slug.com slug.com
4 0

Some people are on that imaginary fence, a fence placed for them to sit on by people who profit from the fence sitters. That is my lead-in to the following follow up story, where the original story told by the Economic Hitman some time ago ought to have tore down that fence for many who heard the story, or, conversely, there were probably a few that would prefer to contract a hitman to hit the Economic Hitman for spilling the beans.

Josf-Kelley 8 Aug 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Time 1:21 or so...

2 subjects on the table:

1. If China has perpetrated War of Aggression for Profit against the rest of the world with The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud, then what is the response?

2. Which business model is economic (good, productive, sustainable, long-term, reasonable, moral, just, increases standards of living while reducing costs of living, prosperous, competitive, adaptive, open-source, free market, reproductive, and constantly improving) and which business model is merely criminal?

Is that a trick question?

You take the deal or die, and I wonder if that is the right business model?

The right business model is the one kept right with the right defense model such as the common law, also known as rule of law, where those using the wrong business model (organized crime, extortion, conspiracy murder, etc.) are held to account for their crimes in an economical manner: speedy, based on the facts, true, just, right, moral, etc.

That answer also answers the first question. If "China" did it then people in China did it, and an actual investigation into the facts could discover the names of the people who did it, and then those people with those names are offered a court date in a Court of Law to then have them state their case before the jury who represent the people as a whole.

I'm on crack?

What do you think was the Declaration of Independence?

The document clearly spells out the facts that matter in a case where a named individual was currently perpetrating War of Aggression for profit. A so-called King (claiming divine right no less) was currently caught red handed doing this, that, and the other thing to innocent people in America. Did the accused show up for a Court Date to clear his name and explain the justified reasons for his actions?

No.

The aggressor charged in the document doubled down on the War of Aggression, pouring more economic wealth into the risky venture of Empire Building, where America was going to be enslaved into Subsidized Slavery, which is a condition of living in living hell where the slaves are made to pay for their own enslavement, and that turns out to be non-economical, because the Empire builders have to add more enforcers on the dole to keep the business model going which thereby reduces the number of productive slaves that can be wrung out like a wet rag, and eventually the number of drones enforcing the business model outnumber the number of slaves that can somehow continue producing anything worth stealing, which is clearly not sustainable.

Would any of that information be discovered during the trial in a Court of Law?

Why not?

Because there is no law.

Not Globally, not Nationally, not at the State level, not at the County level, not anywhere in any of millions of formerly independent minds and bodies. Instead, the failed business model is in place, as a counterfeit version of The Law.

Out goes accurate accountability of the facts that matter in any case (such as is it a bio weapon or merely another cold season, with a newer cold virus (if one exists), and a whole lot of lies causing a whole lot of fear, wearing masks, closing businesses, and SUBSIDIZED RIOTS in the National Subsidized Riots crime spree, and in stead of a systematic business model that discovers and publishes the facts in that case, in place is yet more lies, more disinformation, more misdirection, more CYBER WARFARE by criminals running Organized Crime Rings hidden behind false fronts, false flags, like Corporations and Nation-States.

Time 1:14 or so...

The reporter lays it out very well to John Perkins, along the lines of qui bono (who benefits) as Perkins claimed that U.S.A. Inc. (LLC) with 5% of world population had 25% of the world deaths of Cornholio Virus (Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud): China did it, by the who-benefits-most reasoning, and then John Perkins appears to be realizing something, but John Perkins is sticking to the "belief" in the unproven Germ Theory that is essential for The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud.

If the Germ Theory is a well worn hoax, and instead many (not all) "pandemics" are being proven to be caused by poisons dumped into the environment by careless or criminal members of Corporations, then the whole Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud evaporates and in place is an obvious use of I.I.A. Weapons in a Cyber Attack during the ongoing World War III.

Is U.S.A. destabilizing?

Does destabilization of a target country make the target population more or less capable of defending itself against further attacks WHEN the people in that country can't even admit that they are under attack, let alone identify the attackers who are perpetrating the aggressive attack in an aggressive war for profit, which by the way is the crime perpetrated by the infamous Nazi Party, the same crime that earned a few of those Nazi's a date with a hangman's noose.

Time 1:10 or so...

A very good question was asked by the reporter concerning the possibility that China responded to Trump Trade BALANCE moves (China was leveraging U.S.A. heavily with sanctions: imbalance) with an Economic Hitman move which I call The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud.

So...

