slug.com slug.com
1 1

Translation: "Health Care Workers reportedly getting too tired with the volume of Covid-19 patients".

Health care workers who listen to Leftist agitators to air baseless complaints like this might as well resign or retire early so they can have that rest they want so much. I say baseless because quarantine facilities where I'm at are now operating at around 25% of capacity - and the overwhelming majority are asymptomatic. It seems National Capital Region hospitals as well as PH media are - like in the West - in cahoots with the Left in their media hype and scare mongering. Their patrons and overlords need to sell their vaccines.

eschatologyguy 9 Apr 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alert/Warning/Caution to the PH resident indigenous PH citizenry:

If you or your loved ones happened to get infected with SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 but unfortunately got tested too late or detected/noticed symptoms too late, it's PHpesos expensive to get infected/sick with & cured of SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 severe symptoms, it's better to get hospitalized in a private hospital than a public/gov't hospital. Why? Because DOH PH, PhilHealth, & all PH-located public/gov't hospitals still have kleptocrats & still do the China Health Organisation protocols & still lie/scaremonger "Sorry patients, there's still no medicine for SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19!" in Tangalog/Taglish [or your own native ethnic heritage PH language]! They'll simply let you/your loved ones wait longer in the PH-located public/gov't hospital until you/your loved ones die of SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 severe symptoms!

Beware! Chinese Communist Party & One Renminbi Party spreads/smuggles/exports pathogen outbreaks/epidemics/pandemics worldwide, & hoards food/beverages/multivitamins & pathogen/STD medicines & medical/dental supplies from all other countries!

I got the bug last Jan 21. I was brought by a government vehicle to a quarantine facility and stayed there for 2 weeks. I was the only one there who had symptoms (cough, runny nose, stiff joints, etc.). The rest of those in the facility were asymptomatic, running up and down the stairs, playing with their gadgets, singing karaoke and ordering take-out. We locked down the entire country for what amounts to nothing more than a bad flu (bad if you were symptomatic).

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by eschatologyguyManny Pacquiao ousted as party president of PDP Laban. News reporting in Tagalog 😐

Posted by eschatologyguy When all the Left-Leaning PH media turned the PNoy's wake into an attack of innuendos against the current administration, what attacked president would like to attend?

Posted by eschatologyguyRappler is a well-known Leftist online "news" outlet in the Philippines, and here mouthing another fear-mongering message from Tedros (who is a ranking member of the Ethiopian Communist Party) who ...

Posted by MosheBenIssacPhilippines' Duterte Says Court Ruling Against China is Trash to Be Thrown Away [msn.

Posted by eschatologyguyWho's funding OCTA?

Posted by eschatologyguy Translation: "Health Care Workers reportedly getting too tired with the volume of Covid-19 patients".

Posted by eschatologyguy Somebody ought to do a thorough background check on this newfangled OCTA Research group. It sounds like a mouthpiece for the globalist lockdown camp.

Posted by MosheBenIssac Duterte Harry, the president of the Philippines, makes Donald Trump look like Betty Crocker.

Posted by eschatologyguyMost people abhor dictators.

Posted by eschatologyguyNot mincing words here. I wonder what prompted Mamba to say this.

Posted by eschatologyguyAftermath of typhoon Ulysses. This is in Marikina, on the outskirts of Metro Manila, some 300 nautical miles from where I am.

Posted by eschatologyguyOnly In The Philippines! Barangay Councilwoman (at lockdown checkpoint) : Where is your quarantine pass?

• Top tags#video #China #government #USA #biden #media #rights #vaccination #protest #chinese #nation #children #world #Philippines #money #taxes #Friday #Canada #democrats #federal #community #Police #society #population #tech #antifa #politics #saved #hope #Pinoy #Filipino #policy #Google #immigration #liberals #WhiteHouse #marxist #censorship #FreeSpeech #Humanrights #immigrants #college #jokes #drug #Europe #punishment #Venezuela #Northkorea #cancer #feminism ...

Members 2