slug.com slug.com
1 1

Bad Apple Bunches IV
by Joe Kelley
10-28-2022

“The West is playing a "dangerous, bloody and... filthy" game in its quest for "world domination", says Vladimir Putin.
“The Russian president claims western countries are attempting to "contain and block" the free development of other civilisations.”
[twitter.com]
“...denies the sovereignty of countries and nations,...”

Humanity is made up of natural-born human beings allowed to develop naturally according to the laws of nature, with or without an independent individual concept of a moral God intervening, or conversely an immoral counterfeit “God” obstructing the natural process that proceeds naturally as human beings represent humanity from beginning to end.

We the people are the other persons too, except those who choose otherwise.

Currently, the networks of communication flooding planet earth include narratives and images of inhumanity overpowering humanity to such an extent that had there never been a single individual human conception of an evil God, Satan, or The Devil, to start creating the Myth, it matters not, because an actual manifestation of Evil in human form has been born in fact and now roams the Earth satiating its lust for innocent blood.

If the Devil was never born out of an independent individual human imagination, an illegal fiction, spreading like a nightmare from victim to victim, it certainly exists now in an inhuman form.

Patient Zero the supper spreader artificial intelligent predator drone sleeper cell has WOKE up.

The first bad apple, the Evil One incarnate, leaves evidence behind as he/she/it rapidly consumes humanity one innocent victim after the other unencumbered by any human defender alone or in any number of defenders large or small.

In fact, the inhuman pandemic is alive and well on Earth and spreading like wildfire.

If the Evil One had to face even one defender, then how on Earth would such a human being appear in the flesh? The just one is born to defend humanity from inhumanity. How does that appear to another human being? Does anyone possess the capacity to see the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me, or you, or anyone else, helping and NOT harming on purpose?

“Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you. shall also do to them; for this is the law and the prophets.”
Mathew 7:12

So, ah, Joe, that means I can do whatever I want to anyone, right, even things I would defend against, because Jesus paid for my sins, right, Joe, right, nudge, nudge, wink, wink?

“Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.”
Englishman’s Right
by John Hawles

Someone doing harm to an innocent victim, finishing the job, moving to the next innocent victim, finishing that serial torture and murder of humanity, moving to the next, the next, and the next, has a long, long, long way to go before that serial torturing murderer ever reaches the number of victims tortured and murdered by the root fraud rooted in fraudulent American Patriotism.

"America has never been able to deal with the issue of slavery, never been able to deal with the issue of the oppression of women, never been able to deal with the issue of the notion that even today many huge business people have mainly that a lot of people ought to work and not make living wages."
Reverend Jim Lawson, Complete Transcript of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination Conspiracy Trial, November 15 to December 8, 1999

But, Joe, I have my fraudulent flag and my oath to protect me. I paid my dues, so your sticks and stones can’t break my bones.

14th of October, 1774
"On the same day, Congress unanimously resolved, “that the respective colonies are entitled to the common law of England, and more especially to the great and inestimable privilege of being tried by their peers of the vicinage according to the course of that law.” They further resolved, “that they were entitled to the benefit of such of the English statutes as existed at the time of their colonization, and which they have, by experience, respectively found to be applicable to their several and local circumstances.” They also resolved, that their ancestors, at the time of their immigration, were “entitled to all the rights, liberties, and immunities, of free and natural-born subjects within the realms of England.”

On the 20th day of October 1774
“This agreement contained a clause to discontinue the slave trade, and a provision not to import East India tea from any part of the world. In the article respecting non-exportations, the sending of rice to Europe was excepted."

On the 1st of April, 1775
"On this occasion, the importation of slaves was expressly prohibited."

Articles of Confederation: March 1, 1781
I.
The Stile of this Confederacy shall be
"The United States of America"

IV.
“The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different States in this Union, the free inhabitants of each of these States, paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice excepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several States; and the people of each State shall free ingress and regress to and from any other State, and shall enjoy therein all the privileges of trade and commerce...”

V.
"In determining questions in the United States in Congress assembled, each State shall have one vote.”

XIII.
“Every State shall abide by the determination of the United States in Congress assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the Union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a Congress of the United States, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every State.”

