slug.com slug.com
2 3

Climate change proposals putting American food supply at risk, says dairy farmer

[foxnews.com]

This is the real reason for the "climate change" fear mongering hoax: to have an excuse for controlling EVERYTHING. For a long time until a few days ago I thought HAARP artificial weather disturbance creation and chemtrail conspiracies were for wackos. Then somebody lead me to an actual list of weather modification patents that I was able to put two and two together: the list and the statement in the book of Revelation "lying wonders." These proposals that put American food supply at risk IS the intended goal. "Climate change" fear mongering is the vehicle with which they get to achieve this goal. It's - in my opinion - the beginnings of the prophesied "strong delusion."

It started decades ago with cloud seeding for rain. Now they've developed so many, many others which we know very little about. When man plays god, what could possibly go wrong?

[patents.google.com]

This is actually a good thing to know because it means that the adversary is not capable of real miracles, just deceitful, pretend ones: lying wonders.

eschatologyguy 9 Aug 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the populace in general was moral or had ever been moral then I might agree that the elites were an aberration. As it is it looks like the elites just have more opportunity and less negative consequence for being corrupt. I see little difference from the past from a historical perspective.

Climate change is real it's the solutions that are not.

It's becoming clear that abandoning fossil fuels is perhaps the worst solution to a much more modest than predicted warming. Adaptation is never even discussed. The possibility of co2 starvation never discussed nor the geological record accept to make absurd rationalizations. No doubt the "solutions" involve a lot of grifting.

When they started making big, expensive machines to suck CO2 from the atmosphere and pump it into the earth instead of just planting more trees, I started doubting. Check out videos from Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore. He is a bonafide climate scientist. Here's one.

@eschatologyguy

I have spent a lot of time researching climate change and have no solid opinion. What we know for sure is that co2 is a greenhouse gas that is already saturated in the atmosphere. Additional co2 will have an every diminishing effect therefore. The other thing we know for certain is that the climate scientists at most government agencies and those working for the IPCC are structural liars. They manipulate data to get the results they need for political purposes.

Planting trees and nuclear are my choices for reducing co2 but I'm not sure that is what we want to do. Before the recent increase in co2 we were nearing starvation levels of co2 for some plants. Mostly because co2 is locked away in coal, oil and limestone, etc. My natural forces. Eventually that process would lead to a mass extinction. Perhaps millions of years from now but still an interesting reality.

Because the environment has become a political issue rationality has been damaged. Worse we see that as with the recent pandemic once something becomes political and the political narrative is well established making corrections based on new data becomes difficult. I was a big supporter of the Pickins plan to make America energy independent but it turns out there is a lot more natural gas available than anyone knew 30 years ago. The Pickins plan relied heavily on windmills which as it turns out are not as efficient or long lasting as hoped. I now oppose windmills. Solar is even worse as it is just another Chinese dependency. Things change and we need to adapt. Whatever you think of Joe Manchin the gas pipeline he wants is a small positive step towards rationality.

CO2 levels is not even 40% of 1% (less than half of 1% of the earth's atmosphere. If you watched the video above, Dr. Moore shows just how little correlation there is between CO2 and the earth's temperature.

Eventually that process would lead to a mass extinction. Perhaps millions of years from now.

I don't know if you mean plant extinction or human extinction or both. I believe humans on this earth should go extinct soon enough if not for "outside" intervention. Not because of climate change but because of man's inhumanity to man (think full blown nuclear, chemical and biological WW3). And that is coming. It's in the book (notice what discussion group we're in). But the book says those days would be shortened so a third will survive. It is cut short by Christ's return.

@eschatologyguy

No one, not even the crazy activist climate scientists, have ever suggested that co2 was the primary green house gas. The question isn't if co2 will cause warming but how much. The most important greenhouse "gas" is Water vapor and it only makes up 0.4 percent of the atmosphere. I suspect the amount of warming from antropogenic sources co2 will have is .5 to 1.5 degrees over the next century. In other words not much but significant because the climate is complicated and unpredictable. Now I could be completely wrong because the data is unreliable, they lie, but it's the best I could do with the information available.

@wolfhnd Well, we'll have to agee to disagree on that one. By the way, climate change is the rationale for their plan to cull cattle, stop extraction of oil, ban cars and - eventually - draw people to live in these 200m x 500m by 170km cities they've dubbed "the line." I guess all these would be a small sacrifice for you to save the planet. There, you will own nothing, and you'll be happy.

[vimeo.com]

@eschatologyguy

Two things can be true at the same time.

Anthropogenic warming is real. Anthropogenic warming should not be our top priority.

Right now the amount of warming is within the measurement error range. Too soon to know if it is going to be a very small problem or significant.

"By the way, climate change is the rationale for their plan to cull cattle, stop extraction of oil, ban cars and - eventually - draw people to live in these 200m x 500m by 170km cities they've dubbed "the line." ". They would have just found another excuse. The British didn't need climate change to justify first marginalizing and then starving the Irish.

@wolfhnd

The British didn't need climate change to justify first marginalizing and then starving the Irish.

Yes, they used brute force. Davos cannot use brute against the whole world, that's why they created the perfect excuse. The perfect lies are those that are wrapped with compassion.

@eschatologyguy

The best propaganda is the truth used for objectives that are only marginally related.

They want us dead because they think there's too many people consuming the resources they want.

Remember, "do not fear them who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul." They are the ones twice dead men walking.

@eschatologyguy Amen, Brother.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators