slug.com slug.com
2 1

Who believes it's about to get REAL biblical?

It's always been biblical. We (me included) just didn't "get" to realizing it yet. Churches flourish and grow in hard times, pray for political stability, get that political stability, and then after a time lose interest in the motivation that made them seek God in the 1st place.

It is without a shadow of doubt that Dan 9:25 gave the date of the Triumphal Entry.

[reasonsforhopejesus.com]

Proof of this pudding is the Lord Himself held the Jews accountable for not knowing the time of their visitation in Luke 19:41-44. Now if prophecy is also pattern, then there should also be a parallel prophesy for an event in the 2nd advent. I'm very strongly persuaded that Hosea 5:15-6:2 is that passage, cryptically giving the date of remnant Israel's reconciliation with Messiah and the start of the Millennium.

When you get that date, you only need to backtrack 7 Jewish years (plus this 45-day waiting period in Dan 12:11-12) to get the date of the Dan 9:27 event. High probability that Dan 9:27 is about a brokering of a 7 year ceasefire (likely a hudna) between globalists and the resistance 4 years after Agenda 2030.

Two years after the start of the Dan 9:27 ceasefire is this strong Wormwood candidate.

[dailymail.co.uk]

If on target, fits right in with the budding fig tree prophecy. 7 year olds in 1948 will be centenarians at the start of the Millennium.

eschatologyguy 9 Jan 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those of us who finally "got it" realized that absolutely everything, everyone, planets, stars and Universe were created by God, and that we are not operating outside of that Creation, as if it was there first, then came us then came God. More like the opposite.

Silly human egocentrism believes only by unthinking impulse that God is some kind of extension of our reality. The Bible is somewhat enigmatic for a variety of reasons - including mostly our own preconceptions and interpretations, and yet it is increasingly withstanding scientific scrutiny, as we learn of the existence of more and more evidence already described in Scripture.

As an engineer and a severe skeptic of the Resurrection, I looked into it carefully - including the physics of reality, and one day my whole sense of reality was completely destroyed when I realized in terror that I was wrong. I am no longer terrified, as I finally understand my absolute safety in faith. And I know that the Bible has been real from before it was written.

Does that mean I can predict the future with the Bible? I will leave that to Bibilical scholars.

As they say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Sir Robert Anderson nailed it with Dan 9:25 because he had hindsight in his favor. Both the prophecy and its fulfillment are in the past. With Hosea 5:15-6:2, there is no eating the pudding yet. That's why I'm careful to say, "I am persuaded," "if on target," and such prefaces. But with all the convergence of prophetic signs we're seeing today, I'd put it high in my confidence margin that I'm exegeting the Hosea passage correctly. If nothing else, there's the Agenda 2030 great reset to start getting prepared for, both spiritually and logistically.

For the scientifically-inclined Christian, I would recommend the video teachings of Chuck Missler. He speaks your language. Here's an example:
Chuck Missler: Beyond Newton part 1

@eschatologyguy Misler presents a long list of unrelated assertions, many frustratingly unconnected, and apparently that make sense to Misler, but those connections are not evident to me.

In addition, he makes several assertions which make no sense at all to me, including that "Mars was on a resonant orbit with Earth." Not only does that make no logical sense, he does not share what he thinks that means. So at that point he lost me.

Finally drawing conclusions, when he seems to be an arguing that we know very little about the origin of the Solar System, seems unreasonable.

As an engineer, I depend on far more concrete evidence - not suppositions, or unfounded extrapolations, to do my work. If I used the kind of logic employed by Misler, I would not have worked very long.

Nothing I have seen in physics or any other science seems inconsistent with Scripture. I am open minded about both, admit I am a student of both, and that my understanding of either is the problem, not Science nor Scripture. So I do not require invalidating or challenging accepted theories to assert that Scripture is also correct. And the older I get, the more physics in particular seems to actually support Scripture.

Benedict XVI said we were living in the time of the Antichrist, so you tell me. 👀

sqeptiq Level 10 Jan 13, 2023

John defines it in 1John 2:22.

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators