colonists resist imperial interference. They provided a similar source of strength against outside pressure in the territories of the western United States, in the subject South following the Civil War, and in Mormon Utah. They frequently proved the only effective weapon against organized crime, malfeasance in office, and corruption in high places.

“But appreciation of the value of grand juries was always greater in times of crisis, and, during periods when threats to individual liberty were less obvious, legal reformers, efficiency experts, and a few who feared government by the people worked diligently to overthrow the institution. Proponents of the system, relying heavily on the democratic nature of the people's panel, on its role as a focal point for the expression of the public needs and the opportunity provided the individual citizen for direct participation in the enforcement of law, fought a losing battle. Opponents of the system leveled charges of inefficiency and tyranny against the panels of citizen investigators and pictured them as outmoded and expensive relics of the past. Charges of "star chamber" and "secret inquisition" helped discredit the institution in the eyes of the American people, and the crusade to abolish the grand jury, under the guise of bringing economy and efficiency to local government, succeeded in many states.”

Does anyone know the whole truth about the Star Chambers of infamy?

Does anyone have any knowledge of the routine deception known as “blame the victim”?

Joe, Joe, Joe, you know, you know, you know Brawndo is good for the Economy.

Notes on the State of Virginia
by Thomas Jefferson, 1781
“The state is divided into counties. In every county are appointed magistrates, called justices of the peace, usually from eight to thirty or forty in number, in proportion to the size of the county, of the most discreet and honest inhabitants. They are nominated by their fellows, but commissioned by the governor, and act without reward. These magistrates have jurisdiction both criminal and civil. If the question before them be a question of law only, they decide on it themselves: but if it be of fact, or of fact and law combined, it must be referred to a jury. In the latter case, of a combination of law and fact, it is usual for the jurors to decide the fact, and to refer the law arising on it to the decision of the judges. But this division of the subject lies with their discretion only. And if the question relate to any point of public liberty, or if it be one of those in which the judges may be suspected of bias, the jury undertake to decide both law and fact. If they be mistaken, a decision against right, which is casual only, is less dangerous to the state, and less afflicting to the loser, than one which makes part of a regular and uniform system. In truth, it is better to toss up cross and pile in a cause, than to refer it to a judge whose mind is warped by any motive whatever, in that particular case. But the common sense of twelve honest men gives still a better chance of just decision, than the hazard of cross and pile. These judges execute their process by the sheriff or coroner of the county, or by constables of their own appointment. If any free person commit an offence against the commonwealth, if it be below the degree of felony, he is bound by a justice to appear before their court, to answer it on indictment or information. If it amount to felony, he is committed to jail, a court of these justices is called; if they on examination think him guilty, they send him to the jail of the general court, before which court he is to be tried first by a grand jury of 24, of whom 13 must concur in opinion: if they find him guilty, he is then tried by a jury of 12 men of the county where the offence was committed, and by their verdict, which must be unanimous, he is acquitted or condemned without appeal.”

If you won’t vote to present each of the worst criminals first with their warranted exposure to the whole truth bearing down upon them from every possible footstep discovered as they moved from victim to victim during their riots in the blood of the innocent, then who will?

911:
“What is your emergency?”

Joe:
“The Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predator WOKE Artificially Intelligent Drones are rioting in the blood of the innocent, including their refusal to bring the whole truth down upon their organized Cartel.”

911:
“I will connect you immediately to your local county Grand Jury so that they can present the accused with their trial by jury in a Court of Law, anything else?”

Joe:
“Thanks, time is measured in innocent lives per second.”

Roger and Me
Scott Ritter, 23 hr ago
[scottritterextra.com]

“I could do that, I thought. That’s something I could give my life for—a life where no one kills the children anymore.”

Will no one actually do something to save humanity from the inhuman treasonous frauds WHO protect and serve themselves as they move unencumbered from victim to victim as the defenders continue to ask the confessed treasonous frauds for their permission to defend against them?

Is this the full measure of The Infantile Nation-State Legal Fiction Con?

How about a quo warranto?

Joe.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sloppy Joe and his gang use the Constitution to roll joints.

sqeptiq Level 10 Nov 23, 2022

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top