slug.com slug.com
1 0

It may not seem like it, but God is in control.

eschatologyguy 9 Nov 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think of how the tares are being bound together by the angels.
For this to happen, things must appear a certain way.
It looks like if Biden got in, not for long. He will be removed(dementia),
and Kamala will come in.

That will be very bad when studying her rise.

That wheat and tares parable is for the Jews, where the tares are taken away to judgment (Amos 9:10; Luke 17:34-37). In the Rapture of the Church (which comes ahead), it is the "wheat", as it were, that are taken away. Kamala, IMHO, is a nobody who does not make it to special mention in scripture. I owe it to members here to inform that the Left plans to put Trump in jail and that the "truth and reconciliation commission" was no empty threat. They will be using the AI software that Google developed for the CCP to grade and suppress their own people. And this is just happening in the "birth pains" portion of the timeline. It gets worse. But our God is a great God. Let us remember what the Apostles and 1st century disciples had to endure. Let us hold fast to what is good.

Paul talks about vessels to honor(wheat), dishonor(tares),
and while judgement does BEGIN at the house of YAHWEH,
I can't see how there aren't tares all over the place.

Jesus explained the devil(a god) thus has SEED, and
we know the devil is not limited to the Jews.

I'm speaking of how, if the left aren't caught, how corrupt Kamala is, and just how devastating it would be.
I don't actually think Trump or Biden are important
biblically.

But I heard the UN made 5 'rules'? for the Temple Mount
strengthening Islamic control.

I don't even see Islam in prpophecy(other than Hagar and Ishmael), a VERY loose and spurious connection.
All of Islam is based on lies, and are destroyers.
(I learned a little from the Apostate Prophet, now being hunted).

Yes, Jesus explained, and we need to ensure our
'house upon the Rock' is ready.

I believe that's a KEY for today that will likely LOCK the
door to those storms coming.

@2FollowHim
It's like this: the Rapture is effected to hide God's church from God's wrath. Those that are left behind here on earth will suffer God's wrath. Then 7 years later, as Jacob's Trouble is about to end where there are still survivors or remnants among the Jews, the "tares" among the Jews (Amos 9:10) will need to be taken out of the way and taken to the sword first before Christ's Millennial Kingdom can commence. Also ref. Luke 17:34-37. They will not be allowed to enter Christ's earthly Kingdom.

Apostate prophet is only good for learning about Islam from his personal perspective (he is an atheist). From the Christian perspective, I'd recommend "Islam Critiqued", "Acts17Apologetics" and especially the older videos of Walid Shoebat on how Islam is linked to bible prophecy.

As for the "vessels of dishonor", it is important that we realize that God did not make them just to smash them. What potter would do a thing like that? It is because the "pots" resisted the molding hands of the Potter that they became vessels of dishonor.

The Lord's parable of building our house upon the Rock is this: building our house is building our faith. And He is the Rock. And you are right, our Foundation will not be moved or shaken. But we are also told not to build with straw. I have held different views about the same things in the bible over time, as my previous views were seen only with the light that was available to me at those times. But as we draw closer to the denouement of human history, the picture has also become ever so clearer. Ref. Dan. 12:9.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators