slug.com slug.com
0 1

Most People (a nebulous Majority Rules Concept)

Most people live in a fictional safety bubble where they are made into human hamsters on a human hamster wheel, working to pay the DEBT they are told they owe at birth.

The safety bubble affords most people the time to relax and dream of happiness at some future date; perhaps. Then, get back to work, to pay for that future happiness, and all the cuts made by all the Tax Farmers hired by the Central Banking Fraud Leadership.

All the Tax Farmers, from National, to State, to County, to City, and to the Town level add up to a minor portion of the COST Charged to the Debt Slaves. The major portion of COST charged to the Debt Slaves is the so-called National Debt. It is as nebulous as the Majority Rules Concept, yet it looms very large in the psyche of those who also live in their fictional safety bubbles.

News of precisely how evil this is, such as those sound bites offered in those few words above, may close in on some of the group known as most people (a.k.a. The Majority), and as that data closes in on those people, they may be inspired to patch those holes in their fictional safety bubble with prejudice.

Some people may give up on patching all the holes in their fictional safety bubble, and they are then left in a very cold, cruel, world view without their fictional safety bubble.

What happens to their Human Hamster Wheel?

Out of work means that a Debt Slave is no longer obeying the order to work, to produce, and to transfer the value of what is produced to the Slave Masters who lead the Central Banking Fraud with its National Debt Legal Fiction Boogie Man.

The transparent curtain (it has always been transparent for some people) is evaporating and the Wizard of Oz is visible pulling the levers that constitute the leadership required to continue the Central Banking Fraud, with its National Debt.

If it looks more like hell on earth, and less like freedom, because people are apparently incapable of living and letting live, in liberty, in pursuit of happiness, lead by factual accounts of the facts that matter in each case of controversy, then somehow some people are still able to create and maintain a fictional safety bubble, with the accompanied human hamster wheel.

If you create something worth stealing – including children – and you are looking at a future where there is no more false tax from Tax Farmers hired by Central Banking Frauds, then the good news is that you get to keep more of the value that you make. However, you are also looking at a future involving your decision making process used by yourself internally as you decide to fund methods that work to build an actual safety net called law.

A Dialogue between a Barrister at Law and a Juryman, John Hawles, 1763

Barrister.
My old Client! a - good morning to you: whither so fast? you seem intent upon some important affair.

Jurym.
Worthy Sir! I am glad to see you thus opportunely, there being scace any person that I could at this time rather have wished to meet with.

Barr.
I shall esteem myself happy, if in any thing I can serve you. - The business, I pray?

Jurym.
I am summoned to appear upon a Jury, and was just going to try if I could get off. Now I doubt not but you can put me into the best way to obtain that favour.

Barr.
It is probable I could: but first let me know the reasons why you desire to decline that service.

Jurym.
You know, Sir, there is something of trouble and loss of time in it; and men's lives, liberties, and estates (which depend upon a jury's Guilty, or Not Guilty, for the plaintiff, or for the defendant) are weighty things. I would not wrong my conscience for a world, nor be accessary to any man's ruin. There are others better skilled in such matters. I have ever so loved peace, that I have forborne going to law, (as you well know many times) though it hath been much to my loss.

Barr.
I commend your tenderness and modesty; yet must tell you, these are but general and weak excuses.
As for your time and trouble, it is not much; and however, can it be better spent than in doing justice, and serving your country? to withdraw yourself in such cases, is a kind of Sacrilege, a robbing of the public of those duties which you justly owe it; the more peaceable man you have been, the more fit you are. For the office of a Juryman is, conscientiously to judge his neighbour; and needs no more law than is easily learnt to direct him therein. I look upon you therefore as a man well qualified with estate, discretion, & integrity; and if all such as you should use private means to avoid it, how would the king and country be honestly served? At that rate we should have none but fools or knaves entrusted in this grand concern, on which (as you well observe) the lives, liberties, and estates of all England depend.
Your tenderness not to be accessary to any man's being wronged or ruined, is (as I said) much to be commended. But may you not incur it unawares, by seeking this to avoid it? Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top