slug.com slug.com
0 0

Ignorance is costly.

Ignorant people are duped into false beliefs about government.

People are led to believe that government is FOR the criminals, to MAKE the criminals behave.

This is demonstrably false. All of the principles founding Rule of Law are Voluntary.

This can be worked out reasonably in any independent mind, a mind free from the power of falsehood.

A founding principle for people whose goal is mutual defense is the means by which people arrive at, and maintain, that goal, and that principle can be described in words, but words can be spell binding, instead of words being enlightening. So words do not covey meaning themselves, as a sign on the side of the road will not convey meaning itself. A writer and a reader each sharing the goal of accurate accountability are required for No to mean No, or Yes to mean Yes; good to mean good, and evil to mean evil.

A word for the principle that founds Rule of Law is reciprocity.

A few words for the principle that founds Rule of Law are Equal Footing Doctrine.

More words for the principle that founds Rule of Law are the words expressed in The Golden Rule.

Try to use your mind to test what is offered in the words above, apply both the principle of Rule of Law and the opposite principle of Rule of law, and compare the work you do, on your own authority, with your free mind, to arrive at the truth, doing so yourself, without depending upon someone else telling you what is, or is not, the principle that founds, and maintains, Rule of Law.

Start with any claimed “crime” claimed by anyone, anywhere, at any time, and pick a “crime” that is, in your mind irrefutable, then pick a dubious “crime” that you know, in your heart, in your soul, in your mind, is no crime at all. I can pick my own versions, and share my work with the reader right now.

Crime: “Terror”

Principle: Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
Opposing Principle: Do onto others that which you would defend against were others to do the same to you.

Crime: “Speaking the truth when speaking about criminals counterfeiting government principles, means, and ends.”

In a criminal organization the criminal means to the criminal ends are founded on the principle known as The Law of the Jungle, Might Makes Right, An Eye for an Eye, or just as stated above, criminals – as a rule – will do unto others that which they themselves would defend against were others to do the same to them.

The criminal organization thereby founded on that principle requires – as a rule – fraud, extortion, and assault, as the means by which a criminal organization creates and maintains the criminal organization, leading to stratified levels of power from bottom to top in a pyramid shape as members of each level are counted accurately based upon which level is allowed to know the truth about the lies that must be told at the top level of the criminal organization.

The top level enforces terror on the next level – as a rule – so as to ensure that only chosen ones are allowed into the top level to fill vacancies. If the top level is not also maintained – as a rule – with terror, a member might grow a moral conscience, and that member may expose the secrets secreted away by the most powerful, elite, upper managers of the criminal organization, and that possibility terrifies the upper members, as the obvious result of exposing the top level secrets to The Public at large would bring down the house of cards in one terrifying event as all the lower levels would see clearly how their obedience – without question – serves only the upper levels at their expense.

Is “terror” a crime?

No, it is not a crime for the Top level looking down to all the lower levels, it is instead of a “crime,” it is a necessity.

Is “terror” a crime?

No, terror is a means to an end, it is a method of operation, and when The People learn this they identify terror as another word hiding the fact that it is merely extortion.

Extortion is a crime. Fear is used by a criminal to make a victim fear the loss of the life immediately more than a victim will fear the loss of their life incrementally. The victim will then obey, and the obvious order issued by the criminal using extortion is to pay the criminal an amount of power that the victim has, an amount of power that the victim can use for defense, and when that amount of power is no longer usable for the victim for defense, that power is in the hands of the criminal, for the criminal to gain power over all victims, including all victims at lower levels, and all victims at upper levels, if a criminal at any level dares to use the rules used on victims, using those same rules on the level above their present level.

Do not prosecute the level above you.

Do not attack the level above you.

Failing to obey that rule in a criminal organization is against the rules enforced in the criminal organization.

Is it a crime to tell the truth about the criminals running the criminal organization?

What is YouTwitFace doing now?

What is so-called Facebook Jail?

When the rule is enforced by accurate accounting of the facts that matter in the case, which is how due process of law works, such as the common law with independent prosecutors, independent grand jurors, and independent trial jurors, the rule works for all the people, all the time, on an Equal Footing at Law.

What is good for the goose, at any economic level, is good for the gander at any economic level, when the founding principle is the moral one, not when the founding principle is the immoral one.

Do your homework on this and you will see the facts that matter in the case.

"The judiciary of the United States is so constructed and extended, as to absorb and destroy the judiciaries of the several states; thereby rendering laws as tedious, intricate, and expensive, and justice as unattainable by a great part of the community, as in England; and enabling the rich to oppress and ruin the poor."
George Mason, 1787

Josf-Kelley 8 Sep 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top