slug.com slug.com
2 0

The mark of the BEAST! This might not be popular, but here it is!

John_Slusarenko 5 Nov 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Skip to 10 minutes in:

Then there are these (letter pieces, screenshots, from a government representative participating in Canada's Strategic Planning Commission that goes hand in hand with NESARA/GESARA, the Great Reset, and lockdowns and vaccines:

I used to think the way you think (although back then it was about bar codes 😊 ). Microchips are probably the most popular view right now among prophecy buffs (I am one myself). But microchips do not take into account the antichrist's mark, name or the "number" of his name, the different flavors of this mark as described in the passage. Nor the fact that it is supposed to involve an allegiance this person and a worship to this beast of a deity. Nor does it take into account that microchips are not placed in foreheads. I'm not knocking on this microchip assumption as the book of Revelation is a hard read, but I would want to point you to another, related group where you might find answers to lingering questions. A fruitful reading to you 🙂

[slug.com] <<<click here.

The problem with “the passage” though is that the authors could not have imagined being injected with anything, let alone a marker called “luciferase”. And the microchips are way gone in this case. There are the wee jobbies that allow every person to be tracked, their activities monitored, and all can be scanned remotely as part of the digital currency setup.

@parsifal I'm not saying that vaccines are totally safe. We've had hundreds of infant and toddler deaths with the Dengue vaccine "Dengvaxia" over here half a decade or so ago, and still our Dept of Health pushed for its use. It took protests to stop it. Globalist depopulaters may make it a vehicle to deliver shorter life expectancies to the population after one's productive years are over. You know how practically murderous they are.

Scientists have been using morbidly scary names where they are able to. Like the asteroid Apophis named after the goddess of destruction that will make a near miss pass on a Friday the 13th in 2029, and a possible hit on another Friday the 13th in 2036. As for imbedded microchips tracking us, our very phones today are already effectively doing that, and more (big tech can know your political leanings just over your phone, something that microchips cannot do).

But there are components of the mark of the beast prophecy that are absent in this interpretation, and that is the matter of allegiance to the person of the Antichrist and the worship to the deity which he forces upon people. Then there's the matter of the beheadings. Doctors and governments promoting the use of microchips do not behead those who refuse. And they're not implanted in the foreheads as well. Of course we should refuse it, and any mandatory vaccination if we don't want it. But not because it is the mark of the beast that will make us worship a false God (an important factor in the prophecy), but because we are not cows and we have the human right against coercion. Kindly check out the posts in the group link below for an alternative perspective on the matter. All posts (there are just 3 or 4 of them) are worth watching. Promise.

[slug.com] <<<click here.

@eschatologyguy Again, the ancients couldn’t have imagined anything of our world, so the literal falls flat imo. Interpretations being what they are a popular one is the mark on the forehead is indicative of a way of thinking, and the hand, commerce.

As to being tracked by our phones? Of course, that is part of the mandated social distancing because the tracing can be no closer than 6’ or it’s just a jumble...but the technologies are far beyond what we imagine when we think of a little capsule inserted under the skin. The relatively benign idea that micro technologies would be limited to “work” only is, again imo, very naive. True or not, I had read some time ago of this situation being used in China where facial recognition, digital currency, health, and activity are well in place. e.g., if you jaywalk the fine is deducted from your bank account before you get home. If you have too many marks against you, you lose your apartment and must move from a “nice” neighbourhood , etc.

Beheadings? Practised by one group in particular these days as a popular means of execution. And, given their agenda I am not about to rule out the possibility of their eventually having sufficient control and authority to make that into a public spectacle as seen elsewhere.

@parsifal
I hope you'll find this eye opening.

@parsifal
They thought they were the Greek symbols of Khi, Xi and Stigma, which they translated to 666 based on the symbols' numerical values. This was what Walid saw on the Codex Vaticanus translation that DID NOT translate the symbols that shocked him - because he could read it!

I recall the video saying the mark was thoughts and actions, not a microchip.

@MichelleD apparently there are many interpretations. Walid's is a minority one.

@eschatologyguy interesting. I have to question his reasoning, though. To say that the nations mentioned in the text are “Muslim” is difficult (and in fairness, it was a brief clip) since Mohammed didn’t wander from the desert until long after the bible had been translated from the assortment of Hebrew dialects into Greek and then into Latin. Sadly I have given away my Greek to English NT to check....

@eschatologyguy none of the comments before mine actually showed up for me until now so my comment seems very out of place. But, continuing on, I don't personally prescribe to the mark being your thoughts and actions, even if it has some interesting discussions that could be had in it. Whatever the mark is, it makes you irredeemable. My thought is it will change your dna or in some other way make a different thing than what god made. In example of this, there is a line of thinking that asserts that giants or nephilum were created by the interbreeding of angels and man (woman actually). Those offspring would be not be human. They are the abominable irredeemable creations of someone who raises themselves up like they are god. Genetically modifying organisms is an abomination, according to how I understand the bible. I honestly think the mark is modified people, whether truly through genetic modification or transhumanism or both. Anyways, I'll let you guys back to your discussion.

Oh, p.s. I really think the mark will be through debt forgiveness, a jubilee.

@parsifal That's easily remedied by studying the parts of the bible that talk about the end-time conflicts, like in Ezekiel, in Isaiah, in Psalms 83 and in Obadiah and other minor prophets. There are longer clips, one of which is at the other group already. The clip that actually acted as the clincher for me was a 3-hour long one which detailed the parallels of (plagerized, then twisted) Islamic Eschatology which I came across almost 4 years ago (which I have not yet posted). At least you now have this alternative view that you can dig deeper into. This clip is shorter than the 3-hour one.

"It is understandable if this video comes to you as controversial."

@MichelleD I listen to arguments, and then I study what the bible has to say about it. Like Walid's claim that "they're all Muslim countries", which brought to mind the names Greece and Ethiopia mentioned in end-time prophecy which are not Muslim countries. A closer study showed that "Greece" was translated from the word "Yavan" in ancient Ionia, a territory in Asia Minor which was part of the Grecian empire as of the time of writing of the prophecy. That territory is now inside Turkey. With Ethiopia, it was translated from the word "Cush", which Unger's bible dictionary says is immediately South of Egypt. And that area immediately South of Egypt is Somalia.

@eschatologyguy So what is the bottom line? Some have commented that these are the end times contained in the predictions. What is the “map” that indicates the landscape contained in the prophesies?

@parsifal We are definitely NOT in the 7-year false peace yet. Which means we are still in the "birth pains" period.

I have a slightly different view than Walid. I believe there will be an earlier war before the 7-year false peace between Israel and her immediate neighbours who will be in a peace accord with her and then treacherously break it (ref. Obadiah 1:7). Why? Because the immediate neighbours are no longer listed as participants in the Ezekiel war. That is why these "Abrahamic" peace accords are a big deal. The church might still be on earth when this happens.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators