slug.com slug.com
0 1

Local Domestic Distant Foreign IV
by Joe Kelley
5-9-2022

The location of the intimate discovery of clear and present dangers to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, and the means to defend against those clear and present dangers warrants by probable cause a move to validate the perception that appears to be clearly perceived by one individual in that one place at that one time locally.

The actual threats contact the actual threatened life each time each place where the crime became a crime scene.

The Law of The Land in Time and Place requires a crime scene in time and place complete with an individual undeserving victim, a victim unjustly injured. At the same crime scene, there must be an individual deserving justice, a guilty criminal deserving deterrence by a power greater than the malevolence infecting the criminal before the criminal decides to injure the victim and before the criminal executes the plan to injure the victim.

When the power to deter the crime is less than the power to execute the crime the crime scene infects the land in time and place, warranting rules governing human beings. 

Why was the criminal infected so easily with malevolence, and why were the people defenseless in deterring that one individual from choosing that destructive path? 

If the power to deter crime is greater than the power of malevolence there is no need for rules governing any individual human being because no human being ever allows malevolence to ruin their natural lives in harmony with all other human beings.

How about an accurate scorecard? 

Since the power to deter crime is often put to sleep by Treasonous Frauds, rules are required to reinvigorate eternal vigilance in each defender as each defender moves from one location to the next facing all the armies of all the Treasonous Frauds.

The first step after ONE discovers those clear and present dangers to life, those armies of Treasonous Frauds marching to their Omnicidal, Manicacle, Malevolent Paradise, all just following criminal orders without question, is validation.

Hey, ah, can you see what I see?

What is that Joe?

They are in serious need of a better way of life in their view, no?

Are you questioning the orders, dude?!

March on, march on, you may get a reward, but it may not be what you think it is, my now accurately identified former friend of liberty.

After validation, one finds a new friend or a new foe along the way, each contact causes more injury, another foe identified clearly in view, or the power of eternal vigilance grows as new friends add to the snowball rolling downhill. Each newly discovered foe marching to omnicide, a clearly identified injury, is at best a lesson worth learning one more time, knowing that perception of these dangers warranting defense is our collective reality in our time, these dangers are present, and these threats now added up with one more example of one more Treasonous Fraud marching to their preferred Hell on Earth. One more threat to life, one more injury to the power that defends life, at best, identified with each new foe found on the road to validation, each newly found foe reinforcing the validity of the discovery of the facts that matter in the case of Treasonous Fraud.

One more foe. One more stooge just following criminal orders without question, one more contact on the land where the law collects dust as the bodies pile up.

Not a pretty sight, but what are the options in any case? 

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it."
Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

What is the accurate distance between each friend and each foe as the aggressors march to omnide and defenders leave the law on the shelf collecting dust?

Eventually one might contact a friend of liberty moving to the next step in due process of law, theoretically. 

March on!

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 May 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top