slug.com slug.com

5 3

Biden gets confused again in his basement: mixes up D Day with Pearl Harbor Day-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Two points. First, they need to come up with headlines that don't look like they were written for a Babylon Bee article. 😀

Second, I'm not sure the article is correct when it says Biden's memory fails him. It's possible he's just not that bright. Maybe they're giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Valid points.

Hey, remember when Trump messed up the date of 9/11?

Perhaps when trying to take down a candidate, don't use examples also exhibited by their opponent.

I do remember, but that doesn't excuse Biden's many recent gaffes, and the topic of the article had nothing to do with Trump.

@SpikeTalon correct, the article had nothing to do with Trump. What I am saying is, there has been a recent torrent of criticism of Biden when it comes to his gaffes, claiming he has dementia and is unfit to run for President. Yet the same people looking for any excuse to criticize Biden never seem to care when Trump does the same thing.

As I said originally, be careful when your candidate has the exact same issues you attempt to use against the opposing candidate. Both Biden and Trump have mental deficiencies, both have been accused of sexual assault, both are guilty of nepotism, both have said racist things, etc.

@JacksonNought I get your point, but who says Trump is my candidate? Think I might be voting for Jo Jorgensen, I'm tired of the two-party monopoly.

@SpikeTalon fair point, it just seems these days that many on this platform parrot the Trump narrative. I am in full agreement that the two-party system is terrible, and no one free of the influence of oligarchs can ever make it to the highest office.

@SpikeTalon I looked into Jo, and I definitely like her policies. It is unfortunate, however, that the current setup means she is doomed from the start. Until the major news networks allow for a third party candidate to participate in the presidential debates, there will never be any real chance.

I just shake my head at him being the front runner, sigh.

I mean I always confuse my birthday with the birth of Christ. Perfectly understandable Joe.

I'll confess, most of the time I don't know what day of the week it is anymore...

Should I run for Supreme Ruler of the Universe, maybe???

That's understandable I suppose. What I don't understand is how any politician could confuse any days of significance. Then again, it is Joe Biden we're talking about...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99772
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.