slug.com slug.com
3 1

New, Unheard-of Variants Coming Out!

No, not Cov19, but Eschatological scenarios. If you're like me who love to watch what prophecy teachers are currently teaching about what they think is coming, you will find that there is a conspicuous lack of mention of the coming revival of the seventh empire that comes back as the 8th (ref. Rev 17:9-10, and if you've been in this group long enough, you would know what I'm talking about). Which is quite an important input, if you ask me.

Now some of them are starting to say that it will be Iran who will be leading the Magogian invasion against Israel. Which is understandable because of Iran's increasingly bellicose arming up and rhetoric. But is this what we are reading in God's word? Definitely Iran will be a part of this coming great coalition (Ezek. 38:5) that will be coming against Israel, but leading it is another story.

I also discovered that there are other teachers of Eschatology who believe that the Magogian invasion could not be happening during the Great Tribulation within the 70th week of Daniel because of the seven year "clean-up" that happens after this ill-fated invasion (Ezek ch 39). These prophecy teachers cannot imagine that a post-war clean-up can happen at the beginning of Christ's Millennial Reign. As you can probably imagine, this kind of concept imposes the teacher's idea of how things should be and puts the bible-given sequence of events or timeline into a tailspin, so to speak.

At any rate, what is of utmost importance is not for us believers to get our Eschatological sequence of events right (that can wait), but to put our hope in the God Who has repeatedly demonstrated Himself worthy of our faith and trust. And worship.

eschatologyguy 9 Apr 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't believe covid is the Biblical plague.

What is Eschatological?

Eschatos means the last things. Eschatology means study of the last things, or the study of end time prophecy.

By the way, I wasn't talking about Cov19 in this post 🙂 This was mainly what new teachings that I found out others are making regarding end time prophecy.

What do you think of Israel being the strictest, most forceful country in the world regarding vaccine administering?
There's an election, I'm told, March 23.
It's all heating up fast.
You saw how China and Iran came together?

I don't see it going well for Israel, do you?
The leader and Pfizer have some mandate.
It's on YouTube about Israel.

Also, the problems with the vax are suppressed, hidden.

Well said

Ultimately, my opinion - or that of anybody's regarding Israel - will not matter. What will ultimately matter is what scripture says about them. Do they have bad eggs? Yes, obviously. I think all nations have bad eggs, by the way. Has their chastisement for rejecting the Messiah ended? No. It ends with the ending of the Great Tribulation (aka Jacob's Trouble), where two thirds of them are prophesied to perish by the sword (God's word through Zachariah and Amos, not mine). Will the remainder be reconciled with God? Again, God's word and not mind, yes.

@eschatologyguy only your opinion on what's happening since often bi local events can be longer.
Does this lead to, or fit in, to you?
What net result? This video seems to have gone viral, BTW.
Will anyone respond to help?
Will MAMMON, aka Pfizer + Israel win the round?
Will, as the person in the video thinks, it spread next to US etc?
Is it some TEST?
Please give current opinions, THEN, the in.

@2FollowHim I didn't post any video in this discussion. What is certain is bad things are happening everywhere, more so in some places than in others. But the general direction the world is taking is the same for every country, and the means employed in getting there is the same: deception.

@eschatologyguy Yes, my own view is that biblically, *small is the foremost, worst offender against God. I watch on YouTube 'the 2 preachers', try to encourage them. They post world events you won't see otherwise. What I've seen is it's places that either reject Jesus, or they encourage sinful practices with no problem: they have no protection against the elements out of control. Israel has no protection.
And, from everything I'm reading, we need to pray for protection.
I just put up an article on NY that want to pass a bill that has long range reach throwing people into concentration camps for not having a vaccine, wearing a mask. Hard to believe, but it's here.
Where does this fit in Bible future events?
Time of trouble?

@2FollowHim
All we can do is plant the seeds and pray. It's like showing a video to Saul and expect him to convert. It took the Lord Himself to confront Saul on that still-existing road to Damascus. Not all the Sauls will remain Sauls. 1/3 of them will become Pauls. And we have no idea which of them will. My take is, let God do the converting here. He'll be putting the fear of God into their hearts soon snough, and so with the rest of the world. The coming troubles are not a mistake, IMHO. It is a consequence and a tool. God sometimes slaps us down so we have nowhere to look but up.

Where all of this fits right now? A period which the Lord calls Birth (or labor) Pains. And if we know labor pains, it is that they become worse and more frequent. All this is just a foreshadowing of the worst things to come upon the earth. What is going to be born here after the Great Tribulation "birthing process" is the Kingdom from heaven here on earth. That's fulfillment of the prayer "Thy Kingdom come."

@eschatologyguy We are seeing the 'man of lawlessness', how somehow they've grabbed top positions. Vessels to dishonor.
Nevertheless there ARE specifics we all must address : masks, vac's etc.

@2FollowHim whatever we're seeing now, it's just a fraction of the severity of what's coming. You'd probably be seeing bus loads of head choppers coming down neighborhoods, in the midst of a world war and a real pandemic.

@eschatologyguy We had a talk today on how ugly and hateful Satan's seed are: Jesus explains that satan has seed. We are seeing the forerunners of 'the beast'. I think of the differences between serpents and other creatures, their ways.
Hidden in plain sight. Object lessons.

Right after we rejoiced at how wonderful Jesus is as contrast, specifically,
heavy spiritual attacks rolled in. I said, let's do more! They faded away.
The battle is on any fronts.
Canada is VERY restrictive, abusive, and I think it's a tidy income for the leader, the heavy fines. Billions, I repeat, billions is unaccounted for.
I'm glad God knows, records.

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators