slug.com slug.com
56 9

What would you suggest Donald Trump do to have a positive resolution to the BLM/Defund Police/ANTIFA protests? What would a positive resolution look like? What would be your demands?

Trump should...

• 52 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 16 votes
Admin 8 June 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

56 comments (51 - 56)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Give up on the idea that Trump is pro-White or pro-majority. Hes NOT. Hes owned by slimy kikes like Jared Kushner. He single handedly destroyed the 1st amendment and his followers seemed to have missed it. The "you cannot criticize Israel executive order" Pure evil. Julian Assange is in prison for telling the truth "The israelis under Trump have colonized the White house even more than Obamas- its not America 1st, its Likud 1st, Saudi 2nd" For telling this truth he gets to rot in a prison while deluded people retain faith in this zionist-owned buffoon. There is no political solution. Abandon hope.

You might be a pessimist 😂

@David42 some might say so !

Our message should be to take to problems to the local leaders for the area. Trump doesn't have power over local sheriff and mayor. These local elected leaders have been selling their people down the river and blocking the path to saftey and success.

If you put a frog in boiling water it will jump out.
If you slowly increase the heat till the water boils, the frog stays in and gets boiled alive without noticing.
If you tell the frog the water is starting to boil when it's only luke warm, the frog won't listen. It'll just sit there till the water boils.
If you wait till it simmers, just before it starts to boil, when the frog's skin is just starting to singe then the frog starts to notice and the frog jumps out_ just before the water boils. But not without injury.

Never argue with an idiot as they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Trump should use overwhelming force to capture them. The ones who survive should be tried for treason and executed if they are convicted.

That's the America we all know and love!

Janet Reno response....?

@VoicesCarry

The Branch Davidians were on their own property in the middle of nowhere. They weren't breaking anyone else's windows. They weren't jumping on cars. They weren't stealing merchandise from stores. If they had been, then Janet Reno's response might have made sense. The government had the chance to arrest Koresh in town, so the initial raid wasn't necessary. I realize that the ATF wanted to serve a search warrant, but if the warrant had been legitimate, they could have gotten warrants that would have allowed them to take Koresh into custody and then searched the compound. The government picked a fight with those people because the government wanted to pick a fight with gun owners. By picking gun owners who were a bit kooky in many ways, they were just trying to engage in more psychological warfare against all gun owners. While I don't think that the final attack was really necessary, the real blame for that situation belongs to the people who orchestrated the whole event as a photo op.

In the Elian Gonzales situation, there was a real issue of whether he should be allowed to emigrate to the United States. The courts were going to handle the issue, and maybe they would have decided to return him to Cuba. I wouldn't have agreed with that decision, but I recognize the court's authority to make that decision. The court had also issued in injunction saying that Gonzales should stay where he was until the court could rule. Janet Reno went against that court ruling when she sent agents to break into the home and take Gonzales. The Clinton did that because it sides with the communist Cuban government over real Americans. The Clinton administration didn't want to take the chance that the courts would rule against letting Gonzales stay. We have a unique immigration policy regarding Cuba, and that policy has been written into law. We needed to apply that law and let the courts decide.

In this case, the Antifa/BLM/Defund thugs are destroying other people's property, not sitting in their own compound in the middle of nowhere. They are occupying other people's property, not their own. They are refusing to let the laws of the land settle grievances. Because of their completely wrong actions and wrong status, they deserve to be treated as domestic enemies and traitors to this nation.

@WftRight I hope you understand I was being completely and utterly sarcastic. Your history of the incident does lend weight to the sarcasm so there's a thanks to be given there.

@VoicesCarry Thanks! I wasn't sure, but I'm quick to point out distinctions that I think are important. I want people to understand what I mean.

What is wrong with people??????? All of this crap is contingent on the Gangster RAP gangbanger gangs and culture. Floyd was a gangbanger or like many a wannabe. There is no changing this unless the gangs are brought to justice and that won't happen because of this event and the past events and MORE TO COME....

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 224

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top