slug.com slug.com

5 6

CNN reporter who chastised Trump for non-mask usage rips off mask the moment she thinks the cameras are off-
[redstate.com]

Should we be that surprised? We're talking about a CNN reporter afterall...

SpikeTalon 10 May 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

CNN is not in the news business, CNN has no reliability as a news source. Its an anti Trump propaganda source, this is very useful to anti-Trumpers and It is a very good niche business model.

IDK seems like this is a little blown out of proportion because it suits a partisan storyline of the other groups hypocrisy. Looks to me like she had the mask on because she was speaking toward someone. When she was done and not in a position to speak, therefore having the possibility of spreading a virus, she removed the mask and headed for the door. I personally would have kept the mask on until I had left the building.

You see what fits your ideology. It is hard to think outside of a cemented ingrained ideology. I get it. The left sees a big scary orange man who dodged the draft, born with a silver spoon, lies constantly, and breaks campaign promises. All of which are true. Even the orange part. I took a pixel from a picture of him and the dude is orange. The right sees a successful business man (partially true), who speaks his mind, and doesn't take shit. The Swamp Drainer (also partially true). Then a small few who read both sides of an issue and think for themselves can see some good that Trump has done and they can see some bad that Obama did without completely dismissing either because you are part of a certain political party.

Partisan politics keep us separated and in fighting over trivial issues that distract us while Wall Street destroys Main Street and lines our "represtative's" pockets. If you don't believe me then why is the market setting records since the worst economic depression since the Great Depression?

Just because I share a link to an article, does not automatically mean I agree with its contents one-hundred percent. I hold no allegiance to any political party, and think supporting any type of extreme could be dangerous.

Sounds to me like she’s well qualified to work anywhere in the media. I bet she pulls wings off flies in her spare time.

Fake, or the pinnacle of showperson hypocrisy.

Fake news coming from fake people. Whodathunkit?

Talk about a mindfuck, huh???

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97392
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.