slug.com slug.com
1 0

Critical Conspiracy Theory Facts I
by Joe Kelley
4-20-2022

Issuing criminal orders by voice activation does not result in any harm to anyone if no one obeys blindly or when those criminal orders are disobeyed by some form of intelligent moral defiance.

Murder those people.

No, that is slanderous, a criminal order, can I have it in writing?

Examples can map out this terrain so as to offer written activation of specific facts that matter in criminal actions that are factual because the targeted victim suffers injury.

Examples offered in written form do not constitute the whole truth of the actual crimes perpetrated at the crime scene. It can be said, or even written, that the process of accurately accounting crimes is theoretical, not real, as the criminal then moves from the past victim to the present victim and then to the future victim while witnesses focus attention on the Map and not the Terrain, or as witnesses argue over which accounts of these crimes are theoretical and which are factual accounts.

I did not say, exactly, to murder those people.

Yes, that is what you said, so next time, please, can I have it in writing?

Someone someplace at some time witnesses someone walking blindly into human traffic and the witness begins to call out to the blindly traveling human being but the urge to warn the traveler traveling into harm's way was suppressed because the witness wished to see the blindly traveling traveler suffer as the blindly traveling traveler entered into human traffic to suffer injury.

Wishes are theoretical.

I see nothing, therefore nothing is happening on my watch, and I do not see my dimes flowing to the murderers, so nothing is happening with my dimes on my watch.

The witness looks away as the blindly traveling traveler suffers injury when the inevitable human traffic runs over the blindly traveling traveler.

Prosperity and posterity move another step to omnicide.

All that is theory, in written form, as the bodies pile up. The example offered is a reference to voice activation defense of the innocent from the guilty. Just say no. The power to defend each other by voice activation can be claimed as a theory, by voice, and in written form too.

It is useless to say no, don't say no, best keep silent.

Rather than shouting “STOP!” when a situation moves from peace to war, as clear and present dangers warrant the utterance of one word, those bearing witness keep silent and look away, when it is warranted by probable cause to act in defense, with one simple utterance of one word.

Defiance.

Notes on the State of Virginia
by Thomas Jefferson, 1781
"To emancipate all slaves born after passing the act. The bill reported by the revisors does not itself contain this proposition; but an amendment containing it was prepared, to be offered to the legislature whenever the bill should be taken up, and further directing, that they should continue with their parents to a certain age, then be brought up, at the public expence, to tillage, arts or sciences, according to their geniusses, till the females should be eighteen, and the males twenty-one years of age, when they should be colonized to such place as the circumstances of the time should render most proper, sending them out with arms, implements of houshold and of the handicraft arts, feeds, pairs of the useful domestic animals, &c. to declare them a free and independant people, and extend to them our alliance and protection, till they shall have acquired strength; and to send vessels at the same time to other parts of the world for an equal number of white inhabitants; to induce whom to migrate hither, proper encouragements were to be proposed. It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expence of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race."

Criticism of actions performed by Human Traffickers forming Human Trafficking Businesses can be seen as Critical Race Theory or facts that matter in a case of Treasonous Fraud. The Map maps out paths that people follow blindly or with the light of the truth in any case.

On the 20th day of October 1774
“This agreement contained a clause to discontinue the slave trade, and a provision not to import East India tea from any part of the world. In the article respecting non-exportations, the sending of rice to Europe was excepted."

On the 1st of April, 1775
"On this occasion, the importation of slaves was expressly prohibited."

Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence (redaction)
"he has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it's most sacred rights of life & liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. this piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the CHRISTIAN king of Great Britain. determined to keep open a market where MEN should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce: and that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, & murdering the people upon whom he also obtruded them; thus paying off former crimes committed against the liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another."

In the Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Vol. I. p. 10 (redaction evidence)
"The clause, too, reprobating the enslaving the inhabitants of Africa, was struck out in complaisance to South Carolina and Georgia, who had never attempted to restrain the importation of slaves, and who, on the contrary, still wished to continue it. Our northern brethren also, I believe felt a little tender under those censures; for, though their people had very few slaves themselves, yet they had been pretty considerable carriers of them to others."

The slaves are kidnap victims factually, and theoretically, they are groomed into blind belief in their enslavement by authorities who fraudulently claim to be providing society with an improved version of the law, as they claim that the tried and true methods of due process of law are antiquated and in need of a Great Reset to Build Back Better.

June 17, 1788
George Mason:
“Mr. Chairman, this is a fatal section, which has created more dangers than any other. The first clause allows the importation of slaves for twenty years. Under the royal government, this evil was looked upon as a great oppression, and many attempts were made to prevent it; but the interest of the African merchants prevented its prohibition. No sooner did the revolution take place, than it was thought of. It was one of the great causes of our separation from Great Britain. Its exclusion has been a principal object of this state, and most of the states in the Union. The augmentation of slaves weakens the states; and such a trade is diabolical in itself, and disgraceful to mankind; yet, by this Constitution, it is continued for twenty years. As much as I value a union of all the states, I would not admit the Southern States into the Union unless they agree to the discontinuance of this disgraceful trade, because it would bring weakness, and not strength, to the Union.”

Address to the Non-Slaveholders of the South, on the Social and Political Evils of Slavery, Tappan, Lewis, 1788-1873
"With you rests the power of perpetuating or destroying slavery. It lives by your sufferance, it dies at your mandate. We are well aware that these assertions will be received by you and others with surprise and incredulity. But we ask your attention to the following considerations and statistics."
[archive.org]

Accusations move from accusers to independent County Criminal Grand Jurors to validate a cause to act in defense of innocent victims. All evidence then moves before independent County Criminal Trial Jurors for cause.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Apr 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The globalists aim to enslave us all.

sqeptiq Level 10 Apr 20, 2022

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top