slug.com slug.com
0 0

Money Changes Purchase Power IV
by Joe Kelley
11-3-2022

Phospholipase A2
Mike Adams Interviews Dr. Bryan Ardis - COVID-19 & Snake Venom (Includes Dr. Pierre Kory Reaction)
Sunfellow On COVID-19 Published April 14, 2022 81,383 Views
[rumble.com]

The whole truth is the warrant to prosecute a cause of action at law, not a confessed outlaw issuing a criminal order to stand down.

ǫ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ, '𝟷𝟽', ᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀsᴏɴ ǫ, ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴜᴄᴀs ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴅ
[facebook.com]

Time: 16:00

Charlie Ward
“Do not criticize…”

Really?

How is that not the same thing as the so-called LEFT does?

If YOU are guilty of FRAUD, then the whole truth warrants a cause of action in defense of YOUR targeted victims.

If not, then what could you possibly fear from critical inspection by anyone exposing the whole truth?

Time: 17:00

“...move to another truther...”

What happens when none of the so-called “truthers” dare to question the 1789 crime scene documented for all to see? What if all the “truthers,” left, right, and center, cannot admit that “we the people” threw “other persons” under the bus to ensure a “Civil War” with "their" National Constitution of 1789, that they still can't admit isn't Federal without fraudulently redefining the meanings of words?

None-of-the-above truthers dare to touch the facts that matter with a 31,179 000,000,000.00 mile long pole, growing miles longer by the microsecond.

The 1789 U.S. CORPSE National-Debt Current Score
[usdebtclock.org]

June 14, 1788
Patrick Henry:
"Mr. Chairman, it is now confessed that this is a national government. There is not a single federal feature in it. It has been alleged, within these walls, during the debates, to be national and federal, as it suited the arguments of gentlemen.

"But now, when we have heard the definition of it, it is purely national."

Time: 19:45

“...show love...”

If YOU have joined the CULT that obeys criminal orders without question, having given to a foreign power YOUR independent, individual power to conscientiously object to following orders without question, then YOU cannot ever return to a moral path.

By YOUR choice.

How can anyone decide to “follow” YOU on YOUR path without asking YOU critical questions that may expose YOU to the whole truth, confessed by YOU, as YOU either wither under the exposure YOU suffer when sunlight is directed at YOU, or that you shine even brighter than a star?

2023 Will Be 2020
Published by dreizinreport on October 30, 2022
“…..which owns OVER A QUARTER TRILLION DOLLARS of U.S. Government debt…..”

Remember the rules, if you own it you can sell it, and if you do not own it, someone else can sell it, so WHO owns National Debt?

Globalist Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators Own National Debts.

Nation-States are their chess pieces, defrauded, demoralized, destabilized, defunded, Hypernormalized, groomed, pumped, dumped, risen, fallen, raided, extorted, kidnapped, reprogrammed, dictated, edicted, evicted, extorted, forced into labor, robbed, raped, brainwashed, manufactured to fraudulently consent, tortured for fraudulent confessions, hunted down as fraudulently accused witches and Enemies of the legal fiction naked emperor infantile State, run by Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predator Drone Sleeper Cell WOKE Inhuman Walking Dead Corpses.

Quickie - James O'Keefe, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, Timcast IRL - IIA Operations
Brendon Lee O’Connell
3,168 views Oct 31, 2022 Taken from Video 81, "The Lives Of Others".

Yes sir, how high!

If you are willing and able to fund a government outside your own control, where you have no control at all, look far down that path to the possible slide into the abyss now called Omnicide and consider the work you may have to do to build a shelf to arrest your progress down that slippery slope, once you finally decide to take back a minuscule crumb of your gift to your tormentors.

Cold, starving, dehydrated, and lacking sleep, you claw with your finger and toe nails into the side of the slippery slope so as to arrest your independent, individual progress down the slippery slope, accelerating down into hell on earth. As you claw your way to arrest your rapid progress toward much more than mere suicide, knowing that you paid for it, more of the blowback that you paid for makes you even more depressed, as innocent children zoom past, while you begin to slow down and tear off precious digits, fingernails first, then toes, then a hand worn down to a stub. Then, once you have managed to build something solid to stand on, credit your wisdom to do so, finally a foundation and a flood of the whole truth, MY STAR! Knowing the work required to get warmth, food, water, and sleep, but only a foothold on a cliff for shelter, and a distant thought enters your mind, thinking, thinking, thinking, can I get anyone else to help me, as I start building steps back up the slippery slope? Was it all worth the effort?

From your solid foundation of the whole truth, you can see all those other persons still paying for their slide into hell on earth as they zoom past, with or without a “help me” sign waving frantically at you as they zoom past

Does each traveler zooming toward Omnicide on their own dimes, on their own watch, hold a real help me sign or a fraudulent ONE?

What about the children following the sign "No Children LEFT without an exposed behind?"

A fraudulent “help me” sign is someone stealing what you managed to claw from your hard-earned foundation of the whole truth dug out of the side of that slippery slope. They want to take you with them so that they can go faster down to “our” hell on earth.

Can you risk saving someone with a true “help me” sign as they are zooming past your solid foundation? They are not digging in, so it is someone not yet managing to even discover that they do not know the whole truth about their “gift” to Satan.

Satan’s helpers, once discovered, get invited to the whole truth process in republics.

The law of the land equal footing foundation.

Satan says do not question Satan’s orders.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top