slug.com slug.com
0 0

Civil National Military Divisions III
by Joe Kelley
11-7-2022

Did Wall Street fund FDR, Hitler and the Bolsheviks? Looking at Prof. Antony C Sutton's theory

“History isn’t as boring as some people think, and my goal is to get people talking about it. I also want to dispel the myths and distortions that ruin our perception of the past by asking a simple question - “But is this really the case?”. I have a 2:1 Degree in History and a passion for early 20th Century conflicts (mainly WW2). I’m therefore approaching this like I would an academic essay. Lots of sources, quotes, references and so on. Only the truth will do.”

In the video at time 16:20:
“So by funding the Nazis to take on the Soviet Union, you’re destroying what you already built, which makes no sense.”

The speaker who spoke that message disagrees with Sutton for reasons claimed in the video.

Germany could have invaded England and that would have removed the foothold location for American Military Spending, National Debt as yet to be spent, by those making Bank on World War II. Warmongers warmonger with National Debt Central Bank Fraud deep pockets of The Deep State.

Germany did not invade England, and that decision made no sense, not to the German Military leaders like Adolf Galland, or anyone with a functioning moral brain. The Globalist Central Banking Fraud Stooge Hitler ordered the Luftwaffe to stop winning the Battle of Britain, at a time when England was almost prepared for invasion, doing so by turning the successful bombing campaign targeting British Airfields into TERROR bombing Civilian Targets. The obvious result was achieved, Central Bankers and Warmongers get to spend all that U.S.A. Inc. LLC National Debt on “winning” the TERROR WAR.

That type of non-sense was also the non-sense story retold in Korea. The successful American fighter pilots were ordered to stand down when nearing the Chinese Communist border during fights with the Chinese fighter planes that had crossed that border to attack Americans fighting North Korean fighter planes. Diplomats diplomatically follow the programmed pogrom script in the TERROR WAR that if ended ends the cash cow.

Time 18:00
“So this is where Sutton’s Theory breaks down.”

Ah, no, that is where your comments break down. The Global Nationalists (Nationalism means the same thing as Totalitarian Dictatorship) need at least 3 Nation-States in constant war with each other, and that was confirmed in the “Fiction” titled 1984 written by George Orwell.

It is not a Conspiracy Theory when it keeps happening for millennia, as those in power routinely blame their dirty deeds on “humanity.”

Oceania blames Eastasia and Eurasia, and the common denominator according to the psychopathic Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predator “Class” is humanity killing each other as ordered by...guess WHO?

Humanity is inhuman, not US. We the people are here to help those other persons with their unemployment problems that we create.

The problem created to ensure demand for the Final Solution offered to desperate humanity made desperate by...guess WHO?

Here is a tidbit on the whole Monopoly Central Banking Final Solution to the problems they create, so as to then sell their Final Solution to their desperate victims made desperate by the cartel members.

SILVIO GESELL AND THE WÖRGL EXPERIMENT
[tontinecoffeehouse.com]

"There was one small Austrian town that decided to implement its own currency, in parallel to the official Austrian shilling. It was in the town of Wörgl, along the Inn River in the Austrian state of Tyrol, where Gesell’s ideas were implemented in 1932, two years after his death. Like other towns in Austria, Wörgl was experiencing high unemployment and many of the out-of-work no longer qualified for unemployment allowances as a result of how long they had been jobless. Some 500 people were unemployed in the town of 4,000 and another 1,000 were unemployed in its rural immediate environs.”

“In the end, though Fischer attempted to influence the American presidential candidate Franklin D. Roosevelt to support the idea, such a radical monetary invention was not implemented in America. Even its days in the Austrian Tyrol were numbered. Thanks to its growing fame, the currency caught the unfavorable attention of the Austrian central bank which through the courts managed to have such currencies outlawed.”

Arguments over “fiat currency” notwithstanding, the rule by natural law is that competition offers people something better at a lower cost compared to Monopoly which enforces something worse at a much higher cost. Pay US your liberty, free markets, and the rising tide that lifts all boats, and you get Perpetual War for Perpetual Profits.

Let's make a deal.

Monopoly is The Titanic.

Having three ships instead of only one affords the Monopolists their life raft, as they disguise themselves as women and children, always able to move from the falling Empire that they dump, moving then to the rising Empire that they pump, while the third Empire is roughly a third of the way through the harmonic and demonic Cycle.

Programmed pogroms are so, so, so profitable. Why end a good thing?

Nationalism in each location keeps the plants planted inside the local National Debt Plantation, always desperate for more benefits during each BOOM cycle, and always desperate for more benefits during each BUST cycle, always spending, spending, spending, on beating the other Nation-States to a bloody pulp, or else.

Parallel societies, escaping the organs of The Infantile Nation-State Debt Monopoly, as in The Wörgl ongoing Experiment, happens more often than generally advertised, so that fact is not obvious to the plants planted on the Tax Farm Plantations.

What recently happened to the Central Bankers in Iceland?

This Is Where Bad Bankers Go to Prison
By Edward Robinson and Omar Valdimarsson
March 30, 2016 at 9:01 PM PDT
[bloomberg.com]

What is Cryto Currency?

Time 20:50
“He talks about Standard Oil...”

Standard Oil of New Jersey had patents on synthesizing oil out of coal, not just lead. Look at the book and movie called The Formula for the reasons why Germany could not have become a Military POWER without the power to power the Military.

See also The Crimes and Punishment of I.G. Farben.
[archive.org]

Germany had lots of coal but no Petroleum to fuel the Luftwaffe in particular. “Wall Street” (actual people responsible for their actions) powered up Nazi Germany with the power needed, making bank on future profits with War Time No-Bid Contracts, standard warmonger operating procedure, as most of the world becomes desperate for the power to purchase capital leverage against the enemy combatants. The problem created on schedule is the same problem that then requires a pre-placed and pre-planned solution to Build Back Better at Bargain Basement Prices.

A Real Estate Acquisition Plan.

Capital flight, put options, futures, and real assets. Title me, baby.

I want a title!

The Law of The Land is for sale, but I’m not selling my share.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top