Previous to that question John Perkins admitted that China was a rising dragon with technological advances in Cyber Warfare, but now John Perkins answers with no, China (as far as he knows) did not cause The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud in response to Trump attempting to balance trade.

No?

John Perkins claims (as part of his reason for saying no, that China didn't cause The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud) that Bill Gates predicted a virus, so...

John Perkins thinks that Bill Gates is an authority on "natural" biological viruses?

Bill Gates is an authority on how to criminally employ networking to gain a lot of power, by creating both virus and anti-virus software and making a killing selling both to an unaware, and well propagandized, target market.

Bill Gates criminally employs networking to gain a lot of power creating biological weapons claimed to be natural viruses, then sell biological weapons as a cure, a patented criminal-made "virus," and a patented criminal-made "anti-virus" (vaccine), where both products are injected into the target market, and that crime just so happens to consume the targets while power just so happens to flow to the criminal who makes these "products," and that is the guy who is referenced by the Economic Hitman (conspiracy murderer) as evidence that proves that China didn't cause The Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud as an Economic Hit on their competitors, like U.S.A. Inc, now run by Trump et al.?

In the recent report titled Shadow Gate the weapon known as I.I.A. (Interactive Internet Activity) was confessed as a part of current Economic Hitman type moves made by criminals running Private (so-called) Corporations (Organized Crime) and I.I.A. weapons are confessed as being used by Public (so-called) Nation-States (Corporations) for Economic Hitman type moves internal and external to their own "turf."

None of that seems familiar to you?

An army of fake people on the internet spread fear about a bug (germ theory is not a proven theory) that will kill you if you don't wear a mask, and suddenly the whole world is wearing masks?

The same army of fake people on the internet spread fear about a bug that will kill you if you don't stay at home, and suddenly people are staying at home?

The same army of fake people on the internet spread fear about a bug that will kill you if you don't close your "non-essential" business (actual producers of wealth), and suddenly around the whole world small businesses (the middle class so-called) are out of business in one fell swoop?

Oh, no, not at all, this is just natural, the bug is real, we have to take the advice of the experts like Bill Gates, and his army of fake people, and submit to the New Normal!

The discussion in the above video turns to a claim of balance between democracy and marketing at about time: 38:00.

What is not said (and why?) during that discussion of that pendulum swinging balance between democracy and marketing was the previously CONFESSED threat of DEATH to those who do not TAKE THE DEAL.

So...once again it is a False Narrative (democracy and marketing) when the true (not half true) factual accounting (not story telling) has to do with Free Markets (free from crime) and Criminals running Counterfeit Governments where Criminals Rule with Criminal Rules that involve Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question (a.k.a. TAKE THE DEAL an offer that can't be refused), which is the END of competition.

So...they also speak about competition. As in: government providers A tax too much, cost too much, quality of service is lower and plummeting, while taxes are accelerating to ever higher rates (take a look at the so-called National Debt Clock Real Time) while across the street there is a better deal: competition.

I'll end this comment with a relevant quote:

by William Watkins

"Second, federalism permits the states to operate as laboratories of democracy-to experiment with various policies and Programs. For example, if Tennessee wanted to provide a state-run health system for its citizens, the other 49 states could observe the effects of this venture on Tennessee's economy, the quality of care provided, and the overall cost of health care. If the plan proved to be efficacious other states might choose to emulate it, or adopt a plan taking into account any problems surfacing in Tennessee. If the plan proved to be a disastrous intervention, the other 49 could decide to leave the provision of medical care to the private sector. With national plans and programs, the national officials simply roll the dice for all 284 million people of the United States and hope they get things right.

"Experimentation in policymaking also encourages a healthy competition among units of government and allows the people to vote with their feet should they find a law of policy detrimental to their interests. Using again the state-run health system as an example, if a citizen of Tennessee was unhappy with Tennessee's meddling with the provisions of health care, the citizen could move to a neighboring state. Reallocation to a state like North Carolina, with a similar culture and climate, would not be a dramatic shift and would be a viable option. Moreover, if enough citizens exercised this option, Tennessee would be pressured to abandon its foray into socialized medicine, or else lose much of its tax base. To escape a national health system, a citizen would have to emigrate to a foreign country, an option far less appealing and less likely to be exercised than moving to a neighboring state. Without competition from other units of government, the national government would have much less incentive than Tennessee would to modify the objectionable policy. Clearly, the absence of experimentation and competition hampers the creation of effective programs and makes the modification of failed national programs less likely."

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top