slug.com slug.com

2 1

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets review why we are deservingly the GREATEST COUNTRY in HISTORY.

1. "Give me liberty or give me a mask"
  2. "The British are coming - social distance please"
  3. "Don't tred on me - unless you wash your hands and feet"
  4. "I have not yet begun to fight - where is my mask?"
  5. "Dam the torpedoes, full speed ahead - but only when the virus is over"
johnlondon 8 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many have forgotten patriotism and much more, but anything is better than sports, dogs and drugs....

Nothing happy about Memorial Day, it's a somber day, and every year this time I think about a good friend of mine who got killed in the Iraq War. All the slobs actually out celebrating the supposed start of Summer and having cookouts makes me sick, far too many of my fellow Americans have forgotten the true meaning of Memorial Day.

And next up will be the 4th of July. A day of equal meaningless-ness* to the indoctrinated masses.

*I have a tendency to make up words.

SpikeTalon, I do agree with you. I may have been around 10 yrs old, but there were some guys I knew, good to be around and helped me learn, they went to Nam but didn't come back, still miss them and always call them my brothers. It is a sad time.

@MilesPurdue Sorry to hear that, horrible. Their sacrifice will not be forgotten by those who still remember the real reason for Memorial Day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98746
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.