slug.com slug.com

0 0

'ABLEISM': A UNITED NATIONS WEAPONIZED TERM

Those who don't want gene-manipulating plasmid DNA shot into their bloodstream [vaccines] are being attacked by the "I am proud of my autism" spokespeople [whether they are autistic or pretending to be for nefarious purposes is not determined].
Who is using mind control on these people telling them that non-autistic people hate them and want them dead?

'New eugenics: UN disability expert warns against ‘ableism’ in medical practice'
[tinyurl.com]

Sabrina Campbell:
@SabrinaFontina
"Think you might be having a breakdown. You should google crisis hotlines in your country."
Gaslighting? You don't a problem with UN peacekeepers raping children? Why not?

Ava Marie
@not_ava_marie
"You've implied you think people with disorders are broken and in need of fixing and called me and every autistic person a victim of our disorder. That's demeaning."
**Do you disagree with this definition?
"dis·or·der
/ˌdisˈôrdər/

• disorganization
  • disrupt the systematic functioning or neat arrangement of**

Michael McKenzie
@ArtWithMcKenzie
"You are severely lacking in the understanding of psychology. Please stop."
Tell me about these monsters you need to control through art?

Ben F Bridges
@Falconer084
"You need a psychologist if you think that the UN are sending people after you."
I can't respond because you blocked me.

TheCulturalEqualityRaiseroftheDead
@CulturalDead
"Not if your refusal to take the vaccine endangers the lives of others. Your rights end where mine begin."
Interesting choice for a Twitter nym...How does the vaccinated get infected by the non-vaccinated?

Zteph 7 May 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98013