slug.com slug.com
1 1

Judaism rejects God.

Most people are confused about the evil of Judaism. Some nationalists attack Zionism which is stupid hypocrisy because Zionism is nothing but nationalism, so it isn't the problem. Some racists think that the jewish race is the problem, but racism is just stupid because the difference between individuals within a race is much greater than the difference between races. The true evil of Judaism is Judaism itself, a fundamentally evil religion that rejects God. This is best illustrated in the Talmudic story of Rabbi Eliezer.

The speaker here is a Karaite. In case you doubt the accuracy, here is the same story from Chabad.

[chabad.org]

Chabad is one of the biggest orthodox jewish groups. And finally, here is the story in the Talmud itself.

[sacred-texts.com]

Search in the page for the text "Eliezer" to find it.

This story, by itself, is enough to illustrate that Judaism rejects God and says that rabbis are to rule here on Earth. This is the fundamental source of Jewish evil. Here are some resources that show how this evil manifests itself.

Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years

Note that all sources that I have referenced are jewish.

No civilized society should tolerate Judaism which is fundamentally a traitorous religion. Both the Catholic Church and Islam are wrong in believing that Judaism can be contained, so should be tolerated.

In case anyone is wondering about my credentials in making this post - I am racially jewish, I attended orthodox synagogue, and I follow the Old Testament.

fschmidt 6 June 30

This post is no longer active.

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome post. The only thing I would add is the following documentary. It is a soft red pill for Christians who don't understand what is going on, without dumping too much on them at once.

gadsden Level 4 June 30, 2020