slug.com slug.com
0 0

Membership at Voluntary Mutual Defense Group is back down to 27. My posts are admittedly costly.

Since there is no discussion here, but there is an attempt at discussion elsewhere, I will once again cut and paste from that Lawful Money Webpage, since my response there is relevant to Voluntary Mutual Defense.

"I'm sorry that that's the limit of your understanding. The links and illustrations are my very best ZERO $-cost effort to help us mutually self-inform and act accordingly."

All I wanted was a description of one of the hoops eluded to in your "very best...efrot to help..."

Simple question:

Can you describe to me one of the hoops?

I am not asking for you to claim that my understanding is limited, to attempt to Assassinate my Character.

Just a simple question is asked, an answer can appear or not.

An example of hoops to jump described:

1. Discover a criminal act perpetrated by a criminal in government, as evidenced by the injuries done to innocent victims, or just one victim. The fact that the criminal turns government into organized crime is evidence proving the fact that everyone depending upon government is injured by the treasonous criminal.

That is an example of a hoop. Without the discovery, the criminal is hidden, and the criminal can move from one victim to the next with impunity: NO GOVERNMENT = NO DEFENSE

1. Inform a magistrate or justice of the peace (the pool from which a grand jury is formed are the NGO magistrates or justices of the peace) that the discovery is now a duty-bound accusation in defense of the innocent from the guilty: government.

Two hoops to jump so far, two example descriptions of a hoop, if anyone cared to know.

1. The Magistrate or Justice of the Peace (private individuals who are not government employees) forms a Grand Jury which is then empowered with all civil and criminal jurisdiction including subpoena, and the authority to hire an officer of government, or employ one if one already exists, such as a coroner or sheriff.

Now there are 3 hoops described if anyone were ever to ask for a description of what a hoop is.

1. In defense of the innocent the members of the Grand Jury confirm the validity of the accusation based only on the merits of the accusation, they themselves do not try the case, they do not seek exculpatory evidence from the accused, the limits of their power are clearly defined within the boundaries of common sense, a false accusation would turn the government into a perpetrator, an aggressor, rather than a defender. Does the accusation warrant the issue of an indictment to be presented to the accused so as then to afford the accused - presumed to be innocent - their opportunity to state their case before the representatives of The People, the trial jurors? If the witness testimony or other evidence of a crime evidently warrants a trail for cause (a cause to act in defense), then the accused (probable cause) is invited to provide The People with evidence to the contrary.

Now there are four hoops described for anyone who cares to know what a hoop is.

1. Assemble a trial jury, pick from the local population randomly, allow chance (or the hand of God) to offer to The People unbiased representation, as these representatives of The People will command the power to decide the facts that matter in the case, and having that power they are reasonably empowered to demand whatever they deem to be relevant to the case, so as NOT to turn government into an aggressor perpetrating persecution upon innocent people.

There are now five hoops described in general, not in detail, but the point here is to point out that government of the people by the people and for the people (democracy, republicanism, and federation) is relatively simple because justice is simple, internal, genetic, organic, embodied in everyone at birth, and so "experts" who monopolize justice (JUST US) are operating a CON.

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top