slug.com slug.com
1 0

Isn't it beautiful how even the sound seems to be shaking when you close your eyes trying to fall asleep when you are shaking in fear too, expecting another panic attack anytime. Sigh. The world just will never change. You will never be liked. I don't think it's my fault. In the end, nobody cares. It just not an important matter. I never were.

A1fredo 8 Sep 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi! Have you ever 'cared'? Honest question. Not meant to hurt, attack.
I find it COSTS big time, caring. 8f someone knows I care ABOUT something, anything, I can be sabotaged for that. Some intuitive person can remove it if I don't do as they wish.

Actually, someone 'caring' can be a drag, limit your freedom, choice.

Same idea with 'liking'. If someone 'likes me', I've got to maintain that.
It can easily turn. So easily.

I think there's quasi neutral which is better, distance.

It does look like the world's getting worse, hard to fathom, so fast!!
There were things I liked, now, what is there?

Yes, sure, writing, music, food but interactions, don't think so.

I think many people, even introverts are sometimes meant to interact.

It's very easy for me to see that you have plenty of smarts.
Within you. And those will take care of you.
Just go over how they already have. And you can fine tune those.

Well, of course caring is risky. What isn't? It's up to you to develop the emotional strength to call somebody out if you feel being taken advantage of. If that person is being well intentioned, then there will be an argument you were missing, or the other person may see it's unfair to you, which were unaware of. It's not easy. But nothing worth it is, and it's more "emotionally profitable" than anything else in the human sense.

@A1fredo Caring costs. With all the pressures, nobody much can care.
So I don't expect it. And actually am better without it, nearly all the time.

Liking has a big cost. Someone LIKES me. Now it's conditional, right?
People do like me, and it would be better they were more neutral.
Frees me up. I don't want the obligation.
My watchword is, obviously, freedom!

@2FollowHim Well, yeah, liking is definitely a selfish pursue. However at the same time, you could say that caring is blackmailing. You're overthinking it. That's no good. Thinking is sabotage for the soul. But that's not gonna stop it, so let's overthink it.

We are all always selfish. Simply, you will not ever find anybody who does it selflessly. Even mothers when they care for their children, they are being coerced by their own bodies to do it. That's what feeling bad about something is, it's out human nature directing us, commanding us, executing their power as our masters. We are slaves to our bodies. We need to make peace with that fact because there is simply not changing it at all.

Food costs. It costs a hell of a lot. There's nothing I would love more than to give up food because it fucking drains my empty wallet to jail-time proportions. I can't stop eating though, can I? Your body may stay alive if you don't love, but you soul doesn't. You think you're okay and I wish you were, but the numbness is no replacement for emotional well-being. If you die this way, what was the point of living other than being a flesh machine who existed to work in order to make money for others. What would you make money if you have nobody to spend it for? I don't know, I'm biased against those selfish pursuits because they've never done anything for me. Anyway.

I hate our society meant to make cash slaves out of all of us, I can't stand it. I can't function in it. People say it's alright. Likewise, I'm telling you: there is such beauty and bliss in enjoying the sweet anguish of not being emotionally free. In the end, no structure can really be a home without somebody living in it.