slug.com slug.com
1 0

Patrick Bergy and Brendon O'Connell discuss current news.

Josf-Kelley 8 Apr 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I posted the following on the YouTube video above comments section:

You are not the only 2 sane ones on the planet. The information you have is demonstrably incomplete, as you have ONLY discovery of specific treasonous crimes at the highest levels of POWER (not "government" ), while your sanity in that discovery misses, misfires, is misdirected, is lacking, fails, falls short, of the means by which the treasonous criminals are TRIED in a COURT OF LAW. You have the means to discover, you lack the means to TRY THE CASE. That is not an accident, and if you blame other people for the lack of sanity they ought to have when other people are offered the evidence you have discovered, then put that insane shoe on yourself as you are offered the means by which those treasonous criminals are TRIED in a COURT OF LAW. I for one find your indictments of named treasonous criminals cause to act in defense of innocent people by lawful means: TRY THE CASE. You (Patrick Bergy) and Brendon O'Connell are lost at sea, misdirected, misinformed, misguided, mistaken, and when you hear the evidence of precisely how you are lost at sea, will you suddenly become as stupid and as servile as all those people who fail to see the significance of your discoveries of treasonous crimes by named treasonous criminals at the highest levels of POWER? You and Brendon O'Connell have ideas, suggestions, methods, means, by which the information you have is employed, such as: go to a "judge," "lawyer," "congressman," or "Lobby" the Military? The system of "due process" has been counterfeited, meaning it has been turned from defense to offense, from protection of innocent people to cartelization of organized criminals, as has been all other forms of human interaction not limited to Mass Media, Medicine, Science, Education, and Military Defense. Therefore, when you take your information to "the authorities," as if you expect "the authorities," to TRY THE CASE, you are demonstrating your stupidity and your servility in doing so. The Law has been counterfeited, and therefore it is stupid and servile to expect The Law POWER to POLICE itself. The work you have done falls into the actual work done by Justices of the Peace, or Magistrates, which are private, independent, grand jurors, according to actual Law procedures going back to Ancient Times: The Law of the Land, the common law, as eluded to in The Bill of Rights. When the criminals took over (in America they took over in 1789), they took the steps to take out both Grand and Trial Juries, along with removing Private Prosecutors. The means to TRY THE CASE (any case, and therefore certainly the worst cases, such as the selling of military weapons for profit, a treasonous crime if done by anyone, let alone those at the highest levels of POWER) are thereby taken-over (counterfeited) by the criminals themselves, no longer a POWER commanded by independent members of The People. To TRY THE CASE, there must then be a return to RULE OF LAW. See, again, The Bill of Rights. A non-counterfeit Grand Jury (you are doing the work a Grand Juror would do) receives your accusation and then that independent, non-government, group of 24 (or so) people either do the work they are duty-bound to do, according to non-counterfeit LAW, or they too are guilty of MISPRISION OF TREASON, as a Grand Jury has all jurisdiction Civil and Criminal, which means both subpoena and posse comitatus. So they have the means by which to validate your discoveries and produce a True Bill, or Presentment/Indictment, which is then moved to a Trial Date before a non-counterfeit, independent, trial jury, according to the Law of the Land, the common law. Following the directions of the criminals, expecting the criminals to police themselves, is both stupid and servile. Am I the only sane one left on the planet?

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top