Rhode Island refused to send delegates to the committee fraudulently assembled to adjust the Federal Constitution that created The United States of America. Congress never agreed to annihilate the rules that gave congress authority, so there was no moral justification to RATIFY a fraudulent new treaty or dirty deal known even then as The Dirty Compromise.

Those unconstitutional treasonous frauds who made the dirty deal to sell out millions of not yet kidnapped Africans, Indians, and whatever other independent individual human being not yet kidnapped by the treasonous frauds with their fraudulent claims of owning human beings, of any color, and age, any religion, any gender, and any race, their progeny following those rules are YOUR CURRENT MASTERS.

National Debt Slaves United Under One Purse.

Patient zero in America, the first rotten apple to have spoiled the batch has long ago manifested in a soulless body in actual reality, Satan himself, but I’m not a biologist, so Satan ITSELF, with or without human reproductive organs remaining and not surgically removed in childhood.

Free at last!

I found the confession, and YOU will not validate my parking ticket, because YOUR CURRENT MASTER IS SATAN, and he, she, it, says No Bueno.

"Mr. E. Gerry. Does not rise to speak to the merits of the question before the Committee but to the mode.
“A distinction has been made between a federal and national government. We ought not to determine that there is this distinction for if we do, it is questionable not only whether this convention can propose an government totally different or whether Congress itself would have a right to pass such a resolution as that before the house. The commission from Massachusets empowers the deputies to proceed agreeably to the recommendation of Congress. This the foundation of the convention. If we have a right to pass this resolution we have a right to annihilate the confederation."
Papers of Dr. James McHenry at the Federal Convention of 1787

The Federal Constitution of 1781 did not give permission to Human Traffickers, Central Banking Frauds, Warmongering Mercantilists, or any other assortment of Psychopathic Death Merchants, to annihilate the documented rules governing their authority to enforce any rules on anyone, anywhere, anytime, without themselves being liable to due process of law on an equal footing foundation, the documented Law of The Land since 1774, as the federation of states were being formed in defense against the British Psychopathic Death Merchants looking for cheap labor.

"The prevalent practice of fornication by the masters with the female slaves was regarded as “a pleasant method to secure slaves at a cheap rate.”
Conceived in Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
Chapter 18
Slavery in Virginia
Page 584

But Joe, what if I say no? Well, Pedo Joe, fearless leader of the Nation-State Legal Fiction Limited Liability Criminal Cartel today hears “yes” when little children say “no,” so…

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

But Joe, sovereign criminal liabilities charged to each of us by each of us on an equal footing foundation law of the land foothold is so, so, so, so…

Antiquated!

Why don’t we all calm down and just trust the plan? Our shiny new National Fearless Leader will arrive on the scene, like the Cavalry, and save us from ourselves, because we the people are NOT those “other persons”, we the people who gave up on our moral duties, importing those troublesome heartstrings to a foreign power, so now we just wait for orders to follow.

U.S. Constitution: Article I
Section 2
3. Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other persons.

How does one turn humanity into inhumanity one innocent victim at a time?

Here is the deal, just give me your permission to be your moral conscience and you are free at last.

U.S. Constitution: Article I
Section 3
7. Judgement in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment, according to law.

How does one attempt to subject each of the many Treasonous Fraud Swamp Creatures, from Pedo Joe on up, or down, to an indictment, for a good start?

While we the people, or other persons, wait for The Plan to unfold on our iPhone?

Constitution of the United States: Bill of Rights
V - Provisons concerning prosecution
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…

In every single county, and there are over 3,000 in America, each individual is duty-bound by moral principle, precedent, statute, and rule of law on an equal footing foundation, to abide by the law of the land, which lawfully charges the people to assemble into independent grand juries in command of all legal powers not limited to habeas corpus, mandamus, quo warranto, posse comitatus, and the moral duty to elect into office executive officers in the absence of those necessary executive officers in each County Jurisdiction.

Deputized on the spot!

A True Bill invites any defendant in any office anywhere to their criminal trial by jury and obstruction of justice with contempt is a serious additional charge complete with all the evidence needed to establish a morally justified guilty verdict warranting the execution of lawful orders in defense of humanity.

How about a remedy for Satan?

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Americans' most dangerous enemies are right here at home, not in Moscow.

sqeptiq Level 10 Oct 28, 2022

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top