slug.com slug.com

2 6

No lead in necessary.

At some point, without fanfare, it will emerge that the wu flu thing is over. When that happens, I won't be carrying my phone much. I'm old enough that, rather than forgetting to take the phone, I fail to think about taking it. There IS a difference.

Taking a phone is something that a lot of people, particularly younger people, automatically do. I don't. It's not "imprinted" on my behavior and never can be. It didn't get to me early enough.

I'm less than thrilled with the acquiescence I'm seeing regarding "tracking," and see no reason to participate. Don't discount the passive/aggressive path of protest. Don't get edgy. Don't get angry. Don't offer to wear the ankle bracelet. Don't play.

Terence57 7 May 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a real threat. When a truly dangerous virus finally comes, no one will be debating.

Geneticists who have analyzed the gene sequence of SARS COV2, which causes COVID-19, are confident of three facts:
1.There are no markers which are unavoidable when genes are spliced (engineered).
2. The forensic path clearly shows a very old gene sequence consistent with a path through bats found in China, but no where near Wuhan.
3. A much more recent forensic path in the gene sequence of the virus shows that it went through the pangolin before jumping to humans, which this post, in part, correctly reports.
[virological.org]

The R-nought value of SARS COV2 is 5.7 in 2.5 days, which tells us that the entire globe was exposed to the virus long before the West was even aware of its existence in China. And that means social distancing and masks were an attempt to prevent exposure that had already happened. [healthline.com]

Furthermore, 99% of those the virus kills are smokers and people of any age with serious pre-existing conditions. Its possible that the remaining 1% also have pre-existing conditions that are undiagnosed.
See "Multiple Conditions Increase Risk." [informationisbeautiful.net]

So with a case base that could be 2000 times greater than reported right now, that makes the virus 2000 times less dangerous - far less than the common flu. SARS-COV2 is less dangerous to healthy people than driving. Not a very effective biological weapon.

Doctors think no disease should be acceptable. And as medical doctors, they may be ignorant of the consequences of political decisions. Does COVID-19 kill people? Yes. The same people who doctors like Dr Fauci should expect to be taken out by the flu and pneumonia, etc, because of other infirmities, every year. 2,046,549 people died in the US last year of all causes except suicide. 73,000 are now listed here as dying of COVID-19 in the US, almost all of whom could have been listed as dying of their pre-existing conditions.

Are the Chinese making the most of all of this? Of course they are. They are pretty good at strategic planning, but it doesn't mean they orchestrated this, sorry.

Creating a vaccine will be futile if it mutates, which this source asserts has already happened. Do we want to destroy our nation waiting to find a vaccine that is effective?
[theblaze.com]

So how did this happen? The media in the US was about to go under for the last time as among the least trusted groups in history (below Congress) and desperately needed a sensational story. When Taiwan announced the virus, the media did their best to make it as bad as they possibly could, and the American public - particularly the dumber half of the IQ curve, was ready to play victim.

There is no threat. And China could not have done what our own media did.

I won't try to punch above my weight, so I'll just say that within the limits of my understanding everything you've written jibes with everything I've read.

Yes, it became apparent to normal people that any data we were going to use would be in the rear view mirror. Old people and sick people can have a helluva time with this thing. That's this thing's target, not all of humanity.

Additionally, the numbers of exposures are turning out to be astronomical---and we aren't all dead. There's not much reason to continue this. Protect the old and the sick. That's it.

At the outset, you had to figure, what were the chances that this thing just happened to appear in the very near vicinity of the most serious biolab in a huge country---ridiculously low.

Finally, for better or worse we have a peculiar relationship with China. I'm in the cohort of persons who, when they hear hoof beats, thinks, "horses not zebras." My suspicion is that China screwed up and will never admit it. They wouldn't admit it if NO ONE died. This didn't start out as bio-warfare even though they may have capitalized on the event. It's not fringe worthy to think so, given that Wuhan residents weren't allowed to travel in the rest of the country, but WERE allowed to travel internationally.

The longer term consequences of the Lockdown will reveal themselves over time, obviously. For instance, consider Tracking (and let's not forget the TRACKERS)---- this event is seen as as a huge crack in the door for opportunists of unending variety.

Thanks for your thoughtful take. T

Could not agree more. Simple disobedience will always undermine big brother

Do it smartly though... Say "Of course I will" then don't. Feign ignorance... Say "I'm sorry, I didn't know" and carry on. Oh, and giving false info is better that giving no info - careful with this one, it can get you nicked. I only use this one when "I'm sorry, I forgot" is a plausible response to getting caught out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95484
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.