slug.com slug.com

1 0

They are fucking insane! Half the people in this world are certifiably insane. How else can you explain making the decision to support OWG Communism over a strong sovereign nation. Insane.

jakuboj 8 May 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
(2Corinthians 4:4)

The problem is even strong believers in religion have become blind.

@jakuboj That might be true, but it only matters what you believe. I was standoffish to Christianity because I said, "No one is living it."
Then I realized it didn't matter what they believed, Jesus is real and worthy of all Glory, Honour and Praise,

@warminster100 Why is it church leaders do not speak out publicly about the OWG Communist takeover of Canada? The people need leadership from someone they trust. Is the church's agenda in alliance with the OWG agenda? The Pope sure does sound like one of the enemy.

@jakuboj Go back to the New Testament. The Romans had occupied Israel for many years before Jesus came on the earth. Not once did he advocate overthrowing the Romans and neither did any of the authors of the Gospels or Epistles. Jesus was interested in bringing us out of bondage to satan, and to destroy the works of the devil.
Paul writes in Romans 13 about how we are to obey the authorities because God has placed them over us. There is one verse in Romans 13:1-7 that says, "For he is God's servant to do us good." If he doesn't we can protest but never with violence.

@warminster100 That sounds like a recipe for a OWG Communist takeover. If one side is fighting and the other is not, the outcome is obvious.

@warminster100 Remember, religion will be banned under OWG Communism unless it is Muslim.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96823
